All hotels in Garland, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3645 Leon Rd, Garland, TX, 75041, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Best mattress Wonderful rates"
It was great all the way around.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments and 5 star review! We truly appreciate it and are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Anne Schwiening
"Nice and Clean"
It did not expect this level of cleanness .. It was really clean and quite, and compare to the price I recommend it a lot..
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Appreciate your 5 star review!!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
one day stay
"Everything but Breakfast Great"
The neighborhood is seriously not much to look at, and could be seen as scary. Truth is, we once lived in the Dallas/Garland area, and would have likely avoided this neighborhood, but we stayed at the hotel for a whole week and saw nothing, not even one crime take place. For the rate, you are NEVER going to find a better hotel. My family's only complaint? Breakfast. The hot item never changed. All 7 days we were there it was sausage circles and egg triangles. The bread was always white or wheat without even a muffin or bagel being offered.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments! We will definitely work on improving our breakfast.
7 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Jeremy
Very adequate for a night or two. Clean property. Comfortably appointed. Not a resort, but very good value.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Leland
"Get Away"
I was tired that why I stayed there. Cheap for what I needed. Just a get away from home
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We are going to start an extensive renovation on the hotel later this year and hope that we will be able to satisfy your needs even more than just a good nights sleep in the future.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"repeat customers"
I am a repeat customer and have my parents and children staying there tonight so they can visit me in the hospital.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you very much for your 5 star review!
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
days inn
"Overall ok"
The deadbolt on the door wouldn't lock and they said we didn't need it. They were out of the rooms we booked. Room was clean but bathroom could have been cleaner
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will inform the necessary department to improve the bathroom issues and will surely resolve the deadbolt issue.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Somewhere to shower"
Not a horrible place to stay. I was in town visiting family, I'm allergic to their cat, so basically needed somewhere to nap and shower. However, if you're looking for a hotel that you'll enjoy and spend time in, this is not the place. Extremely firm beds, smells like cigarettes, and poor wifi reception. Other than that...it's not bad.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We are sorry that your stay was not as pleasurable as it should have been. We are going through an extensive renovation later this year and hope to see you again when it is complete. We are also addressing the Wifi issue with increased bandwidth to satisfy all guest internet needs.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ty
"Impressed"
The hotel was very clean. The rooms smelled nice. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast could use more improvements though. But overall the stay was worth it. Will definitely go again if needed
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thanks for your kind review. We are working to improve the breakfast and hope to satisfy your needs better during your next stay.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Would not recommend"
Hotel entrance was closed when we got there. There was a note that says "will be back in 10mins". WAited for 30mins and we had to call customer service for Hotels.com so we could cancel our reservation and find another one. We were so tired because it was almost midnight and have our kids w/ us.. Hotels.com helped us by contacting the hotel front desk and finally located the worker, ended up staying because it was really late . Room they gave us was also for handicap and smelling like smoke .. Had no choice but to stay for the night and left first thing right away. Would definitely not recommend this hotel !!!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Jerome
"Got the job done"
The outside of hotel needed major landscaping, detailing, parking lot clean up. People inside awesome and very accommodating. Breakfast was great! Pool was clean, but hot tub not hot. Housekeeping always working and helpful ie; towels, trash etc. Rooms need to be checked by someone fan in bathroom broken so room was very humid after showering. Overall decent stay. With kids the breakfast and pool made it worth the stay!!!
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We are going to complete an extensive renovation later this year and reviews such as yours gives us information on how to improve our property. Thanks! We hope to see you in the future after all the improvements have been made.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Tschi
The room was clean and the bathroom was very neat. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in and cleaners came to the room very day because I noticed that my bed was always made when I returned each day. The bed sheets was very clean, i appreciated the facts that the sheets were very white and not off white. The breakfast was not to die for as there were not many options but there are lots of places to eat around this hotel.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Ulomaself
"nice hotel"
It was good. Great hotel staff.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Nikki
I will stay at this hotel again. Everything seemed to be fine, except the ice machine was broken. Not the hotels fault tho.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
The automatic air freshener in the lobby was too strong and made my asthma worse.u
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
Nice & clean breakfast left a little to be desired other than that stay was pleasant.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Disappointing. Glad it was a short stay."
I called and looked online at this specific hotel for a baseball team coming from out of town for a tournament. I explained that we would need several non-smoking rooms. Once I got there the first thing i noticed was that the online pictures made this place look so much better than reality. Upon checking in the person at the front desk would not get off his cell phone while checking us into our prepaid room. When we got to our first 'non-smoking' room we opened the door and got hit with a very strong smoking smell. I went back out into the hall and noticed that all of the other rooms on that floor had signs next to the door stating they were smoking rooms but the sign next to our door had been pulled off the wall. We got back to the front desk to tell them of our discovery. He said that that room is non-smoking but the connecting room to it is not. He was not going to move us because they were 'full' and the 3rd floor doesn't not allow kids. After arguing with him about allergies to smoke he finally allowed us to move to the 3rd floor after lecturing us on how to keep the kids quiet. We got up to our new room and it looked like a completely different hotel. Still run down but clean. No Smoke. However, we did not have enough towels or toilet paper and when we hashed on several different occasions we were told we would have to wait at least an hour each time. The cleaning ladies were very sweet but the front desk and management could use help with customer service
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
kstangl
Great
2 night trip May 28, 2014
Days inn
"didn't honor original reservation"
Needed two beds. Arrived and was told they didn't have a room with two. Son had to sleep on small couch. Wouldn't give blanket or comforter just a sheet..
2 night trip May 28, 2014
Quick access from hwy
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Arnie
"Nice hotel for the price"
Experience was good. Good hotel for the price. Breakfast was decent.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Make sure what you booked is what you get"
I was booked in this hotel over a holiday weekend was told an confirmed a smoking room but once I checked in an got inside room noticed opposite but was told would not get refunded even though didn't touch anything but the phone to call the office an inform then was incorrect room.. Was booked for smoking an was in non-smoking. Make sure before you check in you have what you were booked for I lost an entire nights cost an moved to another hotel... why should someone pay when they didn't stay much less anything else when they were booked for another service.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Garland Tx"
Nice proberty did not get to use to pool or spa kind of industrial area we were on our way to a business meeting did not stay long
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Antoinette
"weak hotel"
If you love rudeness and homosexuality come here food is good other the sausages tastes like fake meat
1 night romance trip May 15, 2014
Ross da boss
"Hotel ok but too close to the train tracks"
The hotel is ok but shortly after we arrived in the middle of the night the train passed and there wasn't a way to make it any quieter.
Other trip May 18, 2014
chepe
Satisfied
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Weary travelers
"Worst Hotel Stay Ever"
It really sucked. We had to get new key cards daily because they kept messing up. They did not have the hot tub on the water was cold even though it is in texas. I am from utah where even in the snow the hot tub is kept on. The staff was not knowledgeable and didn't seem to care about our issues. The breakfast was pathetic and the sausage biscuits they served were still cold. They didn't bring us extra towels when we asked, we had to go get them from the front desk. The hallway smelled of smoke even though it was supposed to be non smoking. Only one elevator which made it difficult to bring things to our room. The bed was hard and hurt our backs. The refrigerator broke while we were there and they did not fix the problem until the next day so our food was spoiled and we had to throw it away.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We apologize for all of the inconveniences that you presented in your review. We will work hard to improve on everything that you mentioned.
7 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Jarrett Smith
"Pretty nice hotel for the price."
Staff was nice and friendly. Continental breakfast was good and well stocked.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
We stayed 2 nights, our biggest complaint was the smell, the lobby and hallways smelled horrid. We bought an air freshener for our room, then everything was great. It was quiet and our room was clean, this was a plus. The breakfast was just okay, that wasn't to big of an issue for us, our kids are small and perfectly happy with cereal. For the price we couldn't beat it.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We will work to improve on some of the issues that you have presented.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
April
"Enjoyable stay"
Very enjoyable stay, very good breakfast: waffles, hard boiled eggs, cold serial, juice, coffee, fruit, rolls. Nice rooms. Comfortable leather chair in room, large working desk, very comfortable beds- slept great! Quiet. I made the reservation for my senior citizen mother and her brother and mentioned their limited walking etc and they put them close to front to help them- very nice if them to accomidate this request. Very friendly desk service when I called to check on them. Only negative: no table or chairs in room to eat at other than desk but not a big deal as there was a dining area in front of hotel.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your kind comments!
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
Jeffrey
"Dishonest pratices"
After booking earlier in the day I was unable to make it to my destination due to inclement weather. I called the hotel to move my reservation to the next night, and the manager on duty told me it would be no problem and there would be not additional charges, but that I would have to call Hotels.com to process the change. When Hotels.com called to check with the hotel, the manager refused to allow me to change or cancel my original reservation unless I paid a fee that was more than my original reservation had cost.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
"friendly staff"
staff willing to go to any length to help best I ever had
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your kind comments!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
tim j henderson
"Expect Good...Not Perfect"
I expected a good and pleasant stay with polite personnel. I was not disappointed. I'll stay here next time I go.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We appreciate your comments!
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Comfortable beds, good rooms, horrible front desk"
We had a reservation for 2 Quinn size beds and the front desk did not want to give it to us, offering a last room available with one bed. I did not give up, told him that I will start calling hotels.com, his manager, etc. so he gave us a room, but asked to check out at 7.30 am when the official check out was at 11 am. Room was in great condition. Breakfast was horrible, worst coffee I ever tried, almost no food at all. I stayed at Days Inns before, usually breakfast is ok, not in this one.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Olga
"Ok hotel"
No dvd player as stated, poor staffing, didn't have the room I reserved, got different room..
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We apologize for the issues that you had during your stay at the Days Inn in Garland, Texas. We are currently working on removing the DVD player as this was a error on our part. As far as our staff, we will surely share your review. Thank you for your comments.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Frist night they put us in a handicap room,the shower sparer came off, but they came and fixed it.I requested another room and they gave is one.THEY were very nice and friendly, I left my bluetooth in the frist room i was told they didnt find it,so im out 100.00 dollars.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We apologize about the loss of your Bluetooth device.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Horrible"
This hotel was horrible! There was a strong smoke smell throughout and especially in the hallways. The room was relatively clean, but the smoke or incense smell reeked all night. The air conditioner did not work right and I was uncomfortable the whole night there. My allergies flared from the allergens there, so the point of my still being sick days later. The breakfast was pitiful compared to other hotel breakfasts.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Joy
"Love this Days Inn"
Always wonderful. The Days Inn in Kerrville needs to take advice from this Days Inn. Wonderful place to stay!
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments! We hope to see you in the near future.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Patricia Wells
The only negative thing was the room had a little bad smell in it. But everything was great the room very big.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate all feedback as it is necessary and valuable information to improve the quality and service of our hotel.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
J.J. Jalomo
"You get what you pay for!"
Pros: Quite, clean, continental breakfast was good on selection. Cons: Staff was courteous, but most of them slightly withdrawn. Attention to room detail was lacking, such as desk chairs missing arm pads, frame from bathroom mirror 70% detached from mirror, but this things did not impact our stay. Doors are not programmed to be accessed from outside using key card, which was an inconvenience when you have a lot to carry and your room is on the opposite end from the elevator. Maybe a safety issue based on the neighborhood.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for staying with us. We will take all of your comments and surely look at each item in detail for future improvement.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2014
I had an ok stay even tho i didnt get the room i booked but it was ok
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Sorry for the inconveniences that a room change may have caused. We hope to see you in the future as we will make sure we make your next stay 100% satisfactory.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
shell
"great rooms"
The hotel is great for the price.. I have stayed here sevaral times and have enjoyed the comfort of my room... The front desk personal could be a lot friendlier , I have had a couple go above and beyond and others seemed to be inconvenienced..
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your wonderful comments.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2014
Ruben
"Two different Rooms"
Stayed one night and it was really nice. Had to come back for a second night and it was absolutely terrible. The loveseat was filthy, there was no remote control and the bathroom fixtures were in bad repair (also bathroom floor was sticky).
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"OK for the price (deep discount-think 1/2 price)"
Checked in a bit late and too tired to have maint. come, Had to move a lamp into the bathroom (bad ballasts on flourescent lights), had to "pin" drapes together. One side was sagging from a missing curtain hook or something. The room/sheets/towels & bathroom were clean, although the fridge needed defrosting. The bed and pilliows were hard and not particularly comfortable, but adequate. Called the front desk for a wake up call. Very annoying "bleed over" from a radio station broadcast over the telephone made it difficult to carry on a conversation. Next day, maid replaced towels but not shampoo, coffee, or coffee/water cups. Beds were made but decorative coverlets were left on a chair. Apparently, she didn't see the need to turn in a maint. request for the bath lights or drapes either. Connectivity was iffy.Breakfast was OK. They did have make your own waffles, although I had to ask for syrup the 2nd morning. Very cold Boiled eggs, plastic wrapped Owens sausage bisquits rounded out the "Hot" offering. A few apple & bananas available, toast, bagels, tiny pastries, butter, jelly & cream cheese. Had milk, dry cereal & instant oatmeal. I can't say it was a "Bad" experience, just not one I would call "Good". Simply OK. For the price, OK was good enough.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. We will review at each and every issue presented and address with our staff. We are actually starting the planning process of renovations and will implement a new breakfast program in early March.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Martha
"Bad experience"
I was there for 9 nights working out of town. Hotel was just ok. My truck was broken into but the security cameras were not operating properly so they weren't any help. The hotel behind this hotel was trashy and people hung out in parking lot until all hours of night. Would not stay again or recommend to anyone.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
I apologize for all of the issues that were caused during your stay by other establishments. We have no affiliation with any other establishment in our area and are working to create some type of security measure to keep non guest from entering our parking lot and property. I just want to say that our hotel is an interior corridor property that is safe and clean that takes every measure to create an environment that is secure for all of our guest.
9 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"will b back..."
enjoyed my stay very much room was very spacious bigger than most hotels... pool looked very inviting cant wait until summer to go back breakfast was good as well.. I was very impressed..
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments! We look forward to your next stay!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
breezy
Wifi was awful!!! The hotel next door had a lot strange people hanging out!!
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We apologize for your difficulties and dissatisfaction with our free Wifi. We have called our service provider and hope to improve this service in the near future.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Won't stay here again"
The bathtub was dirty. One of the beds had dirty sheets. The toilet clogged up and when I called the front desk they asked me, "What did you do to it?!" It took 3 calls to the front desk before they sent a maid up to deliver a plunger so I could plung it myself. The clean sheets were also delivered so we could remake the bed ourselves. We were in town for the funeral of a very young very close relative. My brother-in-law is in a wheel chair. As we were leaving my niece was struggling with the chair & luggage. 2 men behind the counter watched her struggle to open 2 doors while juggling luggage & pushing chair through. Neither offered assistance.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
We are very sorry for your unpleasant stay with us; however, thank you for sharing your experience. This will help us improve our hotel and its services to all future guest. We will surely look into all of the issues that you have mentioned and hope to have them resolved as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for your recent stay.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Kathey
"Horrible nights sleep!!"
I was up all night. The bed was so hard I couldn't sleep. The staff was nice and helpful. The breakfast was good. Frozen sausage bisquits (that were good) waffles, cereal, and fruit. The room was pretty clean, but not prefect. Meaning there were a few hairs in the bathroom. I'm a country girl so I'm not to picky. But I wouldn't stay there again solely because of the bed.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Carla
"No complaints"
This was a last minute reservation and our stay was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms comfortable and clean.
Response by Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Thank you for your comments! I will make sure and pass along your comments to our entire staff.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013