All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2460 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
"Old and understaffed"
After checking in at 530. The room was not ready at 3 check in time. I cleaned the sink area and checked for bed bugs ( none found). The room was spacious, the beds were comfortable, excellent location.forget about breakfast they ran out of milk. And yogurt. No toaster for the bagels and bread. I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
sue
The stuff at the frontdesk was very nice, I was there for a conference at downtown, she told me a cheapest parking place in downtown. So nice!
3 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"not happy"
I was only able to stay one night in this motel. The motel in general was dated and dirty. My toilet ran all night. Cigarette smoke was coming through my bathroom vent from another room and when I showered the drain was not functioning so water was up past my ankles. The mattress was uncomfortable and sank in the middle.
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"friendly staff"
the staff were very friendly..the room was ok...they should upgrade the t. p. though......breakfast was good.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Would not recommend"
We had a group of ladies in 3 rooms. 2 of them had big stink bugs. (Management knew of this issue prior to our stay) We were also on the third floor and dogs were barking. Clerk said they only put dogs on the 1st floor. Well NO...they were on the 3rd floor.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Ashley
"Rooms was great"
Everything was great, all but the dinning area for Breakfast which was 2 small and no hot food.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
james
"Old and rundown"
This place has seen it's day. Outside of crumbling tile, etc. Our room was not clean and the beds were not comfortable. If is was not for the fact that it was close to Opryland, we would have left after the first night.
4 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Updated"
My brother stayed here before and said it had been drastically improved from his last stay. The ONLY complaint I had was you could smell a smoking room even though the room we stayed in was non-smoking. It wasn't overpowering, but just enough to notice. Everything was clean.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Adam
"Not what it looks like in the picture!"
Ended up getting stuck in a smoking room when I asked for non smoking, the heater caught fire when we turned it on and all the staff did was give us a can of Lysol and sent us back to our very very smoke filled room. We had to keep our clothing and bags in the extremely small bathroom the entire stay. The breakfast was just toast or cereal and it was all stale, over all aweful time at the hotel!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
hollis
"The Days Inn, Nashville."
My sister and I had a great stay at the hotel and a great time in Nashville. It all was very nice. The service was good, could have been cleaner. The location was great you could walk to any restaurant.
5 night trip Sep 20, 2015
EARLENE L
"Ok, but not great"
Great location, minutes from Opryland. Poor wifi connection. I could not log on with any of my devices for the four days I was there. Room extremely humid. All my clothes felt damp. Breakfast very skimpy, but free.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Lea Ann
"Worse than awful"
This place should be condemned.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Edward
Enjoyed our stay was clean and the people at the hotel were very helpful and friendly.
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Dixie
"Not worth the money."
Overnight business trip. Felt like I was staying at the roach motel. Spend a little more and stay at another hotel that is clean.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
JOHN
This is most likely the last Days Inn we stay at. It was really in need of some upgrades , there was a person missing at desk one night. we had to ask for towels twice.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
ray
"What you would expect.."
I didn't mind the dingy room, the amenities were great. Free breakfast, lots of TV channels. What was awful was the lack of professionalism from the staff. They seemed to have their own agenda and friends always in the lobby. One night it seemed as though we walked through a private party.
4 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Stephen
"A Very Good Stay."
it was very good.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Ray
IT WAS GREAT. THE ONLY THING WAS THE MAID CAME IN TO CLEAN OUR ROOM,AND LEFT THE DOOR OPEN,WHEN SHE LEFT.EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GREAT.WILL STAY THERE AGAIN.LOVED IT...MAYBE THEY GOT A IMPORTANT PHONE CALL,AND HAD TO LEAVE..
3 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
on a two day get away. Easy access to everything, good breakfast.good rates.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
roger
"Not recommeeded"
Too small of beds....smelled of smoke....toilet ran all night.....credit cards stolen according to other guests
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
melanie
"Inconveniences, disappointing"
The bathroom door would not close completely. Shabby appearance in need of paint. Wi-Fi would not connect properly. Required password (not given to guest at check-in). Other devices would not connect. A long time since I stayed in a Days Inn because of unfavorable experiences. I won't be doing it again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
sporty
"Up for UGA Game"
Found hair on the shower wall. Door knob to bathroom was broken. Side door going outside was never locked.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Jerry
"Economical place to stay"
Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly, helped with info about Nashville. Best way to get around is the shuttles and buses and they reserved those for us. The manager "Miss Penny" was really great. Our main complaint was that they advertise free wifi and it did not work in our room and barely worked in the lobby. The staff did try to get it fixed but it never did work in our room.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
"Stay at days inn"
The hotel had a smokey smell the rooms are nice but at 7:30 AM the landscapers mowed the grass and then painted the parking lot next door on a Sunday other then that it was nice stay
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Desk clerk was friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
"memories are forever"
we went to honor my husbands mothers birthday that passed away the beginning of the year only 6 months after his father passed the opry was supposed to be for 3 but mama didn't get better before her birthday we had planned this last October before she became ill. we had a good time good memories and the hotel staff was more then helpful thank you so very much
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
ollie
"Terrible place, filthy, no working elevator"
Well, I have never given a bad review before, so this will be a first for me, unfortunately. We arrived at the hotel, and upon entering our room, I noticed that there was blood or something all over the coverlet. I informed the desk, and they did take care of it right away, I will say that for them. Then I went into my mom's room (I had booked 2 rooms), and noticed the wallpaper peeling off the wall. The rooms were quite small as well. The beds were like sleeping on the rocks of Gibraltar. As for the continental breakfast, not only was it sparse, the juice machine didn't work the whole 3 days we were there. They just put a sign on the machine "out of order". In fact, the elevator stopped working on the 2nd day we were there, and again they had a sign on it, "out of order". I think the only thing that worked there was the printer to make the signs. It was very difficult for my elderly mother, as we were all on the 3rd floor, to manage the steps. They were dank, dirty, and had the housekeeping equipment stored there for all the floors, making it difficult to manouever in the tiny hallway. Fortunately, the rest of our family was staying at another hotel nearby, so we spent most of our time with them. My suggestion to anyone wanting to stay here....DON'T.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
LAURA P
"Business and pleasure."
Stayed one night passing thru Nashville with friends on our way to KY for business. Older hotel The breakfast area was a little 'tight' but wonderful service Comfortable enough but bathroom was sort of small. Not bad for one night.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Theresa
"Terrible!"
Dirtiest, most unkept hotel I've ever stayed in. Will not stay again!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Courtney
The staff was super helpful and nice, continental breakfast was standard and well stocked. However, the rooms were disgusting! They just need aretention the small details, such as shower and carpets.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Panic hits Nashville"
Went to see wide spread panic at the ascend ampatheater and in town hotels were 250$ this was 79$
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
doug
"Older hotel..."
As long as you understand what you are booking it is fine...but photos and description does not give you a clue to the age of the building. We were on 3rd flood and elevator was done last day and 1/2 which made check out a lot of stairs to climb. We had dog so extra trips for potty breaks. Elevator broke Juice machine Broke Ice on bottom floor only
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
JB
"Fun in Nashville"
Nice, clean room but small. Will stay again, great price!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Carolyn
It was quite strange when we checked in. We had a non-smoking room, but the room smelled of smoke. The microwave seemed like it had been used (time wasn't cleared). There was a damp towel hanging in the bathroom. I called down to the front desk. They were going to try and move our rooms but we were so exhausted we just stayed there. The desk clerk brought us fresh towels.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Kara
"Good stay with a few discomforts"
A lot of problems with the key card constantly not working having to run up and down to the lobby to gain access to my rooms. The staff was above excellent, they were helpful and great at customer service.
6 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Erik
"Poor breakfast"
We found that the rooms are in need of repair. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom is extremely small and difficult to move around. Breakfast had very little selection. Location was good within 5 minutes to opry mills and the grand old opry.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"wifi"
Very slow WiFi; both ice machines down
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Wayne
"Good except for hotel change"
Booked two nights but was given an alternate hotel last minute the first night due to broken air conditioners and flooding issues. The alternate was not of the same quality level and had to move between the nights and store my luggage for the day. A big hassle. The Days Inn was a nice hotel though.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
damp room. multi trips to front desk for keys that would work. went to room and door was open.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"customer service was good"
the Hotel was old needs to fixed
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
khalid
"Not a pleasant experience at Days Inn"
Internet didn't work. Bathroom floor was not clean, we did not us shower appeared to have some mold on wall. Hotel halls smelled. I for for a skirt ther, it took 6 or 7 phone calls to get it back. The skirt was so soiled when I received it I can't believe someone would mail it to me in that condition. It certainly was not left therected that way. I truly believe that one of your cleaning people had the skirt which is why I was given so many reasons why they could not find it until I finally spoke with Penny the manager and insisted I wanted it returned. I have pictures of the soil all over the skirt when I received it.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"its worth a few extra for nicer place"
Had to move rooms 2 times. They needed locksmith to get our stuff outta the rooms. Overall hot a great experience
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
william
"Hotel smells like smoke"
Old hotel desperately needs remodeling! You get what you pay for so don't expect much! We were out all day so we only were in the room for sleeping. Hallway and room smelled like smoke. Evening desk clerk was nice, housekeeper was nice. I wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Kimberly
Hotel is dated, carpet needs replacing. Room was clean, staff friendly. Location convenient to Opryland activities. Would stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great front desk staff!!"
Front desk employees were excellent! Myesha, and the handsome Black gentlenlman with locks and glasses were extremly professional, and helpful. They made our stay pleasant. I will come again to this hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
tynia
"Great Deal + Price Match - Bring own pillows! ;)"
I got a great deal with room booked online. Hotels.com matched a lower-advertised price problem. Pros: The counter clerks were very warm and friendly, the lobby and room were clean, and one clerk (whom I'll call 'Nazz') was particularly upbeat and helpful. Continental breakfast only (no hot foods) but that's not a big deal. A few Cons: the elevator seemed to be a little stuffy (heatwise), as well as the 2nd floor hallway. Room A/C fine. Also the smaller square pillows too soft not enough firmness. Mattress was acceptable and not too firm itself. Careful with the metal J-shaped bracket that hangs on both sides of the bed frame. That is VERY HAZARDOUS and somebody could seriously scrape or cut their leg/shin on it if you walk by too closely. It was covered by the bedspread and took me by surprise. Other than that, the slight stuffiness of elevator shaft and entrance to 2nd floor, and the lousy pillows, it was a fine stay for the money. The courteous staff more than made up for a couple little guffaws. If the same two employees are there again, I would book again next time. Me and friend had fun hanging around Nashville for the weekend! As we did, you MUST see a show at the Opry if staying at this location. Less than a mile down the road. Nice selection of restaurants and even a Willie Nelson Museum and Cooter's Garage (from Dukes of Hazzard fame) nearby. About 20 minutes from downtown. Well worth the distance for the price, especially matching the competitor's too.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"Disappointed and frightened."
A cleaning person at the hotel stole a full bottle of pain medicine from my room while I was out. It was a class 4 drug which means it was a felony I believe because of the amount. The police had to be called so that I could get it replaced when I got home. I had to pay full price for my medicine because it was too soon to get it refilled. It was not a good experience.
3 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Excellent customer service. Super friendly and very helpful. Beds very hard.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Good Hotel at good price, shuttle to down town,"
Staff very accommodating, nice rooms, not a lot of crap the more expensive hotels has. "that you don't need" . good continental breakfast, but we usually find a nice place we have breakfast at . in a town where hotels average 200- 250 a night and some above 300, 125 was a breath of fresh air, I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Amazing stay!"
i was amazing staying here I was not expecting that. Room was very clean and bed are comfortable. If I go back to Nashville I will go back to the hotel again
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015