All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
140 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not bad for the price when your on a budget!!!"
If your looking to save money this is the hotel for you. No view , no pool, and no air conditioning. Great location for being near the beach and restaurants but if your looking for five star treatment go across the street.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Pretty close to everything"
The best thing about this hotel is you can park your car, or not have a car, and just walk everywhere. Restaurants, the beach, bars, and clubs are all within a 3-10 block walk. The hotel itself is so so. The room and bathroom were clean, and there was a fridge in the room. But they some of the extras are missing - for example they couldn't give us another bed sheet or cover at night because the day team was gone. Breakfast is minimal and ends a little early - at 10. Overall a good experience and I would stay there again for the location and price.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Ray
"Not bad"
Everything is OK except that the hotel is near a construction site.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Very good location, but mediocre property."
It was generally as noted by other guests, ie the hotel was overpriced unless you got a good deal but the location is very good for enjoying the south beach ambience.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"OUTDATED & DIRTY"
Online looks can be deceiving! -outdated -dirty -slight odor Staff was really nice and accommodating. This review is simply to inform and help others. For me taking the time to give feedback is either going to be really good or really bad. Only reason the Century got 1 star is for the amazing location and par service. If your looking to have an updated nice hotel on Ocean Dr expect to pay for it! Places to consider that are not far away. -north beach area -bayside area (near the arena)
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
tampaR
"First Time"
The hotel was small and old like most in south beach. It hasn't been updated for years. The room was clean for the most part, but small. Your car has to be valeted as there is no parking available. If youre going to valet the car it has to be paid upfront and in cash. The biggest concern was the hotel staff. It seemed to be a different person every time we walked in. Most didn't know what was going on. I could never get the "free wifi" to work so I stopped trying. The one thing it has going for it is that is close to a lot of stuff. Overall not a terrible stay, but would definitely try another hotel before going back.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Hotel is close to the beach"
Wasn't the greatest stay. Very small hotel and had to call the front desk 6 times before someone answered. Needed clean wash cloths and was told all of them were dirty
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
We stayed here for 2 nights. Excellent location. Just a walk from the beach. Free breakfast! Good, clean rooms. We had our flight at night and the manager graciously allowed us to store luggage for free the whole day! Will defibitely stay again!
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Someone should have said something..."
When I checked in for my stay, the room was ok & the location was excellent. The problem was the construction going on & the gigantic generator running all night next door. I was there for 1 night & that's how the night was spent... listening to the not soothing sound of what sounded like a car idling all night long. I wish someone would have mentioned this when I checked in so I could prepare or ask to be somewhere else. Other than that, the experience was ok.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Erica
"Location is all you get"
Very basic hotel. Small room with no desk or chairs. TV is mounted on wall and remote wouldn't work on tv. Was clean and close to the beach. Breakfast "buffet" is a couple of cereals and toast. Having never been to Miami before, I wasn't sure to stay. If I went back I would pay the extra money for a nicer place and would stay a bit farther north. This was pretty much the end of the hotel area and food/shopping nearby were limited.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2014
"Great value."
It was a great stay, it is close enough to the action, but far away enough so that it is quiet at night, Tarocco toiletries, lots of channels available, free breakfast, great service, we got in early and check in is at 3pm, so we left our luggage, and they handed us beach towels, the beach is just one block away, Starbucks right across the street, great dinner right around the corner, a 5 star restaurant next door. From now on, it would be the place where I'll stay in Miami.
2 night romance trip Jan 20, 2014
Maggy
"Nice Budget Hotel on SoBe"
This was a nice hotel, especially for the money that I paid. Sure, I could have shelled out another $100 to stay at a nicer place, but then I would have been shelling out an extra $100... For the $132 / night that I spent, I was very happy. The bed was comfy, the room was clean, and the staff (2/3, at least) were really nice. There was a good sized mini-fridge, a decent sized closet, a big bed, and a desk. The bathroom was a bit awkward (open the shower door and you'll know what I'm talking about), and the walls were thin. Parking was an issue, and we ended up having to pay $25 (CASH) per night to park. This, however, is an issue everywhere you go in South Beach, so I won't hold it against the hotel. If you walk out of the hotel and head left, everything you'll want to see on Ocean is right there. Overall, I really enjoyed my time here and would absolutely stay again. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to do South Beach on a budget!
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Victoria
Great location which was close to south beach activities and beach
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
"Great buy !"
Ocean property a very highly popular area !
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Ettore
"Very close to the beach"
Very close to the beach and nightlife but sufficiently away from the noise.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Wojtek
"Nice neighborhood"
Very nice...clean and quiet
4 night trip Dec 4, 2013
"See you next year Century"
Great location, nice and quaint. This is a great hotel if you don't care about food at the hotel and don't want an annoyingly busy lobby. Perfect for me!
4 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Lawrence L
"Nice location but bad facility"
The hotel is located on the end of ocean drive so that's nice. The staff (by staff I mean the Italian gentlemen who looks like owner slash manager) is very friendly and responsive. Starbucks right across and close to the core portion of ocean drive. That said, the hotel is very old looking and smells weird. Hotel room looks fairly run down for the price paid and the shower with a window but no curtain is just weird, I had to use two pillows to stack up and cover the window to get some privacy. Can't comment on the breakfast because I didn't have them. Also there is no gym but I guess that might be pretty standard for small size hotel by the beach. For that price, I would do a little more scouting and land a better equipped hotel.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
The room was basic. Smelled clean in the room, but the hotel lobby and hallways smelled strange. It was a good price for the location- that being Ocean Drive. It wasn't located above a cafe or near a bar which was nice cuz it was quite at night. During the day, there is major construction on both sides. Beach nearby was perfect. Hotel offered beach towels and umbrella which turned out to be much needed to find a reprive from the warm sunshine. Hotel staff were so very helpful with our luggage, options for transportation downtown and food/restaurant choices.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
jill f
Hotal and room both have bad small. Lots of noise. AC unit make so much noise that have to turn off finally to get some sleet.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"Lobby nice paint"
Front desk need better customer care. They are rude. Breakfast is terrible
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
jojo
"Awesome Location"
The Century is the first place I stayed in south beach many years ago and I still return. If you need lavish amenities, you should skip the Century. But if you would like a decent room with a great location, the Century may be for you..story nightclub, big pinks, the beach, and Starbucks all within 1 block
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
"it close to the night life, has no parking,"
was not confy, no elevator, rooms not nice, would not stay there again
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Guillo
"One night stay, but it was great"
Super close to the ocean, not too busy of a place. nice bathroom. Simple room but perfect for a short stay on South Beach. Great price and would definately stay again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"It was a good stay."
The room was comfortable, spacious & had the basic amenities.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Best Part of South Beach"
The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The lobby was neat and definitely in "art deco theme." The little breakfast served was hearty and it gave us a chance to meet other hotel guests. This was one of the better parts of the entire trip. We relished talking to people from Germany, China and Brazil. The hotel clientele is definitely reflective of South Beach! The walk to the beach amounted to about 100 meters. There was a children's park less than 40 meters from the hotel door. There is a small grocery store less than a block away. Big Pink Restaurant, directly behind the Century serves excellent breakfast 24 hours per day for reasonable prices. There is an excellent liquor store four easy blocks to the north. The only drawback was parking. You can pay $25 per day and have no worries, which is recommended. However, for anyone flying in, you'll be able to get around rather easily. There is a South Beach bus that runs by the hotel that charges 25 cents and it will get you comfortably to Lincoln Road Mall and back, if you do not want to walk the 16 blocks.
5 night family trip Oct 2, 2013
Jeff & Olga Willis
"Great location, well maintained facility"
we went away for a weekend getaway to South Beach, and found this little gem of a hotel in a very convenient location.....just blocks away from the hustle and bustle, but at the quiet end of Ocean Drive, across the street from beach access. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
TW
"Nice hotel and good location"
The hotel was nice, room was clean and the location was great. The breakfast wasn't that great but was included in the reasonable price so can't really complain.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Emma
It was great , neer to the beach ... I like it !
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Close to beach"
Great hotel associates. I was fine until I saw a roach crawling down the wall. I packed all my clothes for fear of more. Overall ok stay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
birthday girl
"The hotel is OK"
I stayed in this hotel for just one night. Me and my boyfriend needed a place nearby the nightlife, and this hotel was convenient for that. The hotel staff is really kind, but the room in which we stayed was very spartan and not that clean. I would recommend this hotel to those who have to stay in Miami Beach for just one or two nights and are searching for an inexpensive hotel.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"The worst hotel we stayed in"
The place is in serious need of upgrades . The room was very small dirty and it smelled. The bathroom had mildew galore we did not dare to shower. The only thing it had going was the location . The staff was friendly though.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2013
Astrid
"Good enough, did the job"
Everything was nice, except for a funny smell that the shower/water had and how long they took to have the room ready/cleaned. The staff is really approachable and smiley.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Roxy
The room was bare, but functional. The fixtures and fittings were nothing special. The bed came with a sheet and a *very* thin blanket and the air conditioner was pretty noisy. The location sounds good (being on Ocean Avenue) but it's more than four blocks away from the main restaurant area and beach foreshore. Given the price that was charged for the room (though I should note that my stay there was on the night of the 5th of July) I would have expected much more. There are better hotels around.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Filthy, overpriced, beyond basic"
I wish I would have listened to previous reviews. This hotel is very filthy. It needs more than an upgrade. I arrived at 1pm and wasn't able to check-in. I was told to leave or sit and wait until 3pm. I did inform the front desk that I had an appointment for 330pm so I wouldn't be going into the room, but the answer was still to wait. Upon returning the check-in was smooth. The key did not work properly for the door or maybe it was the lock. Whatever it was the door jammed. The room needing painting as there were scuff marks on ALL walls. The bathroom shower needs to be done over; the water spills out under the door and the tile had mildew everywhere. There were no washcloths in the room and when we requested some were told there isn't any available. Our tv wasn't working and we asked for assistance and was told to plug out the cable box and plug it in!! The service was disgusting and the hotel was filthy. The area was great and street parking a breeze. Will never return.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
Mrs. Davis
"No washcloths the entire stay!"
The beds were comfy. Prime location for partying but nice and quiet when you wanted to sleep. Serves a mediocre continental breakfast. My BIGGEST complaint is there were no washcloths. At first we were told they needed to be washed, then we were told they are laundered by an outside source and they didn't make the delivery, then we were told they were in the dryer. Needless to say we never got our washcloths. We had to wash with hand towels every time.
3 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
Kelli
"Nice weekend - very happy!"
Century Hotel was very nice and in a great location on Ocean Front drive. We were a very short walk to an awesome beach, a couple blocks walk to the dining areas and shopping. The hotel is very old, but was well maintained and our room was very clean, the beds were comfortable and the hotel was overall WELL worth the price. It was just my wife and I and we had a great 2 night stay. Would highly recommend!
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2013
Adam
"Good Location"
It was an OK, with reasonable price, good location and acceptable complement breakfast. If you plan to spend all day long at the beach and outside restaurant for happy hours why pay for expensive hotels. At century, clean bedroom, clean bathroom and friendly front desk is your choice.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Decent and ok."
Hidden deposit charge..valetcharge parking but good location.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
In general OK, but didn't like service and continental breakfast didn't have much to offer.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Great location, friendly staff"
Hotel is nicely renovated, could be better though. Having worked in hospitality for several years I have an attention to detail most guest would over look. Doors, walls and baseboards in the hotel need a fresh coat of paint, ours where all beat looking. Grout in bathrooms need a good scrubbing and a touch up as well. Dust on top of doors, window sills, and bed frame are inexcusable and need to be addressed immediately. Everything else was great though, staff was friendly breakfast was satisfying and the location was amazing.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2013
Sean
It is located near some great restaurants, close to beach, and bus stops are within walking distance. The staffs are nice. The room is clean. The hotel does not have laundry room, no business center(not even a computer or a printer) , no drinking water(have to ask front desk), walls are not sound proof( I can hear clearly people talking in corridor).
Other trip May 31, 2013
The hotel was in a great location. The service was excellent. There is nothing bad with the hotel and it was affordable.
5 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"Hotel or motel"
Very poor accomodations if you are looking to relax, Too small and unconfortable, No pool, no view, nothing fancy about this motel, I don't think it should be called a hotel. When I first arrived, it was like a nightmare, it took me a night to get over the disappointment by staying out of the little uncomfortable room as much as possible. I sincerly would not recommend this place to no one other then a sales man. Ahwww, am still feeling the disapointment. Sorry I did not get photos, I did not want to be reminded of this mistake. I have nothing good to say about this motel, other then its greate location. Make sure to use the valet parking, the parking situation in the area is terrible.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"SOBE OCEAN drive Charming Art Deco Hotel"
I stayed over night pre-cruise. The location on Ocean Drive is far enough that you can easily walk to where all the action is but when you get back to your hotel you can actually sleep. You are directly across the street from a beautiful beach and right next to Nikki Beach club. The hotel staff were super friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast in the morning had a nice selection and if you needed beach towels they were available on request. My room and bed were super comfortable, with ice cold air conditioning, flat screen tV and mini bar. The shower was floor to ceiling glass with room for 2 and the toiletries were a nice touch. They supplied Sicilian Blood orange toiletries and Dove clinical deodorant. Check in and check out were a breeze. Even on spring break the rates were reasonable and I would totally come back and stay at this hotel for a week in SOBE.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2013
Lori
"Away from shops and center of action"
Won't book again. Room #202: shower so small even for us both skinny; shower head broken, sink clogged, DTv mostly 'no signal', dust visible on lamp, furniture, coffee out 30 min before service ends. Distant from shops and restaurants.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Pat & Al
"Not our cup of tea."
This is a very Spartan hotel. I found it depressing. Hotel description was less that honest.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Very good location"
Very nice stay while visiting family in the area. Clean hotel with a simple, but nice breakfast buffet, and friendly and helpful staff. We will stay their again.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
RJ and MM
"Great location but standard hotel"
Nothing special about hotel except for location. We stayed there for the convenience for the nautica triathlon. Front desk staff were extremely helpful and accommodating making the stay worth it.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Very nice hotel with a fantastic staff. The location of the hotel was great. Everything was with in walking distance and the beach was just across the street.
3 night trip Mar 26, 2013