All hotels in Canton, Michigan, United States of America
40500 Michigan Ave, Canton, MI, 48188, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"good value!"
Worth the money for a night out!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Days Inn Canton Michigan, above par."
The hotel was a little bit outdated but the room was still nice. The service was excellent.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Craig
"horrible"
Horrible
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Sarika
Clean and simple, very friendly and helpful staff. Good location on and off highway, no noise problems
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good value for the money"
This was a 10 day stay. The rooms are pretty basic, as you would expect for the price. My room was equipped with TV and basic cable, microwave and a small refrigerator. Everything was clean and good working order. The house keeping staff were friendly, efficient and made sure my needs were met. The grounds are clean, quiet and has plenty of parking. Overall it nice experience. My only complaint is that the toilet in my room kept running after it was flushed, but only at night! Crazy.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
davebrass62
"Smokey"
Room was nice enough but for a non-smoking room, it absoulutely smelled like smoke.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Pat
"ROOM QUALITY"
THE PLACE WAS AVERAGE AT BEST BUT WHEN THE MAID OR CLEANING PEOPLE DID NOT CLEAN OUR ROOM THAT KIND OF SUCKED. THE MANAGER WAS VERY POLITE AND SAID OH WELL BUT SHE WAS NICE. THE ONLY THING THAT WAS GOOD OR GREAT WAS THE FACT UTAH BEAT MICHIGAN.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
DON
"Nice staff, close to highway"
Good if passing through. Nice selection at breakfast, front desk personnel very accommodating. Nice room but a little dirty. Not the best clientele: yelling, doors banging, noisy, all through the night.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Bob S.
"Got robbed"
Had maid or staff go into room when told nor to. And my meds were taken.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Horrid! How can this be rated higher than a 1 ?"
Location acceptable for short low cost stay. Front desk friendly and helpful. But - friendliness can only go so far at this place. I have never been in a hotel that was even half this bad. We rely heavily on reviews, and usually, a 3.5 or better is a safe choice. But, wow... the filth. The dilapidated furniture. The black scum on the shower floor. The doors falling off the bathroom vanity. The smell. The black specks of something on the bed sheets. Need I continue? Gave us the creeps, and were going to go somewhere else and give up our one night's penalty - it just was not worth staying in this room. Front desk lady gave us a better room, but the problems still remained, albeit in not so severe a state. We felt ok enough to stay the one night, since it was late. But we left to stay elsewhere the next morning. Until they upgrade this place, DO NOT believe any review over 2... you will be sorry, I can assure you.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
No updates have been done in this hotel since its been built. I came there in my twenties and now I'm in my forties and nothing was updated except the wear and tear of twenty years.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
not happy in
"Easy access"
Overall cleanliness is low however it is convenient to the interstate. Some updating and focus toward detail cleaning would help immensely.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Mrclean
"close to 275 expressway"
The room was older but clean. It was next to 275 expressway but was very quite. The bed was comfortable and I slept very well. It did have a breakfast in the am which could have been better. The staff were pleasant. The night shift girl was very nice and helpful. Thank you for the comb.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not clean at all!"
Upon arrival the room was not clean at all. Floor was not swept even after complaining about it. I had no toilet paper, the sink was dirty, a used wash cloth was left on the shower curtain rod from the previous visitor, cobwebs were all over the place and the air conditioner did not work with out playing with it more than just pressing on and adjusting the temp. I tried to have my room switched but it seemed like a huge production to make that happen, which it didn't. The epitome of getting what you pay for. Spend the extra $20 and stay at the Holiday Inn across the street.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Ken
"Perfect stay"
Easy to find. Friendly staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Had everything I needed. Cannot beat the price.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Johnny
"Nice room"
Very nice room but the bathroom was dirty. Couldn't use the shower because it looked really dirty. Other wise very nice, quiet and would stay again for a one night visit.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Diana
"Conveniently located; a little run-down"
The people on staff were nice, but the nonsmoking room smelled of smoke and the phone didn't work. (They did offer to change the room; I didn't need the phone so I declined.) This was a nice place once; they have awards in the lobby. Still, price is right (think of it as a Motel 6 with breakfast available), the wifi worked fine, they offered breakfast (oatmeal!), and it's right off the highway.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Felt very comfortable. Although the night was very buy, at check-in, the hostess on duty was very pleasant and helpful. There were quite a few people in the lobby, and she handled it very well and professionally.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"OK for the price"
We only stayed one night so it was acceptable for the amount of time we stayed but the room wasn't very clean.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
B
"overall good stay."
Cereal and toast with oatmeal breakfast hot was hot nothing was stale. Milk and juice was fresh. Staff was very courteous and helpfull.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good Hotel for the price"
Room was very comfortable. New/upgraded television! King size bed was very comfortable. Location was great. Close to major xpressways and close to lots of food and shopping.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Denise
"Never again"
The room was dirty, housekeeping was not available all the time. Had to request to have the room cleaned. Will not stay here again. Actually left a day early.
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Fiona
"Daze Inn"
Two night stay over the weekend. Outside stairwell smelled of urine. There was no service to the room after the first night's stay; no fresh towels, no made beds. I went to the office around 6pm to ask for service and more towels and to find out why it had been missed. Desk clerk told us that we must've had a sign up requesting that we receive no service. We denied that there was any such sign and requested more towels and soap. We were told that we'd have to return the extra towels to the office upon checkout or we would be charged for them. We were told that the clerk would "make a note of" our request for room cleaning. We left to go to dinner around 7 and when we returned, nothing had been done to the room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
D
"About right for price"
Pretty good room for cheap price
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Probably won't go back"
This property is old but the staff was very friendly and took care of me promptly. The neighborhood is a little sketchy and I wouldn't go out alone at night since I travel alone. It was clean enough. Overall it provided me with what I needed but I won't stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
The staff there is very nice and helpful. The room is comfort and clean. The location of the hotel is also very convinient.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good location for our needs."
Comfortable bed, everything worked, quiet, pretty good stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
j
"More signage"
Very nice stay but there needs to be a light or a sign posted directly by the entrance. We drove right by it at night. Friendly staff.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Just a place to crash for the night"
Even though it's a nonsmoking facility, the room still smelled a bit like smoke/ashtray. Was clean for it's age/condition, but the whole place could use some upgrading. Easy location to find, staff friendly enough. Worked for our purpose and the price was right.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Staff very nice. Hotel was outdated and older."
Staff was friendly. Hotel was older and needed to be cleaned and updated. Outside rooms were very dusty and dirty. Pool was kinda run down, fence looked run down. Pool sides needed to be cleaned. Bath tub was gross and needed some TLC. Price was good, u get what u pay for.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Teresa
"excellent service"
Room was inspected before we checked in to be sure it was clean..All employees were very nice!!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Michele
My fathers room was convenient and allowed his dog-yeah! However someone was obviously smoking in it before him-not good.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Dianne
"Economical"
Convenient to Springfield Village / Ford Museum. Breakfast minimal but not bad.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Barb
"It's a good place to stay . Clean Big and Cheap ."
It's a good place to stay . Clean Big and Cheap .Breakfast is good. Place is convenient near highway
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Grandson Visit"
Location was perfect, room was clean but outdated. Not much room in bathroom, bathtub looked dirty, but it was old porchlein (spelling wrong) on bottom, wore away - didn't want to get in it. Bed was too firm - slept in the tiny chair (need recliner)
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Rena
"Nice hotel, great rates"
Didn't get a chance to use the pool, but they did have a descent complimentary breakfast!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"It was close to the wedding we went to."
We were on the ground floor. The room was nice, but as usual the people above us and on both sides were quite noisy late into the evening. The walls seem to be THIN but otherwise it was very nice and the staff was very polite and accommodating. Breakfast was nice for a smaller motel. Price was great, we registered online. Thanks again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"More than accomodating"
The room was nice, and the staff was friendly.We had plenty of hot coffee in the conference room at all times.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Not that good"
Workers were terrible. Didn't treat well. Pool was not working first day either. Nor a very good experience.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Older hotel"
The staff let us check in a little early, which was nice. We were in town for a soccer tournament and the town was very busy.
Other trip May 26, 2014
kari
"Good cost / benefit"
Two nights, easy in and out and the price was right.
Other trip May 23, 2014
DCMEvergreen
The front desk people were very nice and the rooms were good
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Clean and comfortable - would use again"
For a Days Inn - Lovely lobby and breakfast area. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable beds. Would stay there again
1 night trip May 11, 2014
JF
"Never again"
This hotel was in decent repair. The front desk clerks were friendly, if a little unmotivated. However... It was an atrocious week. The walls are paper thin, and there is loud noise all night long. There appear to be people living in the hotel. The room was equipped with microwave and fridge, but the housekeeping left much to be desired. Even though I made our beds every day, for a solid week, the maid could not be bothered to even change out the towels or empty the trash some days. I was extremely disappointed in this stay, and don't recommend it to others
7 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Toni
"Nothing fancy, but it worked for me"
Found it a good fit for my stay centrally location for me
Other trip May 7, 2014
marco
"Decent location, horrible service"
Horrible cleanliness of the room and hotel, poor customer service even when requesting to talk to the manager. Room service did not clean and when they did clean the room did not change the sheets or provide soap/shampoo. AVOID this hotel!
4 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Quiet & Comfortable"
Greeted by a friendly desk clerk which immediately made me feel welcome. Everything in the room worked. I was comfortable and had several nights of quiet rest.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Very run down, room smelled awful, like someone had smoked a carton of cigarettes in there right before I arrived. Considering Michigan is a NON smoking in public places state, you would never have known it from this room. Will NEVER stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Basic and priced right."
Basic, clean room. Bed and shower were fine. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Didn't even change my sheets when they did clean the room. Let alone wash down the shower etc.
5 night trip Dec 26, 2013