All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
940 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY, 14623, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Overall good!"
They did have a hot meat (bacon or sausage) and eggs as well as the more typical items on their complimentary breakfast. Everything was fine except the bathroom is very small and difficult to get in and out of.
5 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Gus
"% minutes from Locust Hills golf"
Clean,comfortable room.Free dinner and breakfast.What more could you need for an overnight stay.Very satisfied.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Perfect stress free stay"
we arrived very early from a long road trip and we were greeted with open arms and wide smiles. They could have made us wait as our bad timing was directly our fault but they allowed us to check in. Some of the best hours of sleep I got that day. I would happily stay at this location again.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Will
"Pleasantly surprised"
My expectation for this hotel was exceeded. Friendly staff, VERY nice clean room and good breakfast. Would stay there again if needed and would recommend it to others.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Very good locacion perfect.good hotel I will go back .love it
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
iris
Comfortable, clean, convenient, courtious staff. I will stay again on next visit to Rochester.
7 night business trip May 8, 2014
Robin
"In town for one night."
We were there for one night. Room was clean bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great. Real scrambled eggs! Nice variety for a quick light breakfast. Staff was very helpful. Close to lots of restaurants and shopping.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Renee
"False Advertisement"
The hotel indicates that it has truck parking. They have no truck parking.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Eddie
Hotel was fine for price. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Awesome service and free dinner"
The hotel serves free dinner buffet + 2 free drinks Monday-Thursday. Great breakfast too, so awesome value for your money!
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Nice room but bathroom is too small"
Decent hotel. Breakfast nook seemed unattended and juice machine Tasted awful.
Other trip May 3, 2014
jay
"Great Value, Friendly Staff"
Our stay was lovely, staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, good water pressure. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was very good. Location is excellent as convenient to everything and close to airport.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Ray
Place was clean and neat. We could not get the shower to work in room 123
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"Hotel enjoyable"
We were very impressed with our room and all the facilities available at the Best Western including the free shuttle to the airport. There was everything we needed and the bed was incredibly comfortable and we would have liked to stay for longer. The only criticism was the neighbours on the second night as they were very noisy and we think it may have helped if the door fitted properly as there was a clear gap underneath and down the side. We don't want this to deflect from how pleased we were with this accommodation and if we had called the front desk maybe they would have dealt with the noise from across the hall which did quiet down although a crying baby didn't. The hotel can't be blamed for that however and we would not hesitate in staying again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Service was warm & welcoming. Room was clean. Bed was extremely comfortable. Great value & exceeded expectations!
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Great hotel. My only complaint is the location. It is located on a busy street so make sure to request a room not facing the road. Breakfast was great, plenty of choices.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Close to RIT"
Hotel and staff was good enough. Nothing really standout ish. Probably could work on some personal attention.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Nice for a one night stay. Good pricing"
Nice to have a refrigerator/microwave in the room. Nice distance from the mall/ marketplace area in Henrietta.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
EcoMoore
"Valentines Day"
Didn't get a chance to leave the room! It was a great night!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Lin
"fine except for the cold shower"
we've stayed here many times. close to RIT for watching my son's games. Had a rude awakening with no hot water in the morning (10:00) for a shower. very disappointed.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
ellen
"Could have been better"
Upon check-in I noticed that the light over the bathroom sink was out, and notified the front desk. Since I checked in at night, I wasn't too surprised that it wasn't fixed that night. However, early the next morning I called the front desk, and was in the room for another 3 hours, but it never got fixed. Not a huge deal, but would have been much better if it got taken care of.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Ken
"Needs some updating"
The shower had a broken bar in it and the toilet was broken. The sink area was very small and the sink was badly stained and just didn't look clean. Needs some updating. The remote control didn't work for the TV either
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Megan
"Great Deal!!!"
yummy and warm cookies at front desk, clean rooms, pleasant staff, and Mon-Thurs- free drink and little buffet dinner for free!
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Spontaneous Stay Turned Out Fine"
We were driving across New York trying to beat a big snowstorm on New Year's Day and stopped here for the night. Freshly baked cookies and hot drinks were always available in the lobby. Usually, they offer free dinner with two drinks but because of the holiday the kitchen staff was off. We had delicious Korean food just a few yards away at Sodam instead. Warm continental breakfast including waffles was clean, well stocked, and delicious. Our two rooms were clean, but one had a strange smell, something like valve oil for a brass instrument.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
The hotel was nice and the complimentary breakfast was good.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
GJ
I've been at other BW that were much better than this one on all levels.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Close to Marketplace shopping and local colleges."
Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk checkin/out was smooth with no surprises. WIFI worked great. Bathroom was a little small and the bathroom door didn't lock. Breakfast was OK but the food could have been hotter. Overall, not too bad for someone on a budget.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Stayed two nights, was good"
Stayed with my girlfriend for two nights, big room with great services. The breakfast is decent, dinner at another place not as good.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Over priced for less than 24 hours"
The hotel was okay. The bathroom was the smallest bathroom I have ever seen! The one on the cruise ship I traveled was larger! The water in the shower was hard to regulate, either stone cold or piping hot. The carpet seemed sticky...The bedspreads were old, things look like they have not been updated for a long time. The maid staff stood in the hallway on Sunday morning talking in loud voices in a foreign language. It was 8:30 am. I think it was over priced for what you got.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Rae
"Convenient location"
The location was excellent-- within walking distance to several eateries and my workplace. The room itself had a very loud heating system and the refrigerator made a great deal of noise, but the amenities available were excellent, as was the complimentary coffee and meals. Overall it was an excellent stay.
Response by Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn
Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us, Surveys are very important to myself and my staff. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time at the Best Western Rochester. Thank you again and we hope to be your hotel whenever you visit again.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Michael Higgins
"eh room eh service nice breakfast"
Nice breakfast
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
frank
"Convenient Hotel for Seeing Rochester Area"
My wife and I stayed here for a weekend when we came up to see some friends visiting from Australia. The hotel was easy to find and there were no problems with check in, even though we arrived later than expected. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The hotel had a nice selection of free cheese nibbles and drinks at reception for free and offered complimentary food during the week. There was a nice breakfast buffet, although the breakfast room was small and very crowded on the Sunday. We didn't spend much time at the hotel, except for sleeping and breakfast, so contact with the staff was limited, but they were always polite and helpful.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Nice Hotel for all Poinys of Rochester"
My room was clean and it was great for an overnight stay. My only objection was the size and layout of my bathroom. I prefer that the sink be inside of the bathroom. Other than that, I was pleased with my experience.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Bo
"Easy access to Rochester"
Nice hotel, located close to the areas we needed to visit, both downtown Rochester and Henrietta/Pittsford areas.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"school trip"
convenient location, friendly staffs, free breakfast and dinner.very close to many stores and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Ray
"Ehh."
Cleaning crew never wiped sink. Light switch broke for bathroom and had to remain on during most of the stay. Internet was down for 1 day of the stay. Breakfast lines were extremely long and no food available. Refills were rare. Show up when they first open if you are hungry.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Best Western Jefferson Rd"
Breakfast room was too small. Often could not get a seat. No hot water during the day. When I asked, I was told that there must be another room using the shower...what??? Not rectified. Phone message light was constantly blinking, told it was a "malfunction", never rectified. The room was either too cold or too hot.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Best Western Rochester Marketplace"
The sink was slow in draining. The light switches controlled lamps in some funky ways that were not explained by signage, so for awhile I couldn't figure it out and didn't have the light I needed. Also, the refrigerator seemed to stop working at some point, and the front desk suggested it may have been on one of those wall switches -- it should have been explained. And the fridge plugged into a wall socket in such a way that it was very taut under the desk where my legs would hit it -- not safe or good for the cord.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"one of the best night stay !"
Front desk employees were great in customer service. My room was very comfortable. My husband & I came to spend 1 night because our son & daughter came back to college at Geneseo. The hotel is not too far to visit our children and we are close to shopping center and diners, we couldn't make up our minds where to go ! We will go back to stay next time we go visit our children. Thank you for excellent customer service.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Sue
"Commercial hub of Rochester"
This hotel was in a commercial district of the Rochester metro area. You will find just about every restaurant chain you desire. We helped our son get settled at RIT. He needed to furnish his apartment with stuff from the goodwill and Amvet stores which were just a few minutes from our hotel. The entrance of the hotel is off a road with a traffic light, so getting in and out was a breeze. I thought that I booked a room with 2 queen beds. They gave me a room with a king bed. They found me a room with 2 queen beds without charging an extra fee. The beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was on the small side. The TV was a 30 ish inch flat screen. There was a small refrigerator. There was wifi AND a LAN connection for the Internet. There was a sign for a complimentary meal Monday thru Thursday. We didn't get a chance to take advantage of this. The hot breakfast was better than average. Overall, I was pleased. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice motel in a great location"
Will not disappoint. This is a decent motel at a fair price.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Rolf
"Ok for a night"
This hotel was ok for a night. The breakfast was nice and the hotel was easy to find. The location of the hotel was on a busy road and our room faced that room so we could hear the traffic all night. We did have a big problem with the cleanliness of the bathroom. We let management know and they did their best to take care of it.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Meg
"Good hotel for the price"
The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Quintin
"Stay somewhere else"
We were given an upgrade to a jacuzzi room, but we soon discovered soon it was musty and the jacuzzi gurgled periodically when other water was used. Room was also very loud. Everytime another guest flushed, turned on the bathroom fan or used the shower, you could hear it. Walls were paper thin apparently. Staff was not the least bit concerned when I reported it. Breakfast area was so cramped people were forced to eat in the lobby. Would not go back to the facility. Many better hotels in the area.
Response by Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn
I am sorry to hear about your stay with us, I do understand where you are coming from with the size of the breakfast room. We are aware of the issue with that area, We will be undergoing a full property renovation this fall. The breakfast room is being enlarged and the rooms are being redone 100%. If you would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to contact me directly at 585-427-2700
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Bad breakfast"
We have two complaints about this stay. The carpet in front of the bathroom sink was damp and the breakfast was completely unsatisfactory. The orange juice machine was not working, the pancake and waffle maker had no batter in it and the eggs (were they actual eggs?) were horrible.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Pete
"convinient"
It was perfect for my visit I recommend it
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Lorena
"Late arrival handled gracefully"
Nice hotel, would recommend and stay again. Comfortable king room, plenty of space.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Close to everything"
We have used this hotel multiple times because our son attended Rochester Institute of Technology and it less than 10 minutes away. We were attending an award ceremony/dinner for our son. The rooms are clean and the hotel is located near many retailers and restaurants.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Jen
"Satisfactory"
The room was very nice but the heat was very difficult to control. We were either too hot or too cold, there did not seem to be a comfortable setting for the heat. The breakfast was a little disappointing because the batter machine for the waffle maker was out of order and they did not attempt to provide an alternate choice (i.e. microwave french toast/pancakes). The previous night we stayed at another hotel that was cheaper and provided their guests with a more complete breakfast buffet with many more hot food choices.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Luise
"Nice and comfortable"
it was easy to check in. The rooms were clean and pleasant. We had a comfortable stay. There was a mall and a plethora of restaurants nearby.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013