All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
6100 Sw Meadows Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Very nice"
My husbamd and I stayed two nights and we loved it. Great location. Nice staff. Breakfast was wonderful. I could have my yogurt, toast and fruit for breakfast and my husband could have his waffles, eggs and bacon. Very easy access to the Freeway. We will stay again.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
"."
Very clean and comfortable. Extremely nice staff.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Very nice motel"
The motel was easy to locate, and as it included a full breakfast, was a very good value. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the pool area clean and well stocked with towels. The hot tub was actually hot!! We will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel for an overnight stay"
Clean, quiet and comfortable room. Staff was courteous and friendly. Hotel is away from I-5 highway noise but very convenient.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice basic accommodations"
Nice quiet hotel with basic accommodations. A great place to take family but too plain for a relaxing or romantic getaway.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Oswego
Dear Gretchen, Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback! We truly appreciate hearing what our guests think of our establishment. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Portland. -Heather Cavallucci Front Office Manager
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Gretchen
"Stay Away from Rooms 10 & 12....."
Unless you want to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to the sound of scraping and items being dropped on the floor above your room, don't stay in rooms 10 or 12. Both rooms are directly under the breakfast/kitchen area and they begin preparing the breakfast at 4:30 a.m.. The staff also allows guests into the breakfast room earlier than 6 a.m. -- hence, the chairs scraping on the floor -- which is your ceiling in room 10 or 12..... It truly sounds as if a herd of elephants was turned loose above your room.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Very nice and convenient hotel!"
My husband and I stayed here for one night after a late wedding. I chose this hotel based on reviews and the fact that it's Marriott and I've always enjoyed my stays at Marriott hotels. The staff was available and friendly, the room was very nice and clean, and the hotel is conveniently located right of the freeway near tons of restaurants. The continental breakfast was very nice- waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, eggs, sausage, toast, etc. There was also a stand in the lobby w assorted teas and coffee that's there all the time. Over all, great value and lovely place to stay! Recommend!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Maggie
It was very clean, food was good and we enjoyed the pool.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Cindy
"great location"
thehotel its self is pretty nicethe locationis in agreat location the rooms are clean.the front desk clerks i found were helpful. however the breakfast part needs major help though. when we got to the breakfast room the tables were still filfthy and waffle batter all over the counter and bacon dripping with fat and not enough plates or napkins
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
brent
"Nice, close to freeway"
Stayed two nights, staff was great and the stay was quiet and pleasant.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Friendliest Staff in the World!"
The staff at this hotel is amazing! I've been a business traveler for 35 years and have stayed in some amazing 5 star hotels, but the people who work at this Fairfield Inn are all delightfully friendly and helpful. From the gentleman at the front desk when we checked in at 2 a.m. who insisted on getting us refreshments and a bite to eat to the cleaning staff to the manager. They were the most pleasant people! This hotel is a fairly basic accommodation, clean, comfortable with convenient access to the freeway and about 15 minutes from downtown Portland. A great option for the business traveler on a budget or family that doesn't want to spend all their vacation money on lodging. Kids LOVE indoor swimming pools! The included breakfast is handy and available for several hours in the morning.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Lots of families"
Overall hotel was clean and breakfast was great. However we picked a weekend when there were a lot of teenagers staying there and this was not a factor when they placed us in a room adjacent to many of them. Noice was constant till 10pm. Called front desk deveral times but not much luck. Would have been nice to have moved us or placed us elsewhere when we checked in. This also made the pool and hot tub unpleasent as there were a lot of kids.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Oswego
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback about your experience at our hotel. I do apologize for the issues you experienced with noise levels during the day and high occupancy in the pool. We do hope to get another chance to impress you the next time you are in the Lake Oswego area. Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback! -Heather Cavallucci
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Wonderful Location!"
Close to downtown, the Pearl, St. Vincent's Hospital, easy on/off access to I-5, 205, 217. Next door to John L Scott and Re/Max Equity Group Realty Offices. Close to Washington Square and other shopping. Really nice.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"A nice place"
My wife and I stayed here on 2/16/14 and found our room to be clean, well furnished, and comfortable. The continental breakfast was a bit disappointing as the orange juice, and apple juice were out and there was clearly something wrong with the consistency of the waffle mix, but the selection (if properly stocked) was good. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Very nice place to stay. We had to stay an extra night because two in our party had the vomit bug. Hotel staff were very helpful in accommodating us and helping with the surprise clean up. Breakfast selection was great ( cereal, donuts, toast, bagels, eggs, waffles, yogurt, fruit). Something for all. Kids loved the pool. Highly recommend
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Nice location"
Our stay was fine. Room was comfortable. Only one slight problem. We didn't have hot water all the time. I notified the front desk several times and was given some excuse about the outside temperature and the distance the water had to travel in the pipes. Pretty lame. Eventually we had hot water when we needed it. There never seemed to be anyone to check on it however. Caused some angst with my wife. Otherwise the stay was good and the food service was more than adequate.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, and convenient"
The hotel is clean, comfortable, and convenient, with a friendly, helpful staff. We were in Lake Oswego to visit family, and Fairfield hit just the right note.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Very Nice!!"
This place was very nice, clean and updated! Breakfast was great and the room was very spacious.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Annonymous
Hotel is very nice, great location close to I5, Washington Square Mall, Downtown Portland. Breakfast buffet is very convenient.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Just what I was looking for"
I liked this hotel. My room was remodeled and clean and located in a quiet area. I liked the flat screen swivel TV with several ESPN channels and local news and HBO. The WIFI was fast and easy. The only problem I had was the fridge was not working and the desk clerk sent up maintenance who showed me that the control switch was turned off. The problem was it was in the BACK of the fridge where I couldn't see it-weird that it was there and also that management didn't know about it and that it was turned off! The other thing was that the room was nice and big but needed more tables. When I asked if I could get one the just said NO! . . . The breakfast was good-eggs and sausage weren't great but they had every type of food you can think of. Some of the staff were friendly and some weren't. . . Also wish they would have microwaves in the room. . . nice to have restaurants within walking distance.
4 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Saluki
"Very clean"
This hotel room was one of the cleanest we have seen in many recent trips in the northwest. The bathroom was super clean. Our only disappointment was that the room description on expedia said that the Standard rooms with 2 queens included a sofa bed. When we checked into our room there was no sofa bed. The front desk staff said that they have no way of knowing what kind of specific room is booked on Expedia. That did not make sense to me at all. The clerk was not very sympathetic, and didn't offer to do much to correct the issue. However, when I asked if we could at least have a rollaway he said yes. The room description clearly states a sofa bed in the standard 2 queens room, so be aware this may not be the case in reality. In our case, that was the main reason we booked this hotel, so that we would have more bed space for our two teenage boys. Besides that big disappointment, the comfort and cleanliness of the hotel were impressive.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Fairfield Inn & Suites Lake Oswego"
We stayed two nights in September. The hotel was very clean, our room was spacious, and the beds were fairly comfortable. (I always think hotel beds are too hard - I like softer mattresses). The free breakfast was one of the best I've had. Scrambled eggs, waffles, turkey sausage, many choices of things to toast (bagels, bread, English muffins, etc.), fruit, hard boiled eggs, cold cereal, oatmeal...anyone could find something they like for breakfast here. I would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Dianne
"Close to our events"
Wonderful stay. really nice rooms and lobby, excellent breakfast, kids loved the pool. Was 5 minutes or less to all the wedding events we had to attend. Perfect hotel. Super nice staff. We would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean rooms, friendly and efficient staff, and hot breakfast. We were very satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Wedding stay"
Beautiful area near restaurants and roads. Nice facility but breakfast buffet was not up to par of hotel. Very messy and eating area gets crowded fast. Grab and go if you can. Staff was good and room was acceptable for 2 adults. i would stay again, when in Lake Oswego area.
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
Mike the Greek
"blissfully quiet."
Beds very comfortable, room quiet. Dining room pretty good in a.m. Fresh fruit,choices of breads,etc. But dump the turkey item. Out of bacon when we came.Service staff were all very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Fairfield Inn(Marriott)
I've stayed at the Fairfield Inn 5 times now due to it's location in a safe area, nearby restaurants and short drive to Lewis & Clark College. The newly redecorated rooms are very nice and fairly quiet, and the breakfast is quite healthy with fruit, oatmeal and yogurt in addition to the standard breakfast cereal, toast and waffles. The last time I stayed there, they surprised me with the title of "Guest Of The Day" and put my name on the "marquee" next to the front desk; this was accompanied by a room upgrade from a queen to executive king which was very nice. I recommend the Fairfield Inn to everyone.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
jennifer
"Convenient and Clean"
Great breakfast. Free printing. It was a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Jenni
"Marriott Lake Oswego"
always enjoy a stay at this location
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
Kathi
"One night stay"
The room was hot and the air conditioner was set so it would not cool past 74f. It was cool outside and it would not bring outside air.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Jon
"A am a repeat customer"
Very clean, nice breakfast, friendly staff, comfortable beds.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Great Service, but the bed was very old"
We liked the hotel, the services was wonderful, breakfast was great..the restroom was updated...the hotel was very clean. The bed was very old, tired and not comfy at all. The towels were very old, cheep and when we requested something extra before our check in, that request was not done. If you have no back issues then this is a place to stay...if your ok with a old bed. Other than that this place is great.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2013
"Every thing was fine."
This is not the most luxurious of hotels, but very comfortable and clean. The beds were comfy, the pillows were not too fat (one of my frequent complaints), and things smelled nice. Quiet neighborhood and pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"Great place to stay."
The staff at this hotel is outstanding. Obvious attention to detail. They are genuinely friendly yet professional. The staff is very responsive. The lady that takes care of the breakfast buffet bar is superb; and the maid staff is very thorough. The hot tub and pool are very well maintained (floor was a little slick) so the kids had to be extra careful. Linen is crisp and bright, beds are very comfortable. I look forward to staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
"will stay again"
Had a nice quiet and comfortable night sleep. This was our 3rd time stay.
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
Excellent customer service, clean, quality breakfast. We will definately stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Good Hotel - Good location and clean"
Basic room - like having a free breakfast
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
A great find! Very comfortable, convenient and above all - quiet. Would definitely stay again
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Claire
"Easy reach of downtown, without the commotion"
Housekeeping was very tidy, and the desk clerks were cheerful and helpful. The hotel is easily accessible to the freeways both to Beaverton and downtown Portland, but is far enough away to provide a very quiet environment. I slept very well.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
"Close to where we wanted to be"
The drain in the shower / tub was so slow that you were ankle deep in water. by the time you finished showering. The TV kept disconnecting with a (No Signal ) indication. So did the Wi-Fi. Other than these aggrivations all was. OK.
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
It was good. The place is clean, looks safe and not far from good restaurants. The hotel should consider adding a coffee shop in the premises. What they call the market is too small, expensive and with very few choices. A cafeteria will bring customers for many hours every day.
Family trip Sep 11, 2012
Javier
"Portland & surroundings"
fair
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
My favorite place to stay in the Portland area! Always clean a very friendly staff
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Anne
"great hotel for family or business travelers"
hotel nicely furnished, appreciated complimentary newspaper and candy in foyer, and also great choices at the continental breakfast. Just what we were looking for. Rooms neat and clean, nice swivel flat screen tv. Overall great value and location compared to more expensive hotels in Portland. Choices of restauants nearby.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
Gina

"you paid less than what you get"
Excellent front desk services and good complimentary breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Has itvall in a beautiful neighborhood."
Business hotel well suited for short family vacations - our second time here. Lake Oswego probably the best neighborhood; easy access from hotel to highway. Indoor pool not the greatest but kids loved it. Rooms & facility as clean as it can be; facility recently renovated. Will be our first choice next time in/passing through Portland.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Hugh
"A little perspective..."
Overall a nice looking hotel but a member of the hotel staff came to our door at 7:30 pm and mentioned that the people next door were complaining about noise. We have a 2 and 4 year old and were not making any loud noises whatsoever. Ordinary stuff for kids. I can even understand if it was 9 pm but 7:30 pm is a bit much and soured our stay. A little perspective by the staff would have been nice.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Oswego
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize for the bad impression we gave you. Typically if a guest complains about noise before 10pm, we ask them to be paitent until quiet hours. But sometimes that does not satisfy everyone. If we knocked on your door before 10pm, I assume the guests who were complaining had insisted. I am so sorry to do that to you. We hope you will give us another chance when you are in Portland again. Thank you!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Up to standard"
This hotel is conveniently located near the I-5, the neiboughood is very qiet. Nice choice for us to stop by to visit my classmate one mile away before we heading to California.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Tony
"Excellent value for the price! Highly recommended."
I understand the hotel recently had a complete update so that explains the overall cleanliness of the rooms, bathrooms, hallway carpeting etc. We stayed here a few years ago before the remodel and found it very good then. If you want a large gym and pool, this is not your hotel. But for overall comfort and location, it's great. There are restaurants very close by so it is convenient for dining out. The location is great for mall shopping, driving downtown only took 10-15 minutes. Right off the I-5, very easy to find. Staff is friendly, free breakfast was just fine and free parking is always nice to have. You cannot beat this hotel for value. Excellent value for the money. Highly recommend this.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Road Tripper
"A swell place to stay in Lake Oswego"
Very enjoyable stay at Fairfield Inn and Suites. Everything was a stone throw away and accessibility perfect! Clean and very personable staff. Thank you
Family trip Oct 25, 2012