All hotels in Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America
1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY, 40511, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"good"
excellent
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
"Nice Facility - Need More Roll Away Beds"
Everything was generally nice about this hotel. It is convenient to the highway, yet no highway noise. It is a beautiful hotel. Only complaint was when I reserved the hotel I told them I had 5 people. I asked for a roll away bed and was told no need to reserve one as they "had plenty". When I checked in, reminded them I needed a roll away bed and they told me they were all out, sorry. Seems to me they need more roll away beds.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Exceptional service"
Always thrilled to stay here because service is A+ Allen was fantastic at the desk! What a mature young man.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2015
"Felt like a vacation"
Very welcoming. The staff always goes above and beyond. Love the little happy hour get together. The rooms are always consistently kept up so I know what to expect!
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
Not Provided
"Keenland"
Wonderful
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
philip
"Best hotel of the vacation"
On our 2-week vacation in TN, this was BY FAR the BEST hotel we stayed in. It was very comfortable, spacious, and breakfast was good. They had a free happy hour from 5-7, which was greatly appreciated. The room was a nice temperature and you couldn't hear any traffic outside. Would definitely recommend this and stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Judith
"Quick overnight stay, noisy/very pricey"
Main thing for me: I'm a light sleeper, so quiet is important to me. This hotel room (248) was not quiet. The soundproofing for rooms is not up to modern standards. The room itself was decorated and furnished and looked new, but I heard conversations on both sides of me and above. Sounds of footsteps above were quite loud. If you sleep lightly, don't stay here. If you sleep like the dead, then don't worry about it. The hotel atrium area is beautiful with fountains. The rooms are comfortable, not luxurious but comfortable. Restaurant was good for food and service. I had little choice that night as most hotels were full, so I went with it. I was not happy with the room for reasons mentioned above, and also the price was quite ridiculous ($300+ with tax for one night). I've had rooms in tier 1 cities for that much that were much better.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Kerwin
"A pleasant stay"
No hassles very pleasant facility
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Rogelio
Staff was excellent, food was delicious, room was comfortable. Great stay!
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Katherine
"A Little Disappointed"
The hotel is quite nice and comfortable. The commons areas is well-kept and the staff was accommodating. There was only one problem. When we went to bed, we noticed a sour smell in the bedding. It was very late, and we couldn't identify where the smell was coming from, so we went to sleep. During the night, I would occasionally smell the odor. When I got up in the morning, I could smell the sour smell on my night gown and in my hair. I wrote a note for housekeeping, and I alerted the front desk when we checked out. I don't know what I expected, but I thought that the girl at the front desk would have been a little more apologetic. She said she would talk to housekeeping. We frequently stay at Hilton hotels, and we have usually been very satisfied. I was a bit disappointed with the night's stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Shannon
"Unexpected surprise"
Loved it enough to stay at another Embassy Suites. This was our first time.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
I love this hotel...won't stay anywhere else.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Thin walls!"
All was great. Great breakfast, nice beds, clean. Except the room walls are thin! I heard wake up calls, talking, cell phones, and other things. Our neighbors weren't what I would think would be excessively loud and I could hear them loud and clear through the walls. To a point where I heard every word:( Also the bathroom needed a vent. It gets very steamy!
7 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Louise
"embassy suites lexington"
great location to uk. convenient off interstate. clean hotel friendly staff. very good free breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
trudy
Stayed here for one night while on a weekend getaway. The staff and room were great. The complimentary happy hour was a great surprise. I was a little dissatisfied with the restaurant. Closed a bit too early for a weekend in my opinion. Wanted a romantic dinner after our evening out at the races. Did not happen. However that will not deter me from staying there again
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Everything was great. The service, room and the breakfast all excellent
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
tom
"Enjoyed Our Stay!"
Very much enjoyed our overnight stay at Embassy Suites. The buffet breakfast in the morning was great! Offered to buy the pillow I slept on--the manager at the front desk called housekeeping and determined that they would give me the pillow! Great hotel... great staff!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Wbwheel
"Great hotel, great service"
We stayed at this hotel while in town for a wedding. As always with Embassy Suites, service was great and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and reception. The only negative was the low shower pressure.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Disappointment"
Rooms were nice, but carpet was filthy! Grandbabies' sock feet were black within two hours of walking on carpet. Staff very accommodating and friendly. Baseball teams were in town and hotel was extremely noisy. Staff tried to control the chaos. Only food service available at hotel was breakfast buffet. Only pizza places delivered food, per hotel staff. No restaurants close by. Only one elevator to service entire hotel! Unbelievable! Will not be back.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
YVONNE
It was a very nice stay. Parking is a bit strange with the location of the elevator. The lobby is very pretty. The rooms are very nice. Drapes did not close properly that faced the lobby. Did not receive what I had ordered. They did offer to go back down to get the other item. Could hear noise from other rooms.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Cocktail hour!"
You can't beat cocktail hour after a long drive and made to order breakfast!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
CHARLES
"Very comfortable!"
We had a great time here!! Super comfortable, great hot breakfast, and friendly staff. Would love to stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Grace
"Memorable"
Wonderful time with family at embassy suites
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Alex
"Unsatisfactory Hotel"
Accommodations were not as advertised. Jai at the front desk was rude and not accommodating and not interested. He was not in the least bit helpful. I would never consider Embassy Suites again.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Rebecca E
"BISHOP'S ORDINATION"
It was an awesome experience the front desk was super nice and helpful, however gave me wrong information on an event, luckily was able to get right information on time to make right event.The restaurant food and staff were awesome n could not heve been better,kudos especially to "T".The Hotel is Beautiful and Clean n WELCOMING!! GIVE YOU AND LEXINGTON,KY 5STARS *****
3 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
ELISA
"Top Shelf."
Terrific place to stay.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Craig
"Loved the hotel, the staff & the atmosphere."
Great experience & would definitely recommend to anyone
Other trip May 3, 2015
Tiffany
"Excellent service and hospitality"
Excellent staff and the front desk folks were exceptional.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Shane
"Very Nice"
Very nice hotel. Clean and quiet and modern. Hotel is not near much but that lends to its quietness. Great free breakfast buffet and afternoon cocktails. Friendly and helpful staff. Would stay there again.
5 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
First class hotel, great service
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Clifford
"Great Stay - will be back!"
Our whole family went to visit our daughter at the University of Kentucky for Easter weekend. The Embassy Suites could not have been more accommodating! They were very busy as they had a college baseball team staying with them and UK was in the Final Four NCAA games that weekend. They made sure that everyone had their drinks promptly while watching the game in the bar. The bartender was an older guy with a great sense of humor. Jai at the front desk was especially helpful making sure that we got rooms together (even though they were very crowded) and that the kids knew where the pool and all amenities were. We would have loved for the location to be a little closer to campus, but it was still less than 10 minutes. The rooms were large, clean and the food was good.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"New favorite Place to Stay!"
Wonderful stay! Have been visiting Lexington about twice a year since 2007 and am kicking myself for not having stayed here before now! Unless the price skyrockets, this will be my place to stay from now on! Beautiful hotel, great room, and the staff very welcoming. The Paddock Grille restaurant in the hotel is great and the free breakfast buffet is so convenient and amazing!
3 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great get-away for families"
Very relaxing time. Really enjoyed hotel restaurant and comfortable atmosphere of hotel. Highly recommend.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Our 2 grandsons 9 & 6 thought it it was the greatest place they had stayed since they were able to sleep on the sofa bed in mommy c and granddad's room.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great family weekend"
Perfect!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
The hotel was very nice the only problem was with the lighting in the rooms. It seemed very dim.
3 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Excellent Embassy Suites close to the Horse Park"
Have stayed numerous times at our favorite Embassy Suites Hotels across the middle of the country. Have always had good experiences. However, the Lexington Embassy Suites is at the top of our list for this chain! The large lobby area has many fountains, granite floors, wood trim and a plethora of beautiful plantings throughout. Elegant and spotless. Our suite was also spotless and well furnished. Five of us stayed for two nights comfortably in the suite with no complaints. Throw in the manager's reception every afternoon/evening with free refreshments and the excellent complimentary cooked to order breakfast buffet and how can a stay not be special? The whole staff was gracious, accommodating and obviously committed to serving the customers. The grounds are also attractive and well kept. A great tribute to southern hospitality. This will be our hotel when in the Lexington area!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Wonderful Place!!!"
Amazing!!! Love the nightly drinks and snacks!! The breakfast was fantastic!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Awesome Hotel"
Nicest hotel I have ever stayed at.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Brandon
"Nice hotel with a friendly, helpful staff."
Staff was helpful, the hotel was close to Rupp and not a bad drive to the university.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
dwight
Absolutely one of the BEST hotels for your MONEY...The extra PERKS that come with it makes it one of my all time favorites!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice facility, great value"
Always enjoy staying here. The facility is very nice, the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is outstanding and when you include the value of the breakfast, the rate for the hotel is extremely reasonable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Stan
"The best of the best"
One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Would recommend to everyone to stay here
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Douglas
"stayed for uk game"
staff was very friendly and the hotel was very nice clean and the room we had looked great the bed was great so comfortable we had no complaints although you did have to pay for Wi-Fi
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
vickie
"Awesome"
Just Awesome! Room was super,clean,spacious, and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Keats
"UK ballgame"
Great breakfast - managers reception- location and atmosphere great also
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
RT
"Kentucky Basketball Game"
We all enjoyed the rooms and the service . GREAT STAY...ENJOYED THE HOSPITALITY
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"TEMPERATURE WAS A LITTLE WARM"
HOTEL WAS GREAT. MY ROOM WAS A LITTLE WARM FOR MY TASTE. BUT THE MAINTANCE MAN WAS VERY NICE AND FOUND ME A FAN. I WISH THEY WOULD NOT FIX THE THERMOSTATS IN HOTELS TO ONLY BE ABLE TO BE SET ON CERTAIN RANGE OF TEMPERATURES. IF YOU LIKE YOUR ROOM COLD YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE IT THAT WAY.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Honeymoon"
Great room. Great location. Great price through Expedia. We especially liked the reception for guests in the lounge.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Valari
"Amazing!!!"
Amazing hotel. Breakfast was fantastic! Location is perfect.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015