All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6100 Sw Meadows Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Convenient Location with Nice Rooms"
This was a nice room for the price, close to the freeway and just about 10 minutes to Portland. My only gripe was that we could not check in until 8 pm because "housekeeping was behind" so we paid a lot of money for a room that we didn't get for the entire 24 hours. Nice indoor pool and hot tub, good continental breakfast and comfy beds. We would stay here again in the future as it fit our needs pretty well.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Andrea
"Visiting for the University"
It's a great hotel, unfortunately, they have to do something about their wifi and breakfast. Don't spend the $4.95 to buy the upgraded wifi as it is the same speed as the free wifi - snail pace. Ridiculous! The breakfast was ok, if you only get the carbs and pastries. Otherwise, it's a little below ok. The hotel itself is a good looking hotel with excellent staff. I just have these two complaints about it. I was here to check out Oregon State University and Portland with my daughter. Great city.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Ian
"Okay rooms. Really horrible WiFi. Meh Breakfast"
WiFi was really bad. The breakfast was far below what I've come to expect from most chains.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Easy access to the I-5 and 217 freeways, but in a quiet neighborhood that allowed me to quickly run to a bike trail that travels through tree-lined neighborhoods and along wooded areas with multiple brooks or streams.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Go Ducks
"Complete & comfortable. Great breakfast."
Two nights. Clean, new, attractive. Staff extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Breakfast more extensive than expected as included. Pool area not maintained consistently - used towels on deck & chairs, sand in spa tub - staff attended to all of it tho. Will return for sure.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Schooner
"Very clean and nice!"
The room was very clean and the staff were really nice and accommodating! Will definitely come back again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
atphung
"Perfect hotel experience"
I have stayed in a lot of hotels. I usually expect the same thing. Smaller than the photos and not nearly as neat. Well this hotel proved me wrong. It was exceptionally clean and very very quiet. I felt I could have slept on the floor it was so nice. Everything was enjoyable. Nice chairs, great furniture for business stay or family stay. We stayed with our two small boys and they slept perfect all night. And I never felt concerned about them eating things they may have touched the floor or table. It really felt that clean. Highly recommend to anyone! Whether or be family, vacation or business. It was perfect.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Cam
"A little pricey, but nice overall."
I book a room here as it was next door to where a colleague was staying (which had no vacancies). The price was a little higher than I am used to paying ($159 plus taxes and fees - total about $174). I went to book a room for the next night in a different town and saw I could stay another night here for $129. This was a Wednesday and a Thursday night. That kind of thing is frustrating. Anyhow, the room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and I got a good nights sleep as the gal who checked me in got me a room on the 4th floor away from the main road. So all in all, a pretty nice place, but I will look elsewhere for a better price if I can.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Extra Charges"
They take your credit card for charges that you did not incur.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Dano
"Should be a 3 star hotel as far as I experienced."
We checked in very late and left after grabbing a bite from the breakfast area. The breakfast was great with hot options. We only used the room and breakfast amenities, but they were excellent. Hotel was very clean, smelled good, and had a comfortable bed. Service was pleasant as well. I'd go back for sure.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
Bed was comfortable which is a big plus for me. The vanity area was a bit claustrophobic but that could be because the only room they had available was a room equipped for the disabled. It was nice to have some protein options for breakfast though they were microwaved bacon and a mystery sausage. They are located close to some restaurants, one very good one, The Oswego Grill, and to a Trader Joe's if you want food for your room. All in all it was a good stay. We would again.
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
mark
"Favorite place to stay in Lake Oswego."
fine. Convenient. breakfast included. Used the pool and treadmills.
"All good except for the boog!"
Great hotel.... one negative.... there was a booger left on the wall behind the hand towels.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Sarita
"Great Place to Stay"
Friendly staff and clean inviting hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great stay in Convenient Location"
My three day stay was pleasant and enjoyable. My room on the second floor was really quiet, spacious and comfortable, with plenty of outlets to recharge phones, etc. I especially like the location, which is adjacent to freeways, but also great for walkers, joggers and cyclists. Nice mix of neighborhood small businesses with chain restaurants for good variety. If you're a Mormon, the Tabernacle is within walking distance. I'll definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"AVOID THIS HOTEL!!!"
After being woken up by the maids at 10 am each morning with no knock I complained to the front desk who simply said sorry. I then called the general manager who offered $25 off my two night stay on top of that she was un apologetic and rude. Absolutely pitiful. I've stayed at a lot of hotels in Portland and this is by far the worst. Avoid this place like the plague!
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
This Fairfield Inn was one of the nicest hotels I have had the pleasure to stay at. The room was spacious and smelled great when you walk in. I would highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay while in Portland/Lake Oswego Oregon. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Jerri
"solid and reliable"
Front desk was terrific...reasonable and clean stay
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
From check in through departure, this was a fine Hotel. What else is there to say?
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL WITH AN INDOOR POOL."
THE STAFF IS THE BEST. WE STAYED OVER LABOR DAY AND THE BREAKFAST HOURS WERE EXTENDED. YOU ONLY SEE THE KIDS DURING BREAKFAST AND AFTER 6PM WHEN THEY ARE IN THE POOL. AFTER LABOR DAY NO KIDS, MAINLY BUSINESS PEOPLE. DURING LABOR DAY WEEKEND THE FREE BREAKFAST AREA WAS LOADED WITH KIDS, BUT THE LADY KEPT BRINGING OUT FOOD AND KEPT EVERYTHING GOING. SHE SAID THAT AFTER LABOR DAY HE KIDS WOULD BE ONE AND IT IS THEN VERY EASY TO GET A QUICK BREAKFAST. THE ROOMS WERE VERY CLEAN. WE WILL CONTINUE TO STAY AT THIS HOTEL AND TRY OTHER FAIRFIELD INNS.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
SHELDON
"Nice hotel close to all amenities"
Clean and comfort, but the air condition is noisy.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
jack
"AMAZING..Staying here next time I visit"
I really loved this hotel. The service was amazing. Breakfast was fantastic. The location was perfect since we were 15 minutes away from downtown Portland and there's a lot to do around. I will be staying at this hotel next time I come and visit Portland.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"excellent and professional hotel"
Perfect spot for South Portland/Lake Oswego.Well cared for grounds and building. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend to all. The facilities , the staff , breakfast , gym, pool/spa were all outstanding and great value . Very quiet . Nice staff make a big difference.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Lake Oswego Fairfield Inn by Marriott"
In town for a family reunion. The hotel was conveniently close to all the activities. The room was spotless and quiet. Ask for a room away from the busy entrance- street. The front desk staff, couldn't have been nicer. The breakfast selection was excellent with bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit, muffins and USA Today papers ! There is an indoor pool and jacuzzi and a 24 hr. exercise room. Book early, if you plan to stay over a weekend or holiday :)
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Kitty
Easy access to freeway, restaurants, and shopping. Very quiet and relaxing setting. Friendly staff. Only minus was that cable was out all day on Sunday.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
coleen
"Great hotel for a family"
We had a room with king bed and sofa bed and both were comfortable. The pool was a great temp and there's a hot tub as well. Hotel staff were amazing--friendly and helpful. There's a variety of restaurants in walking distance and a Trader Joe's less than a mile a way (we walked there). Easy on/off highway access make downtown a quick trip (depending on traffic).
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
emily
"Easy Peasy"
Super fast check in, nice staff, clean hotel. I usually prefer boutique hotels, but this was my only option since Brew Fest had the city booked tight. I always like Fairfield Inns. We needed a blanket to add to the bed because we like to sleep with the AC on high. They brought it in under a minute.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
Nicole D.
"Our "Go To Place""
Perfect location for all of our needs in Southwest Portland.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Perfect stay near the freeway"
Great location near the freeway but not right next to the freeway. Hotel was comfortable. Food was excellent. Hot tub was relaxing after a long day of driving.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Good location but hotel amenities so-so"
We always stay at Marriott hotels. For the rate we paid, this one was a big disappointment. The pool is tiny and in a hot stuffy room. The complimentary breakfast was blah and 3 coffee dispensers in 2 different locations were empty both times we tried them. Fortunately, the hotel was in convenient location, lots of business travelers kept it pretty quiet, and there are Starbucks and restaurants within walking distance.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
AR
"Quick weekend getaway"
This hotel was nice enough; free parking, free wifi, free breakfast which was pretty standard stuff. The beds were very comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was excellent. Great location close to the freeway and restaurants. The downside was it was very noisy, you could hear every conversation, footstep and elevator ding from inside your room all night long and the room was really small.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Cara
"Perfectly comfortable"
This hotel should be highly rated. It's in a nice, quiet area with restaurants nearby. Beds were comfy with 5 pillows and an assortment of firmness. Free breakfast was exceptional for most hotel chains. Highly recommended!
3 night trip Jul 1, 2014
LianaB
"Everything great but pool"
This hotel was great except there was a light loose and floating in the pool. When we asked if it was safe to swim the front desk guy responded pretty arrogantly that we didn't have to use the pool if we weren't comfortable with it. Didn't know how I felt about my kids swimming with wiring floating in the pool and a light giving off steam so we went out for ice cream instead! Way less likely to end up electrocuted from! Love this area. Such a beautiful town, close to Portland!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
clean, comfortable appears to be recently updated decor breakfast buffet is well done
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Good Location"
The stay was good. The one thing that really bugged me was the lack of a microwave in the room. It is expected of Marriott hotels to make sure that their rooms are as comfortable as possible and it was a bit of a pain to go down to the lobby every time we wanted to heat up leftovers- If your stay is longer than a day, that can get old very quickly! The upside is that the hotel is situated close to a lot of restaurants at walking distance and is very well kept.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Treated poorly by front desk"
On Sunday May 4, 2014 our room was not cleaned. The Do Not Disturb sign was on the door when we went to breakfast. We came back and left the room approximately between 11:30 a.m. and 12 noon and removed the sign from the door. We returned around 3:30 p.m. and the room had not been cleaned. We reported it to the front desk. Came back around 9:30 p.m. Reported to the front desk and the female working proceeded to give us an argument that the sign was never removed from the door. We were treated very poorly.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Helene
"Comfortable Beds!"
The staff was friendly, the hotel quiet, the breakfast was good, the rooms were decorated wonderfully (I love the funky retro style chair!)... But the beds were amazing. I've never slept on a more comfortable bed in a hotel. All in all, this was a very pleasant stay. Did I mention that the beds were super comfy?
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Erin
"Very nice"
My husbamd and I stayed two nights and we loved it. Great location. Nice staff. Breakfast was wonderful. I could have my yogurt, toast and fruit for breakfast and my husband could have his waffles, eggs and bacon. Very easy access to the Freeway. We will stay again.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
"."
Very clean and comfortable. Extremely nice staff.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Very nice motel"
The motel was easy to locate, and as it included a full breakfast, was a very good value. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the pool area clean and well stocked with towels. The hot tub was actually hot!! We will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel for an overnight stay"
Clean, quiet and comfortable room. Staff was courteous and friendly. Hotel is away from I-5 highway noise but very convenient.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice basic accommodations"
Nice quiet hotel with basic accommodations. A great place to take family but too plain for a relaxing or romantic getaway.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Gretchen
"Stay Away from Rooms 10 & 12....."
Unless you want to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to the sound of scraping and items being dropped on the floor above your room, don't stay in rooms 10 or 12. Both rooms are directly under the breakfast/kitchen area and they begin preparing the breakfast at 4:30 a.m.. The staff also allows guests into the breakfast room earlier than 6 a.m. -- hence, the chairs scraping on the floor -- which is your ceiling in room 10 or 12..... It truly sounds as if a herd of elephants was turned loose above your room.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Very nice and convenient hotel!"
My husband and I stayed here for one night after a late wedding. I chose this hotel based on reviews and the fact that it's Marriott and I've always enjoyed my stays at Marriott hotels. The staff was available and friendly, the room was very nice and clean, and the hotel is conveniently located right of the freeway near tons of restaurants. The continental breakfast was very nice- waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, eggs, sausage, toast, etc. There was also a stand in the lobby w assorted teas and coffee that's there all the time. Over all, great value and lovely place to stay! Recommend!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Maggie
It was very clean, food was good and we enjoyed the pool.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Cindy
"great location"
thehotel its self is pretty nicethe locationis in agreat location the rooms are clean.the front desk clerks i found were helpful. however the breakfast part needs major help though. when we got to the breakfast room the tables were still filfthy and waffle batter all over the counter and bacon dripping with fat and not enough plates or napkins
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
brent
"Nice, close to freeway"
Stayed two nights, staff was great and the stay was quiet and pleasant.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Friendliest Staff in the World!"
The staff at this hotel is amazing! I've been a business traveler for 35 years and have stayed in some amazing 5 star hotels, but the people who work at this Fairfield Inn are all delightfully friendly and helpful. From the gentleman at the front desk when we checked in at 2 a.m. who insisted on getting us refreshments and a bite to eat to the cleaning staff to the manager. They were the most pleasant people! This hotel is a fairly basic accommodation, clean, comfortable with convenient access to the freeway and about 15 minutes from downtown Portland. A great option for the business traveler on a budget or family that doesn't want to spend all their vacation money on lodging. Kids LOVE indoor swimming pools! The included breakfast is handy and available for several hours in the morning.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Lots of families"
Overall hotel was clean and breakfast was great. However we picked a weekend when there were a lot of teenagers staying there and this was not a factor when they placed us in a room adjacent to many of them. Noice was constant till 10pm. Called front desk deveral times but not much luck. Would have been nice to have moved us or placed us elsewhere when we checked in. This also made the pool and hot tub unpleasent as there were a lot of kids.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014