All hotels in Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States of America
1260 Us Highway 22, Bridgewater, NJ, 08807, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Great pool
  • Value
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
"You get what you pay for!"
The hotel is dated and not very clean. The room had a bad odor and there was mildew in the shower. The outdoor pool was well maintained and the only positive experience of our stay. The credit card machine was down which extended the check in time. It was cheap to stay so if you don't care about amenities it is bearable for a night.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"What a stay this was!!!"
Was for business for three days. Had stayed there many times before. I will go else where in the future though. Was kicked out of my room after the first night for double booking waited four hours outside in the hot car. Then finally got another room. This might be peak season, but that was uncalled for. Prices much higher, breakfast has changed, so I did not even call it a breakfast anymore.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"One Night Stay"
Overall, acceptable, clean, location great. Slight urine odor where housekeeping didn't use clorine or scented commercial cleaner to mop the bathroom floor. No modern TV, its anolog, not a digital Flat screen. Would only stay for short period or if budgetary contraints. Just wanted a place to sleep & shower for overnight stay at a reasonable price for that area.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Xman
"a visit to enjoy family and friends"
the staff were very helpful and accomodating . the hotel pool is large , clean and more than adequate . the breakfast is rather basic but it is free. i have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and have not had any issues.. it is older and is ready for some uprages but from a value for your $ view point ..is hard to beat there are restaurants within a short driving distance and also one within walking distance. if you are looking for functional rather than fancy then this is o k.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
jacqurline
"Days Inn was a terrible experience"
This was the worst experience of my entire trip. It started with checking in. There was only one employee at the desk and about 30 Chinese people in the lobby. To add to this confusion, your employee didn't speak English well enough for me to understand. This Days Inn advertised a Continental Breakfast. When I found out where this was, I entered and stood in line behind 2 people. Then about 30 of the Chinese entered and the line disappeared. They simply cut in front of me and generally were very rude. I looked at the employee who was there and she started talking to me, but she spoke no English! The "Continental Breakfast" consisted of bread and cold coffee. There was one old toaster which all of the Chinese were using, so my breakfast consisted of bread and cold coffee! This marked the Last Time I will ever stay at a Days Inn! I would rather sleep in my car.....
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Good enough as a low cost option"
I understood when I made the reservation that this property is all about the low-cost stay and so kept my expectations low. They do try hard, but it is hard to overcome some of the property's deficiencies and 'rundownedness'. This hotel gets a ton of large groups, especially stopovers of international travelers heading into NYC. (Bus loads) Bottom line: if you need a low-cost hotel in this area, there are few options and this would be a good choice for you, just show up with the right mindset and you'll be fine.
6 night trip May 16, 2015
"Free WiFi difficulty"
I connect free WiFi but not good speed. Needing increase number of wifi
Other trip May 24, 2015
INSEONG
"NASTY"
DIRTY!
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Good Value"
Overall, pleased with the hotel as it is a great value for the price. The only reason the hotel service is not rated higher is because when we checked in, the desk clerk did not know anything about the area, and could not help with directions or maps or any other local information...however, the young men on the late shift were wonderful, knew where everything was that we asked about, even printed off some maps and gave us directions for a better route home. Also, the free 'breakfast' was a bit wanting. Coffee and milk, two dry cereals and a couple varieties of bread, plus butter and jam and a toaster. Had hoped for at least a muffin or bagel. The neighborhood was not really a bad neighborhood, but the streets were terribly confusing in that area, and the highway that the hotel is on is one way with a very strange way of getting to the other side. With that being said, now that I know the area, I would stay there again, it's a good value.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Toni
"Not very impressed"
The bathroom had ur in stains at the base of the toilet. The bed spread was dirty with the last users hair. The door key we had to swipe several time to get into the room. It was quiet and easy to get to.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Jeffrey
"Review"
The staff was very helpful,had a small glitch upon checking but and they attended to it promptly. Room was very large and comfortable and clean. The breakfast could have had a little more variety.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Worth for the price paid. But not a great place to stay more than one overnight. breakfast was pathetic
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Susan's review"
Recently renovated, so carpeting, etc. in both the room and hallways is fresh. Cleaning crew does a good job. Bed was comfy, with plenty of pillows, and bathroom was well-supplied. Lots of lights, AC worked well and microwave and fridge were in good working order. Only downside is no food available on premise and hard to walk anywhere with the heavy traffic on Route 22. Oh, and the pool was just uncovered for the coming summer season and not so very attractive.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"great value"
Awesome stay with awesome value!
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Calvin E.
"It was fine"
It was just fine!
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Not the best...not the worst."
Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Overall, not a bad place. Spotty WiFi throughout.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
D&M
"Utterly Disgusted :("
The hotel needs upgrading and an over all cleaning, along with new furniture, beds, cots,and toilets. I was very and deeply disappointed Hotels.com sucks just as much this is my second experience booking with them and it has been nothing and absolute horrible experiences. Not worth the couple dollars savings. I guess you pay what you ask for.The staff was not friendly at all and when asked for towels I was told they didn't have any at ALL. I'm usually not a complainer and usually over look things but I was utterly disgusted with my stay.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to new home"
The room was clean and the view of the gazebo in the courtyard was pleasant.
"just so so"
not too good not too bad, just a normal hotel... The facilities is old like 90s, but it's clean whatever
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Pin
good hotel for the price, Staff was not customer service oriented nevertheless is a good deal
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"nice barato y discrete"
Super comodo very clean y lo mas chevere es barato y very discrete
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
hugo
"Staff was polite and kind. Will book again."
Was there for Conference. Room was nice. Just had to run the hot water a little to make it hot. Otherwise it was a very nice stay.
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Room was cold when we entered"
We liked everything about our stay except that when we entered the room at 8.30PM on a very cold Sat night after a snow storm that dumped 6 inches of snow, it was very cold inside and they never had the heater on. It took more than 3 hours for the temperature to come to a normal temperature. One other thing was that I had to be a little careful about the parking. Some rates included parking and some did not. Just have to be extra careful to see what is included in the rate. I would say the rate was slightly on the expensive side.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Shivakumar
"clean and confortable for the price."
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was so -so. We did left staff know when we checked out that the phone did not work (but we had our cell phones) and that the toilet ran continuously even tho we tried to fix. We will stay again next time we visit the area.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Francis B
"Day's Inn - Bridgewater Marginal comfort at best"
There were several problems with the room I stayed in. The heat regulation was terrible so you were either near freezing or nearly sweating. I am guessing the the thermostat was not working properly. The Internet never worked and the reason was simple I had excellent signal level but the hotel simply can't support all the rooms being on internet at the same time. What the Days inn id calling a beakfast is laughable to say the least. Toast and cereal offering that's it.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Old hotel but comfortable"
The hotel is no doubt old but in some ways is still comfortable to live in. The place is quiet and still reachable from major highways. There is great restaurant "Houlihans" walking distance from the hotel. the breakfast served is terrible with just bread , apple and cereal as options. No eggs or even a waffle maker which you often find in a Days Inn. The staff is also not supportive. I found myself stuck in a icy rain situation with my car covered with a thick layer of ice. I was not prepared for it and did not have a scraper in my car. I asked the girl at reception if I could borrow one from her since she was a local and definitely would have one. To my shock she said she did not have one and I need to buy one from the gas station. I understand professionalism and all but courtesy does matter. To end, I will just like to state that if you are looking for a cheap but comfortable hotel minus any amenities then go for this one. Adios!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
S
"business w/ colleague"
Ok. Nice staff!
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Overnight Business several days in Bridgewater"
Several broken light fixtures in evening could not be fixed or replaced b/c "maintenance person's" closet was locked & a new bulb was not available. Same condition remained over remaining 4 days of the stay. Front desk day staff very friendly & responsive -overnight, not so much. Limited breakfast offering- only 1 decaf tea bag left & no decaf coffee; peanut butter was only protein offering; breakfast is not at all comparable to others I've experienced.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Not bad for the price."
The smell of disinfectant was strong throughout the property. I found it overwhelming at first but I guess I got used it after a while.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"You get what you pay for...it's fine."
Clean Room, friendly staff, boring breakfast, but cheap. Area: Unwalkable, but not unsafe. Just gotta drive. Lots of work needed: fridge broken, bath plug broken, generally needs maintenance. But the heat works, clean beds, TV works, etc.
3 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Motel in need of refreshing"
Old motel which is in need of refreshing
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
sander
"Old hotel bad service"
I booked a non-smoking room, but was told by the hotel that only smoking room available. Facility old, bed small
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Needs a face lift"
The hotel is pretty old. The elevator was scary, opted to take the stairs. No food in vending machines. Did like the fact there was a fridge and a microwave in the room. Not as clean as I like. Front desk help, not to friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Clean basic hotel"
Old hotel but kept clean with basic amenities.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good."
Cool! Good Price. Nice.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Disgusting"
I only had to stay one night, I arrived late at night for an early morning business appointment nearby. Otherwise I would not have stayed. Turning on the heat produced a loud buzzing sound, so I had to sleep in a freezing room. Room was so filthy I wore socks or sandals at all times. Stains and spills all over the upholstery. In the morning I noticed dried feces on the side of the toilet, left by a previous guest. Do not stay here!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Mick
My experience was good. I arrived checked in with no problems.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Decent budget hotel with a very basic breakfast"
It is a good hotel within my budget. I had a pleasant stay. Just noticed a few items to improve upon. They had only two washers, and one of them was not working. I had put all my clothes only to realize it is not working, so i had to shift them to the next washer. The breakfast includes only bread+Juice+Coffee+Cereals. There is not even egg (forget sausage/bacon etc). Keep this in mind if you are looking for a hotel with lavish breakfast.
8 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Ashok R
"Rating for Hotel"
The room was convienent to where I had to be, it needs to be updated. There was some type of electric deodorizing machine which caused me to not be able to breath and it started to make cough, I am asmatic. I had to run the A/C to try and dissapate the odor. I also asked for the AAA discount and the manager said because I booked it on line he couldn't apply any discounts, which I find unreasonable.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Good hotel"
Helpful staff, clean and large room. Not much of a breakfast. Popular diner nearby. Heater was a bit noisy. Located on a main route making it easy to get places
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
SR
"A total disaster"
From top to bottom this is honestly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The hallways smelled of urine, there was a dog show in the hotel so there was constant barking and the cleaners they used to mask the odors burned my throat. Hotel claimed to be recently renovated but the tub was chipped the toilet cracked and the mattress saggy. Oh and the tv was almost all static. Maybe the lightbulbs were new? Requested a refund and was told GM had to approve. 10 days later and nothing. Avoid this place or you'll be sorry.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
the bed was horible to soft not comfortable dont want to add any more
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"not bad. just ok."
I stayed for 3 weeks. It was OK. Hotel needs updating. Maroon-colored/dirty carpet, old TVs in the rooms, outdated furniture with stains. Maids came daily and did a good job. However, my fridge still had someone else's food in it when I moved in. Hotel was quiet at night. Safe. I felt comfortable being alone as a female. Parking was safe. The hotel was very busy and had different events, conferences every week. Because of this, people often propped the back and side doors open. You normally swipe to get in from the parking lots. I usually just closed them behind me. Continental breakfast is tea, coffee, toast and cereal. WiFi goes in and out. And a lot of the channels had static. Hotel on US 22 hihhway but not loud. No major issues given the price. Overall, it fit the price, I was comfortable and happy with my stay.
21 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Furniture dirty...and stained. disgraceful"
Anytime I spoke with the staff they were polite. However, when I was in the lobby waiting by the front desk for a collegue someone was checking out. The receptionist never came out of the office to address the customers issue. The woman said, " she was checking out". Thru the window the receptionist said, " there will be a charge for early check out". The woman said, "I cannot stay the bed is way to hard". Four of us had checked out that am 10/8. Granted, maybe our rooms were booked already but she could have addressed the woman face to face, apologized, and if possible offer her another room if available. When we have to attend another business meeting in December we will not stay there.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Stayed just one night ... reasonably comfortable, worth the price.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Bridgewater Days Inn Somerville Area"
The Bridgewater Days Inn Conference Center Somerville Area was acceptable however, Hotel.com charges and the process to secure a room are questionable, if not devious. I had requested a non-smoking room through Hotel.com, upon arrival I was told no non-smoking rooms were available. Yet later that evening, when walking through the hotel, it appeared that many non-smoking rooms were available. Upon departure, the desk clerk indicated that by reserving via Hotel.com I was automatically put into a 'smoking room queue' Also, I paid an extra $10 for parking through Hotel.com, upon arrival I found the Days Inn provides free parking. Final cost to me is $73.00 for this stay, upon departure the hotel clerk indicated that by reserving directly with Days Inn it would have cost $75 and have been guaranteed a non-smoking room. I need overnight stays in that area at least once/week through end of year, why should I use Hotels.com again?
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Not the best"
The hotel was a bit rundown and hard to navigate. The breakfast was said to last until 10am and at 9am they only had bread left. The staff wasn't very helpful. If you are just spending the night, it's okay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
"will not return back"
not clean, smell at the hallway and wifi never work in room
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Save yourself a bad experience"
This a very poorly managed hotel and there are plenty of other alternatives in the area. The rooms are old and need simple up keep. Lights don't work, fixture parts are missing...etc. The staff has an attitude. I stayed at this hotel several times, and not once did they ever say hello or welcome back. They are an unhappy group. The wifi does not work well. If you need to check e-mail at work you are going to be very frustrated. Breakfast is POW sad. They should not even offer it. The room key stops working after two days. This is very frustrating if you are coming in from working late, just want to go to bed and really don't want to deal with a staff with an attitude. And, by the way, it is never their fault. You are told you must have done something wrong. Really? Come on now, how can that be? The keys at other hotels seem to work just fine. I have always requested a non-smoking room. This is my second time being put in a smoking room I can't stand. They blame Expedia. Really? I have stayed at other hotels and these things, like the non functioning key, poor attitude, broken fixtures, and being put in a smoking room do not happen. Do not stay at this hotel. Save yourself a bad experience and stay somewhere else. These people do not deserve your business. The rating for this place is zero...
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Quite adaquate"
The exterior is in need of care. The rooms are nice. The location is central to many occasions. It's slightly inconvienient being on the east bound lanes of Rt 22 -one MUST exit east to go west and turn around at the next intersection.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014