All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4635 Tomken Rd, Eglinton and Tomken, Mississauga, ON, L4W1J9, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1590

"You Get what you paid for"
It was perfect for some college students looking for a cheap room for drinking and commuting Toronto. That being said, the phone in the room did not work and the room smelled horrible and was stuffy. So if you want a room spending little to no money then these are the things you have to deal with. :)
4 night trip Mar 4, 2013
"Good for the people who want to spend less."
Very economical and comfortable. It was clean as well. I wish they had a fridge and a microwave in the room but I think then it would not have been so low cost. Overall very good experience, happy :) Will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Great Hotel..."
Great place. Not far from downtown. Very close to highway and few miles from good Indian restaurants.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Great price....you get what you pay for."
No elevator and assigned to the 3rd floor. I protested and got the 1st floor. The mini fridge was broken. The door wouldn't shut, so we didn't bother plugging it in. Continental breakfast was only from 6-9am. That is just ridiculous on a weekend.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
The heater was very hard to get the right warm/cold temperature. The sheet had blood stain (the second night of the stay). I have to get the room keycard re-validated every night in order to get into the room (pain).
3 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Steve W
good place for couple of nights satay if you are on budget
2 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"Decent Stay."
The bathroom is a bit bigger then average budget hotel/motel that we've been to in the past few days. There's a fridge in the room, & small coffee maker, but no microwave, no ironing board. Breakfast area is so small & no hot food. But it's ok, we prefer to try local food outside.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2012
"Great hotel for the price!"
The room was clean and pretty average for the price range. No problems with the room whatsoever. The property was pretty plain and small. Only a 3 floor hotel with 1 hallway per floor. For the price I was very happy and would rent again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"A reasonable hotel at a reasonable rent"
A reasonable hotel at this rent. The location is wonderful. Access to highways is very easy.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
The hotel amenities were very limited. This is an older hotel in need of updating. Rates were reasonable.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Visiting my sister-in-law"
No elevator and our room in on the 2nd floor, it would be nice to know that ahead of time so that we know what we up against, it is not convenient and next time I will call agead..
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Cathy
"Not a great hotel!"
The room was pretty clean.The continental breakfast provided was disappointing...do not rely on that!!
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Veverita
"Geat stay small room"
I loved the location and since I was alone I took a single queen bed room. It was clean and comfortable but tiny. Had I not been just an over night guest it would have been cramped - a disaster if I brought my wife and her stuff. Great Place but take the bigger room if you are not alone
Business trip Jul 22, 2012
Martin
"Decent, not great"
The hotel was convenient to my appointments. It is outdated as far as carpeting, furniture, etc. Ceiling in the room needed some repair. Overall, it was comfortable and clean. It still uses comforters on the bed. God only knows how often they get cleaned.
Business trip Jul 16, 2012

Very good
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Bad experience"
We got there really late hoping there was not going to be any problems when checking in. I was asked my first name only and was told that I was already checked in. I was confused to what she meant because we had just gotten there. She insisted that I was already checked in. I had to show her my reservation to make her understand that I was not checked in and even at that she did not even look at my paper. She looked into it to find out that she had booked my room with a king bed to someone else. At that point the person from that room was passing by so she called him over to sign the proper papers. I was finally checking when she said that she was giving me a double bed. I refused to take it as I had paid for a king bed that she gave away to someone else. I didn't like my experience especially that I had to fight for the room that I paid for.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
found room to be clean and a basic hotel room, other than check in/out we needed no service staff that this was friendly didn't use any of the amenities as we were only there a short time had travelled to go the the hospital for surgery location was good didn't hear a thing all night.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"BAD SERVICE..."
i know its not writen in stone when u ask a request.. but when ur lied too about what u have requested.. thats very bad service.. IAM EXTREMELY UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AT THIS PLACE...WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM.
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Cheap but not safe!"
Cheap price, good location, but the service need improve. The receptionist let me write the cridit card number by myself, and give me the key which does not work at first. I have to bring my two luggages go up and Down without elevator for key changing. Next morning, the hotel manager opened my door for another customer without check ID. That's totally scared me, felt there was not safe. I won't go back anymore. Be ware!
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Needs a lift"
This is an ideal stopover from the airport after a long flight. It could use a lift, however, when there are bags to take up to the third floor.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Kenneth
"Racrac"
So far everything is fine but the only thing I don't like is if somebody is using the shower in the other room you can hear the noise especially if you stay at the first floor. Other than that the room were clean, location is accessible, service not happy with it.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
May Florence
"•Hotel location was good"
my stay was very nice at toronto
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
Saleem
"Clean & Comfortable - but don't count on breakfast"
This hotel was close to a concert venue we were attending and the price was ok. We were disappointed in the breakfast - no fresh fruit or yogurt and it was only available until 9 am on a Saturday! Very small area for it as well. The vending machines would not take loonies - the desk person told us it would only take "newer" loonies and exchanged ours for one that worked. Strange. Other than that, it was quiet, clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
DIANE
"We would stay again"
My wife and I stayed here on May 1st, 2015. The hotel is somewhat dated but it looks like there working on updating and improving it. Our stay was very comfortable. No stairs was not a big deal for us, but could be for some. Beds had no box spring but were comfortable. Breakfast was continental but very good. Wifi worked great. Free parking. All for $80 with tax as we prepaid for our stay. We would return to this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Don
"Needs improvements and clean carpets."
The hotel was okay. I think they should invest in some good comfortable beds. Those beds were not comfortable at all felt like sleeping on a hard surface.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Thaminda
"A Short pleasant stay"
Did not know there was no elevator.Tugging suitcases to the third floor was a bit trying.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Harold
"great"
Nice stay close to everthing good situated for staying in Toronto.
3 night trip Apr 6, 2015
Santiago
"Overall good for the price"
Clean room, stairs and hallways also clean, breakfast good quality. Front desk staff was helpful and cordial. I wish they had elevators, taking the stairs to the third floor wasnt always fun.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice for the price!"
Very pleasant staff at the front desk at all hours of the day and night.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
cathy
"We just stayed one night in transit"
Overall it was good for the price, good for one night but wouldn't want to stay long. Shuttle was offered, we had to leave by 6, so buffett wasn't set up but he did bring us out some fruit and bagels before we left. But for less than $75, breakfast and shuttle included, can't beat that. Only thing is no elevators, so we had to carry our luggage up to 2nd floor, so if you stay ask for a main floor if this is a problem for you.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"nice place"
With an early morning flight this hotel was a great place for me to stay. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Bryant
"dont like it overall"
Need renovations, heating temp. need an update, carpet sinks and old.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
worst hotel
"Friendly"
Staff was friendly and accommodating
4 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
MX
"Good location but no compensation for no cable tv"
Stayed for 3 nights to attend a training nearby. The location was very good. The most disappointing thing was there was no cable for two nights. Promises of reducing the bill at checkout didn't happen. We had prepaid.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Robin
"not impressed"
We were on the third floor and as there wasn't an elevator we had to carry the luggage up three flights of stairs, they should have someone available to do this. When I reserved the room online, the advertisement for the hotel indicated that parking our vehicle was included in the cost. However, when I arrived only the day we arrived and the day we returned was covered, their was a cost for each of the other days we were gone. I have never paid for parking at a park and fly hotel before. The t.v. did not work so we ended up having to change rooms. On our return from our vacation, while other airport hotels had shuttles waiting for them when their flight arrived we had to call to have someone pick us up and waited for over 30 minutes (it was 3 in the morning) - I was not impressed.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Darlene
"handy hotel to the airport, with free shuttle"
We were impressed with the comfort of the bed and the quality of the linens and towels. We appreciated the 24 hour free shuttle from the airport.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
westcoastrz
"Cable TV did not work for 2/3 night I was there."
Cable TV did not work for two out if three nights I was there.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great place"
Very helpful staff booked free shuttle for me to go to the airport the next morning.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Airport stayover"
Good location with 24 hour shuttle. Quick breakfast and friendly service
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Clean room all things considered, kind of old room but cheap. Staff forgot my wake up call though.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Excellent rate"
Poor recommendation is only because of no television. Normally very satisfied and have stayed here several times.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Friendly Staff, Clean Room - Good Value"
Great place for overnight accommodation. Nothing fancy is what we were looking for. Friendly staff, clean common area and room. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Clean and quiet."
The Day's Inn provides a basic, clean and quiet hotel room. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were clean and crisp. I had a good night's sleep, with absolutely no complaints. Good value for your money. I would return again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Rosemary
We're seniors, and find out the room was on 3rd floor without elevator. The staff wanted to give us on the first floor room, then find out not possible because we're tidy up with Expedia. Even she offered to carry up our suitecase to the 3rd floor, we did not want, so few items took it out and carry ourselves.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Sweet n comfy"
Love this little hotel, feels like home to me. The only thing I'd change is adding some scrambled eggs to be available for breakie
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Price was decent."
Locked out of my room twice. Found bugs in my room.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"NO ELEVATOR"
Room was fine.. clean and comfortable. Service was good. However, it should let people know that there is NO elevator. We had to carry all our heavy luggage up 3 flights of stairs to our room. Note .. there were no rooms left on first and second floors.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice location"
Not bad, hotel needs elevators
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Snow Stay!"
I stayed overnight as a result of a snow storm - last minute. The receptionist was extremely friendly and welcoming. The room incredibly clean and the bed very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised as I shopped for the best rate in the area. In bad winter weather, I normally stay in the city - I will return again and again. Thank you so much.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Christine
"poor service"
we checked in around midnight but for a reason we have to wait good 15-20 minutes for the receptionist to entertain us and Noting there is only one customer he was attending when we came, we were just like,"how much longer we have to wait?" Queen bed is not comfortable compared to other king beds we've been compared to hotels like Marriott.next morning we went out and I came back alone with some bags and other stuff and the room key ddnt work.since we stayed in 3rd floor and No elevators,i opt to call the reception instead Of walking up and down the stairs or leave my stuff in the lobby about the issue.To my surprise he asked me to get another key from the reception but I denied that.I waited for the key but when he opened the room door he still asked me to get a new key from the reception myself. Gosh! knowing my key doesn't work,why he ddnt brought a new one with him when he went up to open the room for me?. What a brilliant hotel personnel and i wonder what are their trainings for good customer service? for God's sake these people needs another training on how to give effecient and good service to its clients.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015