All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America

Clean
    Good internet service
    Great room
    Comfortable
We were there on business and just need a nice, clean and safe place to come to in the evenings. The hotel was clean, service was good and in a good location.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
"Don't go to Room 109. It needs work."
The bathroom toilet did not flush properly. Also, the shower would not work correctly when pulling up the plug to go from bathwater to showerwater. Room 109 was not a good choice.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
we couldnt make noise , ppl nxt door kept banging hard on our wall and i DID NOT like that . your suppose to have fun not be silent by 10 PM .
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"Noisy, unsafe and bad parking, DO Not Stay Here"
The parking is terrible and later that evening of my stay I heard loud noise from other guests. I didn't right away mention to front desk as I thought it would soon quiet down. So later that Saturday night the noise was to a minimum but early about 6am on Sunday morning guest started making noise! Ok, I am use to traveling both in state and out of state at various Marriott locations, but Never have I experienced a location that allows so many young 20 somethings to share a room and make a lot of noise! This was suppose to be a relaxing trip and it turned into me being uncomfortable due to All the Noise! On top of that, Sunday morning when I got ready to leave I noticed the side entrance door was broken. I know the door was broken because there was an orange cone right outside the door with a typed sign stating the door was broken. Ok, what? I could not believe that after paying almost $100 for a room in one of the popular nightlife areas in Dallas that safety would Ever be a Concern! I was shocked and at the same time grateful that I made it out of this hotel which should be considered a motel Safe! I should have known when I checked in and they only had 2 floors that I should have Ran and never went to any room. Even more, when I realized that parking was terrible that should have been even more of a clue to Leave! I was so disappointed with the lack of class at a Marriott property.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2016
Great stay. Check in was easy.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2016
"Just ok"
This is the most I have paid for the lowest review I have given. I guess because it was New Years Eve the rates were high.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Beverley
"Love this hotel"
I love this location and the price was amazing the room was beautiful. The service people were also nice and great to work with.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Obadiah
"WONDERFUL!!!"
It was pleasurable. I will return in the near future.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"convenient and priced right for a weekend"
This was a very good place for a weekend stay. The price was great too. The room was large and bed was very comfortable. Office staff was friendly and efficient. Lighting in the bathroom is awful! The television is beside the bed - very difficult to watch at such an angle and it's bolted in place. The coffee maker didn't work but they replaced it immediately. Somehow maid service didn't get to us but management (or someone) brought a stack of clean towels late in the day.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
carolyn
Very satisfied,will be visiting again very soon!!
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Joan Nicole
Hotel and room were great one of the best places I've stayed at. Only downfall is that there is 1 elevator and most rooms are very far from it
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Norberto
Beds were comfortable
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Troy
"Restfull weekend in N. Dallas"
The hotel is located nearby to excellent dining in the Galleria area. Shopping in the area is first class. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. I slept very soundly in the comfortable bed. I was surprised at the lack of disturbance given the fact that it was OU/Texas weekend, Dallas Cowboys in town, The Rangers were in playoffs and playing in Dallas and the State Fair was opening. I stayed at a nearby hotel previously and found it very noisy, the Courtyard was delightfully quiet, I will stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Frederick
"Beware the housekeeper stole my phone charger.."
Went shopping, had my phone charger plug in the room, got back the housekeeper clean the room and stole my phone charger.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Addison Midway
I am sorry to hear this happened. Did you contact the front desk or housekeeping to inquire if they had the item so that we could investigate the incident?
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
michelle
"Clean Room very quiet hotel"
Beds at Courtyard are always a little too hard for me. I also do not see the need for a down comforter when it is Summer. End up having to take the comforter off of the bed it's just too warm. This room had a poor hairdryer.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
"Fantastic Stay, Fantastic Price"
Excellent stay. Staff was phenomenal and extremely helpful. Quiet neighborhood, but close to everything. Loved it. Have already booked our next stay in Dallas here.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"great"
great room and very convenant
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
Jerry
"Not bad....would stay again."
Overnight stay...bed comfy, room clean, and staff nice...no complaint...would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Marriott"
Nice people love staying in Addison. Room was great but don't agree with them going up deposit for nights stay
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Addison Midway
That you for your feedback. The Courtyardd Addison/Midway's deposit policy is based on a history of what the hotel has to keep on hand for depostis to protect the hotel's future reservations.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Ramone
"Girls Getaway Gone Great!"
Really great hotel! Well kept up! Staff very friendly! Enjoyed my stay! Only wish the hotel provided free breakfast lol!
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
ashley
"Underrated hotel."
Very comfortable hotel in a prime area.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"Nice, clean rooms."
Enjoyed our stay here, there front desk people were super helpful and rooms were very clean. Even the carpets were nicely vacuumed and the bed was comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"Decent hotel in decent location"
Backs up onto a dog park; dogs barking not good. Extremely loud doors closing in adjacent rooms. One elevator at far end of building, so 2nd story rooms not readily accessible.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Geico Marriot"
excellent as a Marriot should be, will stay there again
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Nice little birthday getaway"
The hotel was close to everywhere we had planned to go, it was clean and the only complaint I had was the noisy neighbors with noisy kids who seemed to be unsupervised most of the time, which was not managements fault. Otherwise I will stay here again. Oh and another thing, I booked online and the deposit for incidentals was supposed to be 20 per night, I was told depending upon who checked you in, it could be 50 per night. I was charged 50 per night and my money still hasn't been released after 3 days..... I'd still stay again though.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great hotel to the rescue"
I came to Courtyard after checking out of another hotel in the area where we had an awful experience. The room was filled with ants everywhere. The hotel management didn't appear to be sympathetic to our situation. We came to Courtyard explained our situation and was given a great room, a free beverage and two coupons for free breakfast. Excellent service.
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"."
Staff were very rude.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
"nice"
Very good
1 night trip Aug 14, 2015
"Need another elevator"
Good hotel only one elevator on other side of hotel. Made a huge in convenience
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Paula
"Great!"
It was very good.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
ALEX
Deposit for incidentals more than on hotel.com site actually 50 a night instead of 20...
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
I recently stayed at this Marriot 7/31-8/2. This was a girls night out trip. It was perfect. The lady at the front desk was most helpful to us, as we were not familiar with the area. The room was quite large and the beds were so comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Teri
"You should stay here!"
I enjoyed the hotel, felt very comfortable, clean rooms and friendly staff.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great Experience."
Check in was quick and easy. Staff was friendly. Room was ultra clean and comfy and for the first time ever, had a refrigerator that actually got things really cold and a freezer that could keep something frozen. Location is good - definitely walking distance to a dozen places to eat.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Cathy
"Stay Again"
Wonderful stay. The check-in was quick and easy. Staff was lovely. My room was clean and very comfortable and well lit. Room had all I needed for a lovely night of sleep. I was alone and still felt very safe in the area.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
jan
"Another great stay!!"
The hotel was clean and my room was very well kept and comfortable, the only negative was the dirty coffee maker. I always try to stay at Courtyard Marriott hotel when I'm in the Dfw area. Great price, great service, and clean comfortable rooms make it a winner.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Lamar
"Great place"
I will stay again the next time I'm in town.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"nice hotel"
Just a one night stay and not a bad one. Had to shut the bathroom door to cut down plumbing noise and that worked well.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Addison cool."
Great overnight stay. Needs vending machines rather than the over-priced mini-store.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Bad luck"
I don't know why, and I didn't bother to try and find out, but I was awakened by a fire alarm at 6a. Must have been real, there were two engines and an ambulance.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Raymond
Everything was great but around 6:00 am the fire alarm went off and there was no employees in the halls to direct anyone so we all were confused as to what to do. We ended up outside with all the other confused people and after about 20 minutes of standing around people just started going back in. Maybe there should have been an employee to tell us what the situation was? We went back in with the others and went back to sleep. Not a single explanation or an apology on checkout. Other than that the hotel was good.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Benjamin
"Dallas Trip"
Overall very happy with my stay
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Nice place that has been updated. Very odd room layout that might be a deal breaker for some. Bed faces exterior wall but TV is on side wall and is difficult to see.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
"GETAWAY FOR 2. YEEEEESSS LOVED IT."
Enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
catina
"All Smiles"
My partner and I stayed here while visiting friends in the area. Nice hotel in a quiet area. The elevators were limited so we had a nice walk to our room. Once we were settled we were able to move the car and where closer to the doors. Great service and friendly staff. They were extremely helpful when we decided to stay an extra night. Can't beat the price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will definitely be back soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Kyle
"Okay, but safety concern."
Didn't like the sliding door access to the parking lot. Could be a potential problem.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Nice hotel and very close to a lot of restaurants."
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in a great locations. The staff was friendly. The pool area was nice and the patio was great for fellowship. The gym was nice and clean. We slept great. Good hotel for s good price
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
marsha
"Great Service - Fair Price"
Kristie (I think) at the front desk was awesome! We checked in late and had to check out early but our stay was very nice. If the time comes to stay in the area again we will definitely return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Terry
great would deff book again. Super cool staff and management was great. trip was a while back so not sure if much has changed. but cool hotel
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Great room, needs to offer complimentary breakfast"
This room was wonderful, the bed was so comfortable, but most of the Marriott beds are the same, which is great. The front desk person, Gabby, was so kind and helpful and so pleasant. If we are in this area again we will stay there. Only negative is the fact that they don't offer a complimentary breakfast like the Hilton chain does. If we have a choice between the two we will pick the Hilton due to the breakfast option.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015