All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here630 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Darryl's review"
Everything was solid. Breakfast choices was really good. Location is good but have to get in a car for any food choices. Enjoyed my stay.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
What a wonderful review! We're glad to hear you found our location to be convenient while you were here. You should make a plan to visit again next year when the Music Factory is complete.
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
Darryl
Great hotel. Wish the breakfast area was bigger. It was very crowded... it was the only negative.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Comfortable"
Hotel staff was very accommodating. Room was very clean. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
amy
"Not worth it."
This was my first and probably last time at a Fairfield. My first room was right next to the stairs on the first floor, and needless to say I barely slept. When someone when down the stairs it literally shoot the entire room and was so loud. In the morning I asked to be moved, and they did move me to another room. I had breakfast in my room and when I came back late that evening from working, I found that the cleaning was less than sub-par. They made the bed and that was it. The plates of breakfast were left on the table, other trash I had left out to be thrown away was untouched. They didn't refill the coffee station, and didn't throw away any of the used packaging, just left it a mess. I was really disappointed.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Denver
"Great experience"
We were in town for a convention and it was nice to be so close to the convention site. The staff was friendly and the rooms were spotless! I would recommend this hotel to everybody I know and will definitely stay here again when I come back to Dallas!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Desiree
"Weekend Getaway"
I went for a weekend to attend a convention at the Irving Convention Center. The hotel was closely located, and the morning complimentary breakfast was really good - it even had waffles! The pool and whirlpool also had extended hours so I was able to enjoy them after the convention ended for the day. I would highly recommend this hotel to other travelers.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very good"
Is ok
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Adman
"Great weekend getaway!"
This was a great hotel for my recent weekend stay. Would consider it to anyone looking for a hotel in the DFW area.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
TEVIN
"Nice Place and great price!"
Clean room; comfortable beds; had a good variety for the breakfast. People were nice and very helpful.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Donald
"Good hotel"
Great staff straight forward and clear about what they tell you nice room super neat
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Julio
"Don't stay here"
Staff was rude and it took 20 minutes to check in and I was the only person in the lobby. They debit your account for a deposit still haven't received it back could take up to ten days the rooms are small cramped there were items left in the room from previous nights guests and no microwave.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Shawn
"Two Thumbs Up"
Our stay here was great!! The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly!! The breakfast was pretty good too!!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Dallas trip"
The hotel had a nice indoor pool and spa. They also offer a good selection of foods during their complimentary breakfast.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Lee
"Good hotel"
My family and I enjoyed our stay here, the staff was very friendly and the room and hotel itself was very clean. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"You get what you pay for here."
Indoor pool was a plus in December. Fresh cookies in the afternoon. Breakfast was good. Decor was a little outdated. Beds were just OK. Our room did not have a properly working air conditioner.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Very Friendly"
The enviornment and staff was very friendly. Really enjoyed my stay and the bed was so comfortable.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Leo
"Goid"
Nice hotel close to the center(by car 20 minutes) the pool was cool but the jacuzzi perfect, the breakfast was good and a lot of thing to choose, very nice front desk workers and the room comfortable, espacious and very clean with a lot of cable tv channels
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
silvia
"Would go back"
We had a first floor room. It smelled a little moldy when we first got there, but we opened the window and turned on the air and it smelled fine after a few minutes. The maids were very nice--we had the DND sign on the door the entire visit, but they left us bags of clean towels every day anyways. The beds were very soft and clean. Cookies yummy, business center very helpful! The front desk folks were nice, also.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Lovely Stay"
We had an amazing time on our little marriage get-a-way staying at the Fairfield Inn Las Colinas! The staff was wonderful and helped us with a ride one night, extra blankets, pens when we forgot ours in the room, and several other things like direction. The breakfast was fully stocked and very tasty. The room was clean and restocked each day when we got back to our hotel in the evening.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Very clean and nice service !
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
The room was very clean. The bed and pillows very comfortable. The area is nice and quite.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Julian
"Nice time away"
there for me on Friday and there on Saturday day to see my son at college.. Love the Las Colinas area of Irving..
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Paula
"Nice but noisy"
The only 2 issues I had was that our room was next to the water room and it was very loud and that the bottle of water I opened was 3.50 and I got charged twice for it. Otherwise it was nice.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Overall ok BUT !!"
After Hotels.com already took payment, the hotel charged my CC another 200$. When i called them they credited my account back but was still 45$ short. Other than that was overall good stay!
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Austin
"Very good ambience!"
Very clean.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Cecilia
"11th yr anniversary vaca with husband"
Great great and great! King suites are phenomenal! Super clean and affordable & the spa felt nice. Breakfast was pretty good also. I love that they don't bother you.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
toysha w.
"Hotel Location"
Hotel was clean and located near the highway so made it easy to access LegoLand.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"It was a nice stay"
Very peaceful, slept very good and the staff was the best
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Clean and friendly"
I travel often for work. This is a good deal that's close to the highway. Only 15 minutes to the heart of downtown and 10 minutes from the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"visiting family"
The Inn was clean and service was great!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"close to perfect"
Will stay again for sure
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
jodi
"Irving Business Made Easy"
Was greeted immediately by staff and welcomed to the hotel. Room was spacious and easy to work from. Internet access was simple. Breakfast was modest but certainly acceptable. Restaurant options in the area were abundant. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
Lisa O
"Don't let the low price deter you"
Usually you expect low quality for low pricing but everything looked nice and not of cheap quality. The hotel is right off the highway but we didn't hear any highway noise. The beds were comfortable and will sleep 2 people - don't recommend more than 2 as you'll be squished like my mother in law and kids were. Our room smelled a little damp when we walked in but that was a given being that we were two doors down from the pool. Room temp was decent but didn't get cold like you'd think it would using the coolest setting on the a/c. If we stay again I'll be bringing a piece of tape to cover the smoke alarm light. It was bright enough you could easily see enough around the room to get around but not so bright it bothered you with your eyes closed. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will most likely stay again in the future. Special thanks to Thomas the manager on duty when we arrived who gave us a shortcut to where we ate dinner - avoided a ton of traffic.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Stevi
"Excellent Rest"
Great service and the hotel is very impressive. Highly recommend! Good location.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Gina was great at the reception. She was very efficient, the hotel was clean, the bed was good, the breakfast was good but I would put families with kids on the bottom floor because you can hear them jumping on the bed or running in the room. (I know you can not control other peoples kids).
4 night business trip May 22, 2014
Lou
overall nice room, no complaints, felt the nightly room rate was a bit high.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Just ok"
I stayed for a couple nights while visiting friends, and while the expedia price combined with flight was really good, I do regret not staying at the other hotel I considered. The rooms are really exposed because they are low to ground, even on the second floor, so I had to dress with all the lights on and blackout drapes pulled every morning. There were no shower caps, so I had to make my own out of bobby pins and an ice bucket liner. Proud of the ingenuity, but a ready made cap would have been a nice touch. There was nothing quick to eat within walking distance. There are a couple full service restaurants close by, and a snack bar, but you have to drive to everything else. I woke up late for breakfast on a weekday, but didn't realize I was late because I read the weekend times for service. When I asked where everything was, I was met with A LOT of unnecessary attitude from 3 out of 4 employees. Only Lucy was sweet and tried to alleviate the situation, but that really changed my mind about another stay here. Lucy did give me a late checkout on my last day.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Najmia
"Expensive for what you get..."
The hotel was OK, nothing special. To me it was a bit pricey for what you get. It was LARGELY FORGETTABLE...
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Greg
Hotel was great. I would have given 5 on rating however our smoke detector in the room went off two days in a row and had to have maintenance come in each time to work on it. Other than that I would have given the highest rating.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
Earl
"family vacation"
Great hotel & price. Awesome service, very clean, very friendly staffs & the complimentary breakfast was excellent too. The only thing that really negative is the location, which is very close to the highway, a 24/7 noise that causes my family not to have a sound sleep, but the staff was gracious enough to transfer us to the opposite wing to a suite with king bed with the same rate of 2 double beds. Overall, I am recommending this hotel for everyone & I will definitely come back again. Thank you!
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
Stayed only one night, five of us including kids, overall good experience and we are picky, nice room, clean, breakfast included above average, friendly staff.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Thank you for staying and taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We are glad to hear our newly renovated hotel was a great fit for you and your family. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Very good. Nice helpful staff.
Business trip Oct 4, 2012
"closo to business seminar"
Everything fine except the toilet in the bahroom. The seat was too low and the water level too high.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
"Close to the airport in Dallas"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped with directions regarding where we wanted to go. They suggested places to eat ( which we did ) and were very pleased. They were knowledgeable of the surrounding areas and how to get to places. It was quiet and we were able to sleep real good. The eating area downstairs was clean, the food was good and was re-filled quickly. The lady in charge of the food area was so sweet and smiled a lot. We had a wonderful time. Would recommend this place to our friends and family! Thanks for a good time..........
Response by Hotel Management
It was lovely to see that you appreciated our little touches and attention to detail. Our objective is simple: to make you feel like a guest in a good friend’s home. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you for staying and for writing a review.
Other trip Jun 22, 2012
We enjoyed our stay. The pool was great! The beds were comfy! The continental breakfast was yummy! Overall, we had a nice time!
Response by Hotel Management
What a delightful review! Thank you for taking the time to post this, I am glad the team has lived up to your expectations, and we all look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon!
Family trip Jun 12, 2012
Claire

"Excelente ubicacion y calidad del hotel"
Excelente opción para una estancia familiar, muy bien localizado en una zona muy agradable.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2014