All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4165 Proton Dr, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Addison cool."
Great overnight stay. Needs vending machines rather than the over-priced mini-store.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Bad luck"
I don't know why, and I didn't bother to try and find out, but I was awakened by a fire alarm at 6a. Must have been real, there were two engines and an ambulance.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Raymond
"Dallas Trip"
Overall very happy with my stay
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Nice place that has been updated. Very odd room layout that might be a deal breaker for some. Bed faces exterior wall but TV is on side wall and is difficult to see.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
"GETAWAY FOR 2. YEEEEESSS LOVED IT."
Enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
catina
"All Smiles"
My partner and I stayed here while visiting friends in the area. Nice hotel in a quiet area. The elevators were limited so we had a nice walk to our room. Once we were settled we were able to move the car and where closer to the doors. Great service and friendly staff. They were extremely helpful when we decided to stay an extra night. Can't beat the price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will definitely be back soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Kyle
"Okay, but safety concern."
Didn't like the sliding door access to the parking lot. Could be a potential problem.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great Service - Fair Price"
Kristie (I think) at the front desk was awesome! We checked in late and had to check out early but our stay was very nice. If the time comes to stay in the area again we will definitely return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Terry
"Great room, needs to offer complimentary breakfast"
This room was wonderful, the bed was so comfortable, but most of the Marriott beds are the same, which is great. The front desk person, Gabby, was so kind and helpful and so pleasant. If we are in this area again we will stay there. Only negative is the fact that they don't offer a complimentary breakfast like the Hilton chain does. If we have a choice between the two we will pick the Hilton due to the breakfast option.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Ronda
"Employees were very friendly."
The restroom has a lot to be desired. But it was an ok room. Employees were very nice.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Deborah
"Clean and Comfortable"
Clean and comfortable in a safe neighborhood. 15-30 minutes from lots of things to do in Dallas.
3 night trip May 29, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!!!8"
Poorly maintain.Maids do not want to do job they put a disturb sign on door when I clearly had left for the day. My room was a mess and I was told by a supervisor ME SPEAKE NO ENGLISH,really. Management took not action but charge my card for an dirty room.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
Ophelia
"One of the best hotels in Dallas !!!"
My stay was a wonderful getaway. Everything was clean and nice staff.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Ok hotel.. Bad experience"
i was put in a handicapped room and my car was scratched up when I left in the morning.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Christal
"Contemporary, clean and reasonably priced."
This was a very comfortable and clean hotel. It has modern amenities and a relaxing contemporary atmosphere. Staff is friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
"The 5 Star Staff"
Well after having a really really long day full of delays,reroutes and canceled flights staying at this hotel was quite a relief! The front desk ladies Ms.Donna & Ms.Toya were absolutely AMAZING! I had some issues with my main credit card due to being out of state and both of them were extremely patient, informative and very very helpful. Their level of professionalism and kindness and the way they expressed genuine concern during a difficult time is truly the utmost you can ask for in customer service! The room was spotless and comfy making it easy for me to wind down and relax just as I needed. The next morning the girls at the Bistro and Mario made breakfast a very pleasant experience for me. And once again to top it all off Ms.Donna was there to greet us with a smile when we were done eating to assist us continuing to offer the best southern hospitality I could ever imagine! I would recommend staying at this hotel to ANYONE visiting the Dallas area and I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else upon my return. Thank you so much!
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Erica
"False information!!"
We were EXTREMELY upset with the breakfast...coupon clearly stated "coffee included". We wanted just a regular cup of coffee,no food, but were told that the coffee was not covered. We will not be back.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"EJ"
Didn't like hearing first floor hallway nor adjoining room guest conversations. Annoying!
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
"A bargain"
Great room for the price and convenient location
1 night trip May 29, 2015
John Rodney
"Great value!"
Excellent check-in experience. Rooms were better than we expected, and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast from the Bistro was really good. Great value!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
This stay was for a much needed getaway. Check in was a breeze (however they do put a $50.00 hold on the card you reserve with which is not specified when booking). The hotel itself was in pretty good condition, room was clean and I felt comfortable. Neighborhood was decent I felt safe. Didn't make it on time for breakfast so I cannot comment on that. Overall I thought it was a good stay and will be staying here again if ever in the area.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Perfect stay! Highly recommended"
Absolutely love this hotel!! Clean, renovated, and the staff is amazing! Everyone is respectful and courteous. I've stayed here many times and I have never had a bad experience. Lots of restaurants in the area, not far from either airports, Highly recommended and I commend the owners on the amazing job they have done.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Teresa
"Great Staycation for Mother's Day!"
It was very clean. Staff was courteous and smiling. Bed was comfy and pillows were too. Thank you!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Alma A
"great"
It was great will be returning soon
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Great Hotel to Stay at!"
This was my first time visiting the Dallas area, The neighborhood is quiet and the hotel is in close proximity to malls, dining etc... only 20 minute drive from the airport. If you are not familiar with the Dallas area, take along a GPS, I tried to use my phone but kept loosing the signal. The Hotel is very clean and comfortable, the staff is great, very accommodating and very nice, I want to return to Dallas for a longer stay and this will be the hotel I will stay at again.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
"Bad service and horrible breakfast."
absolutely a big mistake, beds where uncomfortable, and breakfast was a joke, staff had a real bad attitude, never, ever again!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice Stay"
They Staff was very nice. The Bed was extremely comfortable I wanted to take it home with me.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Close to shopping"
Comfortable room, friendly staff, close to shopping.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
It was soooooo goooood .. And it was soo clean and was quite and the worker was soo friendly .. Averey one should take the hotel and it had a good price and the The neighborhood was safe and it had a free parking ..
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"A Comfortable Weekend Stay"
I visited Dallas to see my sister and go to Six Flags. The hotel is located off Midway Rd, which is only a few miles from 635. Convenient location, friendly staff, and nice rooms make this worth the money.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Wow"
Wow! What's not to say ! We have stayed here over seven times, and everything has always been absolutely perfect.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Great room, great service, great location. The staff was very friendly& professional, the room was very clean and pretty, we had a balcony and the outside sitting area is great.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
It was wonderful!
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lester
"Comfortable Hotel close to restaurants"
unique - very noisy my wife and I were woken by the next door people that began around 2am could not go back to sleep!! Tried to call front desk but no one responded!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Vinny
"dallas trip"
Pleasantly surprised by how nice it was and the service
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Sandra
It was great only thing was there were a set of boxers in one of the dressers.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ginelle
"Bad experience"
First off, we've stayed NUMEROUS times at this particular location since 2010. My main complaint was the fact that one nights room rate was held BEFORE a we even checked in which has NEVER happened before! Then once we get there, the "help" let me know that hotel needed to hold the second night PLUS $100 deposit because "this courtyard's owner made changes to policy in Jan". I understand things change but this is one that we were not going to deal with beyond that weekend! WTH! So a total of $177 was needing to be held. Oh no ma'am! My husband saw that my pistivity level was through the roof so he just gave his credit card and told me not to worry about. We get up to our room and it's clean as always which is never a problem. However, 20 mins in, we here our neighbors talking and sliding the patio door for what seemed like an eternity! Walls are super thin! Doors were slamming all night and it was heard to settle in. The bed was usually hard this time. Not sure if the new renovations have anything to do with it but it was horrible! My husband and I both agreed that we WILL NOT stay here again! Too many hoops to jump through not to have at least a good nights rest and to ample parking......
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great!"
Overall it was Great! nice staff and loved that Starbucks was in the hotel Lobby.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Perla
"Great Experience"
Very Comfortable and clean room. Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Mendee
"Great hotel! Convenient and nicely priced."
Stayed only one night and visited the Galleria only a mile away. Great location. Great shopping!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Lea
Excellent experience And comfort Quality Staff polished and professional.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
D
"Noisy neighbors"
I didn't give this hotel top ranking because the parking lot was dirty. There was a large amount of food scattered which attracted birds. Also, the people across the hall were unusually loud throughout the night with the door was constantly slamming. The man staying in the room was parked right outside my room and kept leaving, which was a problem because he had a Camaro with a very loud muffler. So besides me not being able to sleep, the hotel was nice. I would still stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Carla
"OUSTANDING"
Great property at a remarkable value.Entire staff provided exceptional customer service, always helpful and with a genuine smile! Thank you!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Ty
"It is ok, but there are better choices"
The hotel is pretty basic. Certainly, nothing remarkable. The property is very spread out with some rooms a fair distance from the main lobby, food services and business center. The walls in the room I was in were paper thin. I could hear everything in the next room and proved a problem when trying to sleep. The property is getting old and, other than the lobby could use refreshing. The rooms are particularly dated.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Jack
"Great Hotel, Great Location"
Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Hotel was in a nice area, close to many, many stores, restaurants, etc. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"shopping"
Very nice comfortable room. But we could hear the conversation in the room next door....
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Jeanine
"Comfortable beds"
Nice hotel. Very comfortable beds & clean room. Friendly staff. The rooms aren't sound proof. We could hear what sounded to be a toddler throwing a tantrum for several hours in the room next door. The parking spaces are extremely small, even for small vehicles.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"The New year"
Everything was very nice, the staff were very friendly yet professional. The only problem was that some idiot pulled the fire alarm at 3 am, so guests had to exit rooms while the fire dept. checked the rooms. The hotel workers had lots to do, and perhaps did not give guests immediate information on the situation. The next day an apologetic message was left on the hotel phone voicemail.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Terrific deal"
It was a terrific deal. The staff was friendly and helpful. Someone had set off a fire alarm one night. Fortunately it was a false alarm. The staff was very apologetic. We really enjoyed having the bistro and Starbucks in the lobby.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Would return."
We stayed at the Marriott for 1 night. Rooms were clean. No hair dryer. Other than that it was a quiet stay.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015