All hotels in Encinitas, California, United States of America
133 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA, 92024, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Basic hotel near the beach."
Good basic hotel located a couple of blocks from Moonlight Beach. The rooms are small so I would not suggest more than two people to a room. Strangely, the bathrooms are almost as large as the room space. New front desk agent charged my card an extra $55 which was resolved the next day with a phone call. Rooms facing interstate 5 deal with constant road noise from cars and trucks. You might consider requesting a room around back.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice location"
Close to stores and places to eat, CLOSE tithe brace and 10 minutes from Lego land. Nice little free breakfast.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"DO NOT STAY, A TERRIBLE HOTEL, TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
I do not know where to start as to how bad this stay was! We had two rooms reserved, the extra for our friends. Our check in was fine, we were told our rooms could not be next to each other but were close. We were given the room number of our friends and after the flight I text him the room #. When he got to check in the guy at the counter started arguing with him about not having a room reserved and he gave him the room #. He gave him keys to the room only after he got to the room it was already occupied. When he went back to the window,late check in, he was gone and a note on the window that said, I'll return in 5 minutes! He gave them another room, only to find out the next morning he recorded it wrong on the computer. He gave them a room and the computer said it was a different room. He did not take any ID or credit card for incidentals. This man couldn't do anything right. In the middle of the night there was a huge fight outside their door. A call to the front desk did stop that. The next morning we both complained about the situation. The lady at the front desk was very sorry for what happened and told us we would get a bit of a discount for the poor service. It has been over a week and of course no credit has been given! No surprise, after the service received! All this after a 3 hour drive from the airport was not a good situation. If I could give this hotel a 0 rating, I would. DO NOT STAY HERE! Terminate the help that was on that night!
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Marilyn
"Overall good but need renovation."
We stayed in Days Inn for a weekend getaway and it was nice overall. It's really close to the Botanic Garden and the Moonlight Beach. The staff was nice. The only exception was that we made a reservation for non-smoking room but there was a cigarette smell when we walked in.
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"good place"
Everything was good, except wifi. The internet connection was not good...I couldn't use laptop.The location was just next to the highway, I could find it easily.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good quick stop"
This was such a great place to stay, centrally located near many restaurants and more. It's a 5 min drive to Moonlight beach and the main hub part of Encinitas!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great location and clean!"
We just stayed the night because we attended a surprise birthday party. It was right next to the freeway which was very convenient for us to get to the airport. I am a neat freak, so it was really nice to have a clean room and bathroom. The only suggestion I would make to the hotel is to have more lighting over the stairs leading up to the second floor. It was very dark and difficult to see. All in all, I would definitely recommend this place.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Christina
"Feb 2015"
For the price... Great value.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
JAMES
The hotel room was clean and the staff were all pleasan. I stayed on the third floor and it wish there were elevators for ease of accessibility when I was moving my bags from the theirs floor to car. Ihaf to use the staircas. Anyways a great stay. Location was great for ease of accessibility to freeways.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
pete
"Affordable room near Moonlight Beach"
We stayed just one night before a local running race. The hotel is close to the beach, but off a main road so not really in a "pedestrian" area. It was quiet and the room was pretty clean except for the floor (as evidenced by our crawling baby's feet and knees). For the price, it was exactly what we needed. I did enjoy having a refrigerator and microwave.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Del Mar trainshow weekend"
The room was small, but adequate. The only negitive was the television. Nice 42" flat screen, but the reception was not good. All stations were analog not digital. All stations except Cartoon Network had snow to various degrees. Some stations were totally not viewable. The shower head trim ring fell off, but was easily reattached. After reattaching there were no further issues.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Convenient location"
Good. Close proximity to Legoland and relatively close to San Diego Zoo. Easy access to both.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good Location, But in Need of Updating"
We like to stay here because the rooms are cheap and its close to downtown Encinitas. But the beds are hard and the pillows lumpy. The hotel staff are great and the walls are pretty thick so we don't hear our neighbors. But the hotel can definitely use updating!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Not a good value for the money"
Part of the toilet seat was missing and the toilet itself "rocked". Room was very small for two people. Giant tube-type television took up most of the space. The turtle paced internet was a waste of time --not good for a business stay. This place needs to be renovated or knocked down very soon.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Austin
"Extended stay."
Free WiFi but it is very weak. Some rift raft in the area but for the price and convenience it's a great bargain.
21 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Moonlight beach"
First room smelled of cigarettes...staff transferred us to a fresh room instantly. Other than the room in need of TLC and through cleaning. My experience was decent. Breakfast was readily available as stated. For a couple of nights rest. It was a good spot to lay my head down to rest.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Mona
Clean neat place. Quiet rooms. Good location. Affordable
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Return trip, YES"
Most important, the room was clean, but small. No chair for TV viewing. Maid Service was exceptional. Front desk attendant was unbeatable. Except for the size of room and no chair, this was a very pleasant 3 day stay.
3 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Donald
"nice room good location"
Moonlight
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
scott
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
One of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in! This hotel is very run down. Couldn't get into our room at first even after card keys were re-done. Carpets made your feet black. Alarm clock had the face plate ripped off so no labels for setting it. Bathroom lights were out, lamp shades were bent and very dirty! The bathtub would not drain. The lights were out on the building in the back parking lot so very dark. Our sheets and towels had brown stains on them. Was Over priced and horrible customer service.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good value, mediocre location"
Not the cutest part of town, but not too far from it. The hotel shares a parking lot with Denny's. When I checked in, there was a police car in the lot with its lights on and shining onto the front of the hotel - into the room windows. Not sure what they were there for, or if it was related to the hotel, but left an unsettling feeling as I was checking in alone, at night, to a motel. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, and I thought the disposable makeup remover wipe was a thoughtful toiletry touch.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Baby on the way !"
I reserved this room while I was en route to the delivery of my granddaughter. I called Hotels.com and they were very efficient and helpful making the reservation. I literally hung up from Hotels.com and called the hotel using the confirmation email I received and asked for an early check in. Jennifer at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful and told me we would be able to check in right away. We arrived about 30 minutes later and was able to get right in to our room! Jennifer was awesome! Check in and check out was a breeze. The room was clean and comfortable and we also appreciated the free Wi-Fi. Having come in after midnight from the hospital all the close parking was full but they did have extra parking on the other side of the pool. This Days Inn Hotel was a great help during a special time of meeting our new grandbaby!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Karleen
It was a good stay...not great but not bad. Average and the rooms were clean.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Hotel is old and tattered beds hard tv not many channel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Nice, and courteous staff. Decent breakfast. Very accommodating.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Sally
"Worth the stay"
Clean comfortable room. Staff immediately responds to any needs. Great location less than half a mile to the beach.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"For the price you can't beat it"
Close to beach location, Denny's right out front, comfy bed on a cold night and long day of surf, not much to complain about with this stay other than the continental breakfast was a little slim but it was also 6:30 in the morning so not everything might have been out.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Encinitas"
Fine bathroom needs updating Heater needs updating of thermostat
4 night trip Jan 19, 2015
"The place to stay"
Great comfortable stay for the money! Rooms appeared to have been updated from what I remembered from a few years ago. Friendly, attentive staff. Window and in room safe would not lock. Staff had fixed in a few hours. More amenities than higher priced hotels-in room safe, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, continental breakfast, free wifi and parking. Best of all, Moonlight beach (free ample parking, no pets, no smoking, family friendly) is less than 0.5 miles down the road.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good, Clean Place for Low $$"
Hotel was clean and reasonably comfortable given the price. It was a bit noisy (creaky floors, walls, traffic). The TV reception was terrible and free internet was so slow as to be non-operational. Did not ask for anything from the office so can't review that, nor did we have the free breakfast, so can't rate that either.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pretty nice 4 the price"
It was pretty nice 4 the price. Would have liked 2 have a little more variety 4 the breakfast, bagels, donuts etc...The plant odor was a bit strong.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Kym
"Days Inn Encinitas, CA"
This "motel" is fine in a pinch. very near Freeway and it's noise. Room was clean, but well used. I would call this a "truckers hotel" (no offense to truckers). You get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Days inn"
You get what you pay for .
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
gary
"Excellent find for a last minute road trip"
My friend and I stayed for one night during the off-season (January). The location was fantastic. Just a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, right around the corner from trendy shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Gordon at the front desk was very friendly and professional, despite the rude gentlemen who was trying to make a fuss regarding his booking (from what I could hear, it was something regarding the guy changing his mind at the last minute and trying to get a refund on a non-refundable booking, nothing the hotel had done). The room was clean and spacious and the beds were comfy. They do have a limited breakfast in the lobby, nothing too exciting, but let's be honest... You're in southern California right by the ocean. You're not there to eat breakfast in your hotel room. All in all, it was definitely a good find for the price and I will for sure be staying there again the next time I'm in Encinitas.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Kylie
"Old and needs work"
Hotel is on last leg. Maybe should be removed from Hotels.com till it is upgraded
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Close to beach, great price"
The room was nice but very loud freeway noise.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Christopher
"great location"
Here for a Lacrosse tournament of my son 6 miles away so very convenient. Front desk was kind enough to check us in early. Great location! Nicely updated room but a bit small but for someone like me who just needs a decent and clean place to crash this place is great. The breakfast was a plus for me because they served hot oatmeal (not microwaveable or instant) and if you want more, there are plenty of restos around. Will surely come back to this place because it is definitely reasonably priced.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Tribe Lacrosse
"."
We did have a fridge in our room, however, it was not working. They "looked" at it twice but no change. The bottom of our clean white socks got so DIRTY after walking on the floor.
6 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Janice
Good hotel for the money (considering the location), no issues.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"close to the beach"
Love the area and the hotel was comfortable. The bed was really comfortable, free parking, and close to a lot of places, including downtown Encinitas. The price was great, I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Just for a night's sleep (that's all I got)"
The AC/Heater did not work, breakfast was very minimal and hardly any place to sit
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Bobby
"Okay hotel, worth what you pay"
The beds are rock hard. After a long day at the parks I just wanted a nice comfortable bed to come back to however they were just hard surfaces. Felt like I was laying on the floor. Some people like these types of beds, I however am not one of those people although I was so tired most nights it didn't even matter. Location was good. Right next to Denny's which was convenient. Also had free breakfast however there wasn't a lot of space to eat. Our party had 12 people which took up most of the room. Hot item was oatmeal & toast, cereal & yogurts for the kids. I would probably come back here for a stay because the price is very reasonable in addition to location.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Suzette
Was clean, reasonably priced, and waking distance to Encinitas.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Extended Stay(s)"
Convenient location. Great value.
11 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"easy check in"
easy check in
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"OK for a day"
Clean room. Easy access to highway. Near beach and botanical garden. Unfortunately it was pretty noisy.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Hyon
"Thanksgiving Guests"
This room was used for overflow thanksgiving guests. It was convenient and just fine for our uses
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
No parking, bottom floor was noisy, from room above!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Rom
"Room was quiet, and just what we needed!"
We checked in very late- close to 2 AM- and the guy at the front desk was super nice! The hotel itself was pretty nice, the bed was comfy, and we were able to get some rest. Our room was the ADA (handicap accessible) room but it was perfectly fine... was still great for us and a good deal. :)
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Location Location Location"
Anywhere in the small town of Encinitas is a enjoyable experience!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014