All hotels in Whippany, New Jersey, United States of America
157 Route 10 East, Whippany, NJ, 07981, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Great Location, Fantastic staff"
We booked this hotel based on the yelp reviews (we had actually booked another but switched to this hotel the day of our travel) We are so glad we did, it was very clean, extremely friendly staff and a fantastic location. We will definitely book again!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
TKD mom
The experience would have been much better if the bathroom fan actually worked (if there is one), the towel rack didn't come off so easily, and one extra large towel. The bed was very comfortable and the couch was nice and comfy. Overall it wasn't bad.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Hanover Whippany
Thank you so much for the feedback you've provided. We absolutely value your business and hope that we will see you again soon. In regards to the bathroom fan and towel rack, we have engaged our engineering department to ensure everything is working properly. We believe this was an isolated incident but will check the entire hotel to be sure. We hope that you have a great start to the summer season!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
We had great difficulty finding this hotel at night. Our GPS would not take the address as given on the sight. It's set back from the road and the sign is minuscule,however both of these factors may be because of town restrictions?The desk person was very sweet. Room fine.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Perfect for a quick overnight stay"
We had a wedding and a Graduation party in the same weekend in North Jersey so decided to get a hotel room for the night. We searched for a decent cheap place to stay in Whippany and we couldn't believe the quality of this place for the money. The staff were helpful when we needed them and the rooms were immaculate. We could tell this place tends to cater to business travelers but it was perfect for our needs as well. My wife is always happy when hotels offer free wifi in the rooms and we had no problem connecting. I would definitely stay in here again if I had another event in the Whippany area.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Was a wonderful stay
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Clean Comfortable Convenient"
We enjoyed our stay here. The hotel was run very well. Parking was convenient and plentiful during our stay. At check in they advised where to park which was so helpful so we did not have to drag our suitcases far at all. The room was large and very clean. It was nice to have a sofa area and also small patio. This hotel was only 30 minutes (with no traffic on a Sunday) to Manhattan so that is a huge plus. It is also very close to lots of good restaurants and shopping. The only challenge was it took a long time to order breakfast. Many many kids running around which is nice for families, but we are retirees so it was too noisy for us in the eating area.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"close to a show I was planning to participate"
The people at the front desk were great!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Eleftherios Simijis
"Great place to stay!!"
It was a nice hotel srounded by a lot comercial activity but with the way the hwy is sset up is kind of uncoftable. Besides that the place was clean, well organized, people were courtious, and accomodations were really confortable. Nice place to saty if you are on business in the area.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Carlos Alvarez
"Great value!"
This hotel is a great value. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. If you are staying in the Morristown or Madison area I highly recommend it. There is a Starbucks in the lobby so breakfast is very convenient.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Excellent ~ very nice hotel ~ up to date rooms~ staff was very helpful
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Service was great
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Ozzie
The bed was very hard. The room was too dry.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Wonderful experience, staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had 7 teenage girls and the environment was both safe and clean for then to walk around.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"I highly recommend !!"
Very friendly and efficient employees, the room was very clean and comfortable...my husband and I we highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"near for relatives to pick us up"
Hotel staff was very hospitable and friendly. We enjoyed our two night stay. Since it was our Anniversary on Sunday and also Easter, we were able to not only make it a short romantic vacation but see family for Easter
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Spring Vacation"
The stay here was good although very cramp for a family of four. Also if the room can sleep four why do you only put enough towels for three? It was a pain having to keep calling for extra. But the staff was lovely and the room was clean.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Ann
"Excellent service"
The staff, particularly Ron and Maria, were extremely accommodating. They went out of their way to assist us and made our stay extremely pleasant. If we visit the area again, this will be our hotel of choice.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"No Breakfast!!!"
The hotel was nice, but I stayed at 10 different hotels in the last 2 weeks and this is the only one that did not serve breakfast.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Hanover Whippany
Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future. I apologize that the team missed informating you of our breakfast options. Our Bistro serves breakfast and dinner 7 days a week .
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Frankie
"Traveler"
Overall, it was very clean, convenient and comfortable. The ONLY complaint my family and I had was that the breakfast was expensive -- but it was convenient before we continued on our trip. And if we had stayed longer, it was nice to know about the dining room and dinner options.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Maryellen
"Basic business hotel, not recommended for tourists"
The rooms are clean and contemporary but the room was always cold, even after we turned up the heat to 80 degrees. The room would heat up then get cold before the heat went on again. Seeing that we were only 40 miles from NYC, one would think they would have brochures or sight seeing info in the room or lobby but nothing.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Hanover Whippany
Dear Jim, Thank you so much for the great feedback. We will make sure to immediately inform our engineering team to double check the effectiveness of our units. We hope that you and your family still had a great time in New York . During your next visit we will ensure that our brochures to local sites are more visible.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Mar 21-23"
Great hotel with plenty of amenities, close to numerous places to eat and movie theaters. The rooms were very clean and my kids loved the pool. For the price this was a no brainer.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Princess weekend"
Planned a princess weekend for my girlfriend. Room was very nice, the bistro was very good for food and drinks. Overall a great night.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good hotel for the money"
I gave the surrounding neighborhood a 3 because there wasn't really anything wrong with the neighborhood except for the small craft airport right in back of the hotel. It is almost directly underneath the flight path. It didn't really bother me too much, but it may be a bother to some people. Also, the fridge in the room was not working too well at all. It was actually warm even though I had it up all the way. When I told the front desk clerk upon checkout, she was apologetic and even gave me a free cup of Starbucks coffee from the onsite restaurant. Other than those two things, it was a pleasant stay.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"It was OK"
It was very noisy. Kids were running around and playing hockey in the hallways. The hold they keep on your creditcard takes almost 2 weeks to be refunded and the dinning are closes very early. On the upside everything is close by and the rooms are very clean and comfy.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Hanover Whippany
Dee, We are teribly sorry for the incovenience caused by the sports team and the authorization held on your card. Rest assured that we wll review your great feedback with our entire team to ensure that we limit these instances from occuring again in the future. We absolutely value your business and hope to see you again in the near future.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Dee
"Very quite location"
Was awesome to spend valentines weekend there
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Yaakov bloom
Personnel was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We will definitely stay here again next year.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"awesome hotel/room"
no complains on my stay, loved it
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
"Very Accomdating"
Excellent location and accomadating for my business travel. Well recieved and excellent amenities for my necesity.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
I am very much on the road and i cannot make reservations ahead of time, so i checked in for one night but it was really a nice lobby, and room was great. Very clean, very organized, I will definitely recommend this place. But I had some food from the restaurant at night i wanted to keep in the refrigerator was not clean, and i wanted to do some laundry as i was on the road for a month, there was only one washer, dryer( which i put my clothes 3 times to dry it).. I hope the management works on these and fix and provide a Microwave in the room.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
one
"Best breakfast"
Clean and comfortable, the only issue was the location, when I was driving I had to call the hotel to get directions.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Mohamed
"Great hotel, value for money."
Quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Aleem
My wife and I travel occasionally and were very satisfied with our two night stay while visiting family in the area. It's a recently renovated hotel we found to be as advertised. The room was nice, clean, and accommodating, and the bed was very comfortable and inviting. Had plenty of light through large windows and a door opening onto a small balcony overlooking the courtyard. Staff was helpful and friendly. Amenities and parking were more than adequate. A good value. If you enjoy a short morning walk, check out the Whippany Diner about 1/4 mi. west on Rt 10 for breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Alex
"I would recommend"
The inky negative was at corporate level the wake up calls were an hour off due to time change
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
Nanci
"worked out great for me"
The location was what I needed, and the room for the price was very satisfactory. The staff was delightful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
"OK hotel, just don't get booked by a conf room"
The hotel is modern and clean. Not a terrible place to stay, though the cafe/bar in the front is only open a few hours. Unfortunately we were booked in a room that shared a wall with one of the conference rooms. Both mornings of our stay we were abruptly woken up by singing from an African church group (which would have potentially been pleasing if they were on-key). Common sense would say booking customers next to vocal gatherings is something to avoid. While the staff apologized, we were never given any compensation or moved rooms.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Stayed here for 2 days. the hotel is fine an all just the town is a bit weird with all the random places for U-turns if you don't know your way around their you probably will be going in circles
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
It was nice but I didn't realize that I didn't include breakfast when I booked it and would have to buy it at their bistro. Had the pool to ourselves pretty much. Driving around the city was a nightmare. You can't turn left and have these strange loops you have to use.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Stacy
"Just OK"
I stayed here just this past week for 2 nights and it was just ok. After staying at other Courtyard by Marriott's I expected things to be much better then they were. The staff was very nice and helpful, the common areas were nice, and the pool was very nice, BUT the room was musty, moldy (bathroom), and the air conditioning was either too hot or too cold, no happy medium. For $100/night I was expecting a better room and experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Steph
"Security is lacking!!! Must read. Safety Issues!"
The first night my family stayed there I was awoke at 1:30 am by a noise at my door. Thank God the latch was on to stop the door from opening. I snuck up on the door and opened it quickly to find the Hotel maid trying to access my room! I surprised her and asked what the H-ll she was doing? She said she was checking on the room??? There is no reason for anybody to enter a hotel room at that time of the night. My children were terrified. I brought the attention to management twice and they said they would contact me but they never did!!! Totally Scary situation. Be careful if you stay here....
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
"Very quiet & private"
It was a pleasure to stay there. Very clean. Lots of parking space
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
rastazion
staff and hotel were great. A great value.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
mvkod
"Outstanding!"
Stayed three nights in July for family reunion. So did four of my siblings. Everyone loved the accommodations, rooms were clean and newly redone. I especially love the balcony. Will definitely return!!!
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
This hotel was really nice and worth the price.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Nice hotel conveniently located"
I was most impressed with the facilities provided. I did have difficulty specifically finding this hotel because of its lush landscaping and compatibility with its location. A larger sign or one more visible from the roadway or indicating the entrance would be helpful. Nicely decorated and very clean. I would stay again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Joan
"Great place"
Loved our stay! We will be back.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
Leslie
"Great value with outstanding service"
Second stay here in a month...continue pleased with consistently good service and general condition of room, lobby, garden,etc. Really like the informal dining options..food was exceptional for a hotel and reasonably priced. Only downer is difficulty finding entrance and then having to deal with jughandles and Rt 10 traffic..several of my colleagues had this issue. Overall a very comfortable stay.
4 night trip May 30, 2013
Shirley
Loved the renovations and everything was neat and clean. Will stay again!!
2 night trip May 25, 2013
Joanne
"confortable stay"
everything was great except 2 things. The bathroom was not clean & the air vent did not work there. The courtyard marriott stone outside s sometimes not even visible.
4 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Convenient if you happen to be in Whippany"
Stayed here for half a day- fine hotel - budget/reasnably priced.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Aaren
"Great value"
Service was outstanding..really liked the innovative food service. Entrance a bit tricky on busy highway..could be more clearly marked on approach....Room was a bit small but clean and more than acceptable. Nice outdoor garden area with seating for quiet get away with drink or coffee. Starbucks "barista" a plus.
2 night trip May 16, 2013