All hotels in Tempe, Arizona, United States of America

"A bit noisy at night"
We could hear the jets landing in the airport and the train passing every few minutes. Also, the bed was not as comfortable as the last time we stayed.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Perfect Hotel if you want to play at the Mill"
The sheets and bed are comfortable and soft. The amenities in the room are premium. So no frizzy hair when using their shampoo. The Mill is literally 100 feet from the hotel, so lots of fun if you are ready to play with collage kids.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Stacy
Good downtown Tempe location. Very clean and friendly hotel with excellent service. Centrally located. Rooms located close to the SW part of the property will hear the music from mill avenue Thursday and Friday night. Slightly inconvenient.
4 night trip Sep 30, 2014
J.Daniels
Nicole at the front desk was very helpful , beds very comfy
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
mel
"We can't! It was our honeymoon night. Excellent."
Would recommend this hotel for anyone. Very efficient staff.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
megan
"Close to Mill!"
Amazing location. Slight bummer that the entire front of the hotel was under construction while we were there, but... in general fabulous location, great and comfortable hotel.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Sleepless Night"
I had to wait 25 minutes for the front desk to find my reservation. The room and building was clean but needed to be updated. The noises made it hard to sleep, every minute I could hear the elevator go up and down, you could hear people talking in the hallway every time there was someone in the hallway. I would not recommend this hotel if you want to get a good night sleep.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Shawn
"The PERFECT LOCATION"
WE WERE VERY FORTUATE TO FIND A HOTEL THAT WAS PERFECT FOR WHAT WE CAME TO DO. IT WAS VERY CLOSE, WALKING DISTANT TO THE SHOPS, STORES, EATING PLACES AND TO THE ASU FOOTBALL STADIUM. THE ROOM WERE GREAT AND THE ENTIRE FACILITY WAS PERFECT FOR US. VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE WORKING THERE FROM THE VALET PARKING STAFF TO THE HOTEL EATING EMPLOYEES. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO OTHERS.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
JOE
If you stay in Tempe. This is the perfect place. Great staff. Amazing location. Love it. This is my 3rd time in a row staying here.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Ash
"Tempe overnighter."
Great location - - walk to all.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Patrick
"Great location and a great breakfast"
Aside from a slightly musty smell the hotel was pleasant. The good parts was the fantastic buffet breakfast for less than $15 and the location. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked great.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Andy
"Just a over night stay"
Our stay was just great. The hotel is beautiful. We did the online check-in, but when we got to the hotel the clerk did not know what size bed we reserved. We also asked for a room with a view and got room with a court yard view.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Lou
"Close to ASU campus -- Staff is wonderful"
My daughter attends ASU. This hotel is very close to the campus and the Mill Street area. The staff was terrific -- one the parking valets even knew my name. One offered me a bottle of water when I returned from exercising. The bed was not great, but OK.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Linda Q
"Loud music on Mill Ave !"
The hotel itself is awesome ! HOWEVER ..... Do not book a room on the south side of the Hotel, close to Mill Ave. Tempe is a college town and Mill Ave is the PARTY PLACE . Loud booming music can be hear thru the walls and won't stop till 2:30 AM : The next time we go we will book on the furthest Northeast corner of the Hotel .
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Clay
Parking was a bit of problem, you ether vip or you park a little frog from check it Other than that the rooms are great!!!
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
A bit noisy with the bar/band across the street, but not bad. Rooms Very, very clean, I was very impressed
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"No pool in August?"
I was sad that the pool and spa was under construction. If I would have known I would not have stayed there. The location though, is perfect. The hotel staff was very accomidating and the grounds were beautiful.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
KVD
I thought the pictures looked better than the actual place itself. The reception on the tv was not that great, the channels kept going in and out. The a/c was not that great either.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good place near ASU"
This hotel is centrally located in the heart of Tempe, right by the Tempe ASU campus. It is a beautiful place and quiet even though it is right by Mill Ave where all the action/nightlife is. There is a rooftop pool and an exercise facility here as well. You can print out your boarding passes for free. There is a $15.00 a day 'resort fee' but valet parking is free, so it's kind of a wash.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
DeEtte
The only negative was the pool was not open due to a little construction. But great place in a nice location.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Everything was great other than the pool being closed. Which was our main reason for staying there. We never were told it was closed when booking the room.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Bar Noise"
Weekend stay. Been numerous times but first time on south exterior. Noise from bars until 2 am.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Spark
"Great Place to Stay!"
Loved our stay at Tempe Mission Palms! Very conveniently located! Restaurants and shops are a two minute walk away, and SO close to ASU campus! The room was very comfortable. The only disappointment was that we requested extra pillows as well as a roll away bed, but the hotel was out of both! It was a busy weekend as it was "move in" time for the students at ASU. So, I suggest that if you have specific requests, you check in very EARLY to get the things you need. Having said that, we look forward to our next stay there! :)
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Tempe Mission Palms is a nice hotel"
I enjoyed my stay and was able to swim in the pool this year. I like chlorine water pools better than salt water pools but it was still nice. Last year the valet parking attendants offered us a free bottle of water as we came and went, that did not happen this year. It was nice to have that as it is hot in August. It is an very nice hotel and I like its proximity to Arizona State.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Expedia customer"
The hotel was great and we got a great deal through expedia but be warned, many properties resent expedia customers. They are reluctant to make any accommodations for you, and changing your dates is not allowable when booked by a third party
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
jerry
"perfect ASU location"
Excellent amenities: free internet, free parking, beautiful pool
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Close to ASU...great hotel staff."
We arrived and were greeted by the helpful valets. We had ASU move in day the following morning so we had a lot packed in our truck. Check in was easy and we got our room on the other side of the hotel across the courtyard by the pool. There was a mildew smell in the lobby of the part of the hotel that we stayed in, and it was stale like it was water that never dried. The room was very clean and everything was nice. We ate within walking distance from the hotel because Mill street has so many restaurants right there. We asked for extra towels because our room only had one, and the towels were delivered quickly. The valet staff was helpful in finding our truck to retrieve a few items. Overall the stay was nice and the staff was helpful.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Shelly
"Great hotel, friendly staff."
Every one was very friendly, clean rooms, clean facility. Valet parking was great. Great location.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Maria
"Great Location next to Mill Ave"
I booked the room based off of the photos provided of the King sized bed room with the darker headboards. While the room was a little smaller than I had anticipated, it was cozy and very welcoming. The location to Mill Ave's night life was a great bonus! I will definitely keep this hotel in mind for my next trip!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Jimmy C.
"Amazing"
Love this place, I try to stay here every time I am in AZ. Brad
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great hotel in middle of Tempe."
Great location, very good amenities, very clean room, nice presentation. Only complaint is the comfort of the bed. Hard bed!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
DanYo
"Good Hotel"
This is a good, but not great, hotel. The rooms and common areas are clean and well kept. The staff is pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was a bit of a disappointment. More of a bar that serves limited food. There was nothing spectacular about this hotel, but it is a good choice, and very conveniently located near shops and Arizona State University.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Exceeded my Expectations!"
We stayed here for a "staycation" for 4th of July for 2 nights. I read a TON of reviews online about the hotel, and I was honestly a little apprehensive about staying here. But what I found was that all the negative reviews were just people nit picking about the tiniest details, just trying to find things wrong with the hotel. We had a very pleasant stay. We received top notch customer service from every employee we were in contact with during our stay. The rooms and beds were very comfortable with nice, current decor. The bathroom was top notch. The distance to festivities and shops could not have been better. We definitely plan on staying again! Thank you Tempe Mission Palms for a great stay. Only thing to improve is having different menus for the restaurants and room service. They all had mostly the same selections.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Kimberly
"good hotel"
the staff was really incredible espically chad at the front desk was really helpful and the hotel was so beautiful
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
very nice. People were very friendly and hospitable.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Garth and Janice
"Great hotel near ASU and Mill Ave"
Shuttle service from Sky Harbor was quick and convenient. Very friendly staff who were able to help me out with all my questions and needs. Overall was very pleased with my room, besides the bathroom having a few hairs on the ground when I arrived, it was clean and a comfortable size. The hotel "rooftop" pool located on the second floor (not the actual roof on the 4th) is very nice with the personal cabanas and snack bar. Gym is a good size and clean, but was quite warm on the first day I went in the afternoon, about 80 degrees.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Overall good"
During our 2 day stay, and really in previous stays at this 'resort' we've come to find that the location is great, especially if you're looking to go out on the town, but the pool is small and well maintained and services and food inside the resort are overpriced. The service is also hit and miss. At checkout, one young lady- Courtney I believe was her name was great, another lady not great at all. In fact she was pretty rude and not very helpful. The lady up at the bar by the cabanas/pool area was also not very friendly. For the price you'd expect better amenities and service, but I guess you pay for the location.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Iliana
"Fourth of July stay"
It was such an incredible hotel and our family enjoyed our stay. I would highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
We had a wonderful stay! In addition, Chad at the front desk helped us book a limo to travel to and from Scottsdale and the driver and the service were excellent. A very nice and friendly staff at the hotel made us feel very welcome. The hotel is conveniently located as it is close enough to restaurants and shops to walk.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Friendly and helpful staff"
The hotel was in a prime location for walking to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Tempe is a very "young" town due to the college campus within walking distance . Everyone was very friendly in town, fun bars close by but if you are not in town for a convention or if your over 25yrs old I wouldn't stay here. The pool was also very small and our "executive suite" was nothing close to qualifying for that title. Our beds were very very small and really made for 1 person. Not a bad experience though and free shuttle service to and from the airport.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
nicole
Clean and efficient. Great location and value. Will stay again. Maid service was just OK.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"close to Metro - great location"
We were only staying for one night to attend an event in Phoenix - we were able to check in 6 hours earlier (when we arrived) and attain out parking pass so we could ride the Metro to our event. The hotel staff was friendly, the room was clean and had a modern, cozy feel. The only problem was that our window was covered by a large tree, leaving us with no natural light. But when it's 105, that can be a good thing!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Room service needs improvement"
Overall the hotel is clean, they don't provide water in the hotel so we ordered with room service. We waited until the very next day for our water to come and it never came. We tried to call room service and they hung up on us twice cause we called around 11:30 pm, their almost closing time. The next morning, we told the receptionist our experience with room service and he gave us 2 water bottle for the road. Luckily someone in the front desk really have great service! If you ever stay here, bring your own water and don't order from room service unless you don't mind waiting for hours!!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Travel Blogger
"Tempe Misson Palms"
I loved my stay. The location is just perfect for being close to everything at ASU and it is a lovely resort. We really like the fact that it has everything we need, clean comfortable rooms and the perfect size hotel. Highly recommend!
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Cindy
"Good place to stay in heart of Tempe"
If you need a place to stay while you are in Tempe, this is it. The location is perfect if you are doing anything around the university. It is a very 'happening' location for all things ASU. There are plenty of shops and places to eat within walking distance. Even though you are close to the hustle and bustle of Mill Avenue, the rooms are very quiet. Well, provided you don't have any drunks whooping it up in the courtyard after hours. Our room faced in towards the courtyard and we were woken up at 2:30 am with some very loud drunk people outside. It WAS graduation though, so we let it slide. Our other nights were fine. They do not charge for parking, but they do charge a nightly 'resort fee' of $14.50 per day. Much cheaper than other places I have stayed which charge both a resort fee and parking.
Other trip May 27, 2014
DeEtte
very comforting
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice hotel. I was there for a short stay"
clean, friendly, pool was not inviting on a hot rooftop with limited shade.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Terry
"over rated"
too expensive for what was provided
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice hotel that wants to be a "resort""
Everything about this hotel is nice. They aspire to be a resort but there's nothing really "resort-y" about it, other than an extra daily fee.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"nice location"
Nothing fancy but perfect if you're looking to stay in Tempe
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014