All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2460 Music Valley DriveNashvilleTN37214United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"Even more unsettling in person"
First, I have to rate based on where I stayed. When I got to Days Inn (which was far more sketch than its pictures indicate) all of their computers were down. Couldn't check me in, couldn't look up my reservation, nothing. They sent me to a sister hotel, the Fiddler's Inn. Most sketch hotel I have ever stayed in, no joke. There were holes in the metal stairs from where they had rusted out, the bedding looked like it was from the 1970's, and the area made me constantly look over my shoulder in hopes I wouldn't get shanked in the parking lot. All that to say, from my experience, the Days Inn wouldn't be much better.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"WOULD DEFINITELY STAY AGAIN!!!"
Tisha at the front desk (the night of check-in) was extremely helpful. The cost of the shuttle from our hotel and back was $10/person and runs every hour. PERFECT for people that will be drinking. The Hotel was older but still in decent condition.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
shower not good and did not fix for four days and NO YES I SAID NO! hot water last day
4 night trip Nov 4, 2015
Hate that dogs bark alright for paying customers
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Glenn
Window was broken,(wide open) it took forever to get it fix, a tad outdated , great location
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
"Stay elsewhere"
Dirty, lights missing light bulbs,maintenance man never showed after waiting 90 minutes we then had to change rooms.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Dianne
"The place was filthy!!!"
The place was filthy! The shower curtain was moldy, one of the guys even offered to change it if they'd just give him one to do it. Cigarette butt was on the floor in the hallway for the entire 4 days there, who knows how long it was there before then. Would not stay here again!
4 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2015
"Fantastic staff really close to the grand ole opry"
Lovely hotel except for toilet leaking and flushing all the time it was so noisy, we did let staff know, but we should have asked to change rooms didn't think of it, other than that great
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Thelma & louise
Clean and free of bad smells. The hotel staff was very friendly. This hotel was very close to the interstate and also to a lot of tourist attractions.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
Ruth
"Doesn't break your wallet"
Front desk staff very nice helpful and accommodating Beds half made one nite & found hair in one of them No towels the next day Beds had divots in the middle which made sleeping difficult
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
traveler
"??"
Room was not clean upon arrival. The marquee stated they were hiring cleaning help.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Hotel was fine, not great, but fine. Breakfast was minimal, and juice machine broken. Great location if you're a country music fan.
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Not Provided
Inexpensive option for conference.
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Barry
"Location was nice but staff wasn't professional"
Check in was very slow Room was not ready even after 3:00 There was confusion about the reservation where they did not recognize it first
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Ghada
"I must have been drunk to stay here"
simpy put, we left before our non-refundable stay was completed. believe that says it all
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
dumb
"Go somewhere else"
Outdoor pool not maintained ( probably should be closed due to season). Flood on carpet in hallway by our room. We reported, no action seen. Carpet sloshed as we walked thru. No HBO despite pamphlet and desk clerk had no clue. I am staying anonymous as they have my credit card info.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Ann
"Do not stay here"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in it needs torn down and Rebuilt it stunk so bad I got sick smelled like the worst locker room ever we had to go buy candles just to be able to stand it everywhere else was booked up the people were nice but the straight out of the 70s rooms were old nasty and needed updates bad
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Josh
"Ew, the smell!"
This room was STINKY!!! The room needed lots of TLC. I guess it wasn't dirty...but it needed some deep cleaning and maybe some fresh paint.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Christina
"Better options in same area..."
We arrived at 5:30 in the evening and there was no room ready for us upon check-in. The front desk person called cleaning and asked them to "check" room 114...they called back 20 mins later and the front desk person said, "well what's wrong with it....oh jeez...uh what about 110...uh...210...Ok...I'm gonna put them in 307 because shes standing here waiting...go check it I'm sending her up there"...very disorganized, hotel is dirty and in serious need of an upgrade. Rooms are musty and needed vacuumed. We found piles of trash stuffed under the headboard, gum wrappers, etc. The mattresses appeared to be new and were comfortable, and I found no sign of bed bugs... this is the only plus...if I could have found another comparable hotel in the area with vacancy we would have stayed elsewhere for the night. It's one of those hotels you leave feeling dirty and in need of a shower. Don't reccommend it at all, there are other hotels in the vicinity that are the same price and wayyyy nicer, this is not our first time to stay in Nashville nor our last, however we won't be back to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Low cost but you get what you pay for . . ."
Room was very dark some lights in the room did not work. Bathroom sink was very tight. Broken iron had to have replaced. A/C did not work very well. Room cleaning service was sub par. Front desk people were great!
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Nice, but....."
We could not get in room until 3:30....even after the front desk asking for it to be done. We left our room early, came back for a short time and left for the entire day and came back to our room not being made and no clean towels. I will say the young man on duty after hours answered the phone call I made and brought us towels.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Room was dirty, there was garbage on the floor and microwave was filthy. Room said no smoking but the blanket had what looked like cigarette burns and large rips in it. Would never stay here again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
It was dirty. It needs to be updated. I have been to Days Inns before but this one was nasty.
2 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2015
"The Service Sucked Like No Other!"
We got there at 5, but the room wasn't ready until around 7. The luggage carts were either broken or bent. We were charged twice the going rate for a room on the 3rd floor that was damaged by moisture(wallpaper). They outsourced the laundry that felt like steel wool, and the bed felt like sleeping on rocks. I am very upset with the stay and like I said yesterday, if we are not given any restitution for the damage and the frustration we endured, you will hear from us online, but not in a way you would like...aka Ripoff Report!
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
James H.
Really bad experience, i never go back .
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Luis
"This Place "Stinks""
Two words: stink bugs. We killed and trapped about 50 stink bugs. We thought that asking for another room would be Russian Roulette being as we already rid the stink bugs in our room. Two bugs were strategically squashed on the walls and nothing less than a surprise, house keeping left them there for our continued pleasure. Recommendations for your future stay: your own sheets, bug bomb and Lysol. They already provide you a hard cover book from 2010 that assists in extermination. The afternoon front desk staff was helpful and funny.
2 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
"Old and understaffed"
After checking in at 530. The room was not ready at 3 check in time. I cleaned the sink area and checked for bed bugs ( none found). The room was spacious, the beds were comfortable, excellent location.forget about breakfast they ran out of milk. And yogurt. No toaster for the bagels and bread. I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
sue
The stuff at the frontdesk was very nice, I was there for a conference at downtown, she told me a cheapest parking place in downtown. So nice!
3 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"not happy"
I was only able to stay one night in this motel. The motel in general was dated and dirty. My toilet ran all night. Cigarette smoke was coming through my bathroom vent from another room and when I showered the drain was not functioning so water was up past my ankles. The mattress was uncomfortable and sank in the middle.
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"friendly staff"
the staff were very friendly..the room was ok...they should upgrade the t. p. though......breakfast was good.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Would not recommend"
We had a group of ladies in 3 rooms. 2 of them had big stink bugs. (Management knew of this issue prior to our stay) We were also on the third floor and dogs were barking. Clerk said they only put dogs on the 1st floor. Well NO...they were on the 3rd floor.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Ashley
"Rooms was great"
Everything was great, all but the dinning area for Breakfast which was 2 small and no hot food.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
james
"Old and rundown"
This place has seen it's day. Outside of crumbling tile, etc. Our room was not clean and the beds were not comfortable. If is was not for the fact that it was close to Opryland, we would have left after the first night.
4 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Updated"
My brother stayed here before and said it had been drastically improved from his last stay. The ONLY complaint I had was you could smell a smoking room even though the room we stayed in was non-smoking. It wasn't overpowering, but just enough to notice. Everything was clean.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Adam
"Not what it looks like in the picture!"
Ended up getting stuck in a smoking room when I asked for non smoking, the heater caught fire when we turned it on and all the staff did was give us a can of Lysol and sent us back to our very very smoke filled room. We had to keep our clothing and bags in the extremely small bathroom the entire stay. The breakfast was just toast or cereal and it was all stale, over all aweful time at the hotel!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
hollis
"The Days Inn, Nashville."
My sister and I had a great stay at the hotel and a great time in Nashville. It all was very nice. The service was good, could have been cleaner. The location was great you could walk to any restaurant.
5 night trip Sep 20, 2015
EARLENE L
"Ok, but not great"
Great location, minutes from Opryland. Poor wifi connection. I could not log on with any of my devices for the four days I was there. Room extremely humid. All my clothes felt damp. Breakfast very skimpy, but free.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Lea Ann
"Worse than awful"
This place should be condemned.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Edward
Enjoyed our stay was clean and the people at the hotel were very helpful and friendly.
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Dixie
"Not worth the money."
Overnight business trip. Felt like I was staying at the roach motel. Spend a little more and stay at another hotel that is clean.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
JOHN
This is most likely the last Days Inn we stay at. It was really in need of some upgrades , there was a person missing at desk one night. we had to ask for towels twice.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
ray
"What you would expect.."
I didn't mind the dingy room, the amenities were great. Free breakfast, lots of TV channels. What was awful was the lack of professionalism from the staff. They seemed to have their own agenda and friends always in the lobby. One night it seemed as though we walked through a private party.
4 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Stephen
"A Very Good Stay."
it was very good.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Ray
IT WAS GREAT. THE ONLY THING WAS THE MAID CAME IN TO CLEAN OUR ROOM,AND LEFT THE DOOR OPEN,WHEN SHE LEFT.EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GREAT.WILL STAY THERE AGAIN.LOVED IT...MAYBE THEY GOT A IMPORTANT PHONE CALL,AND HAD TO LEAVE..
3 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
on a two day get away. Easy access to everything, good breakfast.good rates.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
roger
"Not recommeeded"
Too small of beds....smelled of smoke....toilet ran all night.....credit cards stolen according to other guests
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
melanie
"Inconveniences, disappointing"
The bathroom door would not close completely. Shabby appearance in need of paint. Wi-Fi would not connect properly. Required password (not given to guest at check-in). Other devices would not connect. A long time since I stayed in a Days Inn because of unfavorable experiences. I won't be doing it again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
sporty
"Up for UGA Game"
Found hair on the shower wall. Door knob to bathroom was broken. Side door going outside was never locked.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Jerry
"Economical place to stay"
Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly, helped with info about Nashville. Best way to get around is the shuttles and buses and they reserved those for us. The manager "Miss Penny" was really great. Our main complaint was that they advertise free wifi and it did not work in our room and barely worked in the lobby. The staff did try to get it fixed but it never did work in our room.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
"Stay at days inn"
The hotel had a smokey smell the rooms are nice but at 7:30 AM the landscapers mowed the grass and then painted the parking lot next door on a Sunday other then that it was nice stay
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015