All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Breakfast is average
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"nice hotel"
the staff in this hotel is great.. we stayed just one day but i can tell it is nice
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Arturo
"Knight's Inn Hotel Stay"
The equipment in the rooms appeared to be very old and some of it didn't work (my heater only blew out cold air). The staff however was quite friendly. I would only recommend this place to someone looking for a cheap place to stay.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Worse hotel experience ever"
As soon as I arrived I went to the 3rd floor it smells like someone smoking weed , when I enter the roon it smells funky n old , went back to front dest after 35 mins he change my room to a single instead of double , u can hear everything thats happening outside or next door , no sense of privacy. The hallway was very noisy .
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
kevin
"Hotel"
It was okay! Nothing interesting to say ............
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Couple
i would stay there again but it was pretty bare bones and in the middle of nothing. nice bonus was the cleaning ladies letting breakfast stay open a bit later than the 9am scheduled close time.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Near to the airport"
The hotel has a really good facilities ,free parking ,free internet ,free shutter to the airport ,free breakfast ,the hotel staff is excellent.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Luis
"We stay here several times a year."
The only drawback is no elevator, so if you have issues request a ground floor room in advance.
5 night trip Oct 30, 2013
K. Standard
"One night at Days Inn Missisauga"
Not satisfied at all
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2013
"I would definitely book again"
Internet worked and was fast, staff was very pleasant, room was clean (bathroom was spotless), lobby was updated and the location was convenient (about 20 minutes from downtown and places to grab a quick bite to eat are all around). I was traveling from the US on a tight budget so I was very relieved that I was able to be comfortable and satisfied with the 4 days I stayed at this hotel while I was in Canada. Definitely a bargain at this price.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
satisfied customer
I was pulling a Trailer and there was allot of room to park. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was satisfying. I would stay there again
3 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Roddy Portelance
"Nice, comfortable hotel."
This is a great location! The Missasauga Tranist Line is just outside the door and provides easy and direct transport to the Toronto subway system. There are plenty of good eating establishment within walking distance. Pete's Place is excellent and Tim Hortons is across the street.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"It was ok"
Nothing fancy, nothing extraordinary but good enough IMO.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Toronto area Hotel"
Very close to Toronto Int'l airport. Easy access to downtown Toronto via major highways,. Check-in was easy, room as advertised.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Bruce
"so so"
little far away from toronto city. you pay extra$ 20-30, you can stay in city. hotel self is ok.but no elevator.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
peter
"BAD SERVICE"
I did not stay there! It has been the WORST days inn I have ever attempted to stay at. The front desk was slack and disinterested. Bad customer service. No elevators, no one to help with bags. I checked the room out and I.it was beyond basic and not very clean, so I left. Location was ok but surrounding areas were not. Would not recommend this to anyone.
5 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Saabereh
"Nothing fancy but good enough"
Nothing fancy but good enough. No elevator, but everything else was good.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Very bad"
Very BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery BadVery Bad
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Nojan
We had a good time at days inn. Dont pack too heavy! There is no elevator
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
"Wring expectations"
Wel, I -from other reviews- thought it was goignt o be bad, but I was wrong. I got there and the lady at front desk was very friendly and helpful. When I got in the room I was surprise how clean and its condotions were pretty good. I was very tired from a long trip and it was such a relief find a hotel like this for that price.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
leos
"OK hotel for short stay"
Room is small but clean. No elevator, poor wifi connection. Breakfast is OK but only until 9 am and area is so small, often no place to sit. No fridge or micrawave in room.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"this hotel is okay"
I made a reservation for a week in this hotel . This 1 week was the toughest experience of staying in a hotel , due to the following issues: 1 No elevator( i was staying on third floor) the higher your floor goes the lower internet service you get - 2 very slow internet services( everybody was sitting in lobby till 2 r 3 am because of its low quality internet. 3 no Guest laundry( they do not have guest laundry room) if you want to wash your clothes you have to go 6Km s north to find a coin laundry. 4 no ironing table and no iron for pressing. this was one the super worst experience of life to stay in this hotel.
7 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Mediocre at best"
I stay in Toronto about one weekend per month and this was the least pleasing hotel I have used. They do not use a fitted mattress sheet so you wake up in the middle of the night with a wrinkled sheet and bare mattress under you. The air conditioner barely worked. Thank goodness it was not over 75 F during my stay or the room would have been too hot. I did mention these items too hotel personnel with no result. Will not stay again.
5 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"OK"
Friendly staff. Free wifi. Free continental breakfast. It is ok for one or two days if you need to be in Mississauga.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2013
"Great two-star hotel!!!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is not the most conveniently located one, but we had a car, so the location was no issue at all. The sheets and towels were fresh everyday. The room cleaned everyday. The continental breakfast was very basic, so don't expect much. But, the condition of the hotel is excellent. This is a very clean hotel and rather new. The surrounding neighborhood is safe but very suburban. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance, and Tim Hortons where you can grab decent coffee and donuts. Overall, I definitely recommend this hotel!
3 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"Nice hotel, value for money"
I had a nice 2 day stay in this hotel. This was my second time booking this hotel and will stay agin.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Alex
"Days Inn"
This gem of a little hotel is all we needed for our stay in the area. Will definitely stay and recommend it to friends.
3 night trip May 16, 2013
TravelExpert
Could use a better mattress
1 night trip May 10, 2013
urty45

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Not a Good Choice"
Very disappointing. We were booked for three nights and checked it first thing in the morning after the first night. Found a much nicer Hilton Gatden Inn down the street. Room was dirty. Blankets on bed were dirty. Carpet had burn marks. Ceiling in the bathroom was mouldy. Dust hanging from bedroom ceiling. Overall a terrible experience. Do not recommend.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2016
Carmen
"Close to airport"
Great service @ FD. Clean room. Sufficient breakfast. Right off the hwy.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Teresa
Stayed for one night. Was an enjoyable stay staff was friendly and took care of all our needs.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
Kirsten
"Days inn"
Fine
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2016
Had a great stay. Bed was very comfortable, washroom was clean and tidy. The only complaint i have is that the toilet was making loud noises at night. Other than that, the free breakfast was good and very close to the highways/ airport.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2016
Caitlin
"Good clean discount hotel"
The room was clean and comfortable. Nothing super fancy. Breakfast options were sufficient. Walls are a bit thin so a noisy neighbour might be a nuisance but it seemed like a quiet hotel while I was there.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2016
When we arrived in the early evening we had to be moved because they put us in a room that housekeeping didn't clean. The breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2016
"Ok but beware if you are not super fit"
Motel ok for one night stay but have never encountered a motel or hotel with three storeys and no lift. It's absolutely ridiculous.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2016
Janet
"Not For Whiners!"
Nice quiet hotel with friendly staff. The room wasn't large but it was clean and up to date. If you are a "pre madona" who whines about the bed being too soft or the soap isn't to you're liking then this place isn't for you. It's a good place to lay your head for a good price. The free breakfast had a limited selection but there is a Tim's right next door. I plan on staying here again when I'm back for business.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2016
Ian
"overall is ok"
Everything is simple and fine, friendly service, except the breakfast, the food is not fresh,left over from the previous days.
4 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Caroline
Bed was too soft
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
"Double Check the Shuttle"
Not the best hotel, not the worst. But be sure of your air port shuttle arrangements. Hotel Shuttle goes under other names. Days in does not have a dedicated shuttle. Be sure to ask your contact and ask all the drivers.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"My stay in the Days Inn Hotel Mississauga, Toront"
The Staff were very friendly, they went out their way to help you. The breakfast was excellent with a very good supply of food and drinks. I would stay there again very good price.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"DAYS INN, TORONTO"
The one thing that stands out to me is that it had NO ELEVATOR and we were on the 3rd floor. There was nothing else available. Both my husband and I need knee replacements so this was not good. This particular point should stand out in RED letters when you book a hotel room and it wasn't even on there....so beware if you have trouble with stairs. The room otherwise was adequate. The price was decent. Breakfast was ok.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
"Unfortunate unexpected surprises compensated"
We reserved 2 rooms as we were several adults traveling together. We asked to have the rooms with communicating doors but 1 of the room was infected with bed bugs and we requested a crib for the baby but they didn't have any at the hotel. Thank God a Walmart was 5km away so we rushed to buy a small playpen. As an apology they upgraded us to bigger rooms that were next to each other with 2 queen beds in each of the rooms. The only unfortunate thing about this hotel is that there's no elevator and we had a person with restricted mobility so it was challenging for him to go to the 2nd floor. A continental breakfast was included and it's what you can expect : coffee, waffles, danishes, all kinds of sweets. The hotel is located close to the highway and the airport.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Boguslaw
"OK stay no problems"
One night comfortable stay, room clean, comfortable ,WiFi worked well, breakfast usual chain motel fare. Not a pretty area.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
mark
"Unexpected undesired surprises compensated"
We reserved 2 rooms as we were several adults traveling together. We asked to have the rooms with communicating doors but 1 of room was infected with bed bugs and we requested a crib for the baby but they didn't have any at the hotel. As an apology they upgraded us to bigger rooms that were next to each other with 2 queen beds in each. Thank God a Walmart was 5km away so we rushed to buy a small playpen. Continental breakfast was included and it's what you can expect:coffee, waffles, danishes, all kinds of sweets. One unfortunate thing about this hotel is that there's no elevator and we had a person with restricted mobility so going on the second floor was challenging for him. Besides that the hotel is close to the highway and airport.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Boguslaw
I'm a clean freak and the room was very dusty and the bathroom wall had marks on it. The halls smelled funny to me. The staff were very polite .and approachable. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Jen
HAD A ROOM ON THE 3RD FLOOR BUT THERE WAS NO LIFT. HAD TO CARRY OUR HEAVY SUITCASES UP 3 SETS OF STAIRS. WORST THING WAS WAKING UP ON OUR LAST MORNING TO DISCOVER A NUMBER OF INSECT / BUG BITES (MORE THAN 20) ON MY ARMS AND LEGS. TRIED TO CALL THE HOTEL THE NEXT DAY BUT NO ONE ANSWERED THE PHONE
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
"Missing breakfast!"
Stayed with family, rooms were basic, breakfast was very disappointing, there was nothing left for us!!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2015
This hotel was Ok for a stopover but nothing special. We were disappointed to be told at 8.45 there was no yoghurt or fruit available . The receptionist was surly . Toiletries and tea and coffee was not refreshed on a two night stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
susan
"Close to international centre"
I paid for a king size bed and got a queen. My son has asthma and we were told it was non smoking and all we could smell was cigarette smoke from outside coming in. We heard doors slamming shut. They need to look into " springs . Kids running up and down the hall. Etc etc we will not be returning
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Great value for money"
For the money this hotel is great value. Free airport shuttle, free breakfast. Not much to see in the area but public transport stops are just across from the hotel. Ours was just an overnight stay after a very long flight but the hotel room had all we needed, comfortable bed, clean room and friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015