All hotels in Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here201 Range 12 Blvd, Denham Springs, LA, 70726, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"will not stay again"
I was not pleased with this hotel at all. No elevator. I requested downstairs room for both of my rooms for our entire stay. Both rooms were upstairs. The air went out in one room. They couldn't fix it. They told us just to move rooms. So In the middle of getting ready for my wedding we had to move everything. The rooms had a musty smell and you could see tue brown spots on the ceiling from the roof leaking. The carpet is stained really bad. This hotel needs a major upgrade.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
ku
"Worth the money"
I thought it wasn't bad for the amount of money we spent. It was clean, it was just dated. It was close to everything that we needed. We were there for the Warrior Dash which was only 6 miles away. It's conveniently located off the interstate and it was super easy to find. I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2012
Vada
"Would Not Recommend"
The outside of the hotel was really nice, but when we got in our room, it smelled like urine & mold! It was terrrible! We went to tell the girl at the desk & she handed us some Febreeze & said this should help. Our friend's room which was right next door to ours had a pair of underwear in it, so we told the desk about it. We even put the underwear in the hallway & told the staff and the underwear stayed int the hotel hallway all day and night. Unbelievable! I would not recommend! The only thing good about the stay was...we all got a good laugh!
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Not again!"
They didn't have the correct number of persons (2 adults/2kids) and tried to charge me extra when I got there. The pool was a pond. We stayed in an accessible room, smelled like urine. The receptionist even said we should have stayed at the Hampton Inn. Breakfast was OK. Not a good neighborhood. I'm fine staying in a cheap hotel, but this was unacceptable!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2012
Baton Rouge guest
"Would stay again"
Stayed there during a recent vacation for 4 nights. The room was nice and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
"Excellent service for great price"
Everything was fine and pleasant, only thing disconforting thing was this faint humidity smell on the room,probably due to the carpet recently been cleaned and no completely dry yet .
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
Miguel
"DAYS INN, DENHAM SPRINGS, LA."
Easy to find, right off the Interstate. Hotel staff very friendly & helpful, In fact, we have always left commenting to each other about how they always go out of their way to accomodate US, and we have stayed all over the United States. THE OWNER SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF HIS STAFF. We always stay at this hotel when we are in this area and ask for room # 114. It has a large shower, which we love. Breakfast was waffles, eggs, & oatmeal.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2012
"good hotel service"
The quality of the staff was excellent: personable and competent. The motel itself is a little worn but clean. It is convenient because it's right by the interstate which makes it a bit crowded.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2012
P. Wolfe
"Cheap."
Room and hallway stank. Small room. Fairly recent update mediocre. Okay for working man stay. Otherwise it would be worth another $30/night to stay elsewhere.
Other trip Jun 15, 2012
Businessman
"Must have been great at one time"
The people are the best we have ever encountered at a hotel or motel, EVER.The facilities are run down and they are trying to upgrade as they go....a tough job..The price is low, the food at the restaurant was terrific and two free drinks at the bar!. Located two minutes from the Vicksburg Battlefield,( DO NOT MISS ). Picky people should stay elsewhere.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2012
Slickfork
very convenient location close to downtown baton rouge. Lots of restaurants to choose from. Hotel was very clean and staff very friendly.
3 night trip May 25, 2012
Dottie

"Adequate"
Beds were just so so. In our non smoking room the quilt had a big burn hole in it
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
"Not good"
Our room had a musty smell the entire time we were there. When we mentioned this, we were told they'd get maintenance to look into it, after reading reviews on hotels.com, this problem has existed for over 6 months. Staff seemed very unprofessional and breakfast lacked. Would not recommend at all.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Roy'n'Kay

"Zweckmässig, große Zimmer"
Zimmer waren sehr groß und praktisch, Rezeption sehr nett und bemüht, Roomservice leider nicht so sehr. Besonderheit war ein Waffelautomat beim Frühstück auf Styroportellern ;-)).
5 night trip Oct 17, 2012
Susannne E.
DE
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for the 3 Star review.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Gary W
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for the 4 Star review. We look forward to your future business.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for choosing Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East on your recent trip. We appreciate your business and thank you for the review.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for choosing Days Inn on your visit to Denham Springs.We appreciate the 5 star rating, and hopr to see you again on your next trip.
3 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for staying with us on your trip through Denham Springs. We appreciate the 4 star rating, and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Bridget Tate
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Denham Springs

"You get what you pay for...Don't pay for this hotel."
05/18/15 119Alison Alexandria, Louisiana
This was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We had booked several rooms for a conference. We had to change one room because as soon as we walked in the smell was unbearable. It smelled like old cat urine. Then there were bugs in two of our rooms. Little black bugs were on the pillows and bed. Then there was a live roach in the sink the second night. Air conditioner did not work properly. There was hair in the tub and on the toilets. Overall the hotel was dirty and had not been kept up very well. Smelled of old stale cigarette smoke. I don't mind a hotel being outdated, but it should at least be clean. The "breakfast" was not even continental. It was a very meager breakfast offering. Not even muffins. Next time we will pay more and stay at a Hampton.
"It's good to see the quality and comfort again"
05/02/15 frankmontano8359 Blue Springs, Missouri
After a horrible visit to the Days Inn in Mesa and Eloy it was a pleasure to experience the quality of the Days Inn I have grown accustomed to. The Days Inn in Denham Springs has made my business in that area a pleasure. Great room quality and comfort and a great price! There are so many establishments within walking distance from the hotel. Bass Pro Shop, Longhorn Steakhouse, Islamorada Fish Company, even Hooters. Allot other eateries from Sushi to Cajun are also within walking distance. I would definitely recommend the Day's Inn in Denham Springs a place to stay.
"Denham Springs Days Inn"
05/01/15
The staff at this location were so so. The room was clean but unless you had the a/c on full blast the smell was obnoxious. Only the ac on would make it go away. It was of no concern to the staff. Then we experienced the staff at the best of their customer service when they had mopped the lobby. We needed to exit the building and they yelled at us that we had to go back through the hotel and out the side door. Literally, yelled. We had to go all the way thru the building to another exit and back across the entire parking lot. So when I needed to renter the building a short while later I cordially tried to utilize the side door I came out. I couldn't. The slide key didn't work. I guess that explains why the door was shattered because someone else must have experienced the same thing. So now I have to go back across the parking lot and thru the lobby. Wouldn't you know it the staff was clearly and audible mumbling under their breath that I was told to use the side door. I ignored it and kept walking. When I got to the glass door to leave the lobby and enter the hotel it was locked from the lobby side. I couldn't believe it. The first thing I thought of was a safety hazard. I was so pissed that I unlocked the door and proceeded thru. The next morning when I was checking out I mentioned to the General Manager that I was not happy with the evening staff. She said oh I am sorry. Did not inquire any further about the situation. So I chose not to bring it up. It was clear to me where the evening staff may have gotten their customer service motivation. I also experienced being locked out of my room because they thought I was leaving and I wasn't. Not point in going there.
"DENHAN SPRINGS STAY"
04/30/15 Chuck T Petal, Mississippi
Very NICE, CLEAN, facility. ROOMS Clean, BEDS comfortable, NOISE LEVEL minimal,. with easy access to interstate. WE ENJOYED our stay and will probably stay there again
"Unhappy"
04/29/15 Andry L Ft Walton Beach Fl
Checked in, the Air Conditioner was turned to very cold. I wanted to adjust the unit, all of the control decals were worn off. Called the desk, the young lady came to the room to adjust and the unit went dead. I was told she would call maintenance, they never showed up. The TV was not working, the clock radio was not working, other than that everything was fine.
"Super Friendly!"
04/25/15 Susan T Shreveport
Everyone was super friendly at this hotel! Front desk and even housekeeping staff were just great, so they made my stay there that much more enjoyable! I did experience a situation on my last night there, but they quickly fixed the problem. I would definitely stay here again!!!
"Great Staff"
04/12/15 TShayS Denham Springs, Louisiana
Staff was great and friendly during our entire stay. They were helpful when we needed directions. Housekeeping attended to room daily and hotel was very clean but the smell of smoke from smoking rooms permeated the hall. That was the only downside.
"smells like cigarettes"
04/05/15 Mark P st. Augustine
Room furniture was severely stained and entire motel stinks of cigarettes including the inside of my nonsmoking room
"Not A Repeater"
03/26/15 Marybeth H Smiths, Alabama
I was very glad I was at a workshop where very little time was spent in the room. It was advertised as non-smoking but definitely had been smoked in and my stuff reeked when I got home and I did a lot of coughing while there, my lungs do NOT like smoke. There were even burn marks in the bedspread and blanket. The room looked sadly in need of a very good cleaning. I was looking for something I dropped and poking out from under the couch was trash and receipts from previous guests. Stains and kick marks in numerous places on the walls, serious dust on the artwork, when we left I pulled a bag out from under the tv stand and there was a hair wad on it. I was traveling with a friend, we're both fairly young girls and when we would get in at night we didn't feel all that safe. There were people lounging in the hallways, sitting outside on the curb. I even saw muddy workboots sitting on the floor right by the stairwell on my way to breakfast one morning. I appreciated the low price but after arrival the price made perfect sense. Definitely not a repeater!!!!!
"A Dirty Nightmare"
03/25/15 Nancysunlover Palm Springs, California
What a dirty hotel---huge cobwebs in the corner, many cigarette holes in the blanket and a mildewy shower curtain. Let's not even discuss the carpeting. At checkout time, I heard the person in front of me staying in the same room was being charged a lot less. When I asked for the same amount, they did agree to charge me less. Stay away from this hotel!