All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9975 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX, 77042, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Houston Weekend Getaway"
Overall had a nice visit. Hotel staff was very courteous. Water pressure in shower was excellent. Appreciated the gated parking area. Only thing I would want improved was the number of channels available on TV.
2 night trip May 2, 2015
Danny
"Transformation Trip"
The Courtyard Marriott was the best place to stay, I am on a transformation from one job to another and have stayed at a couple of different hotels, the Marriott is head and shoulders the best of the group on this trip, again I give the 5 stars
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Anthony
"Skip the breakfast"
The room was nice but small. The bathroom needs updating, super short toilet.The really bad thing was the breakfast. We paid for a room with breakfast, thinking it would be like other Courtyard hotels where we have stayed, a wonderful buffett. No-you had two choices a breakfast sandwich or cereal, and orange juice OR coffee. For some reason not all rooms are eligible for this. We chose the breakfast sandwich. It was a croissant with ham, cheese and two eggs over hard. All this was stuffed into a hot oven and baked. It was horrible, almost inedible. I nibbled at the croissant. The next day we ordered the second kind of sandwich. It had the egg scrambled with the ham chopped up in it and looked like dog food. It was obvious that these sandwiches were frozen in advance and then thawed and heated. Awful--the worst breakfast I have ever had anywhere. The staff was very curtious and helpful.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Happy customers"
We enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly and rooms very clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"nice hotel"
The people next to our room were loud all night long, so I didn't get much sleep. Otherwise, the room was nice and was very clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
This was our second hotel of the evening since the first one ended up having the water off. This was a much better choice. It was a beautiful hotel, very clean and the beds were comfortable. The first hotel was big and very noisy as it was a Saturday night. This was very quiet which was exactly what we needed after a full day of driving.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to give your valuable feedback while staying at the Courtyard Westchase. We love to hear that our guest enjoy their stay. We share your comments with our hotel staff so that we may continue to provide exceptional customer service. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Houston.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Valerie
"My first hotel review."
Leisure trip
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Ezequiel
"Courtyard Marriott Houston Westchase"
I had a less than pleasant stay.My check in experience was horrible
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
montrice
"My stay in Courtyard"
Not built with comfort in mind. No mirrors, broken doors, no microwave.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that our hotel was not up to your expectations. I have shared your comments with my management team and will make sure to address these issues. Not all of our rooms have microwaves, but will make sure to bring up with our design team for the next renovation. Best regards, David Murphy General Manager
4 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
chisom
"GREAT"
It was great
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was thrilled to hear that your stay went so well. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels, David Murphy General Manager
4 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
The room stay was comfortable and Expedia provided us an excellent deal.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Bibek
"Nice but not spectacular"
Clean room and area. TV wouldn't work though. Front desk lady seemed to care less. Breakfast was included, but would not take that option again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback in regards to your stay. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your TV and the lack of concern with our front desk staff. I will make sure to share your comments with my team so that we may be able to learn from our mistakes. We hope to see you again to show you how we've improved. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Zachary
"..."
Front desk Agents need to have a little bit more product knowledge of rates. I felt like I was shopping at Walmart when I asked them a question "I don't know"
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
I'm sorry that you had troubles with our associates quoting you rates. I will be bringing this up at our upcoming front desk meeting so we can learn from this service mistake. We hope to see you again to show you how we've improved. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
We had a very nice stay. We would stay again
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels! David Murphy General Manager
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
KIRKLAND
"Consistently Nice Hotel"
I am a long-time fan of Courtyard Hotels (including this location) and always find them to be very comfortable and a good value. This stay was consistent with prior results. The lone exception was a noticeable cigarette smoke odor in room.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you very much for your loyalty to Marriott over the years. I was happy to hear your stay with us was enjoyable. Sorry about the odor in your room. I'll make sure to bring this topic up in our next meeting so that our staff may learn from this oversight. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards, David Murphy General Manager
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
John H
very good
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you back to the Houston area. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Review"
Overall this hotel is very good. Clean and confortable room, but there is one thing is inconvenient that the elevator and hotel sections. They suppose to have at least 2 elevators for each section (2 sides of the lobby). And if i go in family, all the section should be communicated to help them find their family or friends easy.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your review. I've shared your comments with our team. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Tho
"pleasant stay"
Very comfortable, good location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
ernest
"Cable signal was a little poor."
I enjoyed my stay here at courtyard.. The only problem I had was poor cable signal in my room for the HD channels but other then that everything else was great.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. Sorry that you had cable/signal problems in your room. I'll make sure to have my maintenance team check these in our rooms and address any issues. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We hope to see you again to show you how we've improved. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"No complaints"
I will not hesitate to return. The price was right and the accomendations were good.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to having your as our guest again soon.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Guadalupe
"I would return"
Room was clean except sticky tabletops. Bed was comfortable. Quiet--could put fan on continuously though a/c does cycle. Has sleep mode for refrigerator. Internet relatively slow. Minor design problem with small sink/countertop/handtowel rack. Towel rack is full of clean towels and no place to put them away to be able to hang wet towels. Staff friendly. Did have difficulty checking us in and out. We had a separate reservation for an additional night we decided to add on and that caused confusion. Gated parking was fine. Proximity of Kroger handy. Traffic light onto Westheimer next to Kroger helpful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was glad your staff went well overall. Please accept my apologies for the sticky counter top. I'll bring this issue up with my team tomorrow so we can learn from our mistake. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you back to the area.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
KAREN
Wounderfull
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Rafael
"Close to the toll road"
Staff was friendly. Nice breakfast selection but a bit pricey.
debster
"Weekend stay!"
The stay was nice, staff was great, but the bed felt so hard and not comfortable at all.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your feedback on your stay. Please accept my apologizes in regards to the mattress. Let me know next time you plan to travel to the area and I can make sure our staff has a mattress topper ready in your room. I will share your kind words with our team.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Set back a bit from the highway in a quiet area with security gates for the parking lot. Very comfortable and clean with very helpful and friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Decent but dated hotel"
Decent hotel but dated rooms. Clean. Very helpful staff. AC unit in the room was not working properly, did not cool room. One bed had an old, spongy mattress but the hotel staff replaced it promptly and the replacement was comfortable. Decent quality Bistro food but selection was limited.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Love IT"
Enjoyed my stay, clean quiet and a very friendly staffing
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
kyle
"Very nice and clean hotel"
Really enjoyed my stay staff was excellent great room service and nice food....recommendations I must stay here 10 meaning excellent!!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Jae
"quiet place"
nice and quiet, easy access to Westheimer Rd. Pricey breakfast.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
rem
"felt like home"
We are on a cross country road trip, and we stayed here for our Houston stop. The hotel is really nice and clean, has a very homey feeling. We originally were going to stay for one night, but decided on two because it was so nice here and that our next city stop's hotel was too expensive. We were able to get a 24hour fitness voucher for our stay, which really made me happy because it has been too long since we went to the gym. I would definitely stay here again, plus, the expendia deal was really good at the time.
diana
"Medical Reasons"
Everybody was very nice. The concierge knew me by name through my entire stary.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Rebecca
We found the hotel very clean, comfortable and well located. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We'd return to this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Visiting"
Nice location. Excellent staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Terrence
"Relax"
Cook your own Steak by the pool - pool side grill works and is awesome
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Derrel
"Perfect for Westchase area"
The hotel is perfectly located for all the Westchase and Galleria business. It has a grocery store next store so the last minute needs a easily obtained. Awesome friendly staff!
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
I ENJOYED MY STAY. HOTEL NEAR PLENTY OF RESTAURANTS AND SHOPPING!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
BDAY WEEKEND
"We'll stay there from now on!"
Everything was really nice, the room was very clean&comfortable. We slept really good,the beds are very soft. The area was great lots of places to eat & shop!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
martin
"Very nice"
I loved it. Very nice and helpful staff
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Love this place"
Nice layout good pool but it rained!!!!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
It was great, but too noisy
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"The price was right...."
Not bad for under $100 including taxes. Friendly desk clerk (at 2am), gated parking and freezing a/c. About 20 steps from the front door to a Kroger on Westheimer with a Starbucks. Somewhat updated; comfy bed with nice linens, sofa, roomy desk area, granite counter in bathroom.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
KK
"Great room"
Hotel was very nice but bed seemed to have a lump in the middle of course I am used to sleeping on a foam mattress sooooooooo take it from there
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Guadalupe
Relatively secure parking for with easy access, recommend this hotel
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Ok,but like not to be awaken before I have checked out!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Francis & Linda Pehoua
"Nice Enough Hotel But Fozen A/C"
As a whole, the hotel was nice enough; the staff was very friendly and we were quickly checked in when we arrived. The room was clean, although the layout was a bit oddball, with the couch and TV opposite each other and the bed at a 90 degree angle to them, it made watching TV in bed a bit awkward. We unpacked and went out. The big problem I had with the room was only noticed after we came back after dinner and settled down for the night. Around 11:30 we noticed the room had gotten uncomfortably warm despite the thermostat being set to 65 degrees. We saw the air conditioner was frozen solid. Yes, we could have called the desk and moved to another room, but after a long day and having all our stuff unpacked and being ready to go to bed we really didn't want to deal with packing up and moving. It wasn't sweltering, just uncomfortable, so we stuck it out. The next morning, the sun had heated the room to a very uncomfortable temperature. Upon checkout, I told the clerk of the problem and she was very polite, and apologized. I requested the manager get in touch with me, because I wanted to give them a chance to address the problem. Two days later and I've heard nothing, so I assume customer satisfaction isn't a priority. I'm not looking for a golden ticket or anything, but I had hoped they cared enough about retaining customers that they would make some kind of token offer for our inconvenience. As it stands I won’t be staying there again or recommending the hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
J.D.
Excellent overall!
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Ken
"just to rest"
It was perfect to get a lil rest and quite time. Erick in guest services was nice and very welcoming.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
sleepy
Overall great & would stay there again
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
08/27/2014
"great!"
I just needed a weekend getaway and this hotel was perfect! Great service as Well.
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great Place to Stay!"
The staff was so friendly and helpful. it couldn't have been better! Can't wait to stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014