All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2460 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Hotel close to shopping and the Opry"
Overall not a bad experience but upon arrival we were told that we could not check in until 4 (the normal check in is at 3 and we had reserved the room 2 weeks prior to arrival) because the rooms were not cleaned, the bed was hard, and there was 2 lights that didn't work and that was because the outlets didn't work. I had to plug my phone in over by the sink and not close to the bed. I went to the front desk to ask for an additional blanket and they didn't have any.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Robin
"Graceland Gem"
Hotel is right next to Graceland so you can easily walk and save parking $. Staff sweet and helpful. Called cab for us to Beale St (about $25 with tip). Decor of hotel all Elvis, but he is King! Love the guitar shaped swimming pool! Breakfast same as most hotels of the "free breakfast" type. Had fresh fruit and pre packaged cheese omlets in addition to waffles, pastries, cereal, juice, coffee.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
The hotel room smelled awful & there was an issue with the hot water.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"clean"
Not bad a hot water pipe burst in one of our rooms but that's out of anyone's control
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Wayne
"easy access off highway"
I rate this hotel as low to middle. Staff was very friendly and accommodating but facility is old and not in the best shape. Breakfast was high sugar and starch and not very fresh fruit. Facility is undergoing a renovation so this may have affected things a bit. It is very close to Opryland hotel and Grand Ole Opry and mall so that was nice. Room was noisy...frig made noise, traffic noise, heater noise. Vent in bathroom did not work.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Needs updates!!!"
The beds were horrible. The room was not clean. We had 1 wash cloth. The breakfast was very limited in choice of food, coffee was lukewarm. I would never stay here again. Was not a good value.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Dianna
"Very pet friendly hotel."
This was our first dogs overnight stay and she gets anxious when left alone. The staff offered to keep her with them so we didn't have to miss any of our outings. Very much above and beyond.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Rooms were super clean with great amenities. The location is easy to get to and has some great places to eat close. Try to stop by John As right by it. Its a great place with great entertainment and food.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
sabong
"Rather paid extra $80 to stay somewhere nicer"
Hotel very dirty. Room wasn't bad. I was a little sketched out that the office lady locked herself into the hotel for safety at night. I felt unsafe hearing that. If the neighborhood is that bad you should have security.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
We were having a family reunion and this was a nice place to stay while in Nashville
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Sleeping here is like sleeping at a bar."
Our stay was horrible. The hotel was not very clean at all. The room door had quite the gap between molding and door. The bathroom door had been beat all up. The beds were hard as rocks, but was clean. During the middle of the night, I woke up choking from cigarette smoke overtaking our room. The desk was closed so the next morning I went to complain, the lady was not apologetic and could have cared less. We rec'd a full refund from hotels.com, they were very helpful.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Shelly
"Days Inn"
Hotel is under renovation. It was clean and in a safe neighborhood and all staff was friendly. I wasn't looking to pay $200 a night so this hotel was exactly what I was looking for it was cheap and clean that's really what I was looking for.
3 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Great rate but you get what you pay for..."
We had a non-smoking room but the hall smelled like smoke. I believe Days Inn allows those 'in need' shall we say stay at their hotels. The beds were uncomfortable and at one point a maintenance person barged into our room thinking it might be empty - yes, really. But the amenities were good - fridge, iron with board, hair dryer, very light continental breakfast. Staff was also friendly and accommodating. But all in all I was disappointed and wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Sean
"Great stay."
Great location. Great staff. Great comfort. Great price. I just spent 5 nights there and left feeling like family. Great stay. See y'all next time.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Anthony
"Hotel under construction"
The hotel was under construction which made it cold and noisy. The computers were down when we checked in and we had to wait quite a while to get a room. The staff was pleasant but frustrated about the computer. The room was clean, but not as nice as I expected.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great Value"
Very nice for the price. Near to restaraunts, bars and Gaylord Resort. Exactly what you would expect from a Days Inn, and worth the money.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Recent stay in Days Inns for a nearby conference"
I stayed the Days Inn as I was attending a conference in the nearby Galylord complex. The hotel is very close to the complex, I walked to and from everyday. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast in the morning was great and filling with a good variety of options. I booked this hotel as I have stayed in Days Inns, in other locations, in the past and found them to be of a very high standard. I was not disappointed here. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
alan
"good place to stay"
Nice place. Nice staff. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Wifi worked. That was all i needed.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Staff was great, everything was not too bad. The only complaint was there was no hot water for the shower one morning and there were burn holes in both comforters on both beds.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"TWO NIGHT GETAWAY"
NOT BAD FOR THE PRICE BUT NEEDS SOME TLC. NEXT TIME IN NASHVILLE AREA WILL PAY A LITTLE MORE FOR HOPEFULLY A BETTER QUALITY HOTEL. ON A POSITIVE NOTE THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Anthony
"Reasonable Budget Motel"
I stayed here 5 nights while attending a conference at the too-pricey-for-me Gaylord Opryland. It's nothing fancy but has all the basics, including a little refrigerator and microwave which were pleasant surprises (perhaps I wasn't paying attention while reading info about the place). The TV was not flatscreen, but how much does that really matter?
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
RWF
"Much better than staying at Opryland."
Shuttle service to Opryland did not occur. Got different answers on how it worked (or didn't) from every person.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
the building is not great looking outside, very old inside, but was clean. There were piles of old mattresses lying on ground out front on parking lot. The people that worked there were nice. The breakfast consisted of Little Debbie honey buns.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Close to downtown and mall"
Previously we had stayed in this hotel, and were on the second floor. The beds were ALOT more comfortable- not sure what the difference is staying on the 2nd floor compared to 1st floor. The hotel was not full by any means so not sure why we were given rooms by the exit and across from laundry room which made the stay very noisy. The wall paper was coming off the walls and toilet had trouble flushing. Again I got a total different experience when I stayed there last year. I would recommend to stay here but not accept a room on the 1st floor.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great litt[e secert"
In this very reasonably priced room I was amazed by the quality of the bed. Since I spend at least 100 nights a year in a motel, a good bed and clean room are important to me. I arrived after dark and was very tried after canceled flights and being over 3 hours late. I was greeted by a smiling and helpful face that after I gave her my name and showed her my ID I was given my room and settled in in record time. Later that evening I was given very good directions to a local walgreens. Bring Gluten free makes most breakfast bars hard for me to find something I can eat, along with yogurt, fresh fruit and real cooked oatmeal, I was able to start my morning off right.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Sue
"Close to Grand Ole Opry"
Upgraded us to a king size bed for no additional cost. Room was clean, just an older hotel which lends itself to some wear and tear.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Great room. Great staff. Great experience!"
When I got to the hotel I wasn't expecting the greatest place because of a few reviews but honestly I think those people stayed at a different hotel. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and very nice, and when I had work end early, Expedia and Days Inn were nice enough to let me check out a day early with a refund! I will definitely stay here again! Thank you Days Inn and Expedia for a great experience!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Casey
"Our Nashville Stay"
My daughter and I attended a conference in Nashville and also some personel time for touring. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The breaakfast was just enough to start the day
4 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Eadie
"Location, location, location!"
Took 9 people to ICE and this location made it easier to get to and from the event. Do not understand why they quit running shuttles to the area though. Very congested. Had to swap one of our 3 rooms because it had a sour, moldy smell. Other than that, rooms good and staff very courtious and helpful.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Paula
"Pleasant experience"
My wife and I took our two oldest grand-daughters to Nashville to see the lights and a show at Opryland Hotel as part of Christmas gift. The Days Inn Nashville was close to the area we were going to be in. It was very easy to find, the staff we dealt with were all very friendly and worked to meet our needs. The breakfast was well stocked with the items they provided. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Jerry
"Attractive room, pet friendly and clean"
We only stayed one night but we appreciated the room after living at the a disappointing motel in Florida.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
hotel location was perfect distance from downtown Nashville and also the opryland hotel. Staff were friendly and the room was clean.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Met my needs"
I came to meet my grandchildren for a Christmas celebration. It fit my needs perfectly. The location was where I wanted to be. Their continental breakfast was adequate. My stay was for only one night, but for the price, I had everything I needed. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
SandraM
"Breakfast area too small, bathrooms small"
Close to surrounding restaurants and cooters, bars. Great music. Pizza joint totally bad, pizza cold when delivered.Rude neighbors.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Quiet area close to Opryland"
The hotel was quiet and convenient to everything. The staff was pleasant. The room was clean.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Becki
"best sleep ever"
Had the most wonderful, comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The room was very clean. Walls are very thin but everyone in hotel were very quiet. Great location. Able to walk to several restaurants. Definitely will stay again when visiting Nashville. Quick and easy check in. Front desk staff very friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Convenient to Opryland complex - a must see site!"
The staff were so helpful and friendly. The place was quiet despite being close to the freeway. Lots of places to experience "Nashville" country was within walking distance
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Weekend family getaway.."
Had a comfortable stay during an extremely busy weekend in that area.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"good hotel / area / bad pillows !!!"
room was good... However, the pillows are hard as bricks... take your own...
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"HORRIBLE"
HORRIBLE!!!! Booked two nights. Was turned away on the first night because they said it was over booked. The people at the front desk were very unprofessional. They were having to check how clean the rooms were because they said they didn't clean the rooms that day. Didn't even bother going back for my second night. I will never book at another days inn ever again! Horrible experience. Very thankful it didn't ruin my trip
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"No frills!"
Stayed one night. Room was clean and staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Opryland"
Great location for access to Opryland. This is good and bad. Convenient but traffic was extremely heavy trying to access Opryland and mall. Understandable since we were there during Christmas season (early Dec.)Carpets needed a visit from Stanley Steemer. Soiled. Failed to clean room by 3 pm when returned. Small parking spots.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
R T
"Rooms and Staff Were Fine"
The hallways really smelled of stale smoke. The room did not! Delfina at the front desk was a pleasure to deal with. She was quite friendly, courteous and a joy to deal with.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Very clean. Check in quick and easy. Would have preferred queen beds but that was my mistake. Had a little trouble regulating the heat. Very courteous staff.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Front desk lady was awesome wasn't far from Opryland
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
The staff were accommodating and friendly. The hotel is old (but, thankfully, clean) and the lobby area/breakfast area is all together and much too small. The first thing I noticed when we checked in around 2:30 was the lingering smell of breakfast. The best thing about the hotel is the location that is near Opryland Mills and the Opry House.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
very nice, only had a problem with the smallness of the area for breakfast, should be a little more room or the table and chairs should be set so you can get in them easier.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Teresa
"week end get away"
Our stay was wonderful. Room was clean staff very friendly. would stay here again
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Judy
"Days Inn Review"
The room that I stayed in has a few small holes in the walls and ceiling, and mold is in the corners of the bathroom floor. The lack of adequate outlets became a problem in the morning while getting ready because I was chaperoning a school trip, and my students and I had to juggle when we could use the outlets. At breakfast, the maintenance supervisor was fixing a sign, and he leaned over my plate to do that which I did not appreciate. Although the overall experience was not awful, I would rather spend about $20 extra at a different hotel next time that I visit the area than stay at this one again.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Just 2 lights from everything at Opry Mills"
Absolutely wonderful! Rates are so great,,staff is so pleasant,rooms nice and spacious and clean. All kinds of resturants, just a hop,skip and a jump to Opry Mills for shopping and all of the attractions.This is the only place I stay at.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014