All hotels in Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1260 Us Highway 22, Bridgewater, NJ, 08807, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"Minimally acceptable experience"
I was incorrectly booked for a smoking room, but the front desk person kindly provided me with a non-smoking room. Unfortunately, there was a lingering odor of smoke that lingered in the room. The room air conditioner was difficult to control - only "on" or "off". There was a semi-damp wash cloth hanging from the shower rod presumable from the previous occupant. The "continental breakfast" consisted of two types of cold cereal, bread, and coffee/tea. Having stayed at this location before, I was definitely impressed that the quality had deteriorated.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
dl
"Not the Best"
Room was not very clean. Bathroom was dirty and there was what appeared to be feces on the toilet seat.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Guilty until found innocent."
Disappointed that the hotel front desk won't accept a cash deposit for incidental expenses, but instead demanded a credit card, which was charged $100.00. True, that the $100.00 charge was reversed, since no damage were found. That is analogous to being found guilty, and until proving innocence.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Pete
Rude service
1 night trip May 31, 2014
It was OK.Clean and comfortable.nothing less nothing more.Stayed for a night so really did not matter much.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
For the cheap price, this wasn't a bad hotel. The staff was ok but a little slow to check me in. The room was adequate for a 1 night stay but definitely used lower quality linens, soaps, etc. The carpet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while and 1 of the outlets (the one closest to the bed) did not work. They also don't stock irons in the room, you need to get one from the desk. The 'breakfast buffet' in the morning was really just cereal, toast, juice and coffee...not super filling. All in all, it was ok for the 1 night I was there but I don't think I will stay here again.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Katie
"Decent Stay"
The hotel was surprisingly decent. We paid at a discounted rate and totally anticipated a less than stellar accommodation for MDW. But we were pleasantly surprised with the service and amenities. Our original room ended up being a smoking despite my request for a non smoking. The clerk got us a new non smoking room with upgraded amenities no extra charge. Its def. not a 5 star hotel, but if you're looking for a cheap stay at a clean hotel then this is the spot.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Andy
"Best to avoid"
Housekeeping did not speak any English, beds uncomfortable, I booked a nonsmoking room and could not get one; hallways reeked of smoke; continental breakfast was virtually nonexistent. On the plus side, the front desk was polite, courteous and helpful. Location was perfect for what we needed. A bit too expensive for what we got.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
"Good bang for your buck in Bridgewater"
Had a party to attend and decided it would be better to get a hotel room rather than drive. Most hotels in area were double the price...so we gave it a shot and found it to be clean and adequate for our needs- was also close to the Bridgewater Elks Lodge where the party was being held.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Comfortable"
Good hotel , just needs improvement in amenities (breakfast, vending machines )
Other trip May 15, 2014
"rundown motel with no charm or utility"
i booked a stay at this Days Inn because I have had good experiences with Days Inns at other locations. This was a short business trip and I did not need much other than a clean room, internet connectivity, and some food. This facility is very worn. At one time it may have been good, but no longer. The room was dirty, smelly, and rundown. The internet connectivity was spotty. There was one mediocre place to eat within walking distance, The only bright spot was the price. I will not be staying here again.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Good value."
The room and lobby were fine. We typically look for lodging that has complimentary breakfast, as a way to get going quickly as well as keep costs down. The cold cereal was fine here, but that's about it. Nothing hot except tea and coffee. My wife couldn't make the instant oatmeal because the microwave oven kept flipping its outlet breaker. I held my breath when I went to the serving station to avoid a mildew smell; my wife didn't notice it so perhaps I was mistaken.
Other trip May 4, 2014
C & S
"I don't like the hotel"
I arrived late and wait 30 mins for checking in. And the area looks like not safe
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Robert Wienick/ hotel stay"
Overall pretty quiet wouldn't have minded an evening meal and more choices for continental breakfast. I left hotel two days plus another day as freebie I need to get refunded!!
13 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
robert
"Ok for the price"
Older facility, for just a one night stay was ok. Morning breakfast was a bit sparse.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
E
"Most of the other reviews are accurate"
All other reviews covered it, so my expectations were realistic going in. It was quiet and clean. Rooms are a standard size. Happy they included a coffee maker & hairdryer in the room. The workout facility was OK. The outdoor pool looked like it was nice (closed in the winter). Hotel staff was courteous when I had an issue at check in. The maid service didn’t give me grief when I mentioned my late checkout at noon. Only one restaurant is within walking distance, where hotel guests get a 10% discount. I chose the location to be within a quick drive to Bridegwater Mall – difficult in rush hour; easy at other times. Yes; it’s terribly dated. The continental breakfast is a bit boring. You get the surprise $100 refundable deposit upon check-in. My cable was on the fritz. But I wasn’t spending a lot of time on the property over the course of a three-day stay. Overall, it is a good value.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Margaret
"Not friendly"
Elevator was in the back and when asking an employee if we were going the right way, she just stared at us like we were aliens. All she said was "yeah", and almost ran away. My husband had a cast on his leg and we were on the second floor and very far from the elevator, so we used the stairs. I did not want to deal with the front desk at all. Breakfast was a joke. All carbs and nothing hot. The "hostess" was asleep when I entered the first day and the coffee seemed a day old.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Ok for Pit Stop, Not good for Business Executives"
1. Wi-Fi does not work when you need it most; after every few hours you will be routed to register and accept terms & conditions of using Wi-Fi. I complained at front desk and they politely replied "Sir, you are not the first one to complain about that, but we regret that we can't help any more than resetting the internet. It may disconnect for some time and then you may try again" 2. Carpets look very old and un-tidy. 3. Room's heating system is old and bit noisy 4. Breakfast was okay, but there were limited options and always the same menu. For those who work in Bridgewater and want to stay here for the purpose of proximity, you may find better hotels nearby in Davidson Avenue, Somerset that provide a shuttle service (pick-up & drop) within 8-9 miles. When I got to know about this, I moved to a better hotel.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Adequate for the business traveler"
No problems. Had a good nights sleep and was on my way.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Andy K
We were in Room 180 Right next to the Coke and Ice machines which kept us up all night. Heater in room was atrocious. Noisy and not effective until 1 hour or so. Breakfast was very humdrum. Good thing: Front desk clerks were helpful and the gentleman on the evening shift was extremely nice to me!!
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Don't leave anything behind"
Left my north face jacket hanging in closet, Housecleaning cleaned the room and it was gone. I would have hoped for a honest cleaning staff hat would have handed it in. I made the call about it 8 hr later. No one booked the room after me.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Marlene Dintinger
"Frequent traveler"
Very nice stay always. Pleasant staff. Only complaint is the air conditioner is filthy. Room gets cool or hot . But leaves your nose stuffy
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
frequent travel
"OK hotel for travelers on a budget"
Hotel has a good location right on Hwy 22, and a short drive to I-287 (NJ); the hotel has plenty of free parking at front, side and rear of hotel, w/access hall to parking lots, appear to be safe, I arrived at 4:30PM and having made arrangements w/Expedia, I was given the key to the room at once, the Hotel is in the midst of renovating the 1st corridor and the first thing you see is a bunch of mattresses, furniture, etc. all along the first corridor (disappointed!), once we pass to the 2nd and 3rd corridor on the ground level, things were OK. Rooms are good, plenty of towels and HW for showers, toilet overflow AM and there was a floor drain to catch all the water (must happen all the time), I was on the way out on my overnight stay, and did not call for maintenance. Rcmd for 1-2 night adults stays. If you have childrens not recommended.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Simone
"Hotel experience always good"
Only thing I do not like is the additional 100$ charge taken from your acct and returned after last day checkin. What was that about
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
frequent travel
"Don't stay here"
I stayed at this hotel for business, and will never stay here again. The front desk person was extremely rude. First he made no attempt to say hello. Then he asked for my ID and credit card. After swiping my card he then told me I was not allowed to check in! When I told him the hotel was already paid for, he said they needed to charge my credit card $100 for incidentals. I had gotten into an accident earlier that morning, which is why I didn't have $100 on my card. I could feel myself getting upset and asked if he could take a credit card over the phone. Again he was rude, and said no. At this point I was unsure of what to do, when he finally said 'Ill let it slide this time, but I'm making a note on your account'..which is fine because I will never stay there again. They hotel was alright. You get what you pay for. I was displeased with the cleanliness of the hotel though. There were used tampon applicators and wrappers in my trash can and hair in my bath tub. I will never stay at this days inn again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Alisha
"Nice enough for $59/night"
Hotel was dated, but room appeared clean and was nice enough for $59/night. Unknown to me when I booked, they have a hotel policy to CHARGE your credit card an extra $100 that they say they will refund upon checkout, but that it might take a few days to process. I found this policy distasteful to say the least and would never stay there again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Worst hotel stay over"
Upon checking into the hotel at 3am there was no one at the desk. After waiting 2-3 minutes 2 gentleman came from the office. One of the young men walked over to me but did not greet me. He just stared until I said "I am here to checkin" he then asked for my ID and Credit Card I used to book the room. Upon checking my bank statement the following day i was charged $100.00 for "incedentals" which was never mentioned to me. When i entered the room it was not what i had expected. I had to clean the bath tub with bbleach, there was hair on the shower walls and the bath towels were so dingy. Later that morning, i dropped something on the floor and on my way up I noticed so mucj dirt and dust in the bed frame (i took pictures) I was so disgusted i considered calling the health department. There was no mattress cover on the bed, just a pad to cover the center of the mattress. I was truly disappointed with the service and lack of cleanliness.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
S.Graham
"NJ trip 3"
The hotel was very good for price I paid. Personally I am intimidated by red color and the the room had complete red carpet !!! If not for that I would have truly enjoyed my stay here. The gym had much more equipment than I saw at other gotels in it's class.
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Kumar
"Adequate hotel for the business traveler"
Hotel is fine. No problems in any area. Stayed three weeks in to total here in the past year. Would not have returned if there were problems. Great price as well!
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
Andy K
"Stay at Days inn Brigewater"
Everything was excellent, except for the heater in the room. On a cold February storm day, you'd expect the heater to be in the best possible condition. But the staff was really generous and gave us another room immediately. I'd definitely stay here next time !
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Ganesh
"Room layout"
I didn't like the way the layout of the rooms. I was lost inside trying to find my way to front desk. Rooms were being renovated and furniture was all in the hallway.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Mr. Tee
"Its one of two hotels in area"
You have a choice of a $300 a night hotel or this one its cheap per night and you get what you pay for. Dont expect much not very clean.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
ted
"Very Poor WIFI"
I've stayed at this hotel on business trips three times now, and in the evening the only place I ever got reliable WIFI was in the lobby.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
everything was so good, we really loved, the breakfast station is always stated
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
cynthia
"Clean and friendly"
The staff was friendly and professional. The room was clean and we'll maintained. I wouldn't have any issues staying at this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Terrible"
The hotel was very outdated. We went into our assigned room and there was NO HEAT. It was freezing cold and when we put the heat on it was blowing out cool air. We went back to the front desk and they assigned us another room, and that room was FREEZING COLD too. We then called the front desk telling them we were having the same problem and they sent maintenance up to see if they could fix it. When they arrived they felt the cool air coming out and they said it cannot be fixed and to go back to the front desk to get a new room. Upon going to the front desk for the third time we got a third room and THAT ROOM WAS COLD TOO!!!!!! Finally, we asked for a refund and were ready to leave. In addition to the heat not working in three rooms, the bedding was dirty, the microwaves didn't work, the bathroom floors were filthy, and the towels in the bathroom were dingy and raggedy.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Omar
Good
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
"Renovations going on"
The first room we were assigned had a broken cable outlet that needed to be fixed for the television to work. Also there was no hot water in the room so we had to switch to another room. There were renovations going on during our stay with carpet being installed and the attached bar/grill was closed due to these renovations and was disappointing.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
I was familiar with the property from back when it was a Holiday Inn, so I filtered out some of the negativity from existing reviews and decided to give the place the benefit of the doubt. Was glad I did. Its nearly on par with some of the lesser Marriott properties I generally stay at. Only thing missing which would prevent me from staying here again was a lobby business alcove, but the staff was helpful fielding my faxes etc. Saw one cluster of kiddies which made me think they might be guests of Family Services. Saw a bunch of blue collar type guests- not a bad thing. Saw a few student types (maybe overflow housing from RU?). Quiet as a church. Clean room. Comfortable bed. I've paid twice as much elsewhere for the equivalent. Saw a furniture store truck making a delivery, so I assume management is attending to the worn carpet, etc. Bling, Bling holiday ball this Saturday night in case anyone is looking for a last minute hook-up. I'll pass on that opportunity. Verdict: You could do worse elsewhere.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
nova9047
"Adequate for business traveler at a great rate!"
All was good excepting that Hotels.com keeps putting me in a smoking room which is extremely annoying to me and the hotel staff. They need to fix that.
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
Andy K
"I chose this hotel to proximity of next meeting"
It is a rather "worn" hotel, with soiled blankets, soiled chair in the room. It is very difficult to gain access to the hotel, from the divided Rt. 22 highway. No restaurant within walking distance. The "breakfast buffet" does not come close to a Holiday Inn or a Hampton Inn.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
"Average hotel for good rate"
Hotel was in need of a remodel but was clean and affordable.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
"would stay here again"
The hotel was clean, comfortable and conveinent my only complaint would be that they advertise a complementary breakfast. This is true but was a continental breakfast. It wasnt what I expected
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
The hotel was quiet which is unusual for a motel of this age. The hotel needs a thorough overhaul. The carpet is worn and dirty. The bathroom needed serious attention to renovation. Overall, the beds were clean and the room was fairly clean also. However, there was some type of exhaust fan that ran all night which kept us from getting a perfect night sleep.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
room had an odd smell, breakfast was poorly organized and not fully set up nearly an hour after it was supposed to be available.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Very clean room at a good rate
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"Stay here only as a last resort or regret it!"
The heater went on and off every 90 seconds and kept waking us up. The bes and pillows we hard as sleeping on the floor and the coffee machine was broken. The hole experience was horrible!
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
It's good overall.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Bates Motel Comes to Life"
Front desk person told me restaurant was right next door. I could see entrance to the bar about ten feet from desk. My room was down the longest hallway ever almost like a hilly street, absolute last room at end of all the hallways. I ordered dinner and made my way back down the maze of hallways come to find out by next door, desk attendant meant 2 parking lots over. I didn't want to spend time walking down hallway and back, ran to restaurant, got my food and ran back. I think it was really messed up for front desk person to casually say restaurant was right there when it was outside. I had to run through a parking lot, grass field & another parking lot to get there in pitch black darkness. Let's talk about the room. The heater was working, it was so loud, I turned it off so I could get to sleep and stay asleep without clunking. The wallpaper in corner where wall meets ceiling was bubbled and falling down. The awesome burgundy carpet was bunched together in sort of a speed bump pattern. The bathroom was straight out of 1973- looked like something that would be in Jack Tripper's apartment. The television was ridiculous and fuzzy- too annoying to watch television. I was only here for one night but even sleeping in this room was uncomfortable. I contacted a few of my friends before I took my morning shower, just in case Norman Bates got me. I will say the shower was pleasant. There was good water pressure. The towels were like sandpaper, though.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
Jill
"ok for one night"
old but ok, room didnt smell bad but wouldnt stay there more than one night. good price and was pet friendly so that was what we needed. just stayed there on my way to relatives.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013