All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9975 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX, 77042, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Delicious food
    Clean
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Feng Shui & Harmony"
Great experience! Great rooms with great harmony, detail, and feng shui!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased that you enjoy our décor.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Enjoyed it very much. Good bed, nice pool area, nice hot tub and great breakfast. All staff were friendly and helpful. (Just had a little difficulty seeing the sign on the street. It was covered by tree limbs).
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Houston Westchase. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to your next stay with us.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"Houston wknd"
I stay here often, always clean & comfortable.. The hot tub and swimming pool are my favorite areas..
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your patronage. I am glad that you enjoyed the hot tub and pool during your stay.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Mario
Staff was friendly and accommodating. The only issue I had with the hotel was the bedding. The mattress was to hard for me.( not really an issue) It was nothing that would stop from staying again. See us next month Courtyard!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your staff. Thank you for your patronage. I am sorry if the mattress was not too comfortable for you. I will ensure to check the mattress.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Kasydra
Service was excellent everybody was very nice and helpful. The location was great lots to do in that area . It's a little difficult to find have the signage is hidden. But other than that I would recommend and I will stay there again
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your comments to the staff.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Ur room have centipedes, so scary and they change room for us. After that, we move in to the new room, Windows linking water go into the room, they want to change room for us again but we are so tire, then we say no tks.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. Issues in both rooms that you were in have been addressed by management. Would appreciate a second opportunity and would love for you to stay with us again on your next travels into the Houston area.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
nicky
"Nice Hotel right by the pool, stores, restaurants"
I had arrived from New York to visit friends and family. I wasn't sure what kind of place I was going to but I was presently surprised at how nice everything was for the price. They offer high class for a budget of a price. We were greeted with a smiling face, pool was sparkling blue, everything was really clean and computers to print out boarding passed. The other thing is if you have your own car they do have a fence to park your car behind. I was also surprised at how soft the bed was and the room did come with a refrigerator. They have a Kroger's grocery store right in front of the hotel. It's great to walk to the store to pick up a few things that are not allowed on a plane and snacks. I also notices nobody was hanging out and walking around at night. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Came in town to see a close friend in the hospital. Hotel was close by and service was good. No complaints.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Nice quiet and clean place to stay for few days , in the middle of the city .
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Not for Families"
The hotel has a Good Rooms and Location in Baton Rouge but ir is not for familias because during the breakfast my kid didnt know how to make their pancakes and it esa treated bad by The hotel personal incharge and argue with my wife abolir it. We told The manager and they told us they will talk to her about it.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not satisfactory. We welcome families and I do apologize if your family did not enjoy their stay. We offer a variety of food items are the bistro as well as hot breakfast options. Would love for your family to stay with us again and try the several options we offer at the bistro.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"1st Time in Houston"
First time to Houston - and the location of the Courtyard Marriott was perfect. Our son lives right around the corner. The Hotel was VERY clean and the staff VERY friendly. I would highly recommend this location and plan to stay there again when I am in Houston. Go Astros!
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Carol A
"Peaceful"
i came to rest and was very pleased by the peacefulness of the entire place. The bed was extremely comfortable. The convenience of the location to eateries and shopping was a giant plus!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Felicia
"Wonderful place"
Great price and overall service was excellent. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Roseanne
"Just ok..."
Ice machine broken. Front desk clerk was not friendly. It seems as if she was being bothered to do her job.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Sonya
got woken up early by room service and pool looked merky
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Victor
"Rea"
Cool
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
I didn't like is hotel. When we got to the hotel they asked for a $100 hold on my card while online they said it would be $50. When I checked my bank statement it said they held $115. The room was small and couldn't really do much moving without rearrangements. The food was expensive, and breakfast wasn't free like it said it would when I booked it. The pool was filthy with hair, bugs, and trash. The gate was broke so we couldn't get in the hot tub. The elevator was out of service so my family had to walk my kids up to the third floor. My carpet was still damp from when they cleaned the carpets. My overall stay was a disaster and will never stay at a Marriott ever again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Tradere
Only complaint is breakfast is not included.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Thanks Harriet"
I loved the stay... The hotel is very clean and all the staff was awesome.....
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Antoinette
"Night out in Houston"
My boyfriend and I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Everything was really close. It was also peaceful and quiet. The staff was super friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Carla
"Comfortable Stay"
This hotel is great when we checked in they just finished cleaning the carpet and the sofa was a bit wet, we went to the front desk and with no problem gave us another room. Every thing else was great!
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great place!!"
was great. Clean and good decor. the front desk personnel could be a little more pleasant. She must have been having a bad day or week... but everybody could use a smile.
Cheri
"Enjoyed my stay!"
No complaints. Loved this place. Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff!
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
The hotel is clean and neat. The service is great. I am looking forward to visit this hotel again.
Gareth
"Love to call it home!"
The best ever. Could live there happy!
Dee
"very please"
Well my stay was wonderful Will come again
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
lance
"Nice hotel but deposit hold is ridiculous"
Hotel was nice and clean. Elevator was burning up inside but the rest of hotel was fine. Only thing that may keep me from coming back is the deposit they hold on your card. It's 100 dollars. They said it used to be 250 and I said good thing it's not or I would cancel my stay right now. She said all the Marriot hotels do that and I said NO they don't. If paying cash I would be more understanding. Booked through Hotels.com and not sure if I missed it but they may not inform you on that site.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Dewayne
"2 DAY STAY"
My stay was good. The staff was friendly. No issues
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Maurice
It was a nice hotel. There were some issues with my reservation at check in but the guest services manager fixed it. Overall, good time was had by all.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
M
"Pleasant surprise"
Nice Surprise in Westchase Houston. The staff was great, cute moderately priced hotel, convenient to grocery/pharmacy, restaurants, shopping.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
It was great overall. Only problem was the a/c made a lot of noise that it was always a relief when it went off. Apart from this everything was ok with this hotel. Will definitely go back in the future.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your loud A/C unit. We are working to replace all of the loud units. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
OLUCHI
"Hotel stay"
Very good hotel, would definitely recommend
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy to hear your stay went so well. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Home away from home"
2nd time staying at this hotel, we have family in Houston and when we visit we love to stay at this hotel. The bed is amazing!! Usually when u travel you tend to miss your bed... But not in this case. Pool is always clean, they have a gated parking lot. Nice area and close to a lot of restaurants. Can't wait to return!!!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you so much for staying with us whenever you travel to Houston. We hope to continue to be your home away from home. See you again soon. Safe travels, David Murphy General Manager
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Modern, Elegant and exceptional service"
Just a last minute romantic getaway. Booked this Hotel last minute just to get away and unwind. Could be happier with the decision. Excellent Hotel, very professional staff, extremely clean and modern. Gated parking although not needed (the neighborhood is very upscale) it was a plus. Thanks to all the staff at the hotel for a great stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear your stay with enjoyable. I'll make sure to share you kind words with our team. Safe travels, David Murphy General Manager
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Georgette
"Love it"
Love it and will be back. Very nice hotel and wonderful staff. Breakfast could be better.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you so much for the great review! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Kacie
i was their around 6 pm the front desk was busy I have to wait for cheque in the front desk clark she told me to deposit $ 100 usd which is unbelivable after I pay the room cost it was not fair to deposit 100 dollar so I was not happy on my stay
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I would like to apologize for the time you had to wait before you were able to check-in. We ask the deposit so that it may make for a more relaxing stay for our guest, making it convenient for our guest to purchase anything from the hotel and charge it directly to your room. I'm sorry if this caused an inconvenience. I hope we have a chance to better serve you if your travels bring you back to the Houston area.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Getachew
Easy check-in, clean and comfortable room, and wonderful service :) Exactly what I was looking for in a weekend getaway!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thanks for your review. I was glad to hear that check-in was seamless and the staff was great. We hope to see you again. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"I would stay here again"
Beautiful hotel and the rooms were clean.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank for taking the time to provide us with the great feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. As we pride ourselves on delivering great customer service I'm happy to hear when a guest enjoys our hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Supper Friendly workers rooms real Nice and clean Overall loved my stay And Great Price was a Plus☺
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear your found our staff very friendly and the rooms in good condition. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels, David Murphy General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Jaime
"Staycation..."
Exactly what I needed...thank you!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon. David Murphy General Manager
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Tari
"Claustrophobic much"
I loved it but rooms are smaller than They look Needed a bit more space. Staff was amazing and friendly !
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Giancarlo
"rough start, good room."
there was a slight problem with the reservation because the rate was a sale and that particular hotel did not get wind of it until it was too late. Once that got straightened out, the room itself was fine and it is at a good location in the center of Houston.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
edison
"Comfortable & Secure"
Very comfortable. Good value. Variety of restaurant close by.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2015
James W
"Weekend"
The staff was very courteous and the room was very nice. We asked to change rooms as our first room was at the end of the hall near an exit. That Friday evening was very busy and guest were arriving at all hours of the night and morning making it hard to sleep. The front desk staff was very gracious and moved is to a more quiet location.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"great deal!!!"
Great price and location, enjoyed my stay only down side was the overly firm mattress it felt very cheap and not so comfortable other than that I would recommend this hotel and def stay again if down that way again
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry about the poor condition of your mattress. I'll make sure to have our maintenance team look into this further. I'm happy to hear other than this your stay was enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards, David Murphy General Manager
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
kenneth
"nice"
nice hotel just hate all the deposits you have to make at time of check in
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your review. We have lowered our deposit to $150 and hope that this may be more convenient for our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Best regards, David Murphy General Manager
4 night business trip May 21, 2015
marty
The bed, the room layout, the staff's attitudes, the services are all excellent.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Breakfast...?"
Liked the hotel and the price, but felt misled at the mention of breakfast in the listing, only to find out it was just an advertisement for the restaurant downstairs the next morning. I'm not sure it's a common practice to put that in the listing if it doesn't come with the booking. Idk. It didn't ruin the stay, but it did detract from the value a bit. I'd have given a 5 otherwise.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Jacob
"we had awesome time in Houston"
we had a very good experience slept very well, employees are very sweet I recommend this place for safe environment hotel gated fence which I really like for safety
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you very much for your review. I'll make sure to share your kind words with our team. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you back to the Houston area. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
2 night family trip May 16, 2015