All hotels in Encinitas, California, United States of America
133 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA, 92024, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Seedy and too expensive for the overall quality. That's it.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us.Thank you for your feedback and we hope to do better next time.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Moonlight Beach"
Clean room. Nice employees. Rooms are small. Can walk to the beach or all the shops and restaurants in Encinitas. Not near Legoland.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you thought the rooms were clean and our employees were nice. We are located approximately 8 miles from Legoland.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
ALAN
"Affordable"
In town for family event. One complaint. Sign said breakfast opened at 6. Actual opening at 6:30. Not good for early morning flight.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you were unable to enjoy our continental breakfast from 6:30AM to 9:30AM but I'm glad you enjoyed your stay anyways.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Gma
"Good Location"
Convenient location. Will stay again when in the area.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you for your feedback I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Good location, free parking. This post is requiring me to write more, which is stupid for survery's.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you for your feedback I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"One Night"
The location of the hotel was ideal for the one-night stay we had in the San Diego area. The freeway access was perfect.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"No thanks"
My feet stuck to the carpet floor it was discussing.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that we will be sure to check the carpet in the rooms and shampoo them ASAP.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"A review!"
It was a family vacation. Nothing fancy. Place filled up on the weekend. Our neighbors were loud and a bit weird. No fault of the hotel. There seemed to be no consistent time for room service during the week. The area was great. No real residential area. So nothing to worry about there.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you so much for your feedback I am sorry you had loud neighbors but am glad you enjoyed your stay anyway.
7 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Nice hotel walking distance to beach."
Room clean. Fridge and microwave. Saved us money. Offer discounts for attractions
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
nikki
"Good but not great"
Our tenth stay at this hotel. The breakfast has deteriorated. The toilet leaked. The parking (the biggest problem at this hotel) has not improved.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you so much for your feedback I am sorry to hear that you had a few problems. I am glad to hear that you are a returning customer and hope to see you again in the future.
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Door window, door window"
This is a nice place to stay and I would again. However it's a 'door window, door window' place so request a room in the middle in an upper floor for less traffic past your window. Ample parking The internet and cable TV are shotty at best. Seriously the breakfast needs help. There is only toast, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and apples. Nothing substantial like an egg or links. There is a Denny's and other restaurants within walking distance. Moonlight Beach is just two blocks away and a couple of nice gardens too! Right off the freeway easy to find.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Kelsey
"Little treasure"
This was a really clean hotel. Service at the counter was great, everyone was really polite. Breakfast was decent, kids loved it. Overall, great hotel. There was plenty of parking and it was a great area to stay in. Lots of places nearby to eat at. Will be staying here again!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Diana
"Family Stay"
My family and I went to Legoland and stated at Days Inn. Where do I start... 1) the room was suppose to be non-smoking and it reeked of cigarette 2) the pool was tiny and two weird older men starring at my daughters made them want to leave not to mention the pool water was dirty 3) we requested a rollaway bed before reserving our room and when we got there they were out. The only positive I can think of was the complimentary breakfast, which was ok.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you so much for your feedback I am sorry to hear that you had some issues but we hope to be able to provide better for you in the future.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great location!"
We stayed two nights for our kids spring break. We enjoyed being walking distance from the beach and right off the freeway. We stayed right next to the elevator on the second floor and although I was concerned about the noise level it wasn't a big problem after 10pm.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Marcie & Oscar
"Good location, but needs updating."
Convenient location. Right next to Denny's, close to the beach, close to Legoland and San Diego. But the hotel needs to be updated, walls need to be improved (noisy neighbors), carpet was old and dirty, towels were hard and rough.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry you had loud neighbors, we will be sure to check all the carpets and shampoo them. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay anyways.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Radiojunkee
"I wouldn't stay in this place!"
Our stay was not pleasant. I had kids with me and the smell of cigarette when you walk in the room was such an inconvenience. The bathroom door was broken, the TV was an old style TV we were only able to see 3 channels and the channels were not clear. I would never stay at this Days Inn.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Herica
"hotel location"
We had a good experience . The location was perfect, very close to all the attractions we were interested in. Great freeway acess.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Gerome
"great Location hotel"
Great location... Close to beach, Legoland.. We were able to hang out with the locals.. Very nice
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
carla
"ok"
It was decent
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
jessica
"Nice hotel, easy access to freeway"
Nice room with every thing you would need, fridge, safe, ironing board, Denny's Resturant right next door.
Response by Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Jack
"Very poor service."
Towels no bigger than face cloths. Not replaced just taken. Very inconvenient to have one ice mach and elevator.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
DDS
"Not so great"
The TV did not work, the alarm clock made terrible buzzing noise, parking was terrible and there was a group of people who made us feel uncomfortable hanging around in the evening.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Carl
THIS WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPIERENCE I EVER HAD. THE FRONT DESK STAFF WARREN WAS SO RUDE I ENDED UP NOT EVEN STAYING THAT NIGHT. I CALLED THE 3800 NUMBER AND THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO CALL BACK AT 8:00 AM THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO FOR ME. FOR THESE AND MANY OTHER REASONS I WILL NOT ONLY NOT STAY AT THIS DAYS IN I WILL NEVER STAY AT A DAYS INN AGAIN
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Emily
"Noisy nights, intermittent WiFi"
Low nightly rate but... Lots of kids running and shouting half the night my first night, and then one couple stood outside my room to argue (perhaps the kids were asleep by then?) the second. Didn't seem to have noise coming through walls from adjacent rooms, but air gaps around air conditioner at front window let in all outside noise. My room was handicap accessible (second floor, but I guess wheelchairs could use the elevator?) which meant bedroom was tiny (not sure a wheelchair could have navigated there) and bathroom was huge. Handicap shower directed all water straight out into bathroom unless you hand-held the shower head. Wifi worked in early evening but failed me the next morning - phone call to front desk was unhelpful: Young man: "Bring your laptop to office" (so much for checking emails before I dressed) and then when I did go down later super-cheerful young woman said "Oh yes we have a terrible wifi signal in some rooms..." which didn't explain why she couldn't get online standing there in the office (?) I gave up on trying for wifi after that.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Lin
"Amenities are in need of maintenance or upgrade"
This is a good hotel for the price. The TV was not quite good enough to watch and the clock alarm could not be turned off so the only solution was to unplug it. The microwave worked but made a lot of noise. The air conditioner worked fine. They offer a morning snack, but very little choice. Basically only bread, cereal, and coffee. The coffee was gone when I went during morning hours. Denny's is on the same property.
7 night trip Mar 3, 2015
Gregg
"The hotel was nice and clean."
The hotel was easy to find and check-in was fast. There were restaurants nearby and the beach was located right down the street.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
elise
"clean room"
I like the room but I thought we would be able to see the ocean because that was my request in looking for a hotel...instead I had a mountain blocking the whole view...was disappointed
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"acceptable but not for a vacation"
room was on second floor and definitely right at freeway noise level. had to leave the tv on all night to drown the sound out. room smelled like smoke even though it was a non smoking room. it was fine for the short time I was there.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Great staff, easy check in and out, nice, will stay again if in area
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Clean and small"
Outside noise, small, convenient to freeway.
4 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Teresa
"Good experience"
Great location, next to I 5 and downtown. Very friendly and helpful, even walking wife to the room when a scary stranger was lurking. Room was smaller than expected and somewhat cramped.
6 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Friendly Staff, clean rooms but dodgy area."
Staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean. But location was noisy - people fighting outside in the car park, car alarms going off, people running around the outside of the rooms and also fighting going on in one of the hotel rooms that seemed not to be addressed by the staff as it went on for nearly two hours.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Days Inn Hotel!"
We were staying for our sons 5th birthday to Lego land, when we checked in the guy gave us a room right by the elevator upstairs! It was very convenient, we enjoyed breakfast the next morning and they let us finish our breakfast even After they put stuff away. We asked for a few items and they gladly gave them to us! Very nice people! Love this hotel!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
christian
"If you need wireless internet dont stay here"
I stayed for 3 days and maximum DL speed was .5 mb/s which is not what i expected when they primised free internet in the rooms
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Juan A
"Basic hotel near the beach."
Good basic hotel located a couple of blocks from Moonlight Beach. The rooms are small so I would not suggest more than two people to a room. Strangely, the bathrooms are almost as large as the room space. New front desk agent charged my card an extra $55 which was resolved the next day with a phone call. Rooms facing interstate 5 deal with constant road noise from cars and trucks. You might consider requesting a room around back.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice location"
Close to stores and places to eat, CLOSE tithe brace and 10 minutes from Lego land. Nice little free breakfast.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"DO NOT STAY, A TERRIBLE HOTEL, TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
I do not know where to start as to how bad this stay was! We had two rooms reserved, the extra for our friends. Our check in was fine, we were told our rooms could not be next to each other but were close. We were given the room number of our friends and after the flight I text him the room #. When he got to check in the guy at the counter started arguing with him about not having a room reserved and he gave him the room #. He gave him keys to the room only after he got to the room it was already occupied. When he went back to the window,late check in, he was gone and a note on the window that said, I'll return in 5 minutes! He gave them another room, only to find out the next morning he recorded it wrong on the computer. He gave them a room and the computer said it was a different room. He did not take any ID or credit card for incidentals. This man couldn't do anything right. In the middle of the night there was a huge fight outside their door. A call to the front desk did stop that. The next morning we both complained about the situation. The lady at the front desk was very sorry for what happened and told us we would get a bit of a discount for the poor service. It has been over a week and of course no credit has been given! No surprise, after the service received! All this after a 3 hour drive from the airport was not a good situation. If I could give this hotel a 0 rating, I would. DO NOT STAY HERE! Terminate the help that was on that night!
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Marilyn
"Overall good but need renovation."
We stayed in Days Inn for a weekend getaway and it was nice overall. It's really close to the Botanic Garden and the Moonlight Beach. The staff was nice. The only exception was that we made a reservation for non-smoking room but there was a cigarette smell when we walked in.
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"good place"
Everything was good, except wifi. The internet connection was not good...I couldn't use laptop.The location was just next to the highway, I could find it easily.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good quick stop"
This was such a great place to stay, centrally located near many restaurants and more. It's a 5 min drive to Moonlight beach and the main hub part of Encinitas!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great location and clean!"
We just stayed the night because we attended a surprise birthday party. It was right next to the freeway which was very convenient for us to get to the airport. I am a neat freak, so it was really nice to have a clean room and bathroom. The only suggestion I would make to the hotel is to have more lighting over the stairs leading up to the second floor. It was very dark and difficult to see. All in all, I would definitely recommend this place.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Christina
"Feb 2015"
For the price... Great value.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
JAMES
The hotel room was clean and the staff were all pleasan. I stayed on the third floor and it wish there were elevators for ease of accessibility when I was moving my bags from the theirs floor to car. Ihaf to use the staircas. Anyways a great stay. Location was great for ease of accessibility to freeways.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
pete
"Affordable room near Moonlight Beach"
We stayed just one night before a local running race. The hotel is close to the beach, but off a main road so not really in a "pedestrian" area. It was quiet and the room was pretty clean except for the floor (as evidenced by our crawling baby's feet and knees). For the price, it was exactly what we needed. I did enjoy having a refrigerator and microwave.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Del Mar trainshow weekend"
The room was small, but adequate. The only negitive was the television. Nice 42" flat screen, but the reception was not good. All stations were analog not digital. All stations except Cartoon Network had snow to various degrees. Some stations were totally not viewable. The shower head trim ring fell off, but was easily reattached. After reattaching there were no further issues.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Convenient location"
Good. Close proximity to Legoland and relatively close to San Diego Zoo. Easy access to both.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good Location, But in Need of Updating"
We like to stay here because the rooms are cheap and its close to downtown Encinitas. But the beds are hard and the pillows lumpy. The hotel staff are great and the walls are pretty thick so we don't hear our neighbors. But the hotel can definitely use updating!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Not a good value for the money"
Part of the toilet seat was missing and the toilet itself "rocked". Room was very small for two people. Giant tube-type television took up most of the space. The turtle paced internet was a waste of time --not good for a business stay. This place needs to be renovated or knocked down very soon.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Austin
"Extended stay."
Free WiFi but it is very weak. Some rift raft in the area but for the price and convenience it's a great bargain.
21 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Moonlight beach"
First room smelled of cigarettes...staff transferred us to a fresh room instantly. Other than the room in need of TLC and through cleaning. My experience was decent. Breakfast was readily available as stated. For a couple of nights rest. It was a good spot to lay my head down to rest.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015