All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America

2.9
    2.8
    2.4
"Nice Business Stop"
The hotel was convenient for me and served the purpose. The breakfast bar was really good but the management wouldn't allow taking food to the room. There are shopping and restaurants in the area. The Waffle house has a very nice staff. If that is not your cup of tea there are many within a 10 mile radius. I also had a 24' trailer behind me and there was a parking lot across from the hotel that can house anything you bring and secure. The pool: If you are in to swimming this hotel is not for you. The pool is great if you are just looking to cool off and sit in a spa.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Richard Przybylski
Overall stay was uneventful just wish owners would spend some well a lot of money to completely update this motel inside and outside carpeting is old and very dirty need new furniture and lighting fixtures and more modern color paint in the rooms and need locking security doors for outside entrances
3 night trip Sep 13, 2014
guest
"if you cant wait till you get home...."
Days Inn is located very close to a large facility that's a well known adult shop. So if you just can't wait to get home to try all your new goodies it's a perfect spot. Inexpensive and alright rooms.
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2014
Charly
"Cheap but a must skip for non-smokers"
You can't beat the price, but there's a reason for that. Even in a non-smoking room, I left smelling like I smoked two packs. Good location close to the HWY, but I'd rather sped a few more dollars for a cleaner room.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Close to where I needed to go."
Great location.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
William Dokes
"It was a Bed."
Don't expect too much from them and you won't be disappointed.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Keith
"Better than expected"
Checked in late; around 1130pm. The hotel and surrounding area was pretty quiet. I expected the room to be dirty and have bugs, but I encountered neither. Obviously it's not a 4 star hotel, and yes, the decor is definitely dated, but it was sufficient and clean. The wifi was great also. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
solomon
"You get what you pay for"
I was playing at victory lane park which is only 5 minutes away so it was very convenient in that regards, but the couple buck saved stayin there were not worth it. The whole hotel smelt bad, I had a non smoking room that smelt of smoke, there were holes in the curtains and the comforter. The bed was uncomfortable and the pillows felt like nothing was between my head and the bed. I will not choose this place again
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
the hallway was hot they could have had the ac on. the floor in the room needed new carpet. the bed needed a fitted sheet on it. some of the lights in the room didn't work. the guy at the check in office that night wasnt nice. but the lady made up of it the next day she was very friendly.
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Sucked"
There is a $30 refundable deposit when you get there. They ran my card three times when I paid on the website. The couple next door fought all night and the cops finally came at 2:30 am.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Misty
"Smelly, Dirty"
The carpets were stained all over, the TV remote was broken with tape holding the batteries inside the back, the bathroom floor was sticky by the toilet. The room smelled really bad, the windows did not even have screens on them so you could open up the room and get some fresh air inside the room. On the toilet paper holder was a half used up roll with ripped edges. In the corners of the room were cob webs. The queen bed had no fitted bottom sheet, just two top sheets that were two big. Went to the front desk and told them about everything and then a gentleman came to the room and saw all the problems and said I should of notified him as soon as we checked in. All we did was drop our bags off and were go for over 7 hours before we were ready to come back and relax in the hotel room. He said he would give a refund, then changed it to a partial refund, then changed to it to a new room. I did not want a new room, just felt awful with the dirty room. He then said call the company we reserved the room with to get a refund. I did call the company the next day and they called the hotel room, the hotel said they would not issue a refund and that we did not except a new room. Then I spoke to a supervisor from the company I placed the reservation with and he then tried again to call the hotel to find out about the room, but they avoided his phone call. I did receive a full refund because of the supervisor and the hotel avoiding his call. Would not recommend anyone to stay here.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
S
"Gimbles Schlonulous!"
I come to Phoenix often, and stay here. No frills, older decor, convenient location, safe neighborhood. It's a block west of I-17, but the rooms are quiet and comfortable. Good rate. Waffle House next door. If you need a place to lay your head and don't want to spend a lot, then go for it.
3 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Won't stay here again- RUN DOWN!"
We had a place to sleep while out of town and it was close to our destination. Other than that, this place had nothing going for it. Wouldn't stay here again. The hotel smelled strongly of cigarettes when we were staying in a non-smoking room. Front desk was rude and unwelcoming. Rooms were extremely run down, carpets sticky, restroom had dirty floors and a badly stained shower curtain, no outlet overs over 2 outlets. Hotel never had more than 10 cars in the parking lot at any time- I'd say that is a reflection of the service they provide.
1 night family trip May 16, 2014
mama3
"very bad experience"
Not well maintained, not worth the low price, breakfast was stale, paint and rooms are old
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"overnight stay"
Kind of run down. Simple things like ...broken remote control....ripped comforter...no bathtub plug.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Ron
"Nice hotel for the price"
Easy check in and out and pleasant stay. The room was very accommodating and had everything we needed for our stay. Nice pRice too. Would stay here again.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Kerry
The hotel provided a very pleasant stay. It was conveniently located to the places we visited.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Surprise to me!!!"
I was very disappointed. wanted to surprise my husband for his birthday weekend and oh surprise to me. The room was in very bad shape, dirty, smell like urine, you can feel the springs from the bed, no mattress pad, yellowish linen. VERY DISAPPOINTED I sent an e-mail to the company, I have not receive any response.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Josefina Potesak
"Convenient to freeways, shopping, restaurants"
Was just fine. Glad to have the in-room fridge. It was quiet
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Sleep Deprived
"convenient"
problem free
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
j.sebuck
"ok for a night stay"
the hotel is located in good surrounding, its an ok choice for a night stay.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Short stay"
Front desk staff not friendly. Hotel door hard to shut. Light in bathroom flickers. Bolt on door did not work
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Dee
"Not Too Bad"
It was very conveniently located, and quiet. In need of maintenance. Our Microwave, chairs, and dresser drawers were all broken. It looks like they possibly just acquired the property, as some renovations were underway. we will definitely give this property another chance and hopefully they have repaired the guest rooms. The staff was very friendly.
6 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
bgirot
"Close to gun range"
Not bad for the price, fit my budget,close to restaurants, House keeping staff did miss my room one day. Overall, an Okay place.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Phil
"what a dump.."
Spend the $20 and find a nicer place!!! Staff had not a clue. Room smelled and they were out of febreeze and wouldn't change our room just because it smelled!!!!
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
ron
"Ok stay"
We asked for non smoking, but room smelled like a chain smoker just left. My son's asthma acted up right away. So I asked for another room and it was much better.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Tried to save some money by staying here. Won't make that mistake again. One of the beds was broken. The staff was not courteous at all. They even refused to print a receipt for our stay! The only thing that worked in this hotel was the wifi.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Days inn"
Hotel was close to where we needed to be but the inside needs some serious cleaning, maintenance and updating.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Kd
"OK"
IT WAS GOOD. CHEAPER THAN SCOTTSDALE, DENNYS AND WAFFLE HOUSE NEXT DOOR. EXPECTATIONS MET THE PRICE POINT.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
AARON
"good quickstop after driving all day,"
Convenient location to North Phoenix after driving all day. Room was clean and comfortable and the price very competitive in this part of town.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2014
"terrible experience"
I had to leave after the first night because the room was absolutely terrible. I took pictures of the condition. The carpet was horribly stained and with what appeared to be dried spit. The smoke alarm was removed and put in a drawer. The heating unit was broken, The bed was not satisfactorily made. There was just a general appearance of uncleanliness. I could not stay my intended number of days so i left and found a room in another hotel. I paid four four nights and called about a refund for the nights I did not stay there. This was the worst Days Inn I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Nasty location and hotel"
Scary!
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"quick cheap trip"
OK for a cheap room. Ground level window looked right into busy commercial business parking lot and construction area so could rarely have curtains open
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
scott
"Cancer nightmare!"
We were in PHX for one night only to have dinner. We really just needed a place to sleep. I accidentally booked a smoking room and, the room we were given, the room door didn't lock. At first, the hotel staff claimed they couldn't make any accommodations. Then, they were able to locate another room, but wanted to charge us more mone!. This hotel (if you want to call it a hotel), was absolutely disgusting! We had to keep our shoes on the entire time, due to the stains and sticky goo on the carpet. Everthing reeked of smoke from the sheets to the walls to the remote control for the television! I've never inhaled so much left over and second hand smoke in my life! When we arrived home, we unpacked our bags in the garage and put everything right in the laundry!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Cookie
My stay was pleasant. Although no fault of the hotel apparently there was a water leak and it leaked on to the panel for the fire alarm which set it off at about 1:30 in the morning. The room was clean but a little dated. The TV picture quality was fair at best. Sometimes it would clear up to be good. The shower head and the pressure was great. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Dean
"stop over to Mayo Clinic"
affordable pleasant average stay close to Mayo Clinic
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"one night stay"
Overall, I was comfortable. What was disappointing was the ac/heat did not work and there was no remote for the TV. I turned water off for the toilet as it kept running. Yes, I could have called front desk however, after a long, full day I did not (and should not) have to deal with that. Cigarette burns on the carpet and mattress cover says to me... do not have smoking rooms!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"VERY DATED"
Very dated hotel, ran by Indians. Room needed new carpet. There was lots of stains from wax to unknown. My room was at the back of the building and there was a shop there that started its day at 5am. Bed was very uncomfortable. Pillows were like sleeping on sheets thats how flat they were. Shower had awesome pressure. Towels could of been more comfortable and undated. Had wireless issues, But being in the networking industry I knew how to solve it. A little over priced, This hotel should be in the $40.00 per night stay price range.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2014
satman847
"Somewhat decent, but the smell"
The staff was very friendly, the room linens were clean, but for a hotel where we had a no smoking room there was a very strong cigarette smell that no amount of spray could get rid of. It apparently is in the furniture and carpet (which had stains on them). The bathroom was also very clean and no mold. But the smell made us not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Tina
"What a dump!"
Smells like an ashtray"! This place is absolutely filthy! The worst place I have ever stayed. Pay some extra money and pass this place
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Dirty"
for a non smoking facility couldn't breath in hallways, first floor room window lock broken secured with stick, took three trips to the front desk to get the room key cards to work, shower head broken.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
John J. Fowler
"Will not stay again"
This hotel was just dirty. I don't have an issue with old or basic but it was dirty. It was a non smoking hotel that reaked of cigarette smoke. Hair dryer broken. pillow cases looked like they had not been changed. wont stay again.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"close to Maricopa Live Steamers"
Clean, comfortable, and convenient.
5 night trip Jan 14, 2014
Hank C
"Winter in Phoenix"
Passing through on a cross country road trip--for this hotel we didn't have to bother with bad traffic and downtown Phoenix. Very convenient, comfortable, and welcoming. Enjoyed the breakfast, even had packets of cream cheese for the bagels.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Cheap and convenient"
This hotel was nice for us because it maybe wasn't the nicest or fanciest, but room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"We came to shoot at the Ben Avery shooting range."
We checked in late with no problems. The room was clean. The only drawback was the mattress was to soft.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Older hotel but not bad"
The hotel is fairly comfortable in spite of its age. It could use a deep cleaning, especially the carpets but the rest of the room was very clean. Convenient stop if you're driving through Phoenix headed for Las Vegas.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Randi Case
THE SHEETS ON THE BED LOOKED DIRTY. THE BREAKFAST WAS FEABLE. WILL MOST LIKELY NOT STAY HERE AGAIN.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Towel racks were broken, the hair dryer was broken and wasn't replaced or fixed, bed was like a cardboard box, pillows were flat, towels were stained, and the night stand had a broke handle. The breakfast choices were quite meager, I chose to just go to the Waffle House next door.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Josh
It was ok, have stayed here several times they need to have better security for the motel. Outside doors do not lock have had people knocking at my door at all hours had to call office to report strange people knocking on my door only 1time did they come down to see who they were. they need to spend more money to upgrade this motel
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013