All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
630 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Great pool
"Everything we thought!!"
We were in town for my son's wrestling tournament and found the hotel to fit all of our needs including indoor pool and spa. Easy access to 114 to reach our destination.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2016
Sol
NICE STAY
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Phillip
"car shopping"
It was awesome!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"not what we expected...."
We will not be coming back, nor would we recommend this place to anyone. The Hallways smelled. My shower was plugged so the water was coming up over my ankles when I was showering. Spoke to the assistant manager and it still wasn't take care of even after an entire day to get it fixed. The bed was overall comfortable and breakfast was descent.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Joyce
"Nice, quiet & comfortable!"
Great location, nice clean rooms, & great breakfast!
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
"Very nice for the money"
We arrived in the middle of a 4" rain event that had caused some leaks in the hotel (and others around the city, I'm sure). Brian, who assisted us, was right on top of it when we found our assigned room was affected; he moved us to another room. We loved almost everything about this hotel with the exception of breakfast. Actually, breakfast itself was tasty; its just that the room it was held in was quite small and the buffet kept running out of food/coffee (altho to be honest, we were amazed at the quantities that were put out but getting shoveled down our throats - it would be hard to keep up!). Will we stay here again? Absolutely! And thanks for being so friendly every time we saw you, Brian!
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Cindi
The Fairfield Dallas Los Colinas was very nice, room was really clean, nice location and all staff was very helpful, I would definitely recommend this Inn highly.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Great value"
This hotel is well run, clean, quiet, has easy access to the freeway and a good value. The breakfast selections were generous with real food including fresh fruit and good coffee. It is not upscale but with a friendly staff and its cleanliness this hotel is definitely a good place to stay.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Stephen
"Wonderful rooms."
The room was very cozy, great shower and bed, and was what I would expect from a much pricier hotel. Staff were very friendly checking me in and out. Sadly my room had a slight bug problem the second night I stayed and the only help they offered was a can of bug spray for me to take care of it myself and a 'complementary snack' from their pantry. Still, I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Natalie
"Great stay and would stay again!"
We had a great stay. Everyone was nice and everything was clean! It was a good location as well.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Loved It"
We stayed there for one night and it was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful and room was nice and clean. Would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
No face towel in room, had to call for towel other than that everything was great.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
Charmaine
"The Best Hotel Stay"
A wonderful hotel, good service, nice breakfast, modern room and a fun indoor pool to enjoy! 4+
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Room was clean but it had an odd smell. Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom and nice shower.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Our first stay."
We loved it. We are looking forward to our next stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Alon
We just stopped in overnight on a road trip, but the room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Also, the hotel is about 5 minutes from an In-n-Out Burger, which is a huge plus.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Aubrey
"Las Colinas"
Loved the shower! It was divine. The room was adequate as was the continental breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Harriet
"Very convenient to the airport."
Nice room. Very friendly staff. Love the free breakfast which is included with your stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Everything was great had a comfortable bed however, the a/c unit didn't work very good the first night we ended up moving the second day to the room next to us and it was much better. Everyone was very nice
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Very nice! A pleasant experience. The bed was like a cloud and the concierge was on point with his BBQ recommendation.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
andrew
The Hotel was DECENT. The staff was extremely helpful when our room got infested with ants. they got us a new room right away and were very nice. My boyfriend and i would definitely not stay here again however
Other trip May 14, 2015
Happy couple
"Darryl's review"
Everything was solid. Breakfast choices was really good. Location is good but have to get in a car for any food choices. Enjoyed my stay.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
What a wonderful review! We're glad to hear you found our location to be convenient while you were here. You should make a plan to visit again next year when the Music Factory is complete.
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
Darryl
"We loved the location, cleanliness, and breakfast"
Very pleasant. Loved the cleanliness, helpfulness of staff, and the location !!!
Other trip May 4, 2015
"It's what you expect from a Marriott"
Good experience. Good facility. Courteous workers. Great breakfast.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Randle
"Softball tournament"
I was grateful the hotel let us check in early on Saturday. (11am!)
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Steph
Great hotel. Wish the breakfast area was bigger. It was very crowded... it was the only negative.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Comfortable"
Hotel staff was very accommodating. Room was very clean. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
amy
"Not worth it."
This was my first and probably last time at a Fairfield. My first room was right next to the stairs on the first floor, and needless to say I barely slept. When someone when down the stairs it literally shoot the entire room and was so loud. In the morning I asked to be moved, and they did move me to another room. I had breakfast in my room and when I came back late that evening from working, I found that the cleaning was less than sub-par. They made the bed and that was it. The plates of breakfast were left on the table, other trash I had left out to be thrown away was untouched. They didn't refill the coffee station, and didn't throw away any of the used packaging, just left it a mess. I was really disappointed.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Denver
"Great experience"
We were in town for a convention and it was nice to be so close to the convention site. The staff was friendly and the rooms were spotless! I would recommend this hotel to everybody I know and will definitely stay here again when I come back to Dallas!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Desiree
"Weekend Getaway"
I went for a weekend to attend a convention at the Irving Convention Center. The hotel was closely located, and the morning complimentary breakfast was really good - it even had waffles! The pool and whirlpool also had extended hours so I was able to enjoy them after the convention ended for the day. I would highly recommend this hotel to other travelers.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very good"
Is ok
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Adman
"Great weekend getaway!"
This was a great hotel for my recent weekend stay. Would consider it to anyone looking for a hotel in the DFW area.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
TEVIN
"Nice Place and great price!"
Clean room; comfortable beds; had a good variety for the breakfast. People were nice and very helpful.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Donald
"Good hotel"
Great staff straight forward and clear about what they tell you nice room super neat
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Julio
"Don't stay here"
Staff was rude and it took 20 minutes to check in and I was the only person in the lobby. They debit your account for a deposit still haven't received it back could take up to ten days the rooms are small cramped there were items left in the room from previous nights guests and no microwave.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Shawn
"Two Thumbs Up"
Our stay here was great!! The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly!! The breakfast was pretty good too!!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Dallas trip"
The hotel had a nice indoor pool and spa. They also offer a good selection of foods during their complimentary breakfast.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Lee
"Good hotel"
My family and I enjoyed our stay here, the staff was very friendly and the room and hotel itself was very clean. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"You get what you pay for here."
Indoor pool was a plus in December. Fresh cookies in the afternoon. Breakfast was good. Decor was a little outdated. Beds were just OK. Our room did not have a properly working air conditioner.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Very Friendly"
The enviornment and staff was very friendly. Really enjoyed my stay and the bed was so comfortable.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Leo
"Goid"
Nice hotel close to the center(by car 20 minutes) the pool was cool but the jacuzzi perfect, the breakfast was good and a lot of thing to choose, very nice front desk workers and the room comfortable, espacious and very clean with a lot of cable tv channels
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
silvia
"Would go back"
We had a first floor room. It smelled a little moldy when we first got there, but we opened the window and turned on the air and it smelled fine after a few minutes. The maids were very nice--we had the DND sign on the door the entire visit, but they left us bags of clean towels every day anyways. The beds were very soft and clean. Cookies yummy, business center very helpful! The front desk folks were nice, also.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Lovely Stay"
We had an amazing time on our little marriage get-a-way staying at the Fairfield Inn Las Colinas! The staff was wonderful and helped us with a ride one night, extra blankets, pens when we forgot ours in the room, and several other things like direction. The breakfast was fully stocked and very tasty. The room was clean and restocked each day when we got back to our hotel in the evening.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Very clean and nice service !
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
The room was very clean. The bed and pillows very comfortable. The area is nice and quite.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Julian
"Nice time away"
there for me on Friday and there on Saturday day to see my son at college.. Love the Las Colinas area of Irving..
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Paula
"Nice but noisy"
The only 2 issues I had was that our room was next to the water room and it was very loud and that the bottle of water I opened was 3.50 and I got charged twice for it. Otherwise it was nice.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Overall ok BUT !!"
After Hotels.com already took payment, the hotel charged my CC another 200$. When i called them they credited my account back but was still 45$ short. Other than that was overall good stay!
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Austin
"Very good ambience!"
Very clean.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Cecilia
"11th yr anniversary vaca with husband"
Great great and great! King suites are phenomenal! Super clean and affordable & the spa felt nice. Breakfast was pretty good also. I love that they don't bother you.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014