All hotels in Garland, Texas, United States of America
3645 Leon Rd, Garland, TX, 75041, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Close to freeway. Good location"
Romms Cleans. Service as well
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Mando
"Quit Complaining"
The Hotel is what is what it is for the rate People..You want 5☆ in $60+ Rooms..SMH Room was clean , Breakfast was a Nice Little FREE Hot Breakfast , Front Desk Staff was Helpful..Mall a couple streets over , plenty of places to eat in general area..And yes saw a Knuckle Head or two Walking around here or there..Nothing Serious , Never felt unsafe..Would Stay there again
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel, continetinal breakfast was good."
Good experience, clean rooms. Staff was pleasant. Location was good also.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Bernard
Everything was great and clean. Only thing is there wasn't much of a breakfast selection but it was good enough.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
It was a good stay. Clean room. Although the when I connected to wifi it messed my computer setting up a bit. But it was still good I would recommend it.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
amazen
"Okay for one night on the road"
Just staying one night during our travels to visit family in the Dallas area.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Kandy
We were given room that was occupied, only found out when we walked into to the room. We were given a upgrade to get into a 100 degree room that took all night to cool off. Poor experience. Slept in uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
unknown
"Over all nice"
It was a very nice place. Clean, friendly. The pool was very clean! Constructive criticism: while I appreciate a plastic mattress pad to protect me, it would make the bed much more comfortable to have a cloth cover over it not just the sheet.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Jenny
"Breakfast has multiple choices"
Moved here after bad experience at another hotel (R.H.), was pleasantly surprised how friendly the staff is, the comfort of my room, and most importantly, a very cold A/C unit. There were the standard fridge/microwave, iron/ironing board, desk, comfy bed, couch. The provided coffeemaker didn't work, but I bring my own anyway. Breakfast: waffles, eggs,sausage, cold & hot cereal, fruit, coffee, juices. It is just off I-635, and multiple eateries, nearby. There is a pool, but only one chair to sit on if not in the pool...I didn't swim there. Only because I didn't have time too. I would stay there again, when I can afford it.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments! We apologize for the lack of chairs at the pool area. This issue has been resolved.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Our stay was pleasant
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments!
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Patti
"Best mattress Wonderful rates"
It was great all the way around.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments and 5 star review! We truly appreciate it and are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Anne Schwiening
"Nice and Clean"
It did not expect this level of cleanness .. It was really clean and quite, and compare to the price I recommend it a lot..
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Appreciate your 5 star review!!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
one day stay
"Everything but Breakfast Great"
The neighborhood is seriously not much to look at, and could be seen as scary. Truth is, we once lived in the Dallas/Garland area, and would have likely avoided this neighborhood, but we stayed at the hotel for a whole week and saw nothing, not even one crime take place. For the rate, you are NEVER going to find a better hotel. My family's only complaint? Breakfast. The hot item never changed. All 7 days we were there it was sausage circles and egg triangles. The bread was always white or wheat without even a muffin or bagel being offered.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments! We will definitely work on improving our breakfast.
7 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Jeremy
Very adequate for a night or two. Clean property. Comfortably appointed. Not a resort, but very good value.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Leland
"Get Away"
I was tired that why I stayed there. Cheap for what I needed. Just a get away from home
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We are going to start an extensive renovation on the hotel later this year and hope that we will be able to satisfy your needs even more than just a good nights sleep in the future.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"repeat customers"
I am a repeat customer and have my parents and children staying there tonight so they can visit me in the hospital.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you very much for your 5 star review!
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
days inn
"Overall ok"
The deadbolt on the door wouldn't lock and they said we didn't need it. They were out of the rooms we booked. Room was clean but bathroom could have been cleaner
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will inform the necessary department to improve the bathroom issues and will surely resolve the deadbolt issue.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Somewhere to shower"
Not a horrible place to stay. I was in town visiting family, I'm allergic to their cat, so basically needed somewhere to nap and shower. However, if you're looking for a hotel that you'll enjoy and spend time in, this is not the place. Extremely firm beds, smells like cigarettes, and poor wifi reception. Other than that...it's not bad.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We are sorry that your stay was not as pleasurable as it should have been. We are going through an extensive renovation later this year and hope to see you again when it is complete. We are also addressing the Wifi issue with increased bandwidth to satisfy all guest internet needs.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ty
"Impressed"
The hotel was very clean. The rooms smelled nice. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast could use more improvements though. But overall the stay was worth it. Will definitely go again if needed
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thanks for your kind review. We are working to improve the breakfast and hope to satisfy your needs better during your next stay.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Would not recommend"
Hotel entrance was closed when we got there. There was a note that says "will be back in 10mins". WAited for 30mins and we had to call customer service for Hotels.com so we could cancel our reservation and find another one. We were so tired because it was almost midnight and have our kids w/ us.. Hotels.com helped us by contacting the hotel front desk and finally located the worker, ended up staying because it was really late . Room they gave us was also for handicap and smelling like smoke .. Had no choice but to stay for the night and left first thing right away. Would definitely not recommend this hotel !!!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Jerome
"Got the job done"
The outside of hotel needed major landscaping, detailing, parking lot clean up. People inside awesome and very accommodating. Breakfast was great! Pool was clean, but hot tub not hot. Housekeeping always working and helpful ie; towels, trash etc. Rooms need to be checked by someone fan in bathroom broken so room was very humid after showering. Overall decent stay. With kids the breakfast and pool made it worth the stay!!!
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We are going to complete an extensive renovation later this year and reviews such as yours gives us information on how to improve our property. Thanks! We hope to see you in the future after all the improvements have been made.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Tschi
The room was clean and the bathroom was very neat. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in and cleaners came to the room very day because I noticed that my bed was always made when I returned each day. The bed sheets was very clean, i appreciated the facts that the sheets were very white and not off white. The breakfast was not to die for as there were not many options but there are lots of places to eat around this hotel.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Ulomaself
"nice hotel"
It was good. Great hotel staff.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Nikki
I will stay at this hotel again. Everything seemed to be fine, except the ice machine was broken. Not the hotels fault tho.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
The automatic air freshener in the lobby was too strong and made my asthma worse.u
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
Nice & clean breakfast left a little to be desired other than that stay was pleasant.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Disappointing. Glad it was a short stay."
I called and looked online at this specific hotel for a baseball team coming from out of town for a tournament. I explained that we would need several non-smoking rooms. Once I got there the first thing i noticed was that the online pictures made this place look so much better than reality. Upon checking in the person at the front desk would not get off his cell phone while checking us into our prepaid room. When we got to our first 'non-smoking' room we opened the door and got hit with a very strong smoking smell. I went back out into the hall and noticed that all of the other rooms on that floor had signs next to the door stating they were smoking rooms but the sign next to our door had been pulled off the wall. We got back to the front desk to tell them of our discovery. He said that that room is non-smoking but the connecting room to it is not. He was not going to move us because they were 'full' and the 3rd floor doesn't not allow kids. After arguing with him about allergies to smoke he finally allowed us to move to the 3rd floor after lecturing us on how to keep the kids quiet. We got up to our new room and it looked like a completely different hotel. Still run down but clean. No Smoke. However, we did not have enough towels or toilet paper and when we hashed on several different occasions we were told we would have to wait at least an hour each time. The cleaning ladies were very sweet but the front desk and management could use help with customer service
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
kstangl
Great
2 night trip May 28, 2014
Days inn
"didn't honor original reservation"
Needed two beds. Arrived and was told they didn't have a room with two. Son had to sleep on small couch. Wouldn't give blanket or comforter just a sheet..
2 night trip May 28, 2014
Quick access from hwy
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Arnie
"Nice hotel for the price"
Experience was good. Good hotel for the price. Breakfast was decent.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Make sure what you booked is what you get"
I was booked in this hotel over a holiday weekend was told an confirmed a smoking room but once I checked in an got inside room noticed opposite but was told would not get refunded even though didn't touch anything but the phone to call the office an inform then was incorrect room.. Was booked for smoking an was in non-smoking. Make sure before you check in you have what you were booked for I lost an entire nights cost an moved to another hotel... why should someone pay when they didn't stay much less anything else when they were booked for another service.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Garland Tx"
Nice proberty did not get to use to pool or spa kind of industrial area we were on our way to a business meeting did not stay long
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Antoinette
"weak hotel"
If you love rudeness and homosexuality come here food is good other the sausages tastes like fake meat
1 night romance trip May 15, 2014
Ross da boss
"Hotel ok but too close to the train tracks"
The hotel is ok but shortly after we arrived in the middle of the night the train passed and there wasn't a way to make it any quieter.
Other trip May 18, 2014
chepe
Satisfied
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Weary travelers
"Worst Hotel Stay Ever"
It really sucked. We had to get new key cards daily because they kept messing up. They did not have the hot tub on the water was cold even though it is in texas. I am from utah where even in the snow the hot tub is kept on. The staff was not knowledgeable and didn't seem to care about our issues. The breakfast was pathetic and the sausage biscuits they served were still cold. They didn't bring us extra towels when we asked, we had to go get them from the front desk. The hallway smelled of smoke even though it was supposed to be non smoking. Only one elevator which made it difficult to bring things to our room. The bed was hard and hurt our backs. The refrigerator broke while we were there and they did not fix the problem until the next day so our food was spoiled and we had to throw it away.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We apologize for all of the inconveniences that you presented in your review. We will work hard to improve on everything that you mentioned.
7 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Jarrett Smith
"Pretty nice hotel for the price."
Staff was nice and friendly. Continental breakfast was good and well stocked.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Roser
"Not bad for the price"
We stayed 2 nights, our biggest complaint was the smell, the lobby and hallways smelled horrid. We bought an air freshener for our room, then everything was great. It was quiet and our room was clean, this was a plus. The breakfast was just okay, that wasn't to big of an issue for us, our kids are small and perfectly happy with cereal. For the price we couldn't beat it.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We will work to improve on some of the issues that you have presented.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
April
"Enjoyable stay"
Very enjoyable stay, very good breakfast: waffles, hard boiled eggs, cold serial, juice, coffee, fruit, rolls. Nice rooms. Comfortable leather chair in room, large working desk, very comfortable beds- slept great! Quiet. I made the reservation for my senior citizen mother and her brother and mentioned their limited walking etc and they put them close to front to help them- very nice if them to accomidate this request. Very friendly desk service when I called to check on them. Only negative: no table or chairs in room to eat at other than desk but not a big deal as there was a dining area in front of hotel.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your kind comments!
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
Jeffrey
"Dishonest pratices"
After booking earlier in the day I was unable to make it to my destination due to inclement weather. I called the hotel to move my reservation to the next night, and the manager on duty told me it would be no problem and there would be not additional charges, but that I would have to call Hotels.com to process the change. When Hotels.com called to check with the hotel, the manager refused to allow me to change or cancel my original reservation unless I paid a fee that was more than my original reservation had cost.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
"friendly staff"
staff willing to go to any length to help best I ever had
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your kind comments!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
tim j henderson
"Expect Good...Not Perfect"
I expected a good and pleasant stay with polite personnel. I was not disappointed. I'll stay here next time I go.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We appreciate your comments!
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Comfortable beds, good rooms, horrible front desk"
We had a reservation for 2 Quinn size beds and the front desk did not want to give it to us, offering a last room available with one bed. I did not give up, told him that I will start calling hotels.com, his manager, etc. so he gave us a room, but asked to check out at 7.30 am when the official check out was at 11 am. Room was in great condition. Breakfast was horrible, worst coffee I ever tried, almost no food at all. I stayed at Days Inns before, usually breakfast is ok, not in this one.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Olga
"Ok hotel"
No dvd player as stated, poor staffing, didn't have the room I reserved, got different room..
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We apologize for the issues that you had during your stay at the Days Inn in Garland, Texas. We are currently working on removing the DVD player as this was a error on our part. As far as our staff, we will surely share your review. Thank you for your comments.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Frist night they put us in a handicap room,the shower sparer came off, but they came and fixed it.I requested another room and they gave is one.THEY were very nice and friendly, I left my bluetooth in the frist room i was told they didnt find it,so im out 100.00 dollars.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We apologize about the loss of your Bluetooth device.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Horrible"
This hotel was horrible! There was a strong smoke smell throughout and especially in the hallways. The room was relatively clean, but the smoke or incense smell reeked all night. The air conditioner did not work right and I was uncomfortable the whole night there. My allergies flared from the allergens there, so the point of my still being sick days later. The breakfast was pitiful compared to other hotel breakfasts.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Joy
"Love this Days Inn"
Always wonderful. The Days Inn in Kerrville needs to take advice from this Days Inn. Wonderful place to stay!
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments! We hope to see you in the near future.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Patricia Wells
The only negative thing was the room had a little bad smell in it. But everything was great the room very big.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate all feedback as it is necessary and valuable information to improve the quality and service of our hotel.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
J.J. Jalomo
"You get what you pay for!"
Pros: Quite, clean, continental breakfast was good on selection. Cons: Staff was courteous, but most of them slightly withdrawn. Attention to room detail was lacking, such as desk chairs missing arm pads, frame from bathroom mirror 70% detached from mirror, but this things did not impact our stay. Doors are not programmed to be accessed from outside using key card, which was an inconvenience when you have a lot to carry and your room is on the opposite end from the elevator. Maybe a safety issue based on the neighborhood.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for staying with us. We will take all of your comments and surely look at each item in detail for future improvement.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2014