All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here21636 N 26th Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85027, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.9
    2.8
    2.5
The hotel provided a very pleasant stay. It was conveniently located to the places we visited.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Surprise to me!!!"
I was very disappointed. wanted to surprise my husband for his birthday weekend and oh surprise to me. The room was in very bad shape, dirty, smell like urine, you can feel the springs from the bed, no mattress pad, yellowish linen. VERY DISAPPOINTED I sent an e-mail to the company, I have not receive any response.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Josefina Potesak
"Convenient to freeways, shopping, restaurants"
Was just fine. Glad to have the in-room fridge. It was quiet
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Sleep Deprived
"convenient"
problem free
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
j.sebuck
"ok for a night stay"
the hotel is located in good surrounding, its an ok choice for a night stay.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Short stay"
Front desk staff not friendly. Hotel door hard to shut. Light in bathroom flickers. Bolt on door did not work
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Dee
"Not Too Bad"
It was very conveniently located, and quiet. In need of maintenance. Our Microwave, chairs, and dresser drawers were all broken. It looks like they possibly just acquired the property, as some renovations were underway. we will definitely give this property another chance and hopefully they have repaired the guest rooms. The staff was very friendly.
6 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
bgirot
"Close to gun range"
Not bad for the price, fit my budget,close to restaurants, House keeping staff did miss my room one day. Overall, an Okay place.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Phil
"what a dump.."
Spend the $20 and find a nicer place!!! Staff had not a clue. Room smelled and they were out of febreeze and wouldn't change our room just because it smelled!!!!
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
ron
"You get what you pay for"
Tried to save some money by staying here. Won't make that mistake again. One of the beds was broken. The staff was not courteous at all. They even refused to print a receipt for our stay! The only thing that worked in this hotel was the wifi.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Days inn"
Hotel was close to where we needed to be but the inside needs some serious cleaning, maintenance and updating.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Kd
"OK"
IT WAS GOOD. CHEAPER THAN SCOTTSDALE, DENNYS AND WAFFLE HOUSE NEXT DOOR. EXPECTATIONS MET THE PRICE POINT.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
AARON
"good quickstop after driving all day,"
Convenient location to North Phoenix after driving all day. Room was clean and comfortable and the price very competitive in this part of town.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2014
"Nasty location and hotel"
Scary!
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"quick cheap trip"
OK for a cheap room. Ground level window looked right into busy commercial business parking lot and construction area so could rarely have curtains open
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
scott
"Cancer nightmare!"
We were in PHX for one night only to have dinner. We really just needed a place to sleep. I accidentally booked a smoking room and, the room we were given, the room door didn't lock. At first, the hotel staff claimed they couldn't make any accommodations. Then, they were able to locate another room, but wanted to charge us more mone!. This hotel (if you want to call it a hotel), was absolutely disgusting! We had to keep our shoes on the entire time, due to the stains and sticky goo on the carpet. Everthing reeked of smoke from the sheets to the walls to the remote control for the television! I've never inhaled so much left over and second hand smoke in my life! When we arrived home, we unpacked our bags in the garage and put everything right in the laundry!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Cookie
My stay was pleasant. Although no fault of the hotel apparently there was a water leak and it leaked on to the panel for the fire alarm which set it off at about 1:30 in the morning. The room was clean but a little dated. The TV picture quality was fair at best. Sometimes it would clear up to be good. The shower head and the pressure was great. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Dean
"stop over to Mayo Clinic"
affordable pleasant average stay close to Mayo Clinic
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"one night stay"
Overall, I was comfortable. What was disappointing was the ac/heat did not work and there was no remote for the TV. I turned water off for the toilet as it kept running. Yes, I could have called front desk however, after a long, full day I did not (and should not) have to deal with that. Cigarette burns on the carpet and mattress cover says to me... do not have smoking rooms!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"VERY DATED"
Very dated hotel, ran by Indians. Room needed new carpet. There was lots of stains from wax to unknown. My room was at the back of the building and there was a shop there that started its day at 5am. Bed was very uncomfortable. Pillows were like sleeping on sheets thats how flat they were. Shower had awesome pressure. Towels could of been more comfortable and undated. Had wireless issues, But being in the networking industry I knew how to solve it. A little over priced, This hotel should be in the $40.00 per night stay price range.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2014
satman847
"Somewhat decent, but the smell"
The staff was very friendly, the room linens were clean, but for a hotel where we had a no smoking room there was a very strong cigarette smell that no amount of spray could get rid of. It apparently is in the furniture and carpet (which had stains on them). The bathroom was also very clean and no mold. But the smell made us not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Tina
"What a dump!"
Smells like an ashtray"! This place is absolutely filthy! The worst place I have ever stayed. Pay some extra money and pass this place
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Dirty"
for a non smoking facility couldn't breath in hallways, first floor room window lock broken secured with stick, took three trips to the front desk to get the room key cards to work, shower head broken.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
John J. Fowler
"Will not stay again"
This hotel was just dirty. I don't have an issue with old or basic but it was dirty. It was a non smoking hotel that reaked of cigarette smoke. Hair dryer broken. pillow cases looked like they had not been changed. wont stay again.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"close to Maricopa Live Steamers"
Clean, comfortable, and convenient.
5 night trip Jan 14, 2014
Hank C
"Winter in Phoenix"
Passing through on a cross country road trip--for this hotel we didn't have to bother with bad traffic and downtown Phoenix. Very convenient, comfortable, and welcoming. Enjoyed the breakfast, even had packets of cream cheese for the bagels.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Cheap and convenient"
This hotel was nice for us because it maybe wasn't the nicest or fanciest, but room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"We came to shoot at the Ben Avery shooting range."
We checked in late with no problems. The room was clean. The only drawback was the mattress was to soft.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Older hotel but not bad"
The hotel is fairly comfortable in spite of its age. It could use a deep cleaning, especially the carpets but the rest of the room was very clean. Convenient stop if you're driving through Phoenix headed for Las Vegas.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Randi Case
THE SHEETS ON THE BED LOOKED DIRTY. THE BREAKFAST WAS FEABLE. WILL MOST LIKELY NOT STAY HERE AGAIN.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Towel racks were broken, the hair dryer was broken and wasn't replaced or fixed, bed was like a cardboard box, pillows were flat, towels were stained, and the night stand had a broke handle. The breakfast choices were quite meager, I chose to just go to the Waffle House next door.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Josh
It was ok, have stayed here several times they need to have better security for the motel. Outside doors do not lock have had people knocking at my door at all hours had to call office to report strange people knocking on my door only 1time did they come down to see who they were. they need to spend more money to upgrade this motel
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Great value for the money. The breakfast was pretty limited. Pool was nice but too cold to swim in. We wish there would have been an exercise room. We thought the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned well every day.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Better than I expected"
This is a budget hotel, not a 5 star getaway. The reviews I read lead me to believe this hotel would be marginal at best. I was pleasantly surprised. I needed the place to be clean. My room was just that, clean. Clean bathroom, clean bed, clean hallway. There was no evidence of unwanted smells that others had reported. This place is not new, but reasonably maintained. The furniture is very serviceable with minor wear and tear. For the price, it is a very fair deal.
5 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Ben Avery Shooter
"Days Inn Phoenix North"
Very good overall experience. Room was clean, surroundings were quiet, beds were comfortable and the rates were very reasonable.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Debbie
"Basic basic hotel"
For the price it's what you can expect. Staff was very friendly but the facilities need updating and carpets need to be cleaned.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Hotel Needs to be Secure"
Absolutely nothing wrong with the room at all. Clean, well kept, everything worked (GREAT water pressure), no complaints with the room. What would prevent me from recommending the hotel is that the outside doors leading into the building (such as to gain access to the stairs leading to the second floor) DO NOT LOCK. Anyone could go in. Each time I entered or exited I was checking to make sure no one was there who shouldn't be. Luckily no problems. I will stay there again because it suits my needs for what I'm there for - but I want a room closer to the front office next time. That's my only complaint. Otherwise, no problems. Close to convenience stores, gas stations, shopping.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Good."
Nothing special. If you a need a clean room with a bed and tv that's the deal. It is not expensive, and for me was good.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Camilo Mejia
"never again"
I arrive to the hotel and the front desk area smells rancid. he refuses to let me park my vw beetle in the parking lot even though there was room and makes me park across the street in a non-lighted gravel parking lot. he gives me the hotel key, I go to the room which was clean and bed was soft. bathroom toilet was clogged I called front desk lady answered I told her it was clogged she refused to bring it to me made me go to front desk which I did. I get there and she brings me all the way back to my room which was next to the cleaning supply room and didn't have a toilet plunger. I also showed her also that my door didn't lock and she told me oh well. I left 3 hrs later because of the noise and not feeling safe.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Location, good, smell, not so much"
Quick check-in after a mobile reservation. Location close to I-17. Convience stores and Waffle House Close. Was supposed to be a no-smoking room but it and the halls smelled bad. Carpets stained. Bed was ok. A/C worked well. Nothing in the room was broken or missing, other than one knob on the a/c.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Anniversary trip"
we stayed one pleasant night at the Days Inn because it was close to the airport, where we took a balloon ride at 5:30 am for our 9th anniversary. The room was clean, comfortable and surprised us with a sale price, this made our anniversary celebration, even more special. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
Peggy
I've stayed here numerous times & my experience has improved every time.
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2013
nice very quiet. there was a very bad smell in the hallways. room smelled a little bit better not much, had a very stale smell the air conditioner had the same smell coming out of it to bedspread had a unrepaired hole in it was told we would have to wait till housekeeping clean our room to get a new one the next day over all our stay was ok for the price
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"You get what you pay for!"
If what you want is a place to lay your head and you can't see or smell, you should be okay. The bed, sheets, and towels are old, stained, and threadbare. The hallway reeked of cigarette smoke. The continental breakfast a joke. Take air freshener with you to freshen up your room. Overall if you don't care...go for it...otherwise pay $20 more a night and at least you will feel like your not in a dump!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Traveler
the room was clean but the carpeting really needs to be replaced they said it had just been cleaned but u couldnt tell the furniture in room needed to be fixed the bed was suppose to be a queen size bed but it was a full size bed and extremely uncomfortable along with the dead pillows they were as flat as a pancake over all this motel needs a lot of work done and they are over priced for the condition of this motel
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Guest
"days inn"
nice over priced no weekly specials but nice overall
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
hotel does need alot of updating the house keeping need to be more attentive to detail the mini fridge/freezer had several frozen towels in it also knob for temp control was broken off and sitting inside fridge the roon smelled dirty and very stale the plus side there was a new bed that was great to sleep on.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
guest
"easy access to highway & food"
courteous staff, clean room, comfortable bed. They allowed me to see the room in advance and even changed the room to ensure added comfort.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Mira
"Not bad for the money"
I have stayed here many times due to low price and location for activities at Ben Avery shooting facility. I wish they would replace the smokey smelling carpeting and secure the outside access doors. The neighborhood is a bit dodgy but I have no worries about safety thanks to the 2nd amendment.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Not bad"
Room was clean it was a decent price, don't expect too much, you get what you pay for! Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013