All hotels in Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here201 Range 12 Blvd, Denham Springs, LA, 70726, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"will not stay again"
I was not pleased with this hotel at all. No elevator. I requested downstairs room for both of my rooms for our entire stay. Both rooms were upstairs. The air went out in one room. They couldn't fix it. They told us just to move rooms. So In the middle of getting ready for my wedding we had to move everything. The rooms had a musty smell and you could see tue brown spots on the ceiling from the roof leaking. The carpet is stained really bad. This hotel needs a major upgrade.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
ku
"Worth the money"
I thought it wasn't bad for the amount of money we spent. It was clean, it was just dated. It was close to everything that we needed. We were there for the Warrior Dash which was only 6 miles away. It's conveniently located off the interstate and it was super easy to find. I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2012
Vada
"Would Not Recommend"
The outside of the hotel was really nice, but when we got in our room, it smelled like urine & mold! It was terrrible! We went to tell the girl at the desk & she handed us some Febreeze & said this should help. Our friend's room which was right next door to ours had a pair of underwear in it, so we told the desk about it. We even put the underwear in the hallway & told the staff and the underwear stayed int the hotel hallway all day and night. Unbelievable! I would not recommend! The only thing good about the stay was...we all got a good laugh!
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Not again!"
They didn't have the correct number of persons (2 adults/2kids) and tried to charge me extra when I got there. The pool was a pond. We stayed in an accessible room, smelled like urine. The receptionist even said we should have stayed at the Hampton Inn. Breakfast was OK. Not a good neighborhood. I'm fine staying in a cheap hotel, but this was unacceptable!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2012
Baton Rouge guest
"Would stay again"
Stayed there during a recent vacation for 4 nights. The room was nice and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
"Excellent service for great price"
Everything was fine and pleasant, only thing disconforting thing was this faint humidity smell on the room,probably due to the carpet recently been cleaned and no completely dry yet .
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
Miguel
"DAYS INN, DENHAM SPRINGS, LA."
Easy to find, right off the Interstate. Hotel staff very friendly & helpful, In fact, we have always left commenting to each other about how they always go out of their way to accomodate US, and we have stayed all over the United States. THE OWNER SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF HIS STAFF. We always stay at this hotel when we are in this area and ask for room # 114. It has a large shower, which we love. Breakfast was waffles, eggs, & oatmeal.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2012
"good hotel service"
The quality of the staff was excellent: personable and competent. The motel itself is a little worn but clean. It is convenient because it's right by the interstate which makes it a bit crowded.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2012
P. Wolfe
"Cheap."
Room and hallway stank. Small room. Fairly recent update mediocre. Okay for working man stay. Otherwise it would be worth another $30/night to stay elsewhere.
Other trip Jun 15, 2012
Businessman
"Must have been great at one time"
The people are the best we have ever encountered at a hotel or motel, EVER.The facilities are run down and they are trying to upgrade as they go....a tough job..The price is low, the food at the restaurant was terrific and two free drinks at the bar!. Located two minutes from the Vicksburg Battlefield,( DO NOT MISS ). Picky people should stay elsewhere.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2012
Slickfork
very convenient location close to downtown baton rouge. Lots of restaurants to choose from. Hotel was very clean and staff very friendly.
3 night trip May 25, 2012
Dottie

"Adequate"
Beds were just so so. In our non smoking room the quilt had a big burn hole in it
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
"Not good"
Our room had a musty smell the entire time we were there. When we mentioned this, we were told they'd get maintenance to look into it, after reading reviews on hotels.com, this problem has existed for over 6 months. Staff seemed very unprofessional and breakfast lacked. Would not recommend at all.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Roy'n'Kay

"Zweckmässig, große Zimmer"
Zimmer waren sehr groß und praktisch, Rezeption sehr nett und bemüht, Roomservice leider nicht so sehr. Besonderheit war ein Waffelautomat beim Frühstück auf Styroportellern ;-)).
5 night trip Oct 17, 2012
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Denham Springs

"Super Friendly!"
04/25/15 Susan T Shreveport
Everyone was super friendly at this hotel! Front desk and even housekeeping staff were just great, so they made my stay there that much more enjoyable! I did experience a situation on my last night there, but they quickly fixed the problem. I would definitely stay here again!!!
"Great Staff"
04/12/15 TShayS Denham Springs, Louisiana
Staff was great and friendly during our entire stay. They were helpful when we needed directions. Housekeeping attended to room daily and hotel was very clean but the smell of smoke from smoking rooms permeated the hall. That was the only downside.
"smells like cigarettes"
04/05/15 Mark P st. Augustine
Room furniture was severely stained and entire motel stinks of cigarettes including the inside of my nonsmoking room
"Not A Repeater"
03/26/15 Marybeth H Smiths, Alabama
I was very glad I was at a workshop where very little time was spent in the room. It was advertised as non-smoking but definitely had been smoked in and my stuff reeked when I got home and I did a lot of coughing while there, my lungs do NOT like smoke. There were even burn marks in the bedspread and blanket. The room looked sadly in need of a very good cleaning. I was looking for something I dropped and poking out from under the couch was trash and receipts from previous guests. Stains and kick marks in numerous places on the walls, serious dust on the artwork, when we left I pulled a bag out from under the tv stand and there was a hair wad on it. I was traveling with a friend, we're both fairly young girls and when we would get in at night we didn't feel all that safe. There were people lounging in the hallways, sitting outside on the curb. I even saw muddy workboots sitting on the floor right by the stairwell on my way to breakfast one morning. I appreciated the low price but after arrival the price made perfect sense. Definitely not a repeater!!!!!
"A Dirty Nightmare"
03/25/15 Nancysunlover Palm Springs, California
What a dirty hotel---huge cobwebs in the corner, many cigarette holes in the blanket and a mildewy shower curtain. Let's not even discuss the carpeting. At checkout time, I heard the person in front of me staying in the same room was being charged a lot less. When I asked for the same amount, they did agree to charge me less. Stay away from this hotel!
"Unsatisfactory Customer"
03/17/15 Mavis S Denham Springs, Louisiana
Don't ever stay here!!!!! They only had local channels which were 10 channels, full size beds instead of Queen size like advertised, WIFI in and out although sign said HiSpeed internet. NO ONE Cleaned our room and we were there for 3 days...Never Again and I frequent the area ALOT Mavis Seeds Prosper Police Department mavis_seeds@prospertx.gov
"Riley Stay"
03/15/15 William R Selma
I had a pleasant stay. Even though it was just to catch a nap i was pleased with the room.
"nice hotel the people here are like family too everone"
02/28/15 Sidney A Beaumont, Texas
nice hotel the people here are like family too everone and very helpful and on top of ever thing any thing wrong they on top of it the manager is nice so as the works and housekeeping clean rooms nice eating place near by the hotel and if you like bingo nice bingo place near the bingo is sportsmans paradise bingo nice people work there too and a fun place too go so if you looking for nice place too stay for 2 3 4 5 nights come too the days inn and get treated like family i enjoyed my visit here and will come ever time this home away from home no matter where you from
"Great staff!"
02/25/15 Mark Z Denham Springs, Louisiana
When asking about area restaurants, Sharon not only gave us precise directions to an EXCELLENT Seafood place, she gave us coupons for a free cup of gumbo! We were so pleased with our meal that we stopped at the desk to thank her! She then gave us cookies that she had saved for us! Great person to have working with your guests. We will remember her, and Days Inn should we ever come back!
"looking for a room"
02/23/15 Patrick L mpls,minn
Needed a room asap after driving and was lucky to find oine at me favorite place. the clerk was helpful, the coffee was strong and in the morning the directions were excellent. always helpful to know where you are going. thanks