All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
630 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Other trip Mar 31, 2015
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2013

3 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn Dallas Las Colinas

"Good stay, Couldn't ask for anything more."
06/30/15 DaBigG Slidell, LA
Hotel is very clean and in a safe area. The location was good for my needs. I got a very good rate making it an excellent value. The staff was attentive and polite. There were 2 good resaturants, for dinner within a 3 minute walk, no on-site restaurant. The breakfast was very good and had a good variety of items. The only draw back for breakfast was it was a small area. I went to back to my room to eat, but no big deal. Remember the breakfast is complimentary. I know its a 5 star rating, but I couldn't ask for anything more. I would stay here again.
"It was ok"
06/27/15 Brian P
We booked for the price. The room had a mildew smell to it but it wasn't worth complaining. The breakfast was good. They referred us to a Chinese place for dinner that was only carry out 😞😞😞. Breakfast was the typical Marriott breakfast and certainly filled out needs.
"Sufficient for Business Travel"
06/13/15 KCPlaza United States
This is a nice clean hotel that offers all the amenities a business traveler would need. The staff is friendly and the WIFI has good speed. It's central to the DFW area and is within a short drive to various good restaurants. My only complaint would be the "fitness center." A couple of treadmills stuck in a tiny room does not constitute a fitness center. That part needs much needed expansion.
"I'm a happy camper"
05/26/15 Luz R
I have been here like 6 times I live here in Irving and also work for a hotel so my expectations are high. And this hotels meets them all, clean, nice smelling,greatly decorated, and Brian at the front desk was very proffessional.
"Very Nice Visit"
05/26/15 HairBronze Chicago
I would have given it an excellent except for the power outage in which they have no back up generator in place for such occurrences. Walking from the 2nd floor down was a chore for someone with bad knees. Thank god I wasn't on the 3rd floor. The Hotel itself is wonderful from the lobby to the rooms to the complimentary breakfast. It is very clean and the beds are comfortable for most but a little to soft for me. In an area in which you have a couple restaurants only to choose from without having to drive about 5 to10 min. away. Overall very good.
"Had a Nice Stay"
05/14/15 DameonYoung Baltimore, Maryland
Stayed here for a few nights and really enjoyed my stay. The rooms were clean and quiet, staff was nice and polite, breakfast was decent. Overall, it was a very good value for the price. I would return.
"Friendliest Stay Ever"
05/10/15 Terry W Norman
My sisters and I stayed here for a weekend get away. What a treat! The front desk staff were friendly and helpful, especially Brian. They directed us to area restaurants, stores, and attractions, were always cheerful and friendly and never lost patience with a guest regardless how short tempered or demanding they were. Our rooms were clean, smelled nice, and were well-stocked. The pool area was kept clean and towels were replaced regularly. Breakfast was better than average with a variety of choices. Again, staff circulated refilling items constantly. The hotel was very busy with a Judo tournament in town, but everyone had plenty to eat. Oh, and the beds were some of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. I would plan my next trip to Dallas to include staying at the Fairfield Colinas.
"Simple and enjoyable comfort"
05/01/15 Mary V Longbranch, Washington
I stayed at this property for business in early April. Check in was easy and quick, and the front desk staff was warm and friendly. I settled into my room quickly: it was neat and clean and well maintained. My regular room (not a suite) had a small refrigerator and coffee service, no microwave. Although very close to the freeway, I didn't notice much traffic noise during the day or at night. There are few restaurants in walking distance; however, the front desk will provide a list of menus for restaurants doing delivery. Additionally, the hotel has a selection of convenience foods and a microwave near the front desk. The in-hotel breakfast is enjoyable overall, though they are missing a potato dish. Eggs and sausage, waffles, cold cereal, oatmeal, fruit, breads. I'm vegetarian, and I was able to put something satisfying together, although a potato dish would have made this easier. I had a very nice stay!
"Hockey tournments"
04/23/15 Christa W
Every time we stayed there with the kids it was nice. Only one time in the five times we were there did I have a problem with the front desk. It was easily resolved buy never should have happened in the first place. Otherwise a great property. Look forward to staying there again.
"Marriott Premier Property"
04/12/15 Steve D Houston, Texas
Enjoyed three night weekend with the family at this wonderfully managed property! A great weekend rate coupled with a great staff were all it took to enjoy a memorable weekend in the Las Collinas Fairfield Inn and Suites. Clean rooms, great bedding, an indoor pool and hot top, along with a free hot breakfast added value to this stay. Did I forget to mention free Wi-Fi in all rooms? You could spend a lot more money at other local properties that offer much less. But why? Enjoy your stay at this Marriott franchised hotel. And, thanks for the memories!