All hotels in Larkspur, California, United States of America
2500 Larkspur Landing Cir, Larkspur, CA, 94939, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Everything I expect from Marriott"
This is a great Hotel - everything I expect from a Courtyard and more.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
They had a small coffee shop. I just wish they had room service.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice hotel, great location"
Friendly staff, clean room, comfy beds. Great location close to muir woods & a short ferry ride into the city.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Yvette
"Lack of Service"
It's a beautiful location! Service is lacking-room service or lack of didn't show up until the family was preparing for a special event-wedding celebration (after 4:00pm!). The Bistro restaurant service was extremely slow and didn't even create the correct order. The facility itself is beautiful and in a lovely location. They definitely need to work on service.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Kathleen Sheppard
"Wonderful experience! Beautiful setting!"
Right across the street from the award winning Marin Brewing Co. Food & Brew were awesome!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Air did not work. or perhaps I'm not able to figure out how to work it. Then we couldn't connect with the wifi even after contacting a person at their service to walk us thru it. .
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Judi
Personnel was extremely friendly and very accommodating!! Food was good just wish they had room service and bistro was opened all day
8 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Tania Bouchet
Comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Traveler
Nice and clean...
Response by Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
We see that you thought our hotel was nice and clean and we will continue to offer that expectation of service to all our guests in the future. Have a Great Summer.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Lots to do right around the hotel, not a bad drive into SF. Easy drive to attractions north (Muir Woods, etc.). $7 toll each trip on the Golden Gate Bridge into SF. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
The stay was very nice. Clean rooms!!! The front desk person, Jackie was very nice and helpful with suggestions of where to eat and things to do!!!! Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Not too close & not too far"
Close enough to be driving distance away from San Francisco. Far enough to avoid the city life. I would definitely come back.
Response by Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
Thank you for the wonderful rating. We'll look forward to seeing you again.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
I was a bit disheartened to discover, no free breakfast, no free brewed coffee, except that in the room. I knew the price because I paid at reservation time and we stayed there because of location. We travel a lot for pleasure, and I guess I have become accustomed to certain attributes at this price level, that I did not find at this location.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Convenient location great neighborhood"
Conveniently located across from great shopping and restaurants. Comfortable surroundings neighborhood feel. Walking access to the SF ferry, movie, SF Airporter, shopping, restaurants, ect. Overall great experience!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Bistro and Bar"
We stayed here last weekend 6-7,8-14 The place has a awesome location, very clean and comfortable. The staff at the bistro/bar seemed very untrained. They ran my debit card twice after I had signed and went back to my room. Because the bank thought it was suspicious a decline came up. Quite embarrassing when the mgr. came down to my room and walked me back. I had a hold on my card for incidentals already, not sure what they did?.Food was so,so overpriced basic.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Ron
"Nice place, close to city."
We wanted to say at a hotel that wasn't right in the city of SF but close enough to get around the Bay Area easily. this hotel provided that, along with a nice, large room, free wifi, pool, spa, and gym. the area was quiet with easy access to freeway. Bed was comfy too. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Shawn
"Perfect!"
Location was great perfect jumping off point to ferry,Sausalito, my ur woods, Stinson beach,point Reyes lighthouse. The restaurant in the hotel was awsome. A nice surprise! Pool was clean and grounds were too. Right across the street is a nice shopping area with restaurants Marin brewing company has great food and beer. Front desk staff helpful and accommodating Will def stay here again!
Other trip May 31, 2014
therese
"Wonderful Hotel"
The staff here were amazing and I absolutely loved the room.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Evie
"Courtyard Larkspur"
Great hotel and location!
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
"San Francisco Visit"
Clean quiet hotel across the street from the Larkspur ferry to SF.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Great location!"
The hotel was clean and comfortable and close to our activities. We will stay there again.
Response by Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
We're excited you had a great time with us and we thank you for the kind comments. We'll look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
swoozie
"Close to the ferry and a shopping center."
We have stayed here before and love the location. It is walking distance to eateries, shopping, a morning latte. A great place to just relax.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Quiet and clean"
My husband and I found our 5-day stay there pleasant all the way around. We love it and will stay here again if we are back in the area!
Response by Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
We look forward to your next stay with us, and we thank you for the feedback. We love to hear when our guests have a wonderfultime. Enjoy the Spring Season .
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Jasmine
"Best Location for dining, shopping, movies!"
We LOVED our stay at The Courtyard. Everything was perfect (and I am very fussy)! Everyone was lovely - Marie and Maria are extremely friendly, welcoming and professional. Treat yourself to a wonderful stay and visit to Larkspur Landing. Great restaurants at the Marin Mart across the street. We will definitely be back and refer. Thanks for a great stay!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Josie K
"Very nice staff, adequate facility"
The helpful, generous staff people always made an effort to offer suggestions and provide assistance. Unfortunately, things like the glasses in our room (and on the maid's cart) not having been cleaned properly by the dishwasher the day of our check-in, and a very dirty blanket being inside the supposedly "clean" blanket bag were the kinds of things the staff had to help with. It's a decent location, and I loved that the room had a nice balcony where you could actually open the sliding doors and get fresh air!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Simone
"Courtyard Larkspur Landing"
It was good. The front desk staff explained all the amenities. Checkout was easy.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Excellent, friendly service. They cared.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
Everything is top notch. Only two frustrations. The hall light turns on and brightens the whole room automatically if anyone has to get up in the middle of the night, and they cancelled the complimentary coffee in the lobby.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
S.M.
"Close to Muir Woods"
Very nice and clean. However, the desk clerk gave us driving directions to Muir Woods which led us to a private home and out of the way. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Lory
Standard Courtyard property - which is always dependable. But this one is in a fantastic location. The Marin Mart across the street has great restaurants and shops and the ferry to the city is always right there.
4 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Reed
"Night before a race"
We've stayed in a few hotels the night before an early race, and this hotel was the best yet. Aside from the maintenance work on the neighbors door at 9pm (we were already in bed, but it wasn't really that late), we were able to have a restful night's sleep to prepare us for our race. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating- allowing us to keep our car in the lot until after the race. We would definitely stay here again. The shopping area across the street was also lovely.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Jess
"Great location for a getaway"
The hotel was perfect! Clean, modern, comfortable, and quiet. We didn't hear people in rooms near us or above us. Our favorite part was the location: just a quick stroll to a delicious breakfast spot across the street (the Rustic Bakery) and Starbucks. Another short walk to the movie theater. Close to the water. Easy drive to the Golden Gate Bridge. It felt out of the way, relaxing, beautiful, and close enough to activities to balance out a perfect getaway.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
t gap
"Enjoyed our stay."
Starbucks and Marin brewing Co. Close by. Do people really still take towels from hotels. These towels were so ruff it almost hurt to dry yourself. This isn't the only hotel with this problem. Over the last few years it seems to be getting worse. Do we have to start bringing our own towels? That was my only complaint and not a big deal.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Nice hotel good location"
Clean and comfortable and close to the ferry, Muir woods, and great dining
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, and convenient"
We came from out of state, needing to be close to the Marin County Civic Center and wanting to be near the ferry to San Francisco. This hotel met all of our needs, and I am a stickler for hotel cleanliness. The beds were very comfortable, the linens and bathroom very clean. It was very convenient to walk across the street to the restaurants and the ferry terminal, and we felt safe returning after dark. Breakfast wasn't included, which appears to be par for the area, but the food in the restaurant was very good. Starbucks coffee was complimentary during the morning hours.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
JackRabbit
I've stayed here in the past and have always had a peaceful stay. This time the guests in the adjoining room made my stay a nightmare. Loud, rude & obnoxious would be an adequate description. Constant loud jaw flapping til the wee hours then again at 6am. It was horrible
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
RP
"Great Marriott experience as usual"
I would recommend this hotel--very helpful staff, great service, nice room and amenities in an ideal locale.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
Writeoncb
"Convenient Marin hotel"
Very close to San Francisco, great Marin Mart shopping / dining / relaxing center next door, nice grounds, building, rooms.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Brad
Perfect in every way!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Nice hotel conveniently located to ferry, SF"
Upon check in Jackie assisted and went above and beyond to assure we got a nice room. Everyone was very helpful.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Kris
"Excellent."
Great location. Staff attentive and very friendly. Room was very nice and the price is right. I will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
Stayed here a couple of days as a base for my HS reunion and was pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Arnie
"Better Than Expected"
I had never stayed at a Marriott Courtyard before (we usually travel with our cats so seek out pet-friendly venues) so I didn't know what to expect. The hotel was well-located, very central to all of Marin. The room was nice, the bed comfortable and the pool was great - lots of sun with water just the right temperature. The pool chairs, however, were quite uncomfortable. Loved the convenience of the computers in the lobby for the use of guests and the Boarding Pass computer and printer too. I was disappointed that there was not a full-service restaurant on the premises and the staff, while very pleasant and welcoming, did not offer much in the way of recommendations when we wanted a place for brunch. The gym was adequate. My only other complaints would be that the bathroom towels were a bit thin and hard and the number of TV stations rather limited. Overall, though, I would recommend this property and would return if I were in the area.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Convenient location, up-to-date facilities"
We stayed here as a launch point for different places in Marin County.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Convience,location,location"
Clean, quiet, safe, personnel great
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Good hotel"
We enjoyed our stay here with the exception of the false fire alarm that kept going on and on for about an hour. We checked in at 4 and around 5 (Judy when I was trying to get the 2 yr old to take a nap befor dinner) the fire alarm started. First time we exited the building. Second time we checked the hall to see if anyone else was exiting. Third time we were getting annoyed and then it stopped (so we thought) fourth time we called the desk and were td it was a problem with the fire alarm and the FD was on their way to fix it. This continued until we left at 6:30 to go to dinner. Other than that, the room was a decent size, very clean, and the bed was comfy. We requested extra coffee and a blanket and the front desk was very courteous and promt. I would stay here again because of the quick service, great location and cleanliness of the rooms!
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Aunt Fifi
Overall a nice place to stay and the breakfast area had quick service. The gym and pool could be a little larger. The location was perfect and not too far from San Francisco and about an hour away from the Sonoma/Napa area.
5 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Quiet hotel"
Quiet room and friendly staff. Close to the city within a freeway drive away. Cute shops and restaurants nearby.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Baseball getaway"
Our first trip to Lakspur. We took the ferry to the Giants game and stayed at the hotel afterwards. Had a great time, we plan to do this again.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Melody
"Good value for money and convenient location"
Nestled in a quiet corner, the hotel is located opposite Larkspur Landing Ferry station, which makes getting into the city as easy as can be. No battling through traffic! The Marin AirPorter Bus drops you an easy five minutes walk from the hotel, so no need for a taxi or rental car to get to and from SFO airport. If you are a bike rider, across the road is a bike shop where you can rent a bike and ride around Marin's famously bike friendly roads and the many fabulous trails. The hotel itself is excellent value: around $200 for a double room with extremely comfortable queen bed, free wifi, a large flat screen TV, couch and desk. Fitness center, nice pool and respectable food available at the restaurant - although there are dozens of good restaurants in the area. A short distance to top quality Molly Stones Food Market if you don't want to eat out. The staff is efficient and friendly. Print out your boarding pass at the bank of lobby computers. Who needs the luxury of $400-500 a night hotels in the city? Oh, and there's a movie theater just down the road too.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013