All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
940 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY, 14623, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Good internet service
  • Value
    Delicious food
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Bad pool
"Great value for the price. Clean and pleasant."
Will stay again on our next trip to Rochester/RIT. Clean and attractive room. Bed a bit hard for my tastes, and comforter thin for this time of year. Bathroom tiny! But great for the price and will be back!
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
Robin
"Convenient location for our purposes."
We selected this hotel because of its proximity to the airport and a college campus, since both were included in activities during our stay in the Rochester, NY area. The front desk staff people were all excellent--knowledgeable and very helpful and good-natured. The complimentary breakfast was adequate, but not exceptional at all. Our disappointment with this facility was related to its overall interior condition. It had a tired, old appearance and atmosphere--and even a slight musty odor. The carpeting needed replacing in our room, and our hallway was very dark--carpeting, walls, and just a lack of adequate lighting. Everything did work in our unit, however. We have stayed in other Best Western hotels which were more up-dated, and that is what this one needs--at least the end where our room was located.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Sue
"Dreary"
The front desk staff was very friendly and the beds were comfortable. Unfortunately, that's the end of the positive comments. This is an aging, dark, dreary hotel with minimally appointed rooms, thin walls, poor quality linens, and dingy carpets. My room also smelled of BO. I saw folks having breakfast in the breakfast area, but I can't rate it as I was in too much of a hurry to get away from this place. I heard a few cars pull out at about 5am on a Sunday, so I don't think I was alone in having that sentiment...
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Drew
there is free dinner on Monday
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"Finally! A good night's sleep!"
Very clean and very comfortable, I would stay here again, and recommend to friends and family! Reasonable per-night cost for a great stay!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Bathroom needs updating. My room smelled like cigarettes. The hotel desk clerk did move us upon request. Room still did not smell fresh but it was better than previous room.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"I was pleased with what I got."
The room was great. It was in good condition and set up well. My only complaint was the bathroom was very small... clean, but small.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Shower rods improperly installed in both rooms we stayed in
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Lauren
"Rates are high."
We were moving our daughter into her new apt at RIT. We usually don't stay here because they jack up the rates really high over Family Weekend at RIT. While the hotel seems clean and is convenient to school, it is not a 5 star and should not have their rates so high. The room was clean and comfortable but there was trouble with the tub drain. We did not do the breakfast so I can't comment on that.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Jeanne
"Early Morning Customer Service"
The night manager, Jim, was very patient and understanding in assisting me with our early morning check in via Hotels.com. Because of the timing, the reservations was not recognized by their system so he had to speak with a customer service representative to enter the payment info in manually. I was tired and frustrated but he conducted himself in a very professional manner that allowed me to remain calm and we were able to get things rectified! He offered a late check out time for us because of the check in time. The hotel was good and comfortable when having a quick turnaround time. Thanks again Jim for professionalism and patience!
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
"Good place to stay"
My wife and I stayed overnight so we did not need too much of a service, however the room was clean and had all the amenities listed in their description. The hotel location was excellent for our visit. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"fabulous"
Very nice I would come back again
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Amelia
"Good hotel"
We stayed one night. We were welcomed with a goodie bag and fast check in. Nice room.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Very nice"
Very relaxed and comfortable. A hard working courteous staff. Breakfast. Meh
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Short Getaway"
Great time of year for a visit to Rochester. Accommodations were very good.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
"Nice hotel close to eateries & shopping"
My room was fine, but my uncle's room had a torn lampshade & bent towel rack. In their defense, they had been slammed with graduation travelers the week before & probably hadn't had time to get things totally back in order.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
barbara
"OK, better w rollaway bed first night/room change"
Stayed for son's RIT graduation. Change of original plans, son had to stay with us and we needed a rollaway bed or change room from king to 2 double beds. Hotel could not accommodate us the first night, even though we had called and made request several weeks prior to check in. The next night we received a rollaway bed. We were informed by the staff that the hotel only had 2 rollaway beds and it was first come, first serve. Considering the hotel owner has several hotels in the area, you would think that they would try to get a rollaway bed from one of their nearby hotels, but no. So be forewarned if you are in West Henrietta/Rochester area on a busy event weekend and you may want to bring your own mattress/cot/bedding.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"BW Rochester"
Nice clean place. Great location. Great service. Good food.
5 night family trip May 13, 2015
Orlando A.
"Convenient location to daughter's college"
The rooms are nice, the staff is friendly and it's nice to have complimentary coffee available in the lobby. When we left an item behind they called us right up and we were able to retrieve it before we left town. Really appreciated that!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Ronda
"Would Not Stay at This Hotel Again"
Arrived around midnight and could not find any employee even after knocking on doors and ringing the bell at the front desk. I waited for about 15 minutes and nobody was to be found. Finally called Best Western, who called the hotel. Then the night manager showed up and I could get my key. Would not go there again.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Marie
Only one weird thing. The sink was outside the bathroom. Everything else was fine.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Close to everything, malls, resterants scate rink."
Enjoyed visiting my daughters family and watching my granddaughter play hockey.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
al
"Clean and affordable place to stay"
This is not a high end hotel but a very clean affordable place to stay, bed is comfortable, room and hotel is clean, staff is efficient and friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Craig
"Evening Joy"
Found this room and was even allowed to check in early thanks to the gent at the front desk. Room was very clean location is perfect and staff very friendly with ample parking
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Junior
"Nice Motel"
Was a good experience. Motel staff were helpful. We were there for a family wedding.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
April
"Clean, Safe & Friendly."
The Location of the Hotel being relatively close to Downtown was Great!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice and clean"
The hotel and the room was very clean. The service was great.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice hotel having close and easy airport access."
The staff were very pleasant and attentive. My luggage had been lost. They were very helpful and contacted me off-site when it arrived. They arranged to provide private space for a meeting with no notice.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Allowed to check in early without a hassle. The room was clean, quiet and up to date. I will stay here again on my next trip to this location.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Denny
"What can I say? It's a place to sleep."
It's somewhere to get some sleep.not much else to say.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great deal"
Great bargain and friendly service. Clean quiet comfortable. Coffee n water with lemon always in lobby. Free USA today.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Troy
"Limited parking"
Shortage of parking, many commercial delivery trucks and construction vehicles occupying space in the hotel lot.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Decent stay for a decent price"
Comfortable room for the price. Used the pool and while it's not the newest, it was warm and well maintained. She's seen many moons and currently under renovation in some areas but unless you're uber picky wasn't a big deal. Typical meh free breakfast. My only complaint is the snow removal was non-existent.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Troy
"Enjoyed our stay"
This hotel is clean! The bathroom was very small and the sink in the room made it difficult in the morning as my husband sleeps later then I do. The breakfast was good , the woman who takes care of it was extremely attentive to keep things full and keeping the room clean. The good bag at check in was nice and cookies in the lobby YEA!. We were there for hockey games Friday and Saturday nights so the neighborhood was excellent for finding things to do and places to eat. This hotel was well worth it for our needs .
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Ok for a couple nights stay."
I was expecting a different breakfast but it was ok.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Racechic71
"Terrible"
The bathtub in the room looked rusted and rotted. The Heat/CA vent made noise all through the night. The breakfast was nasty and wasn't much to choose from.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
It was great had a good time there . Hotel room was clean and nice . Breakfast was ok . They should add more stuff for the breakfast menu .
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Clean and cozy"
Stayed for Hockey tournament~great continental breakfast~not too much outside noise either~room seemed clean and beds were very comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Deborah
"Nice hotel near shopping and airport"
Nice hotel. The staff was so nice. There was one cookie left when we checked in and I told my husband to grab it for me and the girl behind the desk made another batch for us. I would definietly stay here again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great stay... Staff are awesome"
Clean hotel. Awesome staff who go above and beyond. Free goodies when you check in and also in the lobby.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
The experience was fine. It was only an overnight so no big deal. We appreciated the chips and peppermint candies! I do hate that the sink was outside the bathroom and too close to the door.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"rochester best western"
great overall, only issue was there was nobody at front desk to greet me, had to wait for a bit
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great location!!!"
I enjoyed my stay.The staff was great. It is located near one of my favorite restaurants.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Robin
"Nice comfortable place at a decent price"
Stayed 2 nights. Staff was courteous and everything was low key. Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom was small. Breakfast was not bad. I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Double charged my card"
Paid in advance for 2 days stay via Expedia, but got charged again for it from the hotel. I am currently disputing it via my credit card.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
CMW
"Little gem on busy street"
Fresh baked cookies and coffee were available when we checked in and they gave us a little gift bag too! Staff was extremely courteous. Full hot breakfast and nice selection. Gym had nice equipment.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Aweful"
Old and smelled badly. The first room they gave us was smoked in all day couldn't even walk 3 foot inside.I will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"Moving day"
My wife and i have stayed at this.hotel several times for several years while out son was attending Rochester Institute of Technology.our son has graduated and he got a job in Rochester. We helped him move in to his apartment. We stayed in this hotel because we like this hotel and we have always had a good experience
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
"Never going back"
Although the hotel look o.k. from the outside, it has not been upgraded from the inside. The bathroom is tiny and the sink which should be in the bathroom is in the main room. This is a poor design and disturbs others when you need to brush. There is no place in the bathroom to move as space is tight in there. BestWestern needs to modernize!
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"over rated on this site"
The room was dirty. The tub was clogged. I was immediately moved to another room. The air conditioning did not work in the room I was moved to. The front desk explained that the a/c was "old" but would work if we left it on low. There was no temperature control.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014