All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4165 Proton Dr, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Excellent experience And comfort Quality Staff polished and professional.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
D
"Noisy neighbors"
I didn't give this hotel top ranking because the parking lot was dirty. There was a large amount of food scattered which attracted birds. Also, the people across the hall were unusually loud throughout the night with the door was constantly slamming. The man staying in the room was parked right outside my room and kept leaving, which was a problem because he had a Camaro with a very loud muffler. So besides me not being able to sleep, the hotel was nice. I would still stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Carla
"OUSTANDING"
Great property at a remarkable value.Entire staff provided exceptional customer service, always helpful and with a genuine smile! Thank you!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Ty
"It is ok, but there are better choices"
The hotel is pretty basic. Certainly, nothing remarkable. The property is very spread out with some rooms a fair distance from the main lobby, food services and business center. The walls in the room I was in were paper thin. I could hear everything in the next room and proved a problem when trying to sleep. The property is getting old and, other than the lobby could use refreshing. The rooms are particularly dated.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Jack
"Great Hotel, Great Location"
Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Hotel was in a nice area, close to many, many stores, restaurants, etc. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"shopping"
Very nice comfortable room. But we could hear the conversation in the room next door....
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Jeanine
"Comfortable beds"
Nice hotel. Very comfortable beds & clean room. Friendly staff. The rooms aren't sound proof. We could hear what sounded to be a toddler throwing a tantrum for several hours in the room next door. The parking spaces are extremely small, even for small vehicles.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"The New year"
Everything was very nice, the staff were very friendly yet professional. The only problem was that some idiot pulled the fire alarm at 3 am, so guests had to exit rooms while the fire dept. checked the rooms. The hotel workers had lots to do, and perhaps did not give guests immediate information on the situation. The next day an apologetic message was left on the hotel phone voicemail.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Terrific deal"
It was a terrific deal. The staff was friendly and helpful. Someone had set off a fire alarm one night. Fortunately it was a false alarm. The staff was very apologetic. We really enjoyed having the bistro and Starbucks in the lobby.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Would return."
We stayed at the Marriott for 1 night. Rooms were clean. No hair dryer. Other than that it was a quiet stay.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Debbie
"Very nice, clean room. Outside pool and fireplace."
Nice, new hotel. Outside pool and fireplace. Clean room. New furniture. No smelly carpet in the hallway, smells good everywhere. Comfy bed. Makeup remover towelette in the bathroom. I would certainly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Tony
"Great Stay! Will stay again!"
Check in was a breeze! 24 hour Starbucks! Definitely will stay again!
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"not bad at all"
Great stay for overnight couples retreat. Like the mirror that was full length. Great stay for price
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Veronica
"Great for the price"
Would stay again
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Jeffrey
"Nice rooms!"
Second time to stay. Love this hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
The best place to stay
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Mayra
"HOTEL AND MORE"
It was great, the front was very helpful. I would definitely go back. One thing that I didn't like was that house keeping came around 10:30 A.M. and we were still getting ready for the day and told them to come back later. We left for most of the day and came back and the bed wasn't changed, the room wasn't even touched.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel with all you need"
i stayed here two nights with my girl and i loved the hotel. the room was decent size with all things needed. The staff was helpful. the curtain used was very good. They made the room so dark that i woke up at 10 thinking it was 6AM. They were also ok with late checkout at 1PM. They have a bistro in the lobby with many options for breakfast and lunch. prices were little over for the food which was made mostly from frozen stuff. There are lots of nice restaurants and bars near the hotel. WIll consider taking the place next time i come to Addison.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
akhil
"My visit......"
Great service. Bistro personnel very polite. I will stay there again when I go back and visit family.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
cesar
"Nice but..."
Nice hotel, nice location, clean, but the bed was as hard as a rock. 2 days later I've still got a stiff neck and sore back.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Harold B
"Nice Hotel but needs more detail."
The Hotel is nice and very modern. The staff was very nice and helpful. The issues I had could have been avoided with some supervision. First, When my family and I arrived, the room appeared clean and my boys (ages 2,3 and 6) wanted to open the balcony doors to see outside. The weather was nice and I would have gladly opened the door, but there was an old coffee cup sitting on the ledge with what appeared to be old coffee and possibly pipe tobacco. So we could not enjoy the patio. Later that night, I noticed the toilet was clogged. It looked clean, but when flushed, the water just would not go. It was late and did not want to call to get it fixed but it made it very disgusting the next morning when everyone needed to use the bathroom. We had another issue with the breakfast but the staff corrected it quickly. When I was F&B director at the DoubleTree Hotel, the housekeeping department would require that all the managers and assistant manager of every department, including sales, a total of about 20 people, to make 5 room inspections per week, at random. Filling out a form to turn into the housekeeping department for follow up.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Addison Midway
First , allow me to apologize for the i issues you encountered while staying with us. We have addressed the issues regarding the debris not being picked up off of the balcony with our housekeeping department. We have also implemented a newly revised room inspection program. We hope you will give us another opportunity on your next visit to Addison. Thank you again for your feedback.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Eduardo
"2 Strikes & You're OUT!"
Checked in - supposed to be a Non Smoking Room. It wasn't. They accomodated us to a new room. Went out to dinner. Came back. Discovered toilet handle to be broken, requiring reaching into the tank to force it to flush. Went to Front Desk. Of course they could (AGAIN) place us into another room. Comp us for the night for all the hassle? "I'll have to check with my Manager in the morning. . ." Never mind. Check us out and cancel our whole stay. We're going to the Hampton Inn, where I know ON THE SPOT the Front Desk Clerk would have been able to assure me that the night would be completely free. With a situation like that, you need to EMPOWER your employees to be able to take action to satisfy the customer. If they don't have the authority to satisfy the customer, then you will continue to lose customers. . . (This was our second stay in a year. LAST YEAR, they were under construction, and we had to walk around and through confusing construction detours to our room and the Front Desk. The value of the room did not compensate for the inconvienience. NEVER AGAIN.)
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Good for the price"
Hotel staff was very friendly. Beds are comfortable.
"Great rooms, cheap rates"
This hotel is a little hidden off the main road, and the parking is a little tight, but the room are spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The bed had tons of super soft pillows and a thick quilt, which made it great to sleep in with the cold weather we've been having. The staff was courteous and efficient. With the price, I'll stay here next time I come to the area.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Excellent
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"wonderful stay."
Everything was wonderful. Couldn't find anything wrong.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Modern and quiet"
Loved this hotel! The lounge area (breakfast) was so modern and private. Our room was great, but we were out late and left early, so not much time to enjoy it. I would def stay here again!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Teresa
Overall a good stay. Cody was awesome working the front desk and bistro. My room faced a dog park so there was some barking in the evening and morning hours. Terrible internet connection. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Staycation"
Rooms were clean and recently updated. Comfortable beds and each room has a balcony, which was nice. Only 2 complaints is that it was a long walk from the elevator to my room and, the tvs is uncomfortably located in the room compared to the bed.Great stay all in all.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Marilyn
"Relaxing"
Stayed two nights and definitely will use again in the cutie. Have stayed at others nearby but this by far has been the best. Best breakfast, cleanliness, great location and friendly staff! Thank you all for making our stay pleasurable.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Susana
"Great room and location"
Typical Courtyard amenities plus nice clean room and quiet (on weekends) business park setting. Upstairs rooms have balconies. Did not eat continental breakfast due to early departure. Staff very friendly and professional. Nearby interstate is under major construction so travel can be challenging at times. Was priced very well and would not hesitate to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
jason
"Great!"
I love staying here and thr 24 hour starbucks on site
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Ashley
"Good for the money"
Great location, great price for what we needed and where we were going. Only downside was that the bed was a little firm for our liking. Other than that, it was great!
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel but No breakfast"
Nice Hotel but No breakfast
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel. No breakfast"
It was a good hotel! Comfort sleeping, Minus the comfort food.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice stay for business"
Nice bistro in the lobby!
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Very Pleased!"
My wife and I enjoyed everything about our stay. The hotel was very clean and conveniently located. Before we left, the nice lady at the desk gave us the name of a perfect restaurant for our liking. Will continue to use this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Timothy
"great service"
Requested items in the middle of the night and they sent them up quickly.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Great Location, Awesome Staff....Super Clean Rooms"
Great Location, Awesome Staff....Super Clean Rooms
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Excellant"
Comfort
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Perfect location for the event we were attending!"
Stayed three nights in a clean, comfortable, well-appointed, well-lighted hotel with a large pool and outdoor patio (complete with a firepit / campfire -- in September!) for an excellent price. Enjoyed the whole experience.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"A very pleasant surprise!"
A very pleasant surprise! Great place, and wonderul people!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
MARCEL
"comfortable for work travel"
I really like having a patio to sit on in the evening next to my room when it is nice outside. Especially since I sit in the office all day. The room is very comfortable and feels cozy. The Bistro is the same menu in all Courtyards, but this one seemed to take greater care and the food was good. The hotel is tucked back off the main road, and I like the quietness of it.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Boppy
"Good place to stay"
Great hotel. Very clean, nice staff. Very helpful. Only criticism is breakfast and coffee/tea not free to guests. Marriotts other hotels offer this without paying extra at booking
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
denise
"Nice, clean hotel with great amenities"
Front desk was very nice and friendly, hotel was beautiful. Great cafe and sitting area in lobby for happy hours. Nice pool complete with fire pit! Rooms were clean and beds were super comfy.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"great pick"
This hotel is newly renovated and very clean and the pool is well maintained and they have a fire pit surrounded by sofas they we enjoyed very much. We were staying in dallas for the dallas vs 49ers game and this hotel is about thirty minutes from the staudium but it is relatively close to downtown and uptown dallas.
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2014