All hotels in Miami Springs, Florida, United States of America
4767 Nw 36th St, Miami Springs, FL, 33166, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
    Bad amenities
"rating"
we had to ask for more wash clothes both days two people in room but only one wash cloth every time they cleaned the room .
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
We had sercrity walk in without knockeLing and they ended up in the wrong room
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2015
Sara
"Do not stay there!"
Horrible!!! The worst customer services I have ever experience. My room was above the bar and the music was playing so loud the room was vibrating. Asked to speak to the manager and he ignore my complaint, said there's nothing he could do since my night was booked through Hotels.com. Do not stay there! I have never had a problem like this with any of my bookings at others hotels.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Johanny
"Loudly Night"
There was a Karaoke on all night long. Not fun at all
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"one night"
Had early flight so overnighted It was ok for the price not the besta area not for a family
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
"Cheap"
Although the room was clean, it had strong mold scent. We rented this room because of late flight and just wanted to sleep. Well, we slept, but I wsd too tired, otherwise I would not be able to sleep hearing awful ac noise. But the major issue - is smell. Imagine if you come to a dungeon, but it was surprisingly lit and clean. People with astma - beware! Another issue - I did dot feel safe there: no fence, no security outside... The conclusion: stay away from this motel. Take anything that cost more than 100$, don't be eager or lazy (as I), take something far away from this district, I suppose all of them are same here.
Dee
"convenient to the Miami Airport"
Within 10 minutes of our arrival to the curb , our shuttle driver picked us up at the airport. One hour later , we had checked into our first floor room and were eating in the hotel cafe. The shuttle picked us up at 5:00 a.m. The hotel has done an excellent update. My husband and I were comfortable and well-received. We will return.
Sandra
"Airport Hotel"
Staff at check in were very hurried, gave poor directions to room did not give any info about internet, diding etc.
Nicki
"Book elsewhere"
Hotel is 5 minutes from airport it took 35 minutes for shuttle pick up. Restaurant was open and serving till 11pm but at 9:55 they quit serving and wouldn't seat us. So we go to their bar which advertised 6.00 pictures of beer on Friday nights and we were charged 10.00 per picture. People were outside bar and hotel puking on sidewalk (gross) and then to top it off we put in a wake up call for a cruise which never came. So if your hungry or have something time sensitive and need a wake-up call you might consider another hotel.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Leanne
"Not so bad"
The receptionist was great. I called and she had the van find me immediately. Some other people were having a bad day. One lady had lost her husband and couldn't find him. One guy had borrowed an iron from the hotel, and came back complaining that someone filled it with coffee, instead of wáter. But it is close to the airport, and inexpensive and not all that bad.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Its very small room so not comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Abhinav
The front desk people are good. Maid service could be better. Missing my shoe horn, they also left the Dry cleaning bags on the floor in the closet for days.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Not a good experience with a baby"
The hotel doesn't have an elevator, having a stroller for the baby and no elevator was tough. The vending machines were not working, none of them. Small rooms The baby crib was so dirty, we had to buy one. Parking was always difficult, there were never an empty slot.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
asoasti
The floor was uneven. It felt very weird walking on the floor in the room. The bathroom door would not shut completely. The shower floor was slippery. There was no hand rails to get a hold as I was slipping in the shower or anything on the floor of the shower to prevent slipping.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Lump and Mike are great. As well as most of the staff. A few just don't seem to care.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Cheap airport motel. 2/5."
Completely clogged sink, the bathroom looked so bad that I skipped a shower, the TV remote didn't work (had to call twice to get it fixed). At least the front desk staff was friendly, and there was a free MIA shuttle. Oh, they had the cutest maids I've ever seen anywhere in the world.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Billy Bob
"Usually Okay"
For the price this hotel is generally adequate and very convenient. You have to make sure you don't have a room over the disco. Another issue is that the exits from 112 have been blocked off and the only way to get there seems to be to go through a maze of back roads. When not blocked off it's easy to get to and a gas station with a convenience store/deli that's open real late right nextdoor. Parking can sometimes be an issue too.
5 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Christine
I will be using Days Inn in the near future
3 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Janette L
"Quick Trip"
I only stayed for 3 nights. I would recommend this hotel for someone who only plans on sleeping at the location. Not hotels fault, but due to being directly across from the airport there isn't really much to do around the location. The beaches are a convenient 10 to 15 minutes away. The cafe had some pastries that had been sitting there for about a week prior to me getting there and were still there the day I left. Need better variety of food selection. Overall, because I was only there to rest my head the experience was good for me.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
lots of bugs
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"close to the airport"
staff are not friendly at all they need to be more of a people person
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
ericka
"Non functional iron and ironing board."
The room we stayed in had a tiny ironing board that was not good and the iron was not working. These items need replacing.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Melanie
"Good place to stay"
The only thing missing is a gym and a better coffee shop they didn't have any fruits and only one worker so you have to waiting to long to but an order.
6 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
stayed overnight in a business trip to Puerto Rico
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Juarez
"Good hotel for the price"
I was very pleased with the price and the extras that it offered. We were able to get shuttled from the airport and also shuttled to the port for our cruise at not extra charge. They also provided transportation for us once we got off the boat for an additional $10.00 per adult and $5.00 for kids under 18 which was an excellent deal and we didnt have to stress about transportation while on the cruise. The room was beautiful, the only thing I would have a negative on was maybe the bathroom could use a new paint job to freshen it up.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Nice and clean but.."
Room was clean. But had some problems WiFi, safe, phone and tv didn't worked properly. Reported the problems from the first minute but no one show up to fix or even ask. A free bfast was offered the last day. But still not happy with hotel
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"NICE"
JUST DONT STAY AT THE ROOMS THAT ARE IN THE SAME BUILDING THAT THE LOBBY
5 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
RAMON
"Disgusting room full of roaches"
There were roaches in my room. The desk clerk seemed indifferent when I reported this to her.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Do not go there"
Hotel needs a better appearance, room carpit was durty, bathroom had hair from previous guest on towels and floor.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Lilian
"uu"
ju
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Carla
Hotel stay was good although it was for 1 night. The receptionist the night we arrived was very helpful. I will recommend it for an overnight hotel. It was close to the airport and close to food outlets. My only negative comment was the shuttle service on the morning was 30 mins late that nearly make us miss our flight.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Lana
"FIME 2015"
We had 2 rooms in the DaysInn Airport North from 08/1 to 08/09 and 08/2 to 08/11. Nice people and good meals at Cafeteria, nice people on the staff. Very nice people at the Reception (Mauricio, Lumy and the others. The only thing did not like at all when I request an EXTRA BED, I was charged for it, and received a TRASH MATRESS, VERY DIRTY, SMELLING HORRIBLE, the type of fold bed, did not permit to sleep, as one of the structure of the bed hits your back giving lots unconfortable to sleep, making the story short, I slept in the floor...so I suggest the management of the hotel sleep himself on the bed, before offer such thing to the guests....ZERO NOTE FOR THE MANAGEMENT....
8 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
DAVI
"Awful"
I never stayed, because the lady in the front desk said that Expedía canceled my reservation. So then I called Expedia and Expedia said my booking was active...So impossible to understand...until today I don't know who was reposible of that action...we drove 5 hrs to stay in Miami and we have to come back to my home the same day...so it was like 12 hrs, driving with a baby. It was awful...
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
GMorales
nice to stay in day inn at miami airport
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Too Small for what they offered on Expedia"
- No Microwave - No Fridge - Room To Small - Wifi terrible. Doesn't have wide range - Office services for printing and access total disaster.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Raem
Arrived at 3:00 PM sharp, front desk checked us in right away, but still could not enter room yet as this wasn't ready. Had to wait about 30 minutes before entering. Upon entering had to contact front desk again as there were not enough bath towels. Hotel requires guests to check-out at 11:00 AM, but still didn't manage to have the room ready in 4 hours time.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Stayed 2 nights. Exchanged room because key would not work. Wi-Fi worked on and off in my room. Snacks available and at reasonable price. Parking lot was overflown. Price rate reasonable.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
CARLOS
Room wasn't cleaned every night while I was there (4nights). Only thing done every night was the trash bags were changed.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Alejandra
"For just a little more you could find a better dea"
Front desk never answers calls
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
hector
"Out dated with bugs"
The room was out dated had ants and some other kind of bugs had to get a new room no restaurant and bad location did not feel safe
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Good
2 night trip Jul 28, 2015
"chose something else!!"
This hotel had mold smell in the closet!!! It's the first hotel I ever wore shower shoes in!
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Jenn
"Decent enough"
We found this place to be decent enough for the price. They have an airport shuttle on the hour every hour FROM the hotel to the airport. While a bit old fashioned, and it seemed they were revamping the reception while we were there, it was okay. We didn't get breakfast, but there is a McDonald's and an IHOP walking distance from the hotel. We wished we had used the pool, as it was actually kinda nice. The staff were ok.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
v
"Nice to stay"
Everything was good, nice to stay in the hotel the food in the cafeteria was good too
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
geo
"Hotel close to airport"
Only spent 5 hrs to sleep before flight. Yet It was terrible
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"WOULD STAY AGAIN"
WAS THERE FOR 8 DAYS WHILE MY WIFE WAS IN HOSPITAL. GOOD ROOM DESK PERSONAL WERE VERY HELPFUL. PARKING VERY BAD.ROOM WAS CLEAN BUT NEEDED UPDATED. MATTRESS TO SOFT.WOULD AIRPLANES LOUD.
7 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
SCOTT
"Good basic hotel"
Stayed one night to be close to the airport to fly home the next day. Good, utilitarian hotel that served its purpose. I can't comment on the restaurant or other facilities as all I did was watch some TV in my room and sleep. Nice basic room that was clean enough, although the rug was pretty stained. Staff was efficient.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"They Suck!!"
The staff was horrible, they don't communicate with each other so that left my account over drafted and i will not stay or recommend this place to no one!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Damen
I was there last week with my two sons just to spend the night before an early morning saturday flight. The room was simple, but clean. We had no complains about the room, but we do have complains about the lady at the front desk. On saturday morning (4:45am) we go to the lobby to check out and wait for the airport shuttle. There were approx 15 people already in the lobby and they are not happy. There was no one at the desk. One gentleman's room key was not working, and he need someone to activate his card again. We all waited at least 15 minutes and no one showed up at the front desk. I was worried maybe the employee had passed out in the back or had a medical problem, so i just went to the back office, behing the lobby counter (door was left unlocked), i looked around, saw the video cameras, someone's backpack, but did not see anyone on the floor so i left. As i was exiting the back office, a young female employee (i believe her name was Debbie) shows up with a fast food bag. She had gone to get food. I was there at least 15 minutes with the lobby unattended. I am not sure how long the other people had already been waiting. SOmeone asked her if she was supposed to leave her post like that, she just answered she was hungry and went to get breakfast. No sorry's, nothing. She didnt even seem concerned that I had been in her back office (she did see me come out of there as she was returning from her food run. Very unprofessional young lady.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015