All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4635 Tomken Rd, Eglinton and Tomken, Mississauga, ON, L4W1J9, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Decent Stay."
The bathroom is a bit bigger then average budget hotel/motel that we've been to in the past few days. There's a fridge in the room, & small coffee maker, but no microwave, no ironing board. Breakfast area is so small & no hot food. But it's ok, we prefer to try local food outside.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2012
"Great hotel for the price!"
The room was clean and pretty average for the price range. No problems with the room whatsoever. The property was pretty plain and small. Only a 3 floor hotel with 1 hallway per floor. For the price I was very happy and would rent again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"A reasonable hotel at a reasonable rent"
A reasonable hotel at this rent. The location is wonderful. Access to highways is very easy.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
The hotel amenities were very limited. This is an older hotel in need of updating. Rates were reasonable.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Visiting my sister-in-law"
No elevator and our room in on the 2nd floor, it would be nice to know that ahead of time so that we know what we up against, it is not convenient and next time I will call agead..
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Cathy
"Not a great hotel!"
The room was pretty clean.The continental breakfast provided was disappointing...do not rely on that!!
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Veverita
"Geat stay small room"
I loved the location and since I was alone I took a single queen bed room. It was clean and comfortable but tiny. Had I not been just an over night guest it would have been cramped - a disaster if I brought my wife and her stuff. Great Place but take the bigger room if you are not alone
Business trip Jul 22, 2012
Martin
"Decent, not great"
The hotel was convenient to my appointments. It is outdated as far as carpeting, furniture, etc. Ceiling in the room needed some repair. Overall, it was comfortable and clean. It still uses comforters on the bed. God only knows how often they get cleaned.
Business trip Jul 16, 2012
"Good place to stay"
This is a good hotel for rate it offers. Stayed their with a family for 3 nights. Continental breakfast has nothing special (beagels and coffe/tee), but overall it is a good place to stay.
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
"Colose to Major Highways"
It was refreshing and enjoyable
Family trip Jun 7, 2012
"Just don't forget anything when you leave."
We had no problems except that I left an expensive and brand new bottle of shampoo in the shower. I called the hotel and confirmed the rooms had not yet been cleaned--and requested they hold the shampoo as I would come through in 2 days and p ick it up. I called back after the rooms were cleaned and the cleaning staff claimed it was gone. I'm sure someone is enjoying my shampoo. So, as long as you don't check out and leave anything of value--you'll be pleased. If you forget something--its open season even if you call in and stated "please hold on to this item as I will be back". It probably won't be "found" by anyone, even if you tell them exactly where it is, what it looked like and the brand name of the item.
Other trip Jun 7, 2012
Anne

"Needs a lift"
This is an ideal stopover from the airport after a long flight. It could use a lift, however, when there are bags to take up to the third floor.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Kenneth
"Racrac"
So far everything is fine but the only thing I don't like is if somebody is using the shower in the other room you can hear the noise especially if you stay at the first floor. Other than that the room were clean, location is accessible, service not happy with it.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
May Florence
"•Hotel location was good"
my stay was very nice at toronto
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
Saleem
"Clean & Comfortable - but don't count on breakfast"
This hotel was close to a concert venue we were attending and the price was ok. We were disappointed in the breakfast - no fresh fruit or yogurt and it was only available until 9 am on a Saturday! Very small area for it as well. The vending machines would not take loonies - the desk person told us it would only take "newer" loonies and exchanged ours for one that worked. Strange. Other than that, it was quiet, clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
DIANE
"We would stay again"
My wife and I stayed here on May 1st, 2015. The hotel is somewhat dated but it looks like there working on updating and improving it. Our stay was very comfortable. No stairs was not a big deal for us, but could be for some. Beds had no box spring but were comfortable. Breakfast was continental but very good. Wifi worked great. Free parking. All for $80 with tax as we prepaid for our stay. We would return to this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Don
"Needs improvements and clean carpets."
The hotel was okay. I think they should invest in some good comfortable beds. Those beds were not comfortable at all felt like sleeping on a hard surface.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Thaminda
"A Short pleasant stay"
Did not know there was no elevator.Tugging suitcases to the third floor was a bit trying.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Harold
"great"
Nice stay close to everthing good situated for staying in Toronto.
3 night trip Apr 6, 2015
Santiago
"Overall good for the price"
Clean room, stairs and hallways also clean, breakfast good quality. Front desk staff was helpful and cordial. I wish they had elevators, taking the stairs to the third floor wasnt always fun.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"nice place"
With an early morning flight this hotel was a great place for me to stay. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Bryant
"Friendly"
Staff was friendly and accommodating
4 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
MX
"Good location but no compensation for no cable tv"
Stayed for 3 nights to attend a training nearby. The location was very good. The most disappointing thing was there was no cable for two nights. Promises of reducing the bill at checkout didn't happen. We had prepaid.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Robin
"not impressed"
We were on the third floor and as there wasn't an elevator we had to carry the luggage up three flights of stairs, they should have someone available to do this. When I reserved the room online, the advertisement for the hotel indicated that parking our vehicle was included in the cost. However, when I arrived only the day we arrived and the day we returned was covered, their was a cost for each of the other days we were gone. I have never paid for parking at a park and fly hotel before. The t.v. did not work so we ended up having to change rooms. On our return from our vacation, while other airport hotels had shuttles waiting for them when their flight arrived we had to call to have someone pick us up and waited for over 30 minutes (it was 3 in the morning) - I was not impressed.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Darlene
"Friendly Staff, Clean Room - Good Value"
Great place for overnight accommodation. Nothing fancy is what we were looking for. Friendly staff, clean common area and room. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Clean and quiet."
The Day's Inn provides a basic, clean and quiet hotel room. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were clean and crisp. I had a good night's sleep, with absolutely no complaints. Good value for your money. I would return again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Rosemary
"Sweet n comfy"
Love this little hotel, feels like home to me. The only thing I'd change is adding some scrambled eggs to be available for breakie
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Price was decent."
Locked out of my room twice. Found bugs in my room.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"NO ELEVATOR"
Room was fine.. clean and comfortable. Service was good. However, it should let people know that there is NO elevator. We had to carry all our heavy luggage up 3 flights of stairs to our room. Note .. there were no rooms left on first and second floors.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice location"
Not bad, hotel needs elevators
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Snow Stay!"
I stayed overnight as a result of a snow storm - last minute. The receptionist was extremely friendly and welcoming. The room incredibly clean and the bed very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised as I shopped for the best rate in the area. In bad winter weather, I normally stay in the city - I will return again and again. Thank you so much.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Christine
"poor service"
we checked in around midnight but for a reason we have to wait good 15-20 minutes for the receptionist to entertain us and Noting there is only one customer he was attending when we came, we were just like,"how much longer we have to wait?" Queen bed is not comfortable compared to other king beds we've been compared to hotels like Marriott.next morning we went out and I came back alone with some bags and other stuff and the room key ddnt work.since we stayed in 3rd floor and No elevators,i opt to call the reception instead Of walking up and down the stairs or leave my stuff in the lobby about the issue.To my surprise he asked me to get another key from the reception but I denied that.I waited for the key but when he opened the room door he still asked me to get a new key from the reception myself. Gosh! knowing my key doesn't work,why he ddnt brought a new one with him when he went up to open the room for me?. What a brilliant hotel personnel and i wonder what are their trainings for good customer service? for God's sake these people needs another training on how to give effecient and good service to its clients.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Jeanalyn
"Older motel but very comfortable and clean"
Self serve breakfast was nicely presented more than coffee and a doughnut.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"No elevator. I had to lift my 2 suitcases of 32 kg"
No elevator. I had to lift my 2 suitcases of 32 kg for two floors. Rude front desk staff. Basic hotel. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
nat
"excellent"
Your recepreceptionist Mr Seymour was very accommodating and helpful
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Bahadur
"Yes"
It was nice I enjoyed it................................................................
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Old hotel"
There was no elevator and the rooms were old and wet with no much stuff in the washroom like body lotion
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
clean
"rating of one night stay at Day's Inn Missassauga."
clean and comfortable room. good value for rates. would not hesitate, to recommend your hotel to others.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
victor
"Not very good for the price"
The TV reception is a joke! The Wifi is not great if you rent a room on the third floor. The room was ok but the desk for the computer and the chair were disgusting. The continental breakfast was better the last time, they had bagels and waffles. Now it's cereals, yogurt or toast. I was woken up a few times by the other customers. This was not a very good stay.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"it is ok"
good place to spend night
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
todor
"Essential comfy stay!"
To be fair, the hotel is good for the price compared to other hotels in Toronto and GTA, and I would stay again. Close access to HWY 401 and 403 and free parking. High speed internet and LCD TV are excellent as well as desk for doing some work. On the not so good side, double beds rooms don't come with closets because of the room space, I used the drawers instead and there were a few hangers so was OK but may be not if for ladies, or you need a closet. Breakfast is simple, if you need more there is Tim Horton's 3 minutes walk.
12 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Good Value"
Two of our employees stayed at the Days Inn while working in Toronto. The accomodations were clean and comfortable providing them with a good rest at the end of a busy day. The only complaint was that there was no syrup for the waffles.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean. The furniture is an older style, however the wallpaper in the room, and the bathroom facilities, seem quite new. Good location and on main bus routes. Great place to stay and would go here again.
7 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Stephen
NZ
"Need to hire staff with better attitude"
When checking in, I forgot my credit card at home, the lady at the front desk said, "any credit card will do"; which was fine, but I stood there looking through my purse, she kept repeating "any credit card will do" as if she was rushing me, I told her that is my only credit card. Again she repeated "any card will do", I then repeated that that is my only card, she then said it again, which frustrated me. Since she was rushing me I assumed she might ask me for an ID after I give my card, so I gave her my driver's license in the mean time while I look. She said "what am I going to do with this? I said I need your credit card" with attitude. I don't like starting my day with people giving me attitude. If she listen while I talked or if she didn't give me attitude and repeated her self over and over, service would have been great. I work for customer service as well and most customers become loyal mainly because of the service from staff and/or agents.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Fraulaine
"Convenient and adequate"
This is the perfect no frills hotel stay. Room cleaned daily, breakfast every morning, hot shower and bed.... What more can you ask? No complaints whatsoever; staff were polite and helpful. Close by to the airport and multiple highways. Would stay again if needed a spot in the area.
8 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Nice, close to mississauga squre one and airport"
It is not bad hotel. But has no breakfast hall and elevator for senior guests. Has spacious parking lot and wi-fi.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"good"
good experience, staff and room.............................................................
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
majid
"Avoid"
No elevator, so if you have bags, be prepared to carry your luggage up 3 floors. Breakfast is less than basic. It should be classified as snack bar, not breakfast.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"quiet property"
The only drawback was that it was 3 floors and they dont have lift and they would only give room on first floor to there regulars . it is hard to carry luggage on third fllor . so if u have walking problems then this hotel is not for you if u dont have room on first floor
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
I had a good stay, apart from the issue of no elevator in the hotel.
5 night family trip Oct 3, 2014