All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Delicious food
    Clean
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
We had 4 rooms and two of them had bed bugs and a lot of centipedes, all over the floor and a couple on the beds
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that your stay was not a satisfactory one. We do pride in proving each guest with the utmost satisfaction. I do apologize that we failed in your case. I have passed on your comments to the proper staff members to ensure that this is an isolated incident. I hope that you will give us a second chance and will stay with us again and I will personally guarantee you have a satisfactory stay.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Nice as usual"
Used hoteldotcom to book. It was very clean nice and convenient.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for patronage. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Danny
"Great hotel and staff!"
Stayed here while in town for training. The beds are so comfortable and the staff,was very accomadating. The only inconvenience was that they don't have shuttle service to IAH, otherwise, I highly recommend the Courtyard by Marriott Westchase.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Dina
"Decent night stay"
My biggest complaint would be the AC unit, it just doesn't blow very cold and made for a warm sleep, not my idea of a good night. Located near a few food and a wine choices, could walk. Overall a clean, a good basic room if you don't need a solid a/c. For the really selective people, there were a few cigarette burns in my carpet but the room didn't smell.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the inconvenience of the AC unit and that it prohibited you from having a good night sleep. We pride ourselves in being your home away from home. I have passed on your comments to the appropriate personnel to ensure that this is an isolated incident.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
family trip
"very nice"
Family trip all can say is that this was a very nice place to stay everyone was very friendly
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your comments. I am pleased to know that your family enjoyed their stay at our hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
miya
"Pleasant enough and Great location"
Very accommodatin staff and clean well Appointed and comfortable (although old) room Room temp difficult to adjust and no full length mirror only probs for me Appreciated the gated parking lock and close proximity to toll road
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your patronage. I am glad to know that our staff was accommodating and that you found our hotel nice an clean. Thank you for suggestions on the full length mirror.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Very comfortable! Perfect for a short stay."
We only stayed for 2 nights, but the hotel was perfect for what we needed. Very nice staff, very clean rooms, large bed - overall, a very comfortable stay!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your patronage. I will pass on your comments to our staff members they will be glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Sophie
"comfort"
It was great.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your comments. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"Will visit again!"
Great!! Staff was nice. Hotel very clean and in good location..
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
LaCharles
TV did not work constantly rebooted every 10 minutes or so. Sent tech next day but TV no fix. Coped my breakfast
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with the TV in your room. I have passed on your comments to the appropriate staff to ensure that this was an isolated incident. Thank you for staying with us.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Scott J
"Recent setay"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Hotel old and could stand some updating in the rooms. Air conditioning cycles on and off all night and is noisy.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Cheryl
"Clean beds and pillows."
One day stay but confortable.Nice friendly smiles checking in and out.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your patronage. I will pass on your comments to the staff on their smiles. Thank you.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
francisco javier
At least warn people a head of time about the extra $100 dollar security fee, I get its a fancy hotel but at least let people know a head of time, huge inconvenience
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Ruben
Room needs some updating, not up to par for a Courtyard in my mind.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that you did not find the hotel up to par. We do offer spacious rooms, many breakfast options and dinner options at the Bistro. I hope that our friendly staff was able to accommodate your needs. We would love to have you stay with us again. Thank you for your patronage.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
robert
Very good
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest once again.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
jose
"Great Place to Stay"
Great staff
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
2 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
Augustus
Horrible customer service. Waste $20 or $50 and stay at a better hotel.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
First I would like to thank you for staying with us. I do apologize for not having met your standards and you not having a satisfactory stay with us. I have passed on your comments to all hotel staff and have addressed customer service. I would greatly appreciate it if you gave our hotel and staff a second chance on your next visit to the Houston area.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great Place!"
I love this hotel. When I'm in the Houston area I always try to stay here. I just hate that they charge more for the incidentals than the actual cost of the stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
I am glad to hear that you enjoy your stay and that you continue to stay with us. I will pass on your comments to the hotel staff. The incidental deposit is a security deposit that is refunded back to your account after checkout.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Crystal
"Feng Shui & Harmony"
Great experience! Great rooms with great harmony, detail, and feng shui!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased that you enjoy our décor.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Enjoyed it very much. Good bed, nice pool area, nice hot tub and great breakfast. All staff were friendly and helpful. (Just had a little difficulty seeing the sign on the street. It was covered by tree limbs).
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Houston Westchase. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to your next stay with us.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"Houston wknd"
I stay here often, always clean & comfortable.. The hot tub and swimming pool are my favorite areas..
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your patronage. I am glad that you enjoyed the hot tub and pool during your stay.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Mario
Staff was friendly and accommodating. The only issue I had with the hotel was the bedding. The mattress was to hard for me.( not really an issue) It was nothing that would stop from staying again. See us next month Courtyard!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your staff. Thank you for your patronage. I am sorry if the mattress was not too comfortable for you. I will ensure to check the mattress.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Kasydra
Service was excellent everybody was very nice and helpful. The location was great lots to do in that area . It's a little difficult to find have the signage is hidden. But other than that I would recommend and I will stay there again
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your comments to the staff.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Ur room have centipedes, so scary and they change room for us. After that, we move in to the new room, Windows linking water go into the room, they want to change room for us again but we are so tire, then we say no tks.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for staying with us. Issues in both rooms that you were in have been addressed by management. Would appreciate a second opportunity and would love for you to stay with us again on your next travels into the Houston area.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
nicky
"Nice Hotel right by the pool, stores, restaurants"
I had arrived from New York to visit friends and family. I wasn't sure what kind of place I was going to but I was presently surprised at how nice everything was for the price. They offer high class for a budget of a price. We were greeted with a smiling face, pool was sparkling blue, everything was really clean and computers to print out boarding passed. The other thing is if you have your own car they do have a fence to park your car behind. I was also surprised at how soft the bed was and the room did come with a refrigerator. They have a Kroger's grocery store right in front of the hotel. It's great to walk to the store to pick up a few things that are not allowed on a plane and snacks. I also notices nobody was hanging out and walking around at night. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Came in town to see a close friend in the hospital. Hotel was close by and service was good. No complaints.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Nice quiet and clean place to stay for few days , in the middle of the city .
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Not for Families"
The hotel has a Good Rooms and Location in Baton Rouge but ir is not for familias because during the breakfast my kid didnt know how to make their pancakes and it esa treated bad by The hotel personal incharge and argue with my wife abolir it. We told The manager and they told us they will talk to her about it.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not satisfactory. We welcome families and I do apologize if your family did not enjoy their stay. We offer a variety of food items are the bistro as well as hot breakfast options. Would love for your family to stay with us again and try the several options we offer at the bistro.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"1st Time in Houston"
First time to Houston - and the location of the Courtyard Marriott was perfect. Our son lives right around the corner. The Hotel was VERY clean and the staff VERY friendly. I would highly recommend this location and plan to stay there again when I am in Houston. Go Astros!
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Carol A
"Peaceful"
i came to rest and was very pleased by the peacefulness of the entire place. The bed was extremely comfortable. The convenience of the location to eateries and shopping was a giant plus!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Felicia
"Wonderful place"
Great price and overall service was excellent. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Roseanne
"Just ok..."
Ice machine broken. Front desk clerk was not friendly. It seems as if she was being bothered to do her job.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Sonya
got woken up early by room service and pool looked merky
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Victor
"Rea"
Cool
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
I didn't like is hotel. When we got to the hotel they asked for a $100 hold on my card while online they said it would be $50. When I checked my bank statement it said they held $115. The room was small and couldn't really do much moving without rearrangements. The food was expensive, and breakfast wasn't free like it said it would when I booked it. The pool was filthy with hair, bugs, and trash. The gate was broke so we couldn't get in the hot tub. The elevator was out of service so my family had to walk my kids up to the third floor. My carpet was still damp from when they cleaned the carpets. My overall stay was a disaster and will never stay at a Marriott ever again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Tradere
Only complaint is breakfast is not included.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Thanks Harriet"
I loved the stay... The hotel is very clean and all the staff was awesome.....
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Antoinette
"Night out in Houston"
My boyfriend and I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Everything was really close. It was also peaceful and quiet. The staff was super friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Carla
"Comfortable Stay"
This hotel is great when we checked in they just finished cleaning the carpet and the sofa was a bit wet, we went to the front desk and with no problem gave us another room. Every thing else was great!
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Terry
"Great place!!"
was great. Clean and good decor. the front desk personnel could be a little more pleasant. She must have been having a bad day or week... but everybody could use a smile.
Cheri
"Enjoyed my stay!"
No complaints. Loved this place. Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff!
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
The hotel is clean and neat. The service is great. I am looking forward to visit this hotel again.
Gareth
"Love to call it home!"
The best ever. Could live there happy!
Dee
"very please"
Well my stay was wonderful Will come again
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
lance
"Nice hotel but deposit hold is ridiculous"
Hotel was nice and clean. Elevator was burning up inside but the rest of hotel was fine. Only thing that may keep me from coming back is the deposit they hold on your card. It's 100 dollars. They said it used to be 250 and I said good thing it's not or I would cancel my stay right now. She said all the Marriot hotels do that and I said NO they don't. If paying cash I would be more understanding. Booked through Hotels.com and not sure if I missed it but they may not inform you on that site.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Dewayne
"2 DAY STAY"
My stay was good. The staff was friendly. No issues
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Maurice
It was a nice hotel. There were some issues with my reservation at check in but the guest services manager fixed it. Overall, good time was had by all.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
M
"Pleasant surprise"
Nice Surprise in Westchase Houston. The staff was great, cute moderately priced hotel, convenient to grocery/pharmacy, restaurants, shopping.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
It was great overall. Only problem was the a/c made a lot of noise that it was always a relief when it went off. Apart from this everything was ok with this hotel. Will definitely go back in the future.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your loud A/C unit. We are working to replace all of the loud units. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, David Murphy General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015