All hotels in Canton, Michigan, United States of America

Would not recommend Need major update, Not clean Old overused furniture
Other trip May 24, 2015
nobady
"Check sheets"
Had 2 dirty rooms. Bed sheets had not been changed! Finally got a nice room on 3rd try.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"what I expected"
Everything was as I would have expected. However, this had to be the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in. I was satisfied and I will return
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
My biggest issue was the used towels were not removed daily. It was every other day. But everything else was fine.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Smoker;s choice"
The desk staff was nice enough at check-in. Unfortunately, although I had booked a non-smoking room, it smelled heavily of smoke. Even after spraying with freshener, and leaving for a few hours, the smell was very strong.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Cynthia
"budget hotel"
room is good worth for 27$. Its ok moderate for couples . But not having any good facilities. Just bed bath and sleep its a good hotel to stay
Other trip May 15, 2015
Mags
"Not for Me"
Hotel had a very smokey smell. Looked like a pay by the hour motel. I needed a place to stay to be able to catch an early flight. But never again. Kind of sleezy.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"GREAT STAY"
Great stay. Great price. Very quiet in the back. I will stay there again if I'm in the area again.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
Angelina
"Grrrr"
We are in this area once a year for work... This is the second, and last, time we will stay here. If you're staying here... be sure it's during the week, and not on weekends, as there has been a large group on the weekend each time we've stayed here, and the noise level is atrocious. The main building has been renovated, but the back building is still waiting it's turn. The rooms are spacious, equipped with fridge and microwave, and a desk. The internet works most of the time. However, the friendliness of the front desk staff leaves a lot to be desired, as does the fact that 4 of the 7 nights we stayed, we had to traipse to the desk to have our keys turned back on. The housekeeping staff also leaves much to be desired. We were brought fresh linens during the week, and no other service... The weekend, however, they just take your used linens, and leave nothing in place of it... So you have to traipse back to the office, to beg for linens they claim they don't have access to. I suggest finding another place to stay.
7 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Cheap"
A noisy one of the nights. Maid did not clean one day. Probably would not stay again but was cheap.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Good place to stl"
It went well except for problem connecting to WiFi
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
mark
"Beyond Disgusting..."
This is an easy review...by far one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. Here is why: - Room was dirty and smelled like smoke even though it has supposedly been "smoke free" for 5 years - Breakfast included yogurt, toast, apples, oatmeal and coffee...not exactly continental - Our room was only cleaned one of the 4 days of our stay. Once, it was obvious someone had come in, but they took all of our towels and didn't leave any in return - Front desk staff is great at saying "I'm sorry" but apparently can't or won't do anything to fix the problems - Furniture and carpet was VERY old and stained We tried to leave but due to college graduations there was no place available. I am giving this a "1" as my rating only because giving it a "0" is not an option...
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"cheap, fairly clean, comfortable bed"
Decent value. It is not a slum motel like some in this price range. I felt safe in the area. It did have that smoke smell from a long time ago but not real bad. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was mostly clean (mirror needed a cleaning and sink slow to drain). I would stay there again.
Other trip May 4, 2015
JVK
"You get what you pay for"
Non smoking room smelled like smoke. Two star hotel at a good price.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"not bad at all...u get what you pay for"
The front desk staff are always friendly! Only problem is that in the older building the heating/cooling unit isn't as efficient as the newer ones and don't heat up/cool down as quick. The fire alarms went off twice while we were sleeping and nobody warned us, but that was just the annual expection, and the housekeeping are impatient and do not clean the showers that well. There were strands of hair in the shower and some urine on the toilet. Plus the bathrooms are quite little and would make even the skinniest person feel claustrophobic. Otherwise I'd recommend this place, my boyfriend and I love staying here.
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"Pretty Nasty"
Carpet felt sticky and incredibly dirty, the exterior was really littered, cigarette butts, broken glass, and what looked like several urination stains outside of the rooms.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Not a drop"
Very poor! Tried to use the shower and it wouldn't work! No shower, not happy!
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Audrey
"dirty room"
Room was dirty. I should have known the price was too good
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"easy off/on to the expressway"
i was familiar with the area, and chose this hotel based on the price i paid. Not overly great, and the room smelled like cigarette smoke. Don't know if it was seeping in from other rooms or not. The breakfast offered was poor -- 3 choices of cereal, no juice or fruit, and only bread -- no bagels or muffins or fresh fruit. very late at nite i heard my neighbors come in -- next door or upstairs, i'm not certain. Other that, it was an ok expereince..
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Overall a Very Decent Stay!"
The staff made check-in quick and easy. Our room was cleanly and comfortable. Was a great hotel for our mini vacation!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"a very comfortable private place..."
it was awsome...me and my friend meet atleast once a month...and we both had a great experience...loved it ...it was quite clean private ..all good.. thank u
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Terri
"Nice relaxing weekend"
Went just for a relaxing weekend, had no issues and enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay again, especially for the price.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"not to bad"
It was OK for the price
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Good deal for the price"
For the rate I paid it was a good deal. Older Days Inn but well kept up. No issues with internet that I sometimes get in higher priced hotels.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great Value"
I Stayed here for a week with the wife and kid. Overall it was an enjoyable stay. They provided a free continental breakfast for patrons but I'm a late sleeper so I didn't indulge. The neighborhood wasn't bad at all either. We had a door latch that would occasionally stick so it must be slammed shut. So naturally our door inadvertently left wide open by housekeeping which is how it remained for over 10 hours and nothing was taken or disturbed. Overall the hotel staff was very helpful and we would definitely stay again in the future
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Marvin
"Islander"
It was ok except for the steps needed to be sweeper.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Timothy
"Tired but worked"
The hotel is worn and in need of a thorough cleaning and fresh coat of paint. It had everything I needed for a place to stay at a decent price.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Vince
"disappointed"
The staff was great but the room need repairs and updating.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"It was just ok."
First room was dirty with old TV and used soap and cigarette in room. They transferred to a new room which was clean and upgraded but only one set of towels and none at the desk to replace the dirty ones. People were nice. Continental breakfast not appealing.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
SHANON
"Horrible hotel"
If I didn't pre - pay for my room I would have left. That was the most run down room I have ever seen. It had a smell as a soon as I opened the door. I was honestly scared to stay in that room.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jasmine
"Convenient, Comfortable & reasonably priced"
I was in a comfortable room. I stay here each time I have business trip I stay here.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Lorraine
Nice location worth what I paid.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Not bad"
Good place to stay for the price.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"horrible"
I wish i could rate it 0. worst place, supeeer dirty, heater don't work. On top of that the lights went out.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
eros
"good value."
good value for the money.
4 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Nice, clean hotel. Family friendly.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Saundra
"good value!"
Worth the money for a night out!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Days Inn Canton Michigan, above par."
The hotel was a little bit outdated but the room was still nice. The service was excellent.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Craig
"horrible"
Horrible
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Sarika
Clean and simple, very friendly and helpful staff. Good location on and off highway, no noise problems
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good value for the money"
This was a 10 day stay. The rooms are pretty basic, as you would expect for the price. My room was equipped with TV and basic cable, microwave and a small refrigerator. Everything was clean and good working order. The house keeping staff were friendly, efficient and made sure my needs were met. The grounds are clean, quiet and has plenty of parking. Overall it nice experience. My only complaint is that the toilet in my room kept running after it was flushed, but only at night! Crazy.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
davebrass62
"Smokey"
Room was nice enough but for a non-smoking room, it absoulutely smelled like smoke.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Pat
"ROOM QUALITY"
THE PLACE WAS AVERAGE AT BEST BUT WHEN THE MAID OR CLEANING PEOPLE DID NOT CLEAN OUR ROOM THAT KIND OF SUCKED. THE MANAGER WAS VERY POLITE AND SAID OH WELL BUT SHE WAS NICE. THE ONLY THING THAT WAS GOOD OR GREAT WAS THE FACT UTAH BEAT MICHIGAN.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
DON
"Nice staff, close to highway"
Good if passing through. Nice selection at breakfast, front desk personnel very accommodating. Nice room but a little dirty. Not the best clientele: yelling, doors banging, noisy, all through the night.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Bob S.
"Got robbed"
Had maid or staff go into room when told nor to. And my meds were taken.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Horrid! How can this be rated higher than a 1 ?"
Location acceptable for short low cost stay. Front desk friendly and helpful. But - friendliness can only go so far at this place. I have never been in a hotel that was even half this bad. We rely heavily on reviews, and usually, a 3.5 or better is a safe choice. But, wow... the filth. The dilapidated furniture. The black scum on the shower floor. The doors falling off the bathroom vanity. The smell. The black specks of something on the bed sheets. Need I continue? Gave us the creeps, and were going to go somewhere else and give up our one night's penalty - it just was not worth staying in this room. Front desk lady gave us a better room, but the problems still remained, albeit in not so severe a state. We felt ok enough to stay the one night, since it was late. But we left to stay elsewhere the next morning. Until they upgrade this place, DO NOT believe any review over 2... you will be sorry, I can assure you.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
No updates have been done in this hotel since its been built. I came there in my twenties and now I'm in my forties and nothing was updated except the wear and tear of twenty years.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
not happy in
"Easy access"
Overall cleanliness is low however it is convenient to the interstate. Some updating and focus toward detail cleaning would help immensely.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Mrclean
"close to 275 expressway"
The room was older but clean. It was next to 275 expressway but was very quite. The bed was comfortable and I slept very well. It did have a breakfast in the am which could have been better. The staff were pleasant. The night shift girl was very nice and helpful. Thank you for the comb.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not clean at all!"
Upon arrival the room was not clean at all. Floor was not swept even after complaining about it. I had no toilet paper, the sink was dirty, a used wash cloth was left on the shower curtain rod from the previous visitor, cobwebs were all over the place and the air conditioner did not work with out playing with it more than just pressing on and adjusting the temp. I tried to have my room switched but it seemed like a huge production to make that happen, which it didn't. The epitome of getting what you pay for. Spend the extra $20 and stay at the Holiday Inn across the street.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014