All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
10635 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX, 79935, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"would recommend"
The staff on duty were so nice!! We checked in very late & the front desk clerk was so accomodating. Being 8 months pregnant I have a hard time moving around & she gave us the best room possible. The room was clean however the bed was a little uncomfortable. The morning breakfast was OK, not all items were available or warm. Overall I would recommend staying here.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Chelsea
"Nice!"
it was a great price and a great deal. We werent expecting the breakfast so it was nice to know that even in an economic hotel you get breakfast, plus it is part of the Wyndham Rewards!!
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Over all 4.0"
Very polite and helpful. 4.0
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Beter than Days in San Antonio"
The room was clean and next to any restaurant you could think of. Close to Wal mart I even decided to stay an extra day.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
Eury
"Days Inn El Paso East = 100 Stars!!!"
I give this hotel 100 stars - 100 Stars for the staff alone!!! No, this is not a luxury hotel of course, but the service is luxury. My niece got food poisoning in the El Paso area and stayed at this hotel with her kids. The staff was excellent in taking care of her and making sure she was comfortable for the days she was there. Even moving her to a more convenient room. I flew to El Paso to drive her back to San Diego. Upon my arrival at the airport, the Days Inn shuttle picked me up and the service was awesome from the start. I stayed one night at the hotel and can't say enough about the staff! Awesome, just Awesome!
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you so much for this comment!!! I remember Mrs. Brown and how helpful our staff was to her since she was very ill. Juan our front desk agent assisted her to her room with her children. I let my staff know how gratefull you were for their deeds and that good deeds are noticed and and go a long way.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
I never stayed on a room this dirty before, location is good
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Dear Miles from San Diego, I apologize to you on the condition of your room and want to reassure you that we are inspecting our rooms vigorously so that we can catch any issues before our guest do. If you are in town again please stop by and see how we have improved our guest’s experiences.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Miles
the tub needed some work. the towels were old. there was not a variety on breakfast.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
I want to first Thank you for letting us know how we can make your stay better next time. I want to apologize to you for the condition your room was and that we are putting in new measures to correct what needs to be corrected. I have ordered new towels and have our maintenance staff check all the tubs to get them to a better standard. I will see with the breakfast how we can have more of a variety so our guests start their day feeling great. Thank you again and I hope you can stop by and see how we have changed for the better for our guests.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel for the Price"
The staff was great and helpful. The room was cozy and confortable.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Dear Karl, Thank you for this nice comment. Our staff always works so hard to give our guests the stay they deserve. I'm glad you appreciated them with this nice comment and I will share it with them so they can continue to provide that service. When you have a chance stay with us again and enjoy your stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Karl
Bed were nice n room were clean. Close to where we were going. Price were good. Will stay there again.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Dear Jesse from Calif, I'm glad our guests appreciate the prices, cleanliness of their rooms, and the comfortableness of their beds here at Days Inn. Our staff works tirelessly to make sure our guests get what they pay for. Thank you for this nice comment and they will enjoy reading how their hard work pays off.
4 night family trip Jan 30, 2014
jesse
"Great deal!!"
Room was great. Tasty breakfast nice and hot! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you!!
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Dear William, Thank you for staying with us and it was our pleasure to give you our hospitality and a hot tasty breakfast. Please come back again and enjoy our Texas size hospitality.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Very dirty...not recommended"
Very dirty and noisy, there was food and stains on the floor, a strong smell. Breakfast, it has been the worst I have had. Not recommended.
5 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
"Best employees"
My husband and I stayed one night on our way home from Nevada. The room was clean and comfortable. Could gave used some updating, but suited our needs. The staff was extremely professional and nice....especially one particular maintenance man. We have a small dog and we encountered him on our morning walk. Unfortunately, I do not know his name. Probably one of the kindest gentleman I've ever met. We would stay here again and recommend it.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for the nice comment, our staff prides itself in giving our guests great customer service. If you are in town please stay with us again.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
B. Reed
The bathrooms were in very poor conditions
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for staying with us and we value our guests comments so we can better serve you. We are currently resurfacing our bathrooms so please stay with us if you are in town and see the changes we have made.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013
"a dump"
The dirtiest place by far we have ever stayed at,the only good thing was they have great shower pressure,but by the time I was done I was standing in water half way up to my knees. Floor was so dirty it was almont to much to walk on.I don't think they have ever vacuumed the corners or beside the stands and table.Yuck!!
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
It was really nive Stalin there and comfortable
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Manuel
"Always a nice place to stay."
The hotel staff have always been great and the rooms are always clean. Free airport shuttle. The place could use some modernization especially in the plumbing and WiFi area. Aside from that it's nice, clean and safe with easy access and great places to eat close by.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"Very nice staff"
I am happy with my stay at the Days inn, in El Paso. Very friendly and professional staff. Good room. The hotel was located just of the I10, good for traveling
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Henrik
"nice location easy on and off to expressway"
nice room, traveling so only spent the night. shopping and eating near by.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
kitty
"It is a good room for stay."
good location, good breakfast, really confortable bed.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"room was nice close to freeway"
it was a nice stay would recomd it room was clean
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"days inn el paso"
this was the best hotel while 8 days on the road
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Michael Rabello
"was just what our road wearry bodies needed"
The hotel was easy to find, just off I-10. It was clean and the front desk clerk was very nice. Prompt, and informative. The room was clean and cozy. The carpets need some cleaning, my 18month old her socks were black after walking around the room for 3-4 hrs when they were white when I took her shoes off. Only complaint. The bed was comfy, and slept like a baby. Even the baby slept sound. was a great pit stop for the night. Easy to get to restaurants and I-10. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2013
Jennifer Duncan
"Great value"
The hotel was nice and the staff very friendly. The only thing I would recommend about this hotel is not to stay in the front of the hotel - it faces right on I-10. The rooms facing out back are nice and quiet. The wifi signal was great.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for appreciating our customer service. We have currently upgraded our wifi system and are glad you like it. We are thankful for our customers and we would like to welcome you back when you are in town again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
PK
"traffic noise interfered with sleep"
first room i got smelled, strong ammonia smell. asked for change, next room better but still ammonia smell, think it was their cleaner. second issue was room was facing freeway and noise interfered with sleep. third issue, free breakfast but host was rude asked me three days in a row if i was staying there, even though i produced a room number and card each time she asked for it. Felt like she was profiling me. Need a better system for this, maybe give each person a meal ticket.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for letting us know how we can serve you better. I have informed our cleaning company how we can minimize the ammonia smell and they are currently evaluating their chemicals. I have had our maintenance reseal our doors to make them less noisy. I would like to apologize and say we are sorry how you were treated in the breakfast room I have spoken with the breakfast attendants to see how we can better serve our guests. When you come back please see how we have implemented new things so that you have an enjoyable experience.
4 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Very Nice!"
Staff was very helpful and was able to get everything i needed in a timely manner.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for your positive comments we pride ourselves in giving our guests great customer service.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Nice room very clean"
The hotel is very nice and comfort and is close from nice mall
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
luis
"Nice view of El Paso & Juarez"
We were warmly greeted, the room was simple, basic and clean. Our room faced I10 & it was kinda noisy, but by the time we would get back it was so late we were too tired to notice. There was a nice view from our balcony. Breakfast was good but after 3 days it got kinda boring. I missed my daily yogurt. Wal-Mart was next door so that was handy because we forgot my husbands tooth brush & socks.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Patti
Ok for the price but i do not like housekeeping knocking early asking if you are going to stay one more day ? They should check after the room is due.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Gerardo
"Great experience"
Great experience everything worked out as planed. Thank you
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Cool"
I like it!
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for your comment and happy you enjoyed your stay. Please come back soon.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Juan
"updating"
Not bad for the price but needs a little updating. We have stayed before because they serve a decent breakfast and are in a good location. Gerald from Southern Mississippi
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for staying with us and gladly appreciate your comments. We are in the process of updating our rooms. So please come again and enjoy your stay.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
blaqueberry transport
"Free wiFi"
I slept from 3pm to 7pm... and got up at 7pm to work. i tried to get on this free wifi ----- but it was down. No one on staff could help. they said it was because of the rain, but yet while i was in the office i saw them making an internet reservation !!!!
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for staying with us and we encourage all our guest to inform us on how we can better serve you. We are installing a better wifi system so the next time you come and stay you will enjoy it completely. Thank you and please come again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Don
"The worst"
At 8am the toliet and bath tube started to fill with water. Horrible experience.
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for staying with us and we value your comments. We will let the proper department handle this issue and to ensure that this doesn't happen again to any of our guests. And we hope you come again and see the improvements.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Nice hotel, reasonably priced."
We had a nice stay at the hotel. The staff was very friendly. The facility was clean. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again if I were to come to El Paso again
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for the great comment. Our staff at the Days Inn prides itself on giving Great Customer Service. And we look forward to seeing you if you come to El Paso again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Petra
"Nothing in town end of the world"
Hotel good
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for choosing The Days Inn East and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. If you are ever in town again please stay with us and we would gladly take good care of you.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice hotel close to one of the main hwys"
It was fun the hotel was great so was the staff everything was excellent
Response by Days Inn El Paso East
Thank you for this great comment and we take pride in making sure our guests have a fun stay with us. Please come again we would like to give you another excellent stay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
marie
"nice job h.com"
I save almost 15 dlls right at the front desk doing my check in thru hotel.com and two minutes .amazin Thank you.NICE job.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
Needs better maintenance n fresh cle aning smell n rooms
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2013
"didnt like it"
not worth it
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
steve
"Smelly/Old"
Not that cheap but hotel was at that level. Only one person was nice and that wat a matainance worker. Bfast was the same and bad. Room smell like vomit and had to change it. Rooms are small including bathroom. Only good thing about my stay was a moderate pool and great location. :(
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
John jay
This was a pretty standard Days Inn. It was a good value. We didn't pay too much and it was pretty convenient to where we needed to be (it was on the more eastern side of town, really; a little further west would have been even better, if I'd known El Paso). The room was a little dated, but it was clean and comfortable. The AC was great and our room was very comfortable. All in all, I was very pleased.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
Andy F
Rooms were old and gross...
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
"Good resting stop"
Nice hotel location, near restaurants and stores. Would return anytime.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Awesome Breakfast"
We really enjoyed the hot breakfast with eggs, biscuits, gravy, and more!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"Bad hotel"
The room was very ugly the bathroom door doesn't close. The faucet sink and tub shower doesn't wrok well. Also the tv is very old and some Chanel doesn't work and other I can't notice the images. I am very disappoint with that hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
Melki
"Cats and Dogs hair everywhere"
It could have been better.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
The P's
One of my worst hotel experience !!!!.. Dirty, old , stinky.. Poor customer service
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Ben
"Solid place to spend a night"
This is a straight-forward cheap motel. The breakfast was a bit above average, the pool was fine, the room was clean enough and relatively up to date, the service was solid. The location is convenient to I-10 and has lots of restaurants and basic strip-mall shopping around it. A fine place for a night.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
MMS
"This place is a damp - keep out"
Everything was disgusting about this place -
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
V
"Overall Good Stay"
The door lock on the room we were assigned was faulty so we had to change rooms but the second 2nd room was next door so it was only a mild annoyance to move. Wi-Fi has nothing to do with motel quality but if Wi-Fi is a provided feature, it should work.. Their wi-fi was about one notch up from a dial up modem. .
Other trip Jun 26, 2013