All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America

"Denver Airport"
Great value for the price. Only problem was parking. People take the shuttles to Denver airport and use the hotel parking lot while they are gone. Had to park in the street by the curb.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
RICHARD
"No parking"
They say long-term parking is available, but they have very few spaces which fill quickly. Customer service at the check-in counter is non-existent.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good for a night - easy to get to airport!"
The rooms were a little noisy, it felt like the door was open when people w were in the hall. The front desk clerk was overwhelmed and stressed when we checked in and was not very friendly. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was okay, but there were weird condiments that didn't go with any of the food offered. There was not enough parking.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
Randall
"Convenient Airport Hotel"
Needed a hotel close to airport with shuttle service for early a.m. flight. Close to airport with friendly staff and clean comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
JB
"ac"
the stay was Great. The only problem is that the air came on an off when it wanted to
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
cornell
"hotel is fine, nothing special"
Still used older bedspreads rather than more current washable duvets. Lots of hotels clustered together with one parking lot that was full so had to park on street. Expedia screwed up reservation so that was a pain but not hotel's fault (I guess).
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
merry
"disguising facility"
Extemely disappoint and ticked I paid more than my flight to vegas for the room by $2.00. Even 50 woud have been a rip off. Paper thin walls- leaked smell of tobacco through walls- whole aroma was smoke infested. Way over priced- Do NOT stay there.Total rip off
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
paul
"Very convenient hotel by airport"
The room was clean but there were some issues. The sink was detaching from the counter surface, there was visible separation between the sink and counter. The bathroom towel rack was defective, you could move the upper rack vertically. Lastly the bathtub curtain rod was not stable. Since it was drooping, the curtain didn't remain closed when using and water leaked onto the floor.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Room was awesome, nice, clean, cozy. Staff was okay when we checked in around 3:30pm, great at 2:30am when we caught the shuttle. Overall went very smooth!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
em
"Spooky ."
Creepy.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Graham
"Dump a DIA"
The place was a dump. The Frint desk did as little as possible to assist in anyway
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"2 dirty black socks..open window..no hot water"
The worst hotel room I've ever stayed in. Filthy, with hairs in sink, in shower soap dish. At 3:30 am, I turned on hot water...at 3:40 I had to get into the coldest hotel shower I've ever taken. The gap of the closed door was almost half inch and the windows were open when I arrived (22 degrees at that time). Wow horrible.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
K
"Middle of nothing"
Out in the middle of no where. Would not stay there again!
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Chuck
"Denver"
Whirlpool broken.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Jean
"Rude is a nice word"
From the first word the gal at the front desk was rude. She barked at every question asked. Then the Internet was awful. It was so slow I never could get connected. I tried for an hour before I called the front desk. I asked her if it was always that slow and she rudely said " no one else is complaining". I asked if someone could check it out and she said " No. I am here alone. Besides I'm on the Internet and it's working just fine. You can come up here and see for yourself". I went to my car and along the way ask 2 others and they said the Internet service "sucked". I needed to get some work done and never did get on the Internet without getting knocked off because it was so slow. I travel a lot and most of the time will stay overnight if I have an early morning flight. This hotel charges $8.00 a night. When I asked what happen to the $5.00 rate (which it was) she snapped "I don't have any control over the airport" So I will NEVER stay at that Days Inn again. Rude, no internet, higher priced parking and all for a dated room. I recommend staying at the Quality Inn one block over. Great staff, Internet that works, beds are comfy and updated, and parking is $5.00 a day and you don't pay the day you arrive and the day you return.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Good price but NOT worth it."
This hotel, while normally a reasonably priced chain, was priced only slightly lower than other hotels in the area. I only needed a hotel for overnight while waiting on a flight, so choose this one to save a few dollars. My major complaint is that the WiFi did NOT WORK in out room .... I had to go sit in the lobby to work. The hotel is is a state of slight disrepair. The handles on the faucets in our room were loose, the toilet shook the entire floor when flushed, lighting on the outside of the hotel missing covers and not working, etc. The hotel really needs some TLC and I'd recommend staying away until it gets a makeover.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
Ben
"Thank you"
Thank you it was close to the airport and very quiet
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Dirty hotel"
It was dirty, will not be staying there again and wouldn't recommend to anybody
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"A convenient hotel that met my needs"
I enjoyed my stay at Day's Inn. It lived up to my expectations. I needed a place to stay that was convenient, reasonably priced and comfortable. I have often stayed at a hotel on Tower Road. My needs are simple. The staff was friendly, checked me in quickly, and got me signed up for the early morning shuttle and wake up call with no problem. I appreciated the complimentary hot breakfast as well.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Hot Rod
"Clean room with good fridge and microwave"
We were a day late due to weather delays and through Expedia we were able to alter our prepaid reservation for a refund. I was disappointed in the WiFi, the connection and speed were very unreliable, this makes it unsuitable for business travelers. The room was clean, refrigerator and microwave reliable, beds comfortable. There was a hairdryer but no magnifying mirror. Paper products were very coarse. The pool was heated salt water, very pleasant; the hot tub was basic but pleasant and only unavailable one morning when being cleaned. The exercise room was under construction, we could have used the one in the neighboring hotel. There was a free breakfast including eggs and breakfast meats, fruit and cereal. There were no orientation notices in the room to tell us what amenities were offered in the hotel and their locations, nor any ads for local restaurants that would deliver food, nor any maps. I was not offered a local map although I later found one of the state in the rack of tourist pamphlets; however that one showed only main highways and major streets, nothing of the local surface streets.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Janet
"Fine airport hotel."
Hotel was clean and convienant.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Tired and torn"
This place needs work. Staff is very friendly but the hotel is rub down. Good enough for a cheap stay
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
mark
"convenient for late night arrival"
This hotel was convenient because our flight got to Denver around midnight and our wait for the shuttle was short. Check in was easy.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Disapointed"
When we arrived, we called the hotel to find out when a shuttle from the airport would arrive. The person on the other end of the phone stated it would be only 20 minutes or so. After an hours wait and another phone call later a different shuttle for a different hotel gave us a lift to the hotel. The person from Days Inn didn't tell us there are 2 sides to this airport and they only pick up on the one side. This was our first visit to Denver so we did not know this. After arriving at the Days Inn, the front desk man was pleasant. He checked us in, told us we were on the 2nd floor. He told us the hours for the continental breakfast then said good night. Unfortunately he neglected to give us our keys, I had to ask for them. The next day I went to find the fitness center. I tried to use my key card and it didn’t work. So I went to the front desk and asked if there was something special I had to do. The front desk man said it was closed. I asked why he said " it is just closed, but you can go next door to that hotel and use theirs." I guess we should have stayed at the Best Western.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
ALibraAngel 77
First room - the TV did not work, but they moves us. Second room - the toilet was running in the night - Shower poor
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Denver outbound"
Convenient to the airport. Easy shuttle drop off. Only concern is one shuttle for several hotels.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Lance
"NEVER AGAIN!!!!"
NEVER AGAIN !!!! The Days Inn Reputation has been scared forever!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Good place for the price"
Fast check in and convent location to airport. Staff friendly and room clean with comfy bed. I would only rate 2 1/2 star. No flat screen tv and so so breakfast.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
kevin
"fair"
Not a bad stay, hotel shuttle very helpful. Shower head was busted, water just fell out instead of spraying
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"No complaints, not the Ritz"
The front desk attendant didn't seem so friendly at first, but when I went back to ask for an extra blanket, she was completely delightful. That left me with a great feeling. The room was a little chilly, even with the heat going, but a nice layout. Things seemed kind of old and weathered, but well cared for. Everything worked (microwave, fridge, TV, e.g.)
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Comfortable Room"
Staff was friendly, hotel was clean and comfortable. The pool looked inviting. I will stay here in the future when flying out of Denver. Vinnys is a good nearby restaurant.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Pretty good except for not stocking breakfast item"
They weren't good about stocking or re-stocking breakfast items. Night staff was very helpful and room was pretty clean. Can't say much else because we weren't there very long.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Jane
"Ok if you are only looking to sleep."
Check-in, woman was very rude and insisted that I didn't have a reservation. Then found it. Internet didn't work, hotel never corrected. Front Desk didn't answer phone, I had to go downstairs. I usually just stay here overnight and leave early for flight...tried to work from the hotel, and couldn't
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Rude Unclean hotel"
I checked into a unclean room with a broken toilet and staff refused to change rooms. They did offer to discount room however since I went through a third party vendor, nothing they can do. I will never use third party when booking a hotel again because that room should not cost that with all of the issues. Requested a wake up call that never came through. Their shuttle vans ARE NOT on time. RUDE rude RUDE staff.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Jane
"Don't stay here!!!"
Terrible experience the staff was rude and nobody called we for my wake up call. I also almost missed my flight because the hotel shuttle was 45 minutes late. Never stay at this hotel again!
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Catching an early morning flight"
Just here to catch an early morning flight.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
sharon
"NICE"
Awesome!!!! Easy!! Affordable!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
michael
Lock on door wasn't good--a half inch gap let the door move a half inch and we did not feel comfortable with that. Room was clean, but wasn't a walk in shower as we'd requested for my handicapped husband. Breakfast was only so-so.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Doing BAD Business!!"
We used this hotel because of how close it was to the airport. I called the 800# to be picked up at the airport. However when using their shuttle service confirm which location should be picking you up. They often drop off at the wrong location! There is Denver & Aurora. The worst part is they will refuse to take you to the correct location even though they are very close to each other. Front desk will tell you that "You are messing up their business and you are not worth the 6 minute drive to the correct hotel." WOW! They would rather make an entire family with young kids go back to the airport at 2am to find the correct shuttle.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Kea
"Just as good as downtown"
Just as good as the downtown crowne plaza except taxis take a long time to get there
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Good one night stay"
We stayed at this hotel because our flight out of Denver was at 6 am and it was cheaper to stay here than to get a cab. It was a great stay- very clean and spacious. Plus, they have a free airport shuttle!
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
Yekaterina
"Convenient overnight stay"
I had stayed here before; the staff was very accomodating and friendly. This is an excellent choice if one needs to overnight between flights from DIA. It was a quick ten minute shuttle from the airport. The only negative I have is the pool area which could use some better attention.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Got to room and toilet would not flush, tried to use the phone and had no long distance calling. When people tried to call me the phone didn't ring. Never got my wake up call. When I tried to get on the shuttle that I had scheduled I was told it was full and the man drove away
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"mediocrity near DIA"
We walked in and found a pop bottle under a dresser....made me very anxious about how well the room had been cleaned, if something that large was laying right there.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"No Room in the Parking Lot"
We stayed in this hotel closs to the Denver Airport so that we could fly the next day. It was bitter cold and the road conditions were not good. We were disappointed that we were not able to leave a vehicle in the hotel parking lot for two days until a relative could move it. This caused a hardship on us and our relative.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Reggie
"convenient!"
convenient! We needed a location where we could drop off a rental car one evening, and be shuttled back to the airport the next day to meet other arriving family. Everything worked out great.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
cindia
"This hotel is very reasonable and close to airport"
Our room was a king which had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Room not so clean"
Would not stay at this hotel again
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Three strikes and your'e out!"
Comfortable beds and the price is good. Hair all over the sheets from a previous guest? Not sure but it was not from our party. Asked for extra towels and were given unfolded and damp towels and told, "That is all we have." Asked for a wake up call...that never rang.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Ken
"Don't let them tell you no."
While trying to arrange for the early morning shuttle the front desk person refused to give us the time we needed and forced us to leave an hour earlier than needed. She continued to tell us "no" you have to be at the airport more than two hours early. We looked into a cab and the cost was too much. The next morning when we went to get the 5am shuttle, it was full and we ended up having to wait for a 5:30am shuttle. The same shuttle that the clerk said it didn't exist.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015