All hotels in Miami Springs, Florida, United States of America
4767 Nw 36th St, Miami Springs, FL, 33166, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.6
"Excellent overnight between planes."
For me, it was an overnight between two flights. I was looking for something close in and convenient and I found it. There is a free shuttle every hour, my room had a coffee maker, it was nice and quiet and here were two or three fast food places nearby, as well as a small restaurant in the hotel (I didn't try it). So in every respect, a success, I would definitely go there again.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Margareta
"Ok"
Loud groups hanging out in parking lot. Room was very small. Comfortable though and clean
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
tp
"Not too Good"
The bath stub was derty, the door of a the room do not close, the room smell bad
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
v
"Nasty hotel"
Hotel sucks, no elevator, and not help, rude people, old hotel, never again
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
maria
"Hoping for decent near the airport."
Where do I start? I didn't do any research about the area so that's my fault. The staff was friendly and it was easy to find but after that it went downhill. When we opened the door the odor from the room was so bad that it nearly knocked me backwards. We went to the gas station across the street go buy room freshener and sprayed it on the very tired a/c unit. The beds advertised as queen were actually full sized and were sagging. There was food crumbs in and around the microwave and refrigerator. The carpet was actually sticky. So now we have to have the door open AND keep our shoes on. We ordered a roll away, I'm not exaggerating, the mattress looked like it came from the dump. The shower actually leaked through the fabric so we needed a second set of towels to clean it up. Outside our room I noticed a bag of garbage and loose garbage strewn around the landscape and a steak knife sticking out of the dirt. The only thing that helped me sleep a little better is that the sheets that were delivered for the roll away were freshly laundered. I'm not certain about the rest. The smell hanging in my nose prevented me from knowing for sure. I can deal with a lot but I feel awful for making my kids stay here. Something to laugh about later, hopefully.
Everthing in room was broken. Tv didnt work . Room had musty smell. Nuf said
"Poor parking"
The room was fine but it was next to the pool's door and it dont let me sleep. If that door is fixed and the nose reduced it ca be a good experience. Parking is too small, vending machines are empty always.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Reasonable rates and close to the airport."
Nice friendly staff. Lobby and rooms appear clean but carpet is filthy and overall the hotel needs some modernization. You get what you pay for...
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Priscilla
"Don't like it"
Carpet was very dirty. Fridge door was rusted. Will not go again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
lisa
"Scary, low class"
Waited an hour for shuttle upon arrival. Food isn't good and there is no entertainment. It is like passing motel. Never again
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Sleep before cruise"
Stayed overnight , caught cruise in morning. Provided us with shuttle service to cruise and night before into Miami. Great staff, rooms are decent. Excellent price.
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
Taura
"a great place to stay for ur vacation"
Wonderful this was our 15 years coming here this is our family and our flight was canceled three times and they help us with a place to stay until Tuesday
13 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
amanda
"Mr. Copier."
Good, good attention, cleaness and conditions.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Ok for a express stay !!!"
For rapid stay is okey ""beds are comfortable even though hotel,is old some rooms are better than others. If u are in miami and just to sleep and keep on is ok !!
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Overnight Stay before Filght"
Had arrived early from a Cruise and the staff was very accommodating allowing me to check in about an hour earlier. There is also a shuttle service which we used to take us to Dolphin Mall and Miami International mall and then back to the hotel which was great because we got to do some shopping before our flight the next morning. My husband and I agreed that we will be visiting this hotel again because of the convenience provided for shopping in Miami.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Marisa
"Outdated"
Close to airport but rooms need updating & touched up
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"ok foe one night"
staff nice but room was old, old, not all remodel complete, disappointed
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"room and clean"
We have booked for 4 adults and 1 toddler. The beds where too small and no facilitie for toddler. rooms are only ofr 2 persones NOT more. the carpet is VERY Dirty, you feet will be BLACK when walking without shoes. even light color shoes or sandels will become Dirty. Internet Sucks very bad connection. Personel are cleaning balcony without any notice, i got almost wet with dirty water. i had a room on the first floor.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Sanjay
"not worth it, bad hotel"
Worst hotel. Rude service, terribly stinking rooms, rooms werent cleaned as should and no consideration for guests comfort, questions, preferences etc. Do not recommended. Even for the price it is not worth it.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Alba
"Noisy, bad neighborhood"
Very noisy, could hear how at 5 am garbage truck was picking up garbage and employees moving the garbage containers all morning. Also because it has an open hallway, other guests were staying drinking outside till 3 am and talking, no soundproof windows,walls.
Meggy
"Days inn Miami Airport"
By far the nastiest, dirtiest and outdated hotel I have ever stayed in. the phone in the room did not work. the shower was so filthy I did not shower in the morning. I covered my pillows and sheets with towels because I was so grossed out, I slept with my clothes on. This was the first and will be the last time I ever use Expedia to reserve anything..
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Truly a roach motel"
Big cockroaches in my room. Horrible bed. Would never stay here again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
james
"Worst hotel we've stayed at - EVER"
This hotel was actually a Motel. Our room was small and the dirtiest we've ever been in. My husband wore his white socks and walked across the 8x10 carpet, and his socks were black on the bottom! We ended up wearing flip-flops after that. The crack under the door was wide enough to let in pizza flyers, daylight and evening noise. The curtains had to be kept drawn because the maids kept walking by and looking into our room (no sheer privacy curtain to allow daylight to come in). There was no fan in the bathroom and so the humidity from showering lingered damply on the walls all day. The carpet had not been vacuumed from the previous guest. Plaster patches over holes on the wall behind the door, vents dusty and grimy, and furniture drawer was glued shut. The fact that is was a motel left you with noise from autos within 5 feet from your door. Loud music, lots of people talking and walking by and auto noise filled the day and night. Must wear earplugs to get any sleep! The bed was stained, but comfortable. The shower head was great! Soap and shampoo provided- good. No lotion or creme rinse though. Gas station nearby was handy to get bottled water. Early check in put us in an unmade-up room. We complained as the maids hadn't cleaned it yet. Their apologies, and we got a "clean" room. That was the one that was not vacuumed and left black stains on our socks.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Jill
"It's OK for emergent stay."
The hotel stuffs are friendly and the shatlle is convenient.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Keesie
"Glad it was a short stay"
Wifi didn't work, said out of range while we were in our room. Called for a wake up and they never called, good thing we didn't miss our early flight seeing that there shuttle service only runs every hour on the hour. Clerk said she would make a note, hopefully it helps the next people checking in.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Denise
"Good buy!"
Cafe staff and food were great. Hotel staff friendly and efficient. Good buy for less money than big luxury chains.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2015
anne
"Disappointing."
Our bathroom was not cleaned before we checked in. We called the front desk to get the someone to come clean it. They didn't show up and we had to call again. It was past 10pm by the time they arrived and we were getting up at 5am the next morning to catch our flight. The door to the room next door was squeaky and sound like someone was opening our door every time it was opened. Needless to say it was not a quite room.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Morgan
"Misinformed on facilities"
We booked 5 rooms in October, ended up in 5 different buildings
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Cindy
"Decent hotel, convenient for flying."
The hotel was very close to the airport, which was convenient. There is a McDonalds and a Subway within walking distance as well so that is helpful. However, it is about a $60 cap ride to Downtown Miami/South Beach, so I wouldn't recommend staying here if you hope to sight see. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly, but the hotel is pretty old. I think they try to keep it up nicely, but the entire hotel smells very musty and is worn down.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Misinformed on facilities"
Reservations made 5 months in advance, would not put us in the same area, ended up in 5 different buildings! Not a good start to our family vacation.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Cindy
"No breakfast, was misinformed! 16 in our group!"
Reservations made 5 months in advance, would not put us together, we ended up in 5 different buildings. Frustrating start to our vacation, thank goodness we were only here for 2 nights.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Aweful"
Aweful. No Elevator, smoking in the bar. Room very,very small.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Wesley
"Everything very good"
Everything excellent. .. good service every body very kind. ..
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Too noisy being close to airport; wifi was very slow at times
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Good hotel if you are on a budget"
Overall experience is good with this hotel, the hotel staff could a give a better service. Wi-fi signal is limited in the rooms, there's enough parking space for all the guests.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
TC
"Worts hotel in the world"
very very bad, the hotel was dirty and smell awful (public batroom)
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Terrible !!!!! THe place was not clean at all...Afraid to even get in bed..
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"If you gotta"
Shower was either too hot or too cold - no middle.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good for an overnight stay."
We booked this hotel for the convenience and location. We needed someplace to stay until the next day.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Vic
"?"
I paid for my mom and sister to stay there I would let my sister rate this hotel. The hotel is not worth the money the room are to small The food they sell there is not very good. the girls who worked there are not very friendly at all. The rugs need to be replace they have build in dirt and a misty smell. The bed however are very comfortable and the room was clean. The area wasn't to bad.
3 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Eduardo
"Close to airport"
The airport shuttle drivers were not very friendly.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Patti
"Fair Hotel for a Fair Price"
We first went to the other Days Inn by the airport and I thing some people are getting the two confused. We were so glad we were at the wrong hotel because they were so rude! This hotel was much better. Nothing fancy, but it had everything we needed. My main complaint would be that the bathroom towels are sooo small. Also, one had a dark stain on it. Other than that, we weren't expecting a luxury experience, but it suited our needs.
4 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"horrible"
It was horrible. Too Much noise, Room Smelled LIKE cigar, Bed WAS Uncomfortable
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
tanisha
"Pictures on web site make hotel look better."
Was disappointed. Not the best area of the city. No good restaurants to eat. Hard to get your luggage up the stairs . pool was too cold to swim. Furniture was old and very outdated. Other Days Inns are better. Suggest normal tea rather than green tea. Staff were friendly but hard to understand.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Very comfortable place to rest."
Well what can i say it was just one night. The lady at the front desk i think her name is Debbie, she was fun and pleasant. The room was nice and the bed very comfortable. I didn't rate the room's cleanliness to the fifth bar as i did see a long strand of hair in the tub which is no biggie, could have fallen off the maid on her way out lol! It was actually funnier when i discovered it. I travel the world and trust me this hotel is by far the better of some I've seen. Also glad that its not one of those places where you can book for a couple of hours lol! I would definitely not be staying at a place like that. The town area isn't too far away, like 10 - 15mins i would definitely stay there again. Its Miami you cant go wrong here.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Jerone
great front desk staff on both times I stayed there this week
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Its convenient because it's so close to the airport and has free shuttle but It's too expensive for what you get.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL FOR A NIGHT BEFORE A CRUISE"
FRONT DESK WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. QUICK CHECK IN FREE SHUTTLE TO THE CRUISE TERMINAL
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
JCEE
"Noche para olvidar"
Fue la peor noche que he pasado en un hotel, me aloje un sabado y toda la noche tuve que soportar la musica de un bar continuo al hotel e incluso las vibraciones de los bajos. Ademas escuchaba las discusiones de la gente. Me dieron habitacion para fumadores y que esta habia sido la asignada por Hoteles.com Fue una sorpresa el escuchar que habitacion de fumador en pleno 2015. Sugiero ustedes no recomienden mas este hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"If you dont mind nasty rooms and semi warm showers"
Rooms are nasty. Paint falling off. Stains on doors and walls. Ceiling falling down. Shower was lukewarm and found several large pubes in the shower that didnt belong to us. Toilet ran all night. Staff was friendly though. But you get what you pay for in Miami.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015