All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
10635 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX, 79935, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"convenient & cozy"
Weekend getaway & Godsmack concert, lots of rest & fun
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Tova
"not good"
the A/C would not cool the room!! It must have been preset to a certain temperature the room was hot!! The restroom smelled like a public restroom smells like urine the TV Did not work all the channels are snowy I would recommend for anybody staying here to check the room before you going
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"GOOD STAY AT DAYS IN"
room was clean and in a very convenient location
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Selena
"Not What I Expected but Accomodated"
My family and I were traveling from Houston and was very tired. I booked this a day prior to our arrival. The price was great and the hot breakfast was great also. However they had select rooms for Hotel.com patrons. The first two rooms we were given were located on the first floor, in the back of the hotel, and it smelled of smoke although it was a non-smoking room with signs posted. The management gave their sincere apologies and without argument, willfully placed us in an upstairs room that was in better condition. I believe that it is important that the Hotels.com rooms should be in great condition because it could cause patrons to not trust the site instead of holding the hotel accountable.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Kimberly
"Driving Trip"
Good location. Easy access on and off freeeway. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Mary E.
"Personal reviews"
Room was very clean, front desk personal are very professional and courteous.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Had no fridge or microwave but hot breakfast was good
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Quick stay."
A quick stay overnight. Room was comfortable. My only negative is that right outside our room was a bright outside light and it shinned into our room even with the blinds closed. I guess it was good for security and safety reasons. We checked out before breakfast began so don't know what exactly what they offer, and I am a big breakfast eater! McDonalds is right next door,great location. Close to Texas Roadhouse my kids favorite steak place.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"An old hotel."
Hotel is old and need a face lift . Looks better in pictures . Breakfast was good . Rooms are small .
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Not A Good experience"
I am sorry to say this was a horrible experience. The hotel is run down, the A.C. control nobs were taken away, the lights were on pull switches and the sink would not drain. This is NOT up to Hotels.com standards!
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Road Trip third night."
Room was nice,but it wasn't a king size bed as told.The only ice machine was on 2nd floor other wing.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Good Hotel"
The Hotel is ok, friendly staff, good breakfast.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Lorenzo
"very good hotel"
It was a good experience, and you have very good staff.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Ricardo
"Displeased"
Had a chock roach in my roach. Carpet was old, which are probably what have the rooms a stale smell.
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"GOOD PRICE Easy accessibility to everything"
Good price and easy accessibility to everything
1 night trip May 4, 2015
shanel
"great"
great stay will be staying there again when we return to El Paso. Thanks for everything
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
wade
The Hotel is just beside a very busy highway. It's just too noisy! the room is just fine, but the traffic make terrible noise all the night. If you need a good rest, don't stay there.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Close to everything I needed"
My stay there was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The laundry facilities were clean and in good functioning order. The bed was very comfortable. It was easy to get to everything from the property (i.e. shopping, food, and the freeway). It was everything I needed and hoped for!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Azure
Really nice hotel, great value ,room large and clean. Good area close to everything. Would stay in again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Katie
"Reno"
Hotel Needs a little TLC. Remodel?? Rooms need to be a little cleaner.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Marizol
"adequate"
It was ok
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Randy
"Close to Zaragosa bridge..this is only plus point."
Have stayed at this hotel for 5th time...just as it serves my purpose of night stay before crossing to Juarez for work. Its cheap as compared to other options. Bad thing is that things are getting worse each time...they need to invest in the rooms and facilities. Too much bugs...ideal and recommended for truckers...not for family visit..
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
RK
"Quick stop"
It was fine for a quick stop, sleep, shower, eat, and back on the road.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
"our El Paso go to Hotel"
great place to stay. I pulled my RV into the Walmart next door the security was very friendly and letting me park there while at the hotel. we stay there every time we go through El Paso.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"No hot water"
No hot water. Was told by staff that those rooms were the furthered from the boiler so just let it run 5 minutes. 5 minutes later no hot water so they changed our room. This time 5 minutes later we did finally get hot water. No mention of the drought. How many rooms times 5 minutes?
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Fair and honest"
Stayed on our way to Las Vegas and on our way home. Both rooms were very clean and neat.However, the wifi did not work on the trip home.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Van
"nice"
Older hotel, but clean. Still had tube TV. Beds were comfortable. Allows dogs.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
comfy beds heater not working good they do not scrub the tubs I was in two different rooms due to electrical out let not working got switched with no problems but for this I figured they would knocked off a days rent off but they didn't. they have a wash area to wash clothes but the washer leaks water not good when you standing while it leaks out the bottom. rugs in room needs a deep cleaning to get rid of stains
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"good for what you pay"
great value for what you are paying just rooms have some smell
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
CESAR
Very good hotel, staff very friendly and helpful. The facilities are kind of old, but overall a very nice stay.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice place for stay a night"
It was good just for one night staying, just the internet access it was so bad but everything else was okay
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Decent hotel terrible staff"
Hotel was very nice and clean nothing fancy. However the security there is very rude. Now given I was throwing a party with a few of my friends maybe 10 people and the security came to say that we were being too loud and threatened us saying if we didn't leave he would call the cops. We agreed to leave and not 5 minutes later a pounding on the door. This time the manager and I said were just trying to pack our stuff can you give us a few minutes. So the door closes not even a minute later phone rings, a female answers and says we must leave that she's already called the cops. At this point I said fine we'll be gone before than anyways. Long story short I paid for 2 nights and didn't get a refund.
"A must Only if you have to! Noisy, but bearable."
It was Ok. Could be better.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Sapopa
"Needs improvement"
The bathroom floor was dirty, it was no smoking room yet sheets had holes burned in and were dirty on one bed. Breakfast was good tho
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Kay
"One night"
The hotel staff was very friendly upon check-in. When we opened the door to our room it was very stinky (like a wet dog or something). Luckily I had febreeze and a can of Lysol with us and I started spraying all over. I think the rain that night was also a contributing factor to the bad odor of the whole room. All in all it was an ok night with no other room issues.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
1D
"Convenient location, easy on/off I-10"
Very convenient location with pleasant, friendly staff. Continental breakfast included hot biscuits & gravy, as well as scrambled eggs...more than expected. Room was small, but had what we needed with 2 comfortable queen beds, microwave and mini-fridge. Free in-room wifi, but was very slow. Older hotel, and room was in need of updating, and deep cleaning. Breaker blew at one point when running microwave, but staff was quick to call in maintenance to reset it. Allowed 1pm check out. Reasonable room for the rate. Would return again.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Our stay was wonderful. The location is right off of I-10, walking distance of McDonald & Wal-mart. Our room was clean, did not smell of smoke & the bed was super comfortable. Great night rest.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Tova Y
"Wonderful Experience"
Fresh, clean room. Hotel grounds kept super clean. no trash or liter in parking lot. Right next to a Walmart Super Center. great fresh clean pool to keep cool. Quick check in & out. Breakfast bar was amazing. Had free biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs w/ salsa..they also had cereal, toast, and muffins, juice and coffee. Real quiet..couldn't even hear traffic of I-10. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Couldn't Deal With it."
When we first arrived our first set of keys didn't work. The second pair worked but the room was dirty. They switched our room and then those keys didn't work. After a few set of keys and running back a fourth to the front office...finally the room was decent. Stuffy but I almost felt like a bug was going to come out of something. The Breakfast Was terrible and the cook approached me like a bum off the street got in my face and asked me for my room number. All I had in my hand was fruitloops!!! Really!!! I wouldn't recommend this to a family with kids but if you need a place to sleep for 1 night ONLY it's fine.
7 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Vet
"4 day stay"
Check in was quick and the staff was friendly. The room was already cool when I went into it. But the rooms do not have microwaves nor refrigerators which meant using vending machines or going to a store to get something cold to drink.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Len
"No longer a quick night"
A bit sketchy at times but is located right off the highway. I would stay there again.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for your comment. We keep striving to make our hotel better. Next time you are in the area please stop and say hello. regards, Jonathan Garcia Manager
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Ness
"Place to sleep"
Easy access, right off the freeway. Bed was hard. Carpet was not vacuumed. Mold and hair in the shower/tub.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Tiffany
"Never Again"
We stayed in this hotel because of the pool and breakfast. We called to make sure the pool was open before booking and we were told it was open. When we checked in we noticed the pool was green. It was absolutely disgusting. There was no way I was taking my kids swimming in that water. After the disappointment we went to our room and while the room was clean, the door to the bathroom would not shut right because it was broken and the bathroom smelled like urine. My husband had to spray cologne so it would smell decent. In the morning breakfast was a wreck, there were not enough seating for all the guests that were there. The person in charge of breakfast tried her best but with no help, my kids got nothing but box eggs. We ended up having to go out to eat for breakfast. My husband and I agreed that we would never stay again.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations. Your feedback is valuable in assisting us to provide the best possible service. Our maintenance and housekeeping departments have been informed about the condition of the swimming pool and bathroom cleanliness. We hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service. Sincerely, David Barela General Manager
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Decent place for a quick overnight drive-through"
Room worked--it didn't wow me, but was a decent place to lay my head for 8 hours sleep. Breakfast consisted of biscuits & gravy, eggs, toast/English muffins, oranges/bananas, instant oatmeal, apple/orange juice, coffee and tea. Good enough to get me back on the road. The place was crowded and noisy when we drove up--but it didn't affect a good night's sleep, and when we got up for breakfast, the place was almost empty. For the price, I would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"personal was awesome"
our room was clean. will stay here again
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
the rooms were clean and the breakfast was pretty awesome
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Rooms need thorough cleaning"
The hotel was in a good location for us, and we liked the continental breakfast included with the room. However, the room had a bad odor and a constant humming noise, perhaps from the air conditioner in the room next door. For a night we could put up with this, but I wouldn't have wanted to stay longer. Also, the staff monitoring the breakfast room was a bit rude when she asked for our room number. The front desk had not instructed us to give anyone our room number at breakfast nor was there a sign posted asking us to check in, but the woman acted like we had trespassed on the breakfast room by not giving her our room number first.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
The second night we stayed was better than the first night there. The hotel needs a "refresh" badly. The only we stayed the second time was we had already paid for it months ago and didn't want to waste the money
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Lisa collingwood
"Could do better"
The motel is old and run down. The price is low, but high for the condition of the room and facilities. The room was barely clean, bathroom had a lot of mildew.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Lack-Luster & NOT where they say it is..."
The information on SAYS this hotel is 4.4 miles from the airport ... this hotel is actually about 17 miles (maybe 18) from the airport!! The first room we were given had a cooling unit that DID NOT cool. By the time we finally FOUND this hotel and got checked in and then had to change rooms to have A/C -- the pool was about to close. This was NOT a good hotel, and I just could not at all recommend it to anyone - at any price!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014