All hotels in Canton, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here40500 Michigan Ave, Canton, MI, 48188, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Grandson Visit"
Location was perfect, room was clean but outdated. Not much room in bathroom, bathtub looked dirty, but it was old porchlein (spelling wrong) on bottom, wore away - didn't want to get in it. Bed was too firm - slept in the tiny chair (need recliner)
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Rena
"Nice hotel, great rates"
Didn't get a chance to use the pool, but they did have a descent complimentary breakfast!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"It was close to the wedding we went to."
We were on the ground floor. The room was nice, but as usual the people above us and on both sides were quite noisy late into the evening. The walls seem to be THIN but otherwise it was very nice and the staff was very polite and accommodating. Breakfast was nice for a smaller motel. Price was great, we registered online. Thanks again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"More than accomodating"
The room was nice, and the staff was friendly.We had plenty of hot coffee in the conference room at all times.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Not that good"
Workers were terrible. Didn't treat well. Pool was not working first day either. Nor a very good experience.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Older hotel"
The staff let us check in a little early, which was nice. We were in town for a soccer tournament and the town was very busy.
Other trip May 26, 2014
kari
"Good cost / benefit"
Two nights, easy in and out and the price was right.
Other trip May 23, 2014
DCMEvergreen
The front desk people were very nice and the rooms were good
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Clean and comfortable - would use again"
For a Days Inn - Lovely lobby and breakfast area. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable beds. Would stay there again
1 night trip May 11, 2014
JF
"Never again"
This hotel was in decent repair. The front desk clerks were friendly, if a little unmotivated. However... It was an atrocious week. The walls are paper thin, and there is loud noise all night long. There appear to be people living in the hotel. The room was equipped with microwave and fridge, but the housekeeping left much to be desired. Even though I made our beds every day, for a solid week, the maid could not be bothered to even change out the towels or empty the trash some days. I was extremely disappointed in this stay, and don't recommend it to others
7 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Toni
"Nothing fancy, but it worked for me"
Found it a good fit for my stay centrally location for me
Other trip May 7, 2014
marco
"Decent location, horrible service"
Horrible cleanliness of the room and hotel, poor customer service even when requesting to talk to the manager. Room service did not clean and when they did clean the room did not change the sheets or provide soap/shampoo. AVOID this hotel!
4 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Quiet & Comfortable"
Greeted by a friendly desk clerk which immediately made me feel welcome. Everything in the room worked. I was comfortable and had several nights of quiet rest.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Very run down, room smelled awful, like someone had smoked a carton of cigarettes in there right before I arrived. Considering Michigan is a NON smoking in public places state, you would never have known it from this room. Will NEVER stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Basic and priced right."
Basic, clean room. Bed and shower were fine. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Didn't even change my sheets when they did clean the room. Let alone wash down the shower etc.
5 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"close to my children"
I wish the continnetal breakfast included yogurt and waffles, they needed more of a variety..
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Michele
"Good location for travelers"
Doors slamming all night long; Man outside my room coughing on and off all night, Shady characters in parking lot acting sneaky "pants on the ground" type. I was truly scared to stay there.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
Pat
"Cheap alternative to Ann Arbor hotels"
Other than the limited offerings at the breakfast buffet and slightly noticeable highway noise, the room was a great value for us as we attended the Michigan vs. Ohio State football game.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Noisy guests every time we've stayed there."
Disappointed every time. always noisy guests and the hotel staff does not respond. Rooms are somewhat dirty. The price is reasonable but I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Kind of a Nice room, dirty facilities"
Good to sleep and shower, but overall facilities conditions were terrible, dirty and seemed abandoned.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Traveler
"Better than staying in your car."
Could be cleaner. Poor maintenance. Good price. Would stay again in a pinch.. great place for waiting out a flood or disaster.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Well not so ok"
Really needs a cleaning from top to bottom.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Munchies
"GOOD PRICE"
IT S WAS GOOD, THE PRICE IS GOOD, THE HOTEL NORMAL...
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
ED
"Nice room"
The room and staff were excellent. the bed wasn't the most comfortable but otherwise the stay was very pleasant.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Judy
"This place had protential but lacked cleaniness"
The room was not clean . First thing I went back to office to ask for another room . I did take the second room a little cleaner . Next we looked for bed bugs . We did not find any thank god . Between the beds looked like hasn't been vacuumed for years . The tub needed to be scoured down with comet cleaner . The corners of the bathroom had black in the corners . The chair had hair on it . Carpet needed replaced .
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"perfectly fine experience"
the staff were sweet, the hotel close to my destination, just the right size for just me!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
CindyG
Had to leave early and they were very understanding and refunded us for the nights we canceled because we prepaid. Walls are very thin and you can hear through them. Rooms very small. Very old furniture.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
"Unhappy"
Did not stay overnight because the room wreaked of smoke.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Good accomodations"
It was a quick, one night stay while we were in town for a concert. The room was clean and comfortable, no frills, but none expected at this great rate. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. I even asked what kind it was. Serta pillow top. It was even better than my sleep number bed at home.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Second Visit"
This is my second visit to this hotel in a two week period, and my first review was very positive. This visit turned out to be much less pleasant. The main problem was that my internet connection was VERY SLOW - to the point that I was virtually unable to complete work that I needed to do. I shut down, restarted and was still so slow that even sending an e-mail took 10 minutes, and I was closed out of several applications because of the delay. I thought it might be my computer since this hadn't happened before, but going to a library the next day everything worked fine. Too - my room this time was on the first floor facing a Wendy's restaurant. My last visit was second floor between the two buildings. No big deal? Well - I was awakened several times during the night by loud conversations and traffic noise outside my room. And while I'm at it - the smoke detector over my bed had a small "strobe light" that went off every 5 or so seconds. I understand the need to make sure these are working, and the same probably was in place in my last visit, but as I tried to go back to sleep with the various interuptions - the lights were annoying. Do I sound like I am nitpicking? Perhaps - but I don't ask much, and I do appreciate the refrigerator, microwave and location. Most of my reviews are positive. Would I stay again at this hotel? With the slow internet and my need to work into the evening - NOPE! Sorry.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
RossL
"Cleanliness is a concern..."
For my group of friends that I got two rooms for this last weekend, they were not impressed with the cleanliness, or lack thereof. There was a huge potty stain going down the side of the mattress, the fridge was dirty and inoperable, and the walls could use new paint. Probably will not come back, unfortunately.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Erick
"Nice Business Overnight"
Quiet, close to my next morning appointment, several fast food chains close by making eating easy.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Ross
"Wouldn't Recommend!"
The hotel smelled. I was afraid to walk on the floor without shoes on. I'll pay the few extra dollars for a nicer hotel next time.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Happy for what I paid"
i booked a room with two queen beds. Check in was quick and easy and the staff were all very pleasant. The room had a microwave and a fridge. The fridge was a little too high and froze almost everything that we put in it. Old television, no flat screens here. Lighting in the room is just barely sufficient. The rooms are really sound proofed great.(I checked and there were people in the next room and above me & I never heard anything)My biggest issue was the cleaniness of the room or lack thereof. I am very concerned when I travel about bed bugs and so I always check the mattresses. I pulled all the covers and everything back and there were cigarette holes in the blankets and food particles behind the nightstand. The tub was also very dingy looking and there was a dead fly on the air conditioner unit that looked like he had been there for a while.The hotel is kind of in the middle of no where. Wendys is connected to the parking lot so it is a quick two second walk but no real shopping areas within walking distance. The continental breakfast was also acceptable. There were several varities of bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, apples, oranges, and peanut butter, along with apple juice, orange juice, coffee, and tea. * Big tip the nintendo in the room is not free. I would stay here if it was just me again but I wouldnt recommend for a family with small children. They might pick up something dirty before you could stop them
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2013
Vrjblue
for a no frills, the bed is comfy and everything needed for a one night stay - quick on and off the highway and friendly service.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
"Cheap in price"
U get what u pay for. If ur looking for a place to rest and be on ur way it's fine. It's small and not the cleanest but, the beds are comfy and the price is very affordable. The continental breakfast was adaquit and the dining area was clean.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
sc
"No problems"
Stall were courteous and helpful, complied w/all requests. Location was close to freeway and some fast food places. Would go back
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
M Mogan
"Great for the price"
All we needed was a place to sleep after the Tiger's game. An older building, I was a little worried, but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. I will stay there again if I attend another night game.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Decent hotel, hard beds/pillows"
It was generally a good hotel, but the beds were rather uncomfortable (much too firm for my tastes) and the pillows were terrible. After a couple hours, my ear started aching from being crammed against such a hard surface.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2013
"It's fine"
Stayed here to visit u of michigan. It's about 20 minutes from that campus. The rooms are fine, the shower curtain was a little dirty but overall this was good. The beds were fresh, tv and fridge worked, and I never felt unsafe or anything
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Dirty and smelly"
I would not stay at this location again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2013
"Mildew, smoke, and stains"
Disgusting property. Mildew covered bath mats. Stains on walls, floors, everywhere. Sink drain didn't work. My wife and I did not shower due to how dirty everything was.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Room was not very clean.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Not great, not to bad"
The stay was ok.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2013
Gojo
"great. we will come back"
great. we will come back
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
kevin
"You got what you paid for"
I found some debris of leftover between the mattress, other than the cleanness issue, I am comfortable staying there, had a good sleep.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
warning to all, remove bedspread upon arrival. Clearly they don't use clean ones......ewe. And don't sit in the chairs......they are nasty
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nothing special but did the job."
Stayed in this hotel after a Tigers game. The GPS led us right to it with no problems. The hotel it self was nothing exciting but the beds were comfortable and were adequate. The price was better than staying somewhere closer to the city.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Donelle
"Our hotel stay was fine"
We were staying a whole week in Canton so we were trying to save a little on our hotel stay. We did that with this hotel which was good on the pocket book. It's not the cleanest hotel and the breakfasts never included eggs, bacon or sausage. Tip: Bring your own pre cooked breakfast protein and heat up in their microwaves. They do serve many different kinds of bagels and muffins along with Oj and coffee. An evening staff person was obsessed with her cell phone and (1) morning staff person was very nice. Changes confuse them so don't implement any and don't tell them the Internet service is slow. They don't like that. Four highlights: microwave and refrigerators in room, outdoor pool is nice (although it would freak out germaphobes), Wendy's and Arby's right next door.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013