All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here940 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY, 14623, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Would Not Stay at This Hotel Again"
Arrived around midnight and could not find any employee even after knocking on doors and ringing the bell at the front desk. I waited for about 15 minutes and nobody was to be found. Finally called Best Western, who called the hotel. Then the night manager showed up and I could get my key. Would not go there again.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Marie
"Clean and affordable place to stay"
This is not a high end hotel but a very clean affordable place to stay, bed is comfortable, room and hotel is clean, staff is efficient and friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Craig
"Nice and clean"
The hotel and the room was very clean. The service was great.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"What can I say? It's a place to sleep."
It's somewhere to get some sleep.not much else to say.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great deal"
Great bargain and friendly service. Clean quiet comfortable. Coffee n water with lemon always in lobby. Free USA today.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Troy
"Limited parking"
Shortage of parking, many commercial delivery trucks and construction vehicles occupying space in the hotel lot.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
This hotel is clean! The bathroom was very small and the sink in the room made it difficult in the morning as my husband sleeps later then I do. The breakfast was good , the woman who takes care of it was extremely attentive to keep things full and keeping the room clean. The good bag at check in was nice and cookies in the lobby YEA!. We were there for hockey games Friday and Saturday nights so the neighborhood was excellent for finding things to do and places to eat. This hotel was well worth it for our needs .
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Ok for a couple nights stay."
I was expecting a different breakfast but it was ok.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Racechic71
"Terrible"
The bathtub in the room looked rusted and rotted. The Heat/CA vent made noise all through the night. The breakfast was nasty and wasn't much to choose from.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
It was great had a good time there . Hotel room was clean and nice . Breakfast was ok . They should add more stuff for the breakfast menu .
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Clean and cozy"
Stayed for Hockey tournament~great continental breakfast~not too much outside noise either~room seemed clean and beds were very comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Deborah
"Nice hotel near shopping and airport"
Nice hotel. The staff was so nice. There was one cookie left when we checked in and I told my husband to grab it for me and the girl behind the desk made another batch for us. I would definietly stay here again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great stay... Staff are awesome"
Clean hotel. Awesome staff who go above and beyond. Free goodies when you check in and also in the lobby.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
The experience was fine. It was only an overnight so no big deal. We appreciated the chips and peppermint candies! I do hate that the sink was outside the bathroom and too close to the door.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"rochester best western"
great overall, only issue was there was nobody at front desk to greet me, had to wait for a bit
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great location!!!"
I enjoyed my stay.The staff was great. It is located near one of my favorite restaurants.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Robin
"Nice comfortable place at a decent price"
Stayed 2 nights. Staff was courteous and everything was low key. Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom was small. Breakfast was not bad. I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Double charged my card"
Paid in advance for 2 days stay via Expedia, but got charged again for it from the hotel. I am currently disputing it via my credit card.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
CMW
"Little gem on busy street"
Fresh baked cookies and coffee were available when we checked in and they gave us a little gift bag too! Staff was extremely courteous. Full hot breakfast and nice selection. Gym had nice equipment.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Aweful"
Old and smelled badly. The first room they gave us was smoked in all day couldn't even walk 3 foot inside.I will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"Moving day"
My wife and i have stayed at this.hotel several times for several years while out son was attending Rochester Institute of Technology.our son has graduated and he got a job in Rochester. We helped him move in to his apartment. We stayed in this hotel because we like this hotel and we have always had a good experience
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
"Never going back"
Although the hotel look o.k. from the outside, it has not been upgraded from the inside. The bathroom is tiny and the sink which should be in the bathroom is in the main room. This is a poor design and disturbs others when you need to brush. There is no place in the bathroom to move as space is tight in there. BestWestern needs to modernize!
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"over rated on this site"
The room was dirty. The tub was clogged. I was immediately moved to another room. The air conditioning did not work in the room I was moved to. The front desk explained that the a/c was "old" but would work if we left it on low. There was no temperature control.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
S. Davis
"Conveniently located, pleasant staff, good food"
My wife and i enjoyed our stay immensely.Was pleasantly surprised to find our dinners were included in our original bill, and were conveniently located.
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
James W.
The staff and service were wonderful However the room smelled very very bad to cover up a former smoking room or the former guest smoked in there. either way I should have asked for another room. This should not be a reflection on the staff,
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
mm
"Good for a quick stay."
We only came for one night to drop off our eldest son at RIT, and this hotel is near the school as well as many fine restaurants to celebrate his going to college. Complimentary dinner was provided, but we missed the hours for this so we didn't get a chance to try it. The complimentary breakfast was okay (the waffles were amazing, sausages so-so, eggs awful). My biggest complaint was the supposed high-speed wifi the hotel offered, which turned out to be slow as heck at every hour of the night (about 1mb/s whenever I tested it). I have tried the wired LAN connection as I left my laptop at home, but the wifi speed was a big downer on my stay. The TV had good channels, but it wasn't in HD. Shower and sinks had good water pressure.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Excellent hotel and staff!"
The staff was most welcoming, the room was super clean. I was looking for a place convenient to RIT that included free breakfast, parking and wifi. All was as promised. As an added bonus upon check-in we had free dinner offered at the Holiday Inn down the street. Can't say enough great things about this hotel!
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Marian
"Decent Hotel"
We stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights. The stay was fine. Room is fair sized. The vanity is outside the rest room and that caused some discomfort. Not much choice on the TV channels. The location is nice. Quite close to quite a few restaurants, malls and quite close to Rochester Airport. Breakfast room is very small. It gets crowded in there. So have patience and give yourself plenty of time.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
We were in a disc golf tournament and the hotel was fin. Nothing fancy - it did the job.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Earl
"Great basic room with lovely extras."
Everything about this hotel, except the age, was great! At check in we received a goodie bag, cookie, and a dinner invitation. Wow. The room was older, but the decor had been updated and the linens were nice. Plenty of towels and pillows. The bed was big and comfortable and seemed to be clean. We appreciated the "clean" remote, notation. Only real negative was that there were two car/ tire shops nearby. And we could hear the sounds of the impact wrench till it closed and as soon as it was opened.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Kimberly
"Hotel is "OK." Good location."
First room had a VERY noisy exhaust fan (always on with light) and the refrig did not work (water coming out on the carpet). Second room was better. No pool, no hot tub. Coffee items and drinking cups were never replenished; never got any conditioner. No "goodie bag" or water when I checked in. Found previous guest's socks in my room. Took them to the front desk and he asked, "These are not yours?"!! Room smelled heavily of cigarettes or pipe tobacco!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice, and no cigar"
I like being able to turn on the water in the tub, and THEN changing it to the shower. This hotel's room 324 did not allow that, apparently because the device was just plain stuck on "shower". So it was manageable. I didn't tell housekeeping because I thought that the housekeeper would certainly turn on the water to clean the shower/tub, and would notice that it wasn't on "tub" to start with. But either that person liked cleaning the shower/tub with the water available ONLY at the showerhead, or did not clean the tub. It did seem clean, so I assume the housekeeper was unaware that the shower-tub conversion button OUGHT TO BE OPERATIONAL. If I stay again, I'll be sure to ask about this before settling in.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
J R
"Good place to stay"
This hotel is a good place to stay. The value is right for what you get. Some nice little extras are included that make you feel welcome.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Christy
"Overall good!"
They did have a hot meat (bacon or sausage) and eggs as well as the more typical items on their complimentary breakfast. Everything was fine except the bathroom is very small and difficult to get in and out of.
5 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Gus
"% minutes from Locust Hills golf"
Clean,comfortable room.Free dinner and breakfast.What more could you need for an overnight stay.Very satisfied.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Perfect stress free stay"
we arrived very early from a long road trip and we were greeted with open arms and wide smiles. They could have made us wait as our bad timing was directly our fault but they allowed us to check in. Some of the best hours of sleep I got that day. I would happily stay at this location again.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Will
"Pleasantly surprised"
My expectation for this hotel was exceeded. Friendly staff, VERY nice clean room and good breakfast. Would stay there again if needed and would recommend it to others.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Very good locacion perfect.good hotel I will go back .love it
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
iris
Comfortable, clean, convenient, courtious staff. I will stay again on next visit to Rochester.
7 night business trip May 8, 2014
Robin
"In town for one night."
We were there for one night. Room was clean bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great. Real scrambled eggs! Nice variety for a quick light breakfast. Staff was very helpful. Close to lots of restaurants and shopping.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Renee
"False Advertisement"
The hotel indicates that it has truck parking. They have no truck parking.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Eddie
Hotel was fine for price. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Awesome service and free dinner"
The hotel serves free dinner buffet + 2 free drinks Monday-Thursday. Great breakfast too, so awesome value for your money!
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Nice room but bathroom is too small"
Decent hotel. Breakfast nook seemed unattended and juice machine Tasted awful.
Other trip May 3, 2014
jay
"Great Value, Friendly Staff"
Our stay was lovely, staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, good water pressure. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was very good. Location is excellent as convenient to everything and close to airport.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Ray
Place was clean and neat. We could not get the shower to work in room 123
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"Hotel enjoyable"
We were very impressed with our room and all the facilities available at the Best Western including the free shuttle to the airport. There was everything we needed and the bed was incredibly comfortable and we would have liked to stay for longer. The only criticism was the neighbours on the second night as they were very noisy and we think it may have helped if the door fitted properly as there was a clear gap underneath and down the side. We don't want this to deflect from how pleased we were with this accommodation and if we had called the front desk maybe they would have dealt with the noise from across the hall which did quiet down although a crying baby didn't. The hotel can't be blamed for that however and we would not hesitate in staying again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Service was warm & welcoming. Room was clean. Bed was extremely comfortable. Great value & exceeded expectations!
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Great hotel. My only complaint is the location. It is located on a busy street so make sure to request a room not facing the road. Breakfast was great, plenty of choices.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Close to RIT"
Hotel and staff was good enough. Nothing really standout ish. Probably could work on some personal attention.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014