All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9930 North Whitaker Rd., Portland, OR, 97217, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Just what we needed"
Were stopping in Portland for a performance before heading cross-country. Needed a place to stay near our venue; the Days Inn was only about a mile away. Front desk clerks were nice, room was clean and of a decent size. Nothing fancy, but perfectly adequate for an overnight stay. My only complaints are that it was a little hard to find and that breakfast is only served until 9:30 (it being a Sunday, later breakfast would've been nice; as it was we ended up eating at the Elmer's across the parking lot).
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
LAH
"Great location for my needs"
It was just what I needed, a good value and a clean room with the extras that made it work well. A refrig, microwave and WiFi.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"Typical off the freeway motel"
Lobby and hallways smell of cigarette smoke. Luckily, the room did not smell. Noisy, through the wall air conditioner. Room was clean, but very dated. Bathroom was clean and stocked. Water was hot. Breakfast bar was satisfactory: fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, eggs, sausage gravy and bisquits, coffee, tea. Easy freeway access.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012
"Convenient hotel for travellers"
A good value, better than I expected for the money. Very convenient to the freeways, but quiet location. Breakfast was OK - need more healthy options. We wanted to get going early the next morning and this was perfect for that.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"close to business destination"
Loved the breakfast buffet. Excellent food and beverage choices. Very quiet night considering how close to the Interstate the Inn is. No worries about the cleanliness of the room. Have stayed at this particular Days Inn several times and never disappointed. Other hotels could learn from this one, including other Days Inns.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2012
You walk in to the lobby and it looks beautiful. Then you get to your room and it's not. The beds were kind of uncomfortable; our floor smelled funny; the sheets were really low thread count so they were itchy. It wasn't dirty, it was just very old & needs some refurbishing so it looked dirty. Our last day there, my husband was showering & the water turned scalding hot. The continental breakfast was ok, nothing to really rave about. But the staff was nice :)
3 night family trip Sep 1, 2012
"Two negatives"
The alarm/radio in the room next door went off at 4.30 in the morning and was playing very loud rap and the hotel clerk refused to enter the the empty room to turn it off, stating that she could not leave the front desk. We had to wait for over an hour until the driver arrived to enter the room. This happened twice. The other negative was the horrendous deodorizer used. After leaving the window open for a couple of hours the smell went away. We left the windows open for the entire time to manage the smells but there was considerable traffic noise from the highway. One could not hear the tv with the windows open. The room was clean.
6 night trip Aug 21, 2012
Mj
"Convenient to family members we were visiting"
The hotel and room were adequate for our stay. Breakfast offerings and variety were pretty good, and nice to receive a daily paper -- except on weekends. Cleanliness of room and public space left something to be desired -- lots of refuse on carpets (much more rug vacuuming needed!), and the halls and stairways had an unpleasant odor. Since we did not spend much time in our room, or the hotel, these conditions did not significantly impact our stay.
6 night family trip Aug 7, 2012
"Ehhhhh........"
It was ok. It was way more expensive than it should have been for the quailty of hotel. I had a panic attck at the breakfast area, there were 4 workers resupplying food in a tiny area so it was just wat too overwhelming so I decided not to eat and went and paid for a good breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2012
"Nice clean hotel"
Not sure what "smell" people are talking about in their reviews. I didn't notice anything, and would actually say this was one of the better Day's Inns' I've stayed in.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2012
"Great hotel for the price"
Hotel was clean and staff was very nice. Served as a good base for our excursions in the Portland Area. Morning Breakfast was excellent, provided hard boiled eggs and sausage gravy in addition to continental breakfast items- gave us a great start to the day.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Vickie
"You get what you pay for"
One of two elevators was not working both days of my stay. This, of course, was the elevator closest to my room. The hallways were unbearably stuffy and hot. This while the outside temperature was in the 70's. Although my room was a non-smoking room, when I turned on the air conditioner, the smell of stale cigarette smoke filled the room. Internet access was denied the first night of my stay due, according to the log-in page, to many others already logged-in.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
"I enjoyed my stay!"
I when through the reviews before booking my stay and I have to say I was very pleased i stayed here! The location was right off the highway, there is near by shopping/food and the service was pretty good for the money! Free wireless and breakfast was a great bonus! Love biscuits and gravy! My ac was a little loud, but it was 104 this weekend and that ac worked just fine cooling my room so i could deal with that. If you forget something there is a little store next to the hotel that is open til 11pm and they have pretty much everthing. All fast food and diners surrounding the hotel are open late. Even got pizza delivered! So im going to stay here again in the future! Great place, good value! Can't beat it!
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Floyd
"Very Nice Hotel"
Cleanliness of room was excellent.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
Leigh Anne
"Nice lobby, but our room wasn't so great."
They remodeled the lobby and it was nice but our room felt cramped, dark, and dingy.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"took care of us!"
I was disappointed with the size of the room and location of the hotel. My impression from the website was that it was located closer to the Portland airport, which was our destination early in the morning. However, when the shuttle driver was delayed, the clerk called a cab and gave us cash for the fare.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2012
the room smelled and was not clean. The staff was great . We ended up leaving in the middle of the night due to the smell - awful.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2012
denise
I did have a room that had a dog odor but I was happy that I got a no-smoking room. You were completely filled and were able to place me in a non-smoking room all three nights.The toilet overflowed and I was able to stop it from going on to the carpets by using all the towels. When I came back the rugs were soaked with water and my tongs and feet were wet.Nobody, I guess cleaned it up after they had a problem fixing it.I informed the housekeeper that a urine smell was on the rugs so I hope they cleaned it up. I am not really complaining, these thing happen
3 night trip Jul 12, 2012
"I would go back there"
I enjoyed the Days Inn, there was a family friendly atmosphere and the continental breakfast was a nice treat. There is also a reasonably priced family restaurant right across the parking lot. Someone feeds the feral kitties and the shuttle got me to the train station in a jiffy.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2012
All Aboard
"Excellent hotel for the price!"
I enjoyed this stay very much. the staff was friendly, the breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Clean rooms and clean common areas. Only two problems: Our A/C in the room was very loud!, and the ice maker on our floor was inoperable, so we had to go to the next floor down for ice.
3 night trip Jul 5, 2012
S Clark
"Affordable option in North Portland area"
The hotel was basic, the staff were basic, the room was basic... everything was... (you guessed it!) basic. Though I had a smoking room by request, the entire smoking floor was very poorly ventilated and the fan/air conditioning system was the loudest I've ever had to endure in any hotel. Would I stay there again? Maybe, but I would probably look at other places first.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2012
Icarus
"Close to Yellow Max Line"
Great deal for the price. Clean room. Excellent continental breakfast...loved the biscuit & gravy! Convenient location, close to the Yellow Max Line so easy to get back & forth to downtown Portland.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2012
Marci
"Great breakfast buffet!"
Quiet, comfortable, great breakfast, easy check-in and out.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2012

"basic"
We were there for a sporting event, so it was fine as a basic place to stay.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Corinne
"No Shuttle, More Problems"
My girlfriend and I picked this hotel cause they advertised a 24-hour airport shuttle, but that's simply not true. I had a 7am flight and had to take a cab, which cost me $50!! (not to mention the fact that the staff forget to order a cab for me after I requested it). My girlfriend's flight was at 9:30am and she barely got there on time after they cancelled her 7:30 shuttle. She spoke to the shuttle driver and apparently they only shuttle from 8am-3pm on weekdays. They apparently recently laid off a bunch of people and can't afford to do a 24 hour shuttle anyway. They simply hadn't bothered to change the website. Not to mention we found a giant spider in the bathroom one night and the bed was average at best.
3 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Kyle
"Totally satisfied"
When I first arrived at the Portland Days Inn, I was suspect about the location. It seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. I soon found out, however, that the location was not bad at all. It was a short (5 minute) walk to the yellow line MAX station, and from there I could get anywhere I wanted to go with no problem. Despite being a little worn and having an old console-style TV that seemed almost identical to an old Zenith I had back in 1988, I was completely satisfied with the room, which was large, comfy, and clean. The slightly worn aspect of the place might soon be taken care of - in the lobby, there were signs announcing impending renovations. The employees at the front desk were also very kind and helpful. I really appreciated the self-serve Seatle's Best coffee available in the lobby 24 hours, and the breakfast was just perfect for me. They had eggs, bacon and the like for those that want a hearty breakfast, but for those like me that prefer something just a bit lighter, they also had a good assortment of yoghurt and bagels. Topping off my stay was the complementary ride to the airport, which I hadn't been expecting, so it was a nice surprise. If I'm ever in Portland again, I'll definitely return to this hotel.
5 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
SG
"Close to Expo Center"
Good room as one would expect. Fridge and micro and coffee in room, really good, Very nice free breakfast and 24 hour coffee. Best of all FREE shuttle to AND FROM Expo center. Saves $8 per day in parking. Adjacent to mini market and Elmers restaurant walking distance to other resturants. About 4 blocks to max stop.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
mike
"overall good stay"
The only problem was sunday night I called the hotel for a ride from the expo back to the hotel and was told 10 minutes. I waited 15 then called back asked for an eta she said another 20 to 25 minutes. I called back after 25 minutes and the lady says another 10 minutes. I asked her to call her driver because I wanted to know what was going on as I was standing in the rain with art and did not want it ruined. She was rude and said hold on then the driver pulled up. I was shocked when I got back to the hotel to see the girls decorating the tree and I felt whom ever answered my calls was just pulling a time out of her head and not checking. That was rude of her but other than that the stay was fine
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Kristi
"Nothing Fancy and Cheap!"
Hallway carpet smells. Room was reasonably comfy and clean. Good service, breakfast was not bad neither. Perfect if you are out all day and just need a place to crash.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Very good value for your money"
The hotel was more than I expected for what i paid
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Quick overnight stay"
Close to the MAX rapid transit Basic accommodation
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Great location. Just short drive with no traffic to Portland Expo Centre. Very clean rooms, plenty of parking. Great restaurant next door.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Good value for money. Their staff are friendly and the breakfast is quite substantial compared to other similar places. Close enough to the city center by car.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Winston
"Recommendable"
Good hotel accommodation and nice staff except housecleaning staff, I noticed they're little bit serious. All want to see is smile.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Amado
"Good bang for the buck"
convinently located, highway near by, clean and with free breakfast! although is from 6-9:30am buffet, check out at noon.
3 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2013
"Good stay!"
Good Option for families... Hotel in very acceptable condition....Clean rooms...very kind staff - specially cleaning ladies and gentleman at the breakfast nook. Excellent Breakfast and would definitely recommend this to families or couples...anyone really!
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Better than I thought it was going to be"
This was a "booking in desperation" decision based on deciding at the last minute to attend a huge trade show at the Portland Convention Centre. Hotels.com did a good job in finding me a room in a very tight market when my first choice, on line, was sold out when I tried to reserve. The Days Inn was conveniently located a short drive from the venue, clean and all staff were very courteous. The fridge and a/c in my room were noisy, so I unplugged the fridge at night and fortunately, it wasn't warm enough to really require a/c. Would I recommend this hotel to others? Yes, I would. I was pleasantly surprized.
2 night trip May 16, 2013
Dawn
It was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and the free breakfast in the morning was a definite plus. This our second time and we will be coming back.
3 night trip Mar 28, 2013
the room was clean except the aircon is noisy.Overall good value for your money
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2013
"Friendly staff, laundry"
The Days Inn was mid priced for a good room. The beds were comfortable, but we could here people walking around upstairs and we could still hear the ?furnace room though we were 2 rooms away. The breakfast had lots of choice and fresh fruit. After being on the road for 2 weeks we were happy to see the washing machines.
Romance trip Sep 30, 2012
Penny
"good night sleep"
Overall the hotel was clean. The breakfast had a variety of options. A great place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2012