All hotels in Miami Springs, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4767 Nw 36th St, Miami Springs, FL, 33166, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.6
"Close to airport;"
Shuttle from airport and to cruise line was great. It would have been nice to have shuttle to downtown, Big Red Bus, etc. Hotel was older, almost missed shuttle because safe wouldn't open. It was very expensive for a 1 star hotel.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
sue
"First room assigned was filthy and had to move me."
First room was nasty and dirty and had to move me. Second room was clean and nice but was noisy due to construction outside the room.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
K
It was ok! To close to the airport! Really noises!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice, closer to airport."
I spent only one night and was fine. Recepetion people was nice.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Small & overpriced"
I've always had a good experience with Days Inn.... until now. The good: The room & linens weren't dirty. There is an available airport shuttle. The bad: The ground floor room we had was tiny. The only readily accessible outlet was nonoperational. The bathroom had no ventilation. The A/C unit was quite loud (although that's part for the course with in-wall units). The ugly: The floor was littered with pizza ads that had obviously been slipped under the door. They were out of roll-away beds, necessitating three people sleeping on a queen-sized bed. The airport shuttle kept filling up before it reached where we were on the concourse, so we ended up waiting at the airport far longer than we had expected.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Ben
"Nice place, Great price, very helpful staff."
Everyone was wonderful and very helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Debbi
"Hotel was ok ~ safe and good location"
Hotel was in excellent location and that's what was important for me. Airport shuttle was quick and good service. Rooms were ok... Meaning had the basic...don't expect this hotel to be 5 stars! One thing that I disliked was that didn't have an elevator . I thought was a bit expensive for what the hotel offer but hey location location lo location
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!"
Stayed here for two days before our cruise and one day afterwards. The staff was nice but the rooms were small outdated. Looked as if the up keep was not a priority here. If you didn't rent a car nothing in walking distance at least after dark. The in hotel bar went until 3am and we heard every minute of it!! If you are traveling on a very tight budget this is the place for you. But remember you get what you pay for. We will never stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
RodneyR
"Days in Airport"
The room was good and clean except I booked 2 double beds they said I did not and we had to take 1 double bed I had a handicap person with me and they refused to give me a first floor room basicly told me they were over booked and I was prepaid non-refundable so to bad to sad so we had to really struggle to the second floor it was very difficult the man who checked me in never gave us parking passes which we found out later we needed and had to go get! outside our room they were doing construction and up dates and the halls were very hot and the carpet very dirty but I understand the reason still didn't help our stay. also when leaving the computer had us in one room and we were staying in another room not sure which was the right one!!! all in all I will give them another try BUT I will call in advance to make sure my reservations are correct.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Maryann
Old, outdated, and very small. Not a great area of town.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Room was dirty. Website made it sound like you can park and fly with a night's stay without being charged but they charge $16/day for parking.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
It was an pretty decent stay for the price. The staff was really friendly and helpful
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"inexpensive budget standard Inn"
inexpensive budget standard Inn, perfect for an overnight prior to an early flight from Miami Airport.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Kajinsky
"One night stay before flight"
Just stayed for one night, waiting for morning flight. The parking situation was a little confusing, we didn't know there was a back entrance and had to walk all the way around to the front to get in the lobby. The Comfort Inn and Days Inn lots were confusing.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Vic
"Not a very nice place"
This is really a motel not a hotel. Most of the rooms open to the outside. Which means any random person can come walking by and they do. We had 3 different pizza places slip menus under our door in the one night we stayed. It is very old and beat up. The rooms are not very clean. The staff tries but they have a constant stream of people complaining so don't expect them to be all smiles when you talk to them. There is a reason this place is so much cheaper than the dozen other hotels down the road.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Alyn
"as expected"
served its purpose to get some sleep when flight was cancelled until next day. far from luxury, not very clean and smells of smoke. but near airport and good shuttle service and ok price. walk to mcdonalds and subway sandwich.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to fast food for the kids."
We were somewhat disappointed that we had to go up stairs outside to get to our rooms. However, they were fresh and clean when we got there. We had to get off of the cruise ship much earlier that thought. We were able to wait in the lobby until our room was ready. The hotel staff was very gracious throughout our stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"It was convenient"
They have free shuttles to both the airport and the cruiseport so, very convenient. It is an older motel but clean. And staff was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Pat
"Turn Back Now!"
The neighborhood was sketchy. The room smelled like smoke. It wasn't clean: dust everywhere, huge stains in the carpet, dirt around faucets. The lights didn't even turn on right away- we had to crawl around on the door trying to find then outlets so we could plug them in. Most of the outlets were falling out of the walls. Everything was just in bad condition and soooo sketchy. Do NOT stay here. Pay the extra money and go somewhere else. We changed all of our reservations after this experience.
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
Marissa
"Don't expect the crib they promise you."
Before booking I called and asked if a crib would be available and was told that it would be no problem. The day before arrival I called about the crib again and was told no problem. At checkin, I got the same response. After getting to our room and wanting to put the baby to bed after a long travel day, we called to ask about the status of the crib. The response was that they were looking for it. We never heard another word about it and the baby ended up kicking us and wanting to play all night so none of us got any sleep. The next morning when I went to the front desk to tell them about this, they said it wasn't their problem since I had already booked the room and paid for it through Expedia. Way to pass the buck.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Hotel to stay overnigth"
Is close airport, to spend 1 nigth, good transportation shuttle 24 hrs.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Kristian
"IT'S A DUMP!"
I'm used to budget places but this was a dump all the way around. I just wanted a clean simple place near the airport for one night. What a mistake. Long check-in line with only one clerk; worn out carpets and dingy condition; found a pair of men's underwear INSIDE my made-up bed!!!-that was a new one for me-ICK; a business manager who ignored my polite request to get an internet connection on the hotel computer; and the overall feeling that I was one step away from a flophouse. SKIP IT and go somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Carla
"Double-check what they tell you at desk"
Stay was fine. Room was shabby but clean. My shower was leaking so my bathroom floor was soaked. Walls are paper thin. Night staff was awful - signed so many people to the wrong shuttle they had to add a 3rd bus to take us. Day staff was much better.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Never Again"
I really don't care about how fancy a hotel can be, but I do care about how clean it is. This hotel from the back entrance already smells terrible, carpets are really dirty and the rooms carpets even more. I will never stay here again. In addition, they don't even have an elevator and no staff to take the bags to the second floor. Front desks staff really nice, staff for car rental not professional appearance at all. Again don't stay here unless only one night.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Director
"Girls crusing"
This hotel is very nice, but the room is very small, no elevators in this building so it was hard getting our luggage's up the stairs. The bed were very comfortable. Overall it was not a bad stay for one night.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Chilise
"Decent enough for an early morning flight."
The room was clean, but smelled of bleach. The walls were quite thin, so much so, that we could hear everything that was going on in the room next to us. The worst part was waiting for the shuttle in the morning. We had a very early flight, told the concierge, and were told that the shuttle would be there at 4am to pick us up. There was a group of about 10 people waiting for this same shuttle, and it didn't arrive until around 4:30am- making us pretty nervous about missing our flight. When we asked the front desk when we could expect the shuttle, he began saying- "in about 5 minutes". This went on for 20 minutes.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Rebecca
"Nothing close by good set up to cruies port"
Was dirty underwear left in bathroom, got free breakfast when brought to staff attention. Pool was nice.wonderful latte coffee
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
loreene
"good value!"
all good...good value, especially compared to surrounding rates
1 night trip Jan 13, 2015
ALAN
"Good Deal!"
Everything was great...rate was good especially compared to other hotels in the area!
1 night trip Jan 22, 2015
ALAN
"Good Hotel, near from airport"
Clean rooms, hotel has a pool, you get what you paid for, good for short stay.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Luis
"Disappointing Days Inn"
This is a hotel that is in desperate need of a makeover; it is not a good reflection of the Days Inn brand.If I had been traveling alone I would have been nervous to stay there. Fortunately this was not the case.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
DeeDee
"Not bad"
For the $$$$. Not too bad. But my wife would never stay there.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"It is not worthy"
never again
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
rafael
"Good for onenight."
My wife and daughter stayed at this location. The Good: Airport Shuttle, Port of Miami Shuttle Access, comfortable bed and bathroom fine. The Bad: Guest Services gave my wife a hard time since the reservation was in my name but I called the day off to clear this issue, the room did not smell but looked dirty (chairs, carpet, etc.), the lobby furniture looked dirty, and the food in the café was overpriced and there was no working ATM. Basically, the place does need an update. Also, it is over a small club but thankfully they stayed on a weekday so no noise or rowdiness.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
"Other things good"
Room need a good renovation Ceiling room need be replace Bathroom renovation Change carpet & put hard wood floor New paint Any question contact me , good deals we can make
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
julian
"the worst hotel I have never booked through expedi"
40 minutes waiting to check in ..... the free shuttle to the airport was 20 minutes late and when you have to catch a morning flight it is very stressful
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
sabine
"I found the staff very friendly and helpful !!!"
Arriving at 7 PM and having never been to Miami I felt a bit intimidated but the friendly staff put my mind at ease. I thought the room was very well decorated and furnished and the bed was very comfortable. Yes, it is close to the airport but I had no trouble sleeping.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"barely a place to sleep"
Stayed here the night before a flight. The rooms are small circa 1960. Beds are small too. Internet was unavailable and the front desk didn't seem to mind. Shuttle leaves plus or minus 20 minutes from when you schedule it. They share a shuttle, so when it comes you might not be able to get on it.The front desk showed no concern for their guests. They are in the business of collecting money for a place to sleep. This property is barely that. Note: there are worse properties than this one close to the airport.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Garie
This is probably the worst hotel I have ever spent time in. I can not say spent the night in because I was there for an hour and it was so horrible I called Expedia to get a hotel changed
"Keep searching..."
I was there just for one night. I only needed to spend many hours before my flight early in the morning, so, I didn't expect so much. The personnel was not very helpful neither polite. Locking the door of the room was almost impossible. The television and wi-fi signal were awful. The hotel is very close to the airport, and has a transfer service to the airport every hour.
Juan
"Cheaper motel with disadvantages"
We stayed here overnight before a cruise. We needed to change our room right away because of an intense chlorine odor. Though I reseved a place on the Port of Miami shuttle, it turned out that the staff misregistered it and we had to order our own taxi. The entire place was a bit run down, but clean. The noise from the airport was bothersome till nearly midnight. We did save money though over staying in a newer, better place. I had to walk over 20 minutes to find a pharmacy.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
I had stayed in New York in Days Inn. The one In Miami was a terrible disappointment
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Room reeked of smoke although it was non smoking."
Lobby dirty and crowded. Long wait before room was available. Hotel staff not friendly
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Debbie
"Disgusting!!!"
Do not stay here its not safe. Very loud, hotel doors look damaged as though there has been break ins. Stained sheets, toothpaste crusted on the floor. Hair in the shower and on walls. It stinks like mildew. The air quit working halfway through the night. Wifi didnt work. Worste hotel by far. Waste of money. Stay away!!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Tristib
"Great time"
Seeing past reviews I was concerned but I was pleasantly suprised all went well and was clean. I will stay there again
1 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
the hotel is really old, has no elevater. But the position is good cause it close to the airport. Not a bad choice if you just stay one night for the next day flight.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Never again."
Terrible, very cramped room! I requested an extra bed in check in and only delivered midnight!!! Just after a lot of complaints! I have to assemble and make the bed by myself. The roon phone didnt work and so wifi.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
Letícia
"Good hotel"
Overall it's good. It is very close to airport.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Liang
"very good"
was nice and confortable
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Alberto
"OKay"
It was what we expected -- old but clean and adequate, the best deal we could get for the price and for early check-in.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015