All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7030 Tower Rd, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Convenient overnight stay"
I had stayed here before; the staff was very accomodating and friendly. This is an excellent choice if one needs to overnight between flights from DIA. It was a quick ten minute shuttle from the airport. The only negative I have is the pool area which could use some better attention.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Got to room and toilet would not flush, tried to use the phone and had no long distance calling. When people tried to call me the phone didn't ring. Never got my wake up call. When I tried to get on the shuttle that I had scheduled I was told it was full and the man drove away
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"mediocrity near DIA"
We walked in and found a pop bottle under a dresser....made me very anxious about how well the room had been cleaned, if something that large was laying right there.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"No Room in the Parking Lot"
We stayed in this hotel closs to the Denver Airport so that we could fly the next day. It was bitter cold and the road conditions were not good. We were disappointed that we were not able to leave a vehicle in the hotel parking lot for two days until a relative could move it. This caused a hardship on us and our relative.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Reggie
"convenient!"
convenient! We needed a location where we could drop off a rental car one evening, and be shuttled back to the airport the next day to meet other arriving family. Everything worked out great.
cindia
"This hotel is very reasonable and close to airport"
Our room was a king which had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Room not so clean"
Would not stay at this hotel again
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Three strikes and your'e out!"
Comfortable beds and the price is good. Hair all over the sheets from a previous guest? Not sure but it was not from our party. Asked for extra towels and were given unfolded and damp towels and told, "That is all we have." Asked for a wake up call...that never rang.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Ken
"Don't let them tell you no."
While trying to arrange for the early morning shuttle the front desk person refused to give us the time we needed and forced us to leave an hour earlier than needed. She continued to tell us "no" you have to be at the airport more than two hours early. We looked into a cab and the cost was too much. The next morning when we went to get the 5am shuttle, it was full and we ended up having to wait for a 5:30am shuttle. The same shuttle that the clerk said it didn't exist.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"quick trip"
Very nice..
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Our experience"
Good experience but bed was very very firm. Didn't sleep well.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Spend the extra $ to go somewhere else"
Forget staying/parking there and using their shuttle.Staff undermanned.Room not very clean.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Affordable and convenient"
Nice rooms and staff; the only downside is that they share a shuttle with other hotels and we had to wait for 3 shuttles before getting to the hotel from the airport.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"mediocher"
Bad hard pillows, bath was not clean
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Ronald
"Tough to find parking, suitcase through the snow"
All of the designated parking places were full, on a night where the snow was falling and the temperature was around 0. I had to park on a street parallel to the hotel and drag my suitcase through the snow. While the room was warm, thankfully someone had the heat on already, the system was archaic. I couldn't figure out how to turn the heat down after I got warm from my trek in the snow. The television didn't work. I did my best trouble shooting the problem and gave up. The room was fine to sleep, but if you wanted much more than that... to relax, it was a bit challenging.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Hotel is nice. Room was comfortable. The parking lot was full of vehicles that just park not stay at the hotel only bad thing...
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Days Inn review"
Room, clean, spacious. Beds comfortable. Parking was a problem...Not near enough spaces to accommodate the hotel. Convenient to airport- that's why I booked. Was perfect for my short stay.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Teresa
"Decent"
Over all, nice. Pool and hot tub were dated and had a green hue to them. Room was comfortable and enjoyed having a microwave and food available in their little store space. Just the thing for the nasty roads that we met coming into Denver.
"Pleasantly surprised!"
The staff was pleasant, and morning desk was very nice. The room was very comfortable, and clean. The refrigerator did not work, desk offered to move me to another room and I declined. With wifi, tv, big tub full of hot water, big comfortable bed, great view of DIA and a huge flock of Canada Geese already settled in in the field, who could ask for more? Would recommend this hotel!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
rose
"Late Shuttle, Decent Hotel"
My biggest complaint was that I waited 40 minutes for the airport shuttle. Second, the hot tub was a little scummy. Overall it's exactly what I expected for a cheap airport hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"well needed"
Nice and easy
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"A parking nightmare!"
The hotel is nice for the price. Convenient airport shuttle. Front desk staff very nice. The only problem is that there was absolutely no parking available for guests of the hotel. They rent the parking spaces out for discounted airport parking. We had to park in a different hotel parking lot and walk through the snow drifts with our luggage to get to the Days Inn. Very inconvenient.
Bernadette
"Not worth the money saved."
Heater not working. Hot water runs out in minutes. Tub drainage clogged.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Samuel
"A good place to stay"
Just what I needed and expected. Thank you. (Apparently this isn't a good enough review for the website, I need to "add a bit more." If you review managers ever want me to write another review, you need to accept what I write the first time.)
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Days inn denver intl airport"
Nice amenities comfy bed hottest water ever
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel-would stay there again"
Very nice...everyone very nice at hotel. Great Location.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
Jeanne
Great breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2014
Rachel
"review"
Shuttle took over an hour to arrive. Very rudd man at front desk.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"Convenient & Good hotel near DIA!"
Very satisfied with our one night stay there. We needed to get to the airport the next morning so the hotel does the job perfectly in terms of location. The room was very clean which is important to me. Maybe a bit dated hotel but nobody should complain when you get those types. However it was clean and organized thats what matters. No need for service so cant judge on that. I did get free toothpaste at counter after asking. Breakfast was the typical kind. Plenty and good choices. My only complaint would be the loud people walking in and out of the hotel throughtout the night but again you get what you pay for and hotels arent the greatest to sleep in... Area was safe and near airport so no weirdos or druggies like you could find downtown. I recommend this hotel to anybody looking for a fair price near DIA.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Simone
Place was older but plenty comfortable. The breakfast was pretty lousy but it was free. A lol in all worked great for what I needed. Would stay there again
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
heather
"Convenient to DEN"
When unexpectedly being left in the airport overnight, I was surprised to find a reasonably priced hotel last-minute. The shuttle bus was quick and reliable, check in staff very friendly and accommodating - asked me if I needed the shuttle in the AM (I did) and gave me a toothbrush. The continental breakfast was not lavish, but adequate for me!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Diana
"unhappy with the cleanliness of the rooms"
We stayed on 2 different nights during the same week. The morning after the first night we decided to stay another night. I called the desk and let them know we were staying an additional night. we arrived back at the hotel that evening and found that the hand towels and wash cloths had been removed from the room, but none were replaced and the room was untouched, the bed had not been made either. I spoke with the desk clerk and was told that we were supposed to ask for the room to be cleaned, however someone was in the room because some of our towels were removed. when I spoke with someone the next morning they told me again that I had to ask for the room to be cleaned. the next time we stayed due to the closeness of the airport and I noticed the sheets seemed to be wrinkled like they had not been changed. I was a chambermaid some years ago, and to me it seemed like they were used. I was totally disgusted with the service. on the other hand, the bed was comfortable and the general hotel was nicely kept up.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Needs maintenance"
Toilet missing handle, had to lift lid to flush, shower head broken, TV did not have any interesting channels , very slow internet
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Matthew
"Not great."
Room was absolutely freezing, had to sleep with my jackets over me and I was told the wrong door for the shuttle pickup so was standing in the snow waiting for 40 minutes before one of the other shuttle drivers recognized that I'd been standing there for repeated trips and showed me where to wait. Other than that, room was clean and breakfast was good. Would pay more to go elsewhere next time though.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"Nice stay. Would recommend."
Nice.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Anita
"One of the worst"
I called to see about free parking and even told the lady I booked with hotels.com and she you get 14 days free parking. Great for going on vacation with an early flight! When we confirmed the morning we were flying out they said they don't inclyde parkibg with the hotels.com rooms and had to convince her to let us stay as as we were getting on the shuttle in 10 minutes and she made us pay $8.00 a day.... Never going to every stay here again!
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Cassondra
"Really comfortable"
Overall really enjoyable. Indoor pool was nice. Breakfast was nice.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Location was good right off of 70. Hot tub-excellent. Everything was good except shower was weak.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
jp
"Very pleased... and relieved!"
We booked on short notice due to a missed flight. We got a very good price, a nice room, and good service at the desk.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"easy access to the airport"
Very convenient situation
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Mara Odette
"Perfect for overnight to or from the airport"
All the basics were covered. This was just right for flopping down after a late night arrival, then fresh to take the bus to Boulder in the morning. Shuttle was on time and quick. Staff were courteous and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
Bonnie
"Good for overnight stay"
We had a late arrival so we stayed at the airport that way we didn't have to drive the hour to our destination. Good price, worked well for the short stay. King bed, refrigerator, quiet area, easy to get to from airport.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Very dated and bad service :("
The hotel has very dated towels, beddings, comforters, amongst many other things. The hotel staff in general is not courteous or friendly. In fact, the person at the man at the front desk who checked us in was rude and somewhat hostile. The only real positive to the experience is the shuttle service to and from airport.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Ed
Everything was really old. This hotel needs a renovation.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
veronica
"Okay"
The motel need lots of maintenance the window let air blow in all night bad enough that the curtains moved. I had to fix toilet because it wouldn't flush. There was ither boold or bugers on the walls. Trash under the chair that was in the room. This was sad because I thought it would be better beings it was close to the airport. They also have not enough parking people have to park on the street.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Welcome sight"
Clean and warm room in below zero temps.
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
"Blizzard"
Loved it. Our room was lovely and the staff were all friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"One day in Denver"
It was fine as we were flying out the next day staff were nice Room was Clean
"Quiet and adequate for our needs"
We arrived late at 7:30pm check in and went straight to bed as had a 6am flight next morning, so did not use the facilities that the hotel offered. WE did enjoy the quiet room and comfortable beds.
It was good. The beds weren't too bad. The shuttle was a great service to have and the price to keep a car parked at the hotel was cheaper than at DIA. They charged $8.00/day.