All hotels in Miami Springs, Florida, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"No working AC. No hot water. Plane noise."
You get what you pay for. This hotel is run down, has limited parking, and is in need of a total over haul. AC turns on, but nothing even close to cool comes out of it. Shower ran for 15 minutes, yet NOT ONE drop of hot water came out. The water was so cold, it could have stopped my heart! ! Hotel sits directly under flight path, so you hear jumbo jets landing until midnight. Spend more and stay elsewhere.
Other trip Nov 27, 2015
Disney fan
"I"
I would or stay there again. Over priced and not very clean....
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Heiko
"Visiting Miami"
Cozy, reasonable priced hotel for overnight stay. Clean room with coffee-machine. Reasonable priced internal cafe with good choice of food. Free shuttle bus to airport Miami (you may need to wait about 20 minutes). Good public transportation from a/p to major attractions.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2015
Alexander
"Nice hotel, very easy to reach."
Reach the hotel almost by accident, is very easy to find, great staff and very fast service. Sólo return again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Carlos
"2nd time still horrible"
Selected this hotel for a second time thinking the room would be better. The first time I had to throw my socks away after a few hours of walking around in the room. This time my tv was not working. I was told that I could not be refunded, and given a free breakfast. NEVER AGAIN !!
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
kevin
"Airport Hotel"
After we had stayed there once before, we booked again for a short lay-over. This time, we did not get a room in the back, but in the building right above the frontdesk. First floor, no elevator, so all the suitcases had to be carried over the staircase up to the first floor and down again in the morning. The light switch at the door was without function ( what the frontdesk confirmed the next morning) and we had to go into the dark room to find anything that would provide light. We were already very upset at this point. The room was very dated, this part of the hotel seems to be left aside in any renovation and it is pretty noisy. Thanks god, the room faced to a still noisier sideroad but fortunately not to the main road and the airport. Would have needed earplugs to get some rest.
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
"Dirty, dingy, grimy, and a very bad experience"
This is a run down "motel". The carpet in the room was so dirty my feet would turn black as if I was walking outside on the concrete. I had to leave a note for the housekeeper to please vacuum after she hadn't for my first two days. Bathroom was antiquated with rust on the door frames and the wooden bathroom door was falling apart from the humidity and closeness to the shower. No fridge in room although advertised by Expedia. Terrible front desk service and housekeeping. The parking lot was small and I had to look for parking spots every night. Noisy at night, I didn't feel safe in the room and slept with a chair pushed against the door. This was my worst experience in a hotel over many years of traveling. Skip this place, it's a dive.
Other trip Nov 21, 2015
Jak
"suitable hotel closed to airport"
1) Very difficult to locate the room .....no directions available 2) Room had no lights 3) Bathroom face basin was blocked....not draining.
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
"Didn't get to stay"
Even though I had specified I would pay on site, they tried the card I gave them and since it was declined, I lost my reservation and was forced to go to another hotel.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
Mario
Stayed one night before leaving for a cruise. very convienent to the airport and hotel had shuttle service from airport as well as to the cruise port. Neighborhood left something to be desired. Restaurant was limited. bar was not open
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
jack
"Dirty& sticky"
Stayed 2 nites sadly, stairway floor to room dark and sticky, same for carpet. Tiny room.
Other trip Nov 11, 2015
Bon
No elevators so just returning from cruise had extra luggage to lug up flights of steps. Counter people rude and very Unknowledge about surrounding area. Very snippy when asked questions as if we were imposing on them. Carpets horrible and rooms stinky. Pool had all sorts of debris in it. Many other places close by to choose from
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
rusty
"Good for cruisin."
Just an overnight to catch a cruise ship the next day. Very convenient and good shuttle service to both airport and cruise line port.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"It does not matter. It was a terrible experience."
I was looking for a cheap an comfortable hotel, near Miami International Airport. I was in Days Inn Miami time ago, but now the hotel staff is terrible, and the room 241 is uncomfortable. Only the free Wi Fi works well.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
VICTOR
"Overnight"
The stay was only overnight for our cruise. We appreciated free shuttle service from the airport.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Pamela
"Will never use this hotel again."
Front desk staff @ check in/out showed poor customer service, dismissed without being aware that my transaction was completed.
3 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"Don't Stay Here"
Ok. So I know I was looking for a bargain. This was SO disappointing. Where do I start? The all-metal door was badly warped on the top and bottom-spaces large enough to let in light and bugs. The furniture looked pretty nice but was grossly oversized for the dimensions of the room. There was literally a 13-inch space for us to enter the bathroom due to the large furniture blocking the entrance. The towel bar in the bathroom had been torn out and replaced but the large hole where the bar was originally was left open and unrepaired. Lots of repairs had been done to walls and ceiling with no attempt to match original textures. Saw hairs in sink that were not ours--EWWW. Seriously, spend a few more dollars to avoid this place.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
kidwhisperer
"Poor customer service/manteinance"
The phone in my room was not working at all and I went all the way to the front desk to ask them to fix the problem because I had a wake up call but nobody showed up, so I requested again and they said to me, that someone was on their way, well nobody did show up, I also could not sleep because of the noise from a car with loud music outside, so I tried to watch some TV and the remote control did not work because the batteries were dead, therefore I could not sleep, I also could not watch TV, and I could not make or receive a call because the phone in my room wasn't working, for these reasons I left the hotel at 3 am and went to the airport, after all I felt like a waste of money staying there, I stayed in this hotel before but the people who worked in front desk before did care and provided a good service, but NOT this time. Beyond everything, I wasn't asking for any favor, I was paying for a service. The room was dirty, had dead batteries in the TV remote control and the phone in my room did not work at all, they DID NOT send anyone to my room from the maintenance to fix the problems.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Danniely
"IDEAL FOR SOUTH BEACH, SUNSET PL, S MIAMI HEALTH C"
Called from airport for shuttle. You have to be armed with letter of your exit and you have to be on the floor for hotel shuttle. Loved the fact that you had luggage e cart to take your stuff to & from the room. The same menu for breakfast everyday; scrambled eggs, sausage, white bread, corn bread with chocolate swirl filling, orange or banana or apple, orange juice which is good, water with orange slices, quite refreshing, coffee and tea. There were 2 microwave ovens and 2, 4 slice toasters to choose from. The hostess kept replenishing stuff, removing used stuff from your table with a ready smile and chuckle. I loved my room. I had a large room with a king size bed, fridge, iron/ board, TV, table with a proper chair, a coffee table, 2 bed side lamps, a desk top lamp and a floor lamp. There were ample towels, soap, toilet paper, face tissue. I did not use the beautiful and inviting pool. It's in a safe area near Dadeland Mall, Sunset Place, South Beach, railway station and health facilities for both humans and pets. I walked the streets to and from Sunset at night. My major gripe came at the end of the stay. I had checked out early and requested transportation in advance for 12 noon to the airport. When I got to the lobby I saw one of the drivers and asked if he was ready to take me to the airport. He beckoned for me to speak with the receptionist. After a spanish conversation between him and the receptionist. The receptionist told me the schedule was 1:30. So I waited 90min
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
DJ
Don't know where to begin. I will start off with do not stay here. Housekeeping is grossly off point. Previous guest used bath towel hanging on back of door. No soap for hand washing in bathroom. Carpet turned socks black. Had to pull a fat wad of a previous guests hair from tub drain. Had to clean tub thoroughly as it had hair and shaved stubble in and around top of tub. Side of toilet has hair and urine on it. Curtains have some crusty stains on it. I don't even want to know. Lastly, saw cockroach on exterior of closet door within the first several minutes in room. Most Screwed up is I have a flight at 6:15 am and I most likely will NOT sleep. Will be keeping lights on in hope that roaches stay tucked away. Stay somewhere else people. The wifi does not work at all and the staff is rude with a major attitude.
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Matthew
"Rooms are fair"
Fair. Bed is too close to the bathroom. Only two foot space to walk. Hotel is old and not updated. Chair in room had wear marks and stains. It was close to airport and only stayed one night so it was ok, would not wanted to stay any longer.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Comfortable for the price range. Easy access to Dolphin Mall.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"Dead bolt wouldn't open when trying to leave room"
When trying to catch a 4am shuttle to the airport the deadbolt wouldn't open...desk clerk couldn't open with a key..eventually I was able to get the lock to open..
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"BE AWARE: There are two DaysInn Airport"
I book this hotel because I needed to be near the airport. When I arrived they didn't have my reservation. I was in the wrong hotel, the DaysInn Airport South. This one is newer.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Carlos
"Very Happy!!!!"
Charlene at front desk was truly amazing !!!!! She went above and beyond to make sure my stay was as enjoyable as possible. The breakfast at hotel was delicious , and the shuttle was very convenient.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"This hotel"
Musty smell...lady at desk knew nothing I asked her...they sent us to a place much different than we asked to go to. Shuttle rides were ridiculous with times.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Not satisfied"
No satisfied bad service all the way around!! On the 3 day stay couldnt talk to a manager room was dirty doors were being repaired at the time of check in
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Would not stay here again"
I did not feel safe or comfortable here. Very old. No bath tub. People were coming in and out of this back door that was by my room and off an alleyway. Door didn't seem to be secured at all. I was thankful they had a free 24 hour shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
ILuvAZHeat
"It was ok"
I just didn't like a lot the personnel treatment. I moved to another hotel and there the personnel was kind and patient.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Edward
Terrible, would not recomend it at all. Was not clean and also had no parking area.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
"They need lots of work. Get what you pay for"
I couldn't sleep. There were small roaches all over the bathroom the towels were not clean and there were hair strands all over the bed and bathroom. Disgusting. I couldn't even connect to the wifi. I only stayed one night to fly out next morning. At least they have a free shuttle
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Pamela
"honeymoon hideaway"
Me and my husband were on our honeymoon and we got a room that was right above the lounge it was really loud but Katherine upgraded our room and we had a wonderful stay thank you so much
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Delores
"cheap is not always better"
The hotel is cheap and you get what you pay for. the rooms don't have refrigerator or microwave. if you want to have those in your room you will be charge another $20 dollars to do so. they don't have free breakfast so have that in consideration before you book.The parking space can be difficult at this time because they are renovating the street.Overall I won't book in this hotel again, rather to pay a few more dollars and stay at a more convenience place.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Uncomfortable"
I got a room next to the dumpster. The smell was horrible...noise from dump truck also.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
SVF
door key stop working and the other key didn't work at all. had a wakeup call and they didn't call to wake me up.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"I was upset due to the condition of hotel"
I ended leaving due to I wasn't aware of renovations
4 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Janice
"rating"
we had to ask for more wash clothes both days two people in room but only one wash cloth every time they cleaned the room .
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
We had sercrity walk in without knockeLing and they ended up in the wrong room
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2015
Sara
"Do not stay there!"
Horrible!!! The worst customer services I have ever experience. My room was above the bar and the music was playing so loud the room was vibrating. Asked to speak to the manager and he ignore my complaint, said there's nothing he could do since my night was booked through Hotels.com. Do not stay there! I have never had a problem like this with any of my bookings at others hotels.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Johanny
"Loudly Night"
There was a Karaoke on all night long. Not fun at all
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"one night"
Had early flight so overnighted It was ok for the price not the besta area not for a family
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
"Cheap"
Although the room was clean, it had strong mold scent. We rented this room because of late flight and just wanted to sleep. Well, we slept, but I wsd too tired, otherwise I would not be able to sleep hearing awful ac noise. But the major issue - is smell. Imagine if you come to a dungeon, but it was surprisingly lit and clean. People with astma - beware! Another issue - I did dot feel safe there: no fence, no security outside... The conclusion: stay away from this motel. Take anything that cost more than 100$, don't be eager or lazy (as I), take something far away from this district, I suppose all of them are same here.
Dee
"convenient to the Miami Airport"
Within 10 minutes of our arrival to the curb , our shuttle driver picked us up at the airport. One hour later , we had checked into our first floor room and were eating in the hotel cafe. The shuttle picked us up at 5:00 a.m. The hotel has done an excellent update. My husband and I were comfortable and well-received. We will return.
Sandra
"Airport Hotel"
Staff at check in were very hurried, gave poor directions to room did not give any info about internet, diding etc.
Nicki
"Book elsewhere"
Hotel is 5 minutes from airport it took 35 minutes for shuttle pick up. Restaurant was open and serving till 11pm but at 9:55 they quit serving and wouldn't seat us. So we go to their bar which advertised 6.00 pictures of beer on Friday nights and we were charged 10.00 per picture. People were outside bar and hotel puking on sidewalk (gross) and then to top it off we put in a wake up call for a cruise which never came. So if your hungry or have something time sensitive and need a wake-up call you might consider another hotel.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Leanne
"Not so bad"
The receptionist was great. I called and she had the van find me immediately. Some other people were having a bad day. One lady had lost her husband and couldn't find him. One guy had borrowed an iron from the hotel, and came back complaining that someone filled it with coffee, instead of wáter. But it is close to the airport, and inexpensive and not all that bad.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Its very small room so not comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Abhinav
The front desk people are good. Maid service could be better. Missing my shoe horn, they also left the Dry cleaning bags on the floor in the closet for days.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Not a good experience with a baby"
The hotel doesn't have an elevator, having a stroller for the baby and no elevator was tough. The vending machines were not working, none of them. Small rooms The baby crib was so dirty, we had to buy one. Parking was always difficult, there were never an empty slot.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
asoasti
The floor was uneven. It felt very weird walking on the floor in the room. The bathroom door would not shut completely. The shower floor was slippery. There was no hand rails to get a hold as I was slipping in the shower or anything on the floor of the shower to prevent slipping.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2015