All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
630 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Great pool
"Hotel Location"
Hotel was clean and located near the highway so made it easy to access LegoLand.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"It was a nice stay"
Very peaceful, slept very good and the staff was the best
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Clean and friendly"
I travel often for work. This is a good deal that's close to the highway. Only 15 minutes to the heart of downtown and 10 minutes from the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"visiting family"
The Inn was clean and service was great!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"close to perfect"
Will stay again for sure
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
jodi
"Irving Business Made Easy"
Was greeted immediately by staff and welcomed to the hotel. Room was spacious and easy to work from. Internet access was simple. Breakfast was modest but certainly acceptable. Restaurant options in the area were abundant. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
Lisa O
"Don't let the low price deter you"
Usually you expect low quality for low pricing but everything looked nice and not of cheap quality. The hotel is right off the highway but we didn't hear any highway noise. The beds were comfortable and will sleep 2 people - don't recommend more than 2 as you'll be squished like my mother in law and kids were. Our room smelled a little damp when we walked in but that was a given being that we were two doors down from the pool. Room temp was decent but didn't get cold like you'd think it would using the coolest setting on the a/c. If we stay again I'll be bringing a piece of tape to cover the smoke alarm light. It was bright enough you could easily see enough around the room to get around but not so bright it bothered you with your eyes closed. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will most likely stay again in the future. Special thanks to Thomas the manager on duty when we arrived who gave us a shortcut to where we ate dinner - avoided a ton of traffic.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Stevi
"Excellent Rest"
Great service and the hotel is very impressive. Highly recommend! Good location.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Gina was great at the reception. She was very efficient, the hotel was clean, the bed was good, the breakfast was good but I would put families with kids on the bottom floor because you can hear them jumping on the bed or running in the room. (I know you can not control other peoples kids).
4 night business trip May 22, 2014
Lou
overall nice room, no complaints, felt the nightly room rate was a bit high.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Just ok"
I stayed for a couple nights while visiting friends, and while the expedia price combined with flight was really good, I do regret not staying at the other hotel I considered. The rooms are really exposed because they are low to ground, even on the second floor, so I had to dress with all the lights on and blackout drapes pulled every morning. There were no shower caps, so I had to make my own out of bobby pins and an ice bucket liner. Proud of the ingenuity, but a ready made cap would have been a nice touch. There was nothing quick to eat within walking distance. There are a couple full service restaurants close by, and a snack bar, but you have to drive to everything else. I woke up late for breakfast on a weekday, but didn't realize I was late because I read the weekend times for service. When I asked where everything was, I was met with A LOT of unnecessary attitude from 3 out of 4 employees. Only Lucy was sweet and tried to alleviate the situation, but that really changed my mind about another stay here. Lucy did give me a late checkout on my last day.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Najmia
"Expensive for what you get..."
The hotel was OK, nothing special. To me it was a bit pricey for what you get. It was LARGELY FORGETTABLE...
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Greg
Hotel was great. I would have given 5 on rating however our smoke detector in the room went off two days in a row and had to have maintenance come in each time to work on it. Other than that I would have given the highest rating.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
Earl
"family vacation"
Great hotel & price. Awesome service, very clean, very friendly staffs & the complimentary breakfast was excellent too. The only thing that really negative is the location, which is very close to the highway, a 24/7 noise that causes my family not to have a sound sleep, but the staff was gracious enough to transfer us to the opposite wing to a suite with king bed with the same rate of 2 double beds. Overall, I am recommending this hotel for everyone & I will definitely come back again. Thank you!
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
Stayed only one night, five of us including kids, overall good experience and we are picky, nice room, clean, breakfast included above average, friendly staff.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Thank you for staying and taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We are glad to hear our newly renovated hotel was a great fit for you and your family. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013

"Close to the airport"
Great experience,nice indoor pool
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Luis O.
"wow"
Excelente siempre me gusta esta cadena de hoteles.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Boa"
Não deu para avaliar muito , pois fiquei poucas horas no hotel , pois nossos vôos atrasaram muito. café da manhã muito bom. Quarto ok, como so dos hotéis fairfield. Única ponto negativo é que não possuí shuttle para airport.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
marcela
BR
"Séjour à Irving"
L'hotel est de bonne facture, mais commence à vieillir un peu... Les climatisations sont bruyantes, les chambres sentent un peu l'humidité, mais sont spacieuses. Le service est de bonne qualité, le petit déjeuner un peu trop "low cost" mais bon...
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Olivier
FR
"Excelente ubicacion y calidad del hotel"
Excelente opción para una estancia familiar, muy bien localizado en una zona muy agradable.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2014