All hotels in Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States of America
201 Range 12 Blvd, Denham Springs, LA, 70726, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Clean
    Bad breakfast
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
the only 2 problems we had were 1) the breakfast was not completely put out....2) in the bathroom the tub was very slippery it needs to have appliques down so you don't slip and fall.
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
karla
"Not the best experience"
We spent two nights at Days Inn Denham Springs - Baton Rouge East and will not use this hotel again. Our first room reeked of dog urine. We asked for another and the desk clerk did accommodate immediately. The second room, while better, smelled strongly of cheap room freshener used in hotels rooms to cover up smells. I did not feel like it was very clean. I slept reasonably well, but the whole experience has ensured I won't stay there again. If I had not already paid through Hotels.com, we would have left.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
Jane S
"Don't stay here"
I am an easy going person and don't usually write these reviews but I felt it would be helpful to others. I booked in advanced for a non-smoking room and when I arrived they claim to only have had smoking rooms available. The hotel room was clean but obviously stunk like cigarettes. I asked for additional towels and the gal at the front desk said they had a “full house” last night and didn’t have any more. I just wouldn’t stay here again, not for the price I paid.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Valerie
"great location for food and shopping"
We were close to faily and shopping. Our choices for lunch and dinner were great!
4 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2013
Jeanette
"4 night stay"
Good hotel for the price. Friendly staff and quiet at night.
5 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2013
"needs some housekeeping"
Front office staff was great but they were the best thing about the stay. Kitchen area was small and messy, housekeeping didnt take out the trash or clean the floors all that well.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Lance

"Adequate"
Beds were just so so. In our non smoking room the quilt had a big burn hole in it
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
"Not good"
Our room had a musty smell the entire time we were there. When we mentioned this, we were told they'd get maintenance to look into it, after reading reviews on hotels.com, this problem has existed for over 6 months. Staff seemed very unprofessional and breakfast lacked. Would not recommend at all.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Roy'n'Kay
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Harrison
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for the 3 Star review.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Gary W
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for the 4 Star review. We look forward to your future business.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for choosing Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East on your recent trip. We appreciate your business and thank you for the review.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for choosing Days Inn on your visit to Denham Springs.We appreciate the 5 star rating, and hopr to see you again on your next trip.
3 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Response by Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
Thank you for staying with us on your trip through Denham Springs. We appreciate the 4 star rating, and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Denham Springs

"overnight stay"
01/13/16 566terrir Titusville, Florida
room was comfortable, spacious , clean, front desk staff was friendly and helpful. the continental breakfast could have had a few choices .
"Clean but Breakfast was inadequate."
01/06/16 Kathleen R Tupelo, Mississippi
This location was clean and the staff was friendly. However, was arrived for breakfast at 6:30 am and most of the food was not put out yet. There was not any Waffle Batter.
"That'll do"
01/02/16 Rachael S Bossier City, Louisiana
It appears clean, but looks old. The breakfast has many options. The room just looks run down, but I didn't find dust behind the nightstand when I went to plug in my charger, so I like that it was clean.
"Good price and nice staff"
12/28/15 Maxcat2171 Fort Worth, Texas
This is not our first stay here and we will stay here again. The rooms are quiet and the water pressure in the shower is usually good (very important). The free internet also works and is fast! The room is always clean and any problems are quickly resolved. Rhonda at the front desk on this stay was a delight. She was helpful being sure we were happy when we had a problem with the air unit in the first room. She was great to talk to and had some good area recommendations as well. I hope she is still here on our next trip through Denham Springs! The best part is she always smiled. Rooms are important and the staff is just as important. Thanks Days Inn!
"Bathroom problems"
12/22/15 Connie V Orange
The tub had mold around it. Ceiling was stain from I guess were old leaks. When my husband went to get into tub, I guess they didn't rinse it well because it was slippery and he fell hurting his shoulder and lower back. So check bathroom out before you accept room.
"Business"
12/15/15 Stephen B
Nice staff always have my room ready for me. Food within walking distance. Not had a problem ever.......... Easy to get to rooms are good........ Rooms are a nice size room to move. Good breakfast food in the morning aswell.
"Johns Stay DS"
12/12/15 johnkE9601CT Angleton, Texas
As always the staff was the best rooms could use a little updates but for nice clean place to stay you can't beat it
"Greatgrand Son"
12/06/15 Andry L Ft Walton Beach Fl
Have stayed here a good number of times. Was disappointed that the rate were inflated on that weekend.
"It smelled funny in the room it just wasn't what I expected..."
11/23/15 coraa90 Denham Springs, Louisiana
It smelled funny in the room it just wasn't what I expected at a Days Inn not pleasant at all .
"Rooms need refreshing!"
11/06/15 Patty H Beaumont
Despite the late hour of our check-in (almost midnight), the desk manager was very nice and pleasant. The room, however, was not. If it hadn't been so late, I would have driven on. When we unlocked the door, a terrible odor blasted us in the face. Even though this was a no pet hotel, it smelled like cat urine. I have a cat, I know the smell. We turned on the air, and it was bearable after that. Shower was great, bed was comfy. Carpet was questionable, we did not take our shoes off. Breakfast bar was almost not worth the trouble. I had cereal and voted for an early lunch stop. Would not stay here again. For just a little bit more money, I could have stayed at another chain that I am familiar with that has never let me down.