All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9975 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX, 77042, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Nice Stay"
From check in to check out the stay at this hotel was above average. I will def be staying again. Recent remodeling, the whole feel is excellent.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Chrissy
"Noisy"
Front desk staff unprofessional- several people in lobby b/t 1am and 3am. Very noisyon first floor.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"time away from it all"
The hotel was nice and the staff was exceptional! The pool was not working but not a big deal!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"This place sucks"
This place wouldn't take my card or cash my card didn't have a name was temporary card offered to pay in cash they didn't want too either
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
D
"close to places i wanted to visit"
Excellent place to stay, everything thing was so nice, will plan on staying there again.
Bernard c.woods jr
"nice and quiet"
Except for getting the wrong room key and walking into someone else's room, the stay was great!
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
V
"Simple and Good"
This hotel is clean n good and I am happy for my stay...
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Kumar
"Best stay at the last minute"
It was a great stay. the room was perfect and clean. It was spacious and offered very good ammenities. I was blown away with the great customer service that i recieved at checkin. I will stay again for sure.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Fredericka Young
Only thing we did not get to use the pool close by because it was under renovation but the pool next door was nice. Just a longer walk to get there.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
We enjoyed our stay and staff was very nice. The Bistro was also great!
Lisa V
"Lovevy stay .. One if my best stays"
I called because i needed a late check in .. So i was told it wasnt a problem .. I arrivwd at 5:45 am and i was offered a late check out at 2:30 pm .. That was so nice and i was very appreciate it .. I had gone out the night .. So i was very sleepy and tired.. Look smell super clean and everytjing was perfect .. The staff extremmly helpfull and nice .. Thanks
migueñ
"Lovevy stay .. One if my best stays"
migueñ
"Awesome stay"
It was extremely nice for a last minute booking on the fourth of July!! One of the best hotels I've stayed at in this area. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful when checking in, and even gave us an extra hour for check out the next day.!! Will definitely book this hotel again and again!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Chayy
"Great Hotel&Staff"
This was my first time staying at this hotel and I must say it was a great experience. The staff were very friendly and were great at their job. I would definitely be back and would recommend them to anyone.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
"A four star hotel in price and service!"
We had to make an emergency trip to Houston over the holiday weekend. I found this hotel on Expedia at a special nightly rate that was comparable and near equal in pricing to many two star hotels. I don't know that I was expecting much out of what you would find at any hotel in that kind of price range. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I'll start with the hotel itself. It definitely has the feel of a motel, but the amenities do set it above other similar establishments. Mini-fridges, comfortable beds/pillows, spacious rooms, clean facilities, and free wi-fi were all available to us. The hotel has character from an interior design standpoint, with breakfast nooks complete with televisions if you want to catch the news while you eat in the bistro (no continental breakfast, but I was okay with that). Beyond that, the space was incredibly well maintained (wall mounted thermostats controlled wall A/C units), and the halls looked well vacuumed and clean. The pool was closed for renovation, but we had other matters to attend to, so that was not a deal breaker. Aside from the physical state of the hotel, I must also praise the staff. The front desk staff were incredibly friendly, accommodating and supportive. We were in town for a family emergency, and when the staff realized that, they asked if there was anything that could be done to make our stay better. Super friendly, incredibly professional, and really just a top notch establishment in every regard.
"Great Fourth July in Houston"
We are very happy to select this hotel: fast internet, excellent staff, easy access to hi way , close to restaurant. We wish to come back and stay here longer than this time.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
lovecruising
"Very nice."
Good service. Very nice rooms. Great lobby. Secure, gated parking.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Peaceful retreat"
Enjoyed the comfortable beds and quiet of the hotel. Staff was extremely helpful. I was apprehensive when we got to our floor and hallway was very warm, however when we got in our room it was very cool. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Brenda
"great for the price!!"
Our experience at this hotel was great! The room was clean. The staff was great especially the front desk girl! The only thing that wasn't clean was the pool hopefully they have gotten that taken cared of. I would definitely stay here again!!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
satisfied
Location is a little off because the hotel sits behind a grocery store but other than that I loved it. I have stayed here 5 times in the last year and this is my hotel of choice for Houston. It's close to lots of resturants and other attractions. Staff is nice, rooms are spacious and clean. The added bonus is the gated parking and locked lobby door after hours! Love this place.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Crystal
"Last Minute Reservation"
We were in town for a family reunion and needed a place to stay at the last minute. The host hotel was book so we got on Hotels.com and found this location at 11 pm and at an affordable price. We stayed here last month and had a good experience so we were confident that we would again. On our last night, the door handle came completely off and we had to figure out how to open the door. We did report it to the front desk but told them they could wait until we checked out before they fixed it. Great stay! I would stay again.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Wendy
While attending a local training session, my stay at the Courtyard was quite pleasent.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"best stay i ever had"
I love this hotel, will definitely stay again
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Blocked toilet in room. Quickly got new room. Clean comfortable and inexpensive.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Nice hotel, smh @ staff"
Overall, good experience but I went down to my car around 745am, check out time being 12...and the stupid housekeeping lady walked in on my husband being undressed in our room!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
k
"wonderful & got a smoking deal"
Great place, great staff, great price through hotels.com (more than 50% than published price) Thanks!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
sd1528
Just an awesome hotel , both business and personal. Family friendly
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Vish
"alright"
Everything was good. Just hot in the hall way but it was good
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"near my son's apartment"
Pleasant visit.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
"Dirty toilet"
The toilet was so dirty that we could not believe our eyes. It has a brown colored ring at water level.
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"Great Hotel at a Great Price"
I enjoyed my stay. I was in Houston for a wedding reception in Katy. The hotel was close to I-10 and my other destinations. The room was great. After my drive from Dallas it was nice to check-in with no problem, get to the room and shower, and get dressed in a clean comfortable room. I really like the secure parking area. I wasn't concerned about safety but I appreciated the option. I would definitely stay there again. It was good to see Officer Ferguson at the hotel as well.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Wendy
"Clean, comfortable hotel"
Overall, I had a very pleasant stay at the hotel. I reserved a single, non-smoking room with a King size bed using Expedia. Free, gated parking is provided to all hotel guests. The staff was very polite, and the check-in process was very easy. My room was very clean; fresh linens, clean towels, and plenty of Paul Mitchell toiletries. The room also had blackout curtains. I noted the room was a bit small, the King size bed took up most of the room. The hotel was very quiet and I rested well. I stayed for just one night. The hotel does offer paid breakfast options, but I opted to purchase food at the Kroger grocery store located next door. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is a clean, quiet, and affordable option for travelers.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Faith
"Close to everything I needed"
I was very happy with my stay. The staff was super helpful. Very comfortable and cozy hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2014
It best just what we needed..relaxation .everybody was nice..location was good and the room was lovely
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Service"
Great customer service and very friendly staff. I liked the location; I was not very far from the places I visited. The hotel is a bit old, but very clean.
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
"Hidden Gem"
I'm originally from Houston and never knew this hotel location was in existence. It was the best hotel stay I have had in the Houston area. I will definitely be staying here again.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Sylvia
Very nice hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff and on a safe location.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Consistently great"
This was our third stay at this hotel in the past 6 months or so. The hotel is clean and quiet and the beds are super comfortable.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Never coming back"
Everything was good until I asked to check out in the front desk and the lady repeatedly asked me if what I wanted to do I check out. I continued to confirm to her, but she continued to ask me, how annoying! After her interview ended she gavel a scolding judgemental look with plenty of facial expressions. She smacked her lips and widened her eyes like if there was something wrong with me and she even murmured "Oh.. I see" with a very condescending tone. The service was horrible, but everything else was good.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2014
"Awesome staff - Great rooms!"
Reaching this hotel was a bit of a hassle. Its located a bit interior from the road, and there are a couple of buildings in between the hotel and the road. So it was confusing at first. After we figured out the path and got in, we were greeted by a friendly front desk staff (think it was John), and the check-in was quick and smooth. Unfortunately, the key card that we were given did not work the first time. So when I walked back to the front desk to inform this, he was very apologetic, and walked me back to the room with a new card and made sure we got in. Also, to make up for the inconvenience, he offered us free breakfast the next day! The room was clean except for a few dirty spots on the carpet. The bed seemed like a spring mattress, which was surprising considering it was Marriott. Apart from that, everything else was fine! I would definitely stay here again and also recommend this hotel for short stays :)
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Kris N
"Amazing Hotel"
We recently stayed here for a family vacation to Houston. I booked my reservation online and called to ask if there would be a crib available for my infant daughter. The girl on the phone assured me it was going to be in there. So when we got to the hotel we checked in and went to the room; there wasn't a crib. I immediately called downstairs and asked the man if he could get us one. Without hesitation he called and got one delivered to our room in less than 10 min! I was so grateful and happy that he was able to help us out especially since I called before we left to make sure. The entire staff that we encounterd were so happy and pleasant it made staying there so wonderful. The location is great and super close to the friends we were in town visiting. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
The guy at the front desk (Dennis) was absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed our intelligent conversation about the areas in Houston. He was very friendly and polite. It made a huge difference in my stay. Thank you, Dennis!
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
André Jackson
"Stay"
Staff was great, rooms ok, no microwave, breakfast very expensive, parking lot not secure, car was broken into while I was there!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Great value for the Area"
Staff was friendly,helpful, and efficient. Area was back off of busy Westheimer which made it much quieter. Plenty of restaurants and a supermarket very close.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Parking was bad.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
shadi
There was a lot of noise and parking was cramped.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Shauna
"Nice hotel close to stores, mall and restaurants"
Great hotel staff, and convenient location!! We were able to get to stores, mall, downtown and different restaurants quickly
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
There was only one person at the front desk, so I had to wait a little, but that's probably because it seemed to be nearly empty. The guy at the front desk was very nice an curtious. Our room was great, it had a glass sliding door adjacent to the patio right in front of the pool, so that was a plus. The room was clean. The location of the hotel is great, it's on westheimer, but yet a little hidden, but just enough to get some peace and quiet from it all.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"wonderful experience!"
The hotel was so nice! Beautifully decorated, clean, great accommodations, and a wonderfully friendly staff! I would recommend this hotel for everyone.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"Family Weekend getaway"
This was a wonderful hotel very nice staff and clean and quite hotel. It also had a market just in case you forgot something.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014