All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2225 Stantonsburg Rd, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great stay."
Very nice.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Alice
"Great stay."
Very, very nice.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Alice
"Best hotel in Greenville NC"
One night layover while moving. Love this hotel with Starbucks in the lobby and indoor pool and hot tub for restoring sore tired muscles. Very clean, best A/C anywhere and staff are so nice. Easy parking even with U-haul. Highly recommend staying here!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Pamela
"Good Hotel.... LACKING TEA AND COFFEE"
Hotel was nice however, there was no TEA provided in the room even though they provided Coffee for the coffee makers. Also, there was no Coffee or Tea provided in the lobby unless you wanted to pay starbucks prices in the early morning or in the evening... during the day NOTHING... sad. Sad. Sad...
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Average stay"
The bathroom counters and shelves were dusty and the toilet handle was broken. The over all stay was good
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Valerie
"Will stay again!"
Very clean hotel and we all slept well.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Vance
"Cheapskakes when it comes to lobby coffee"
We enjoyed out stay until I went down to the lobby in the morning to get 2 cups of coffee, when we discovered that they did NOT offer free lobby coffee, just like almost every other hotel/motel in the United States. Not talking about a free breakfast like most other hotels/motels today, just pots/urns of coffee and decaf coffee. To have to buy it from the "restaurant" was very disappointing and reflects poorly on your brand. We used the mini coffee maker in the room, and that coffee was very poor, and only offered regular sugar or "pink" sweetener, and not a choice of "blue" or "yellow" artificial sweeteners. I don't think we'll stay at this hotel next time we stay in Greenville, NC. Too many other comparable choices in the price range.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Best Staff in the USA"
We had a wonderful weekend at the Courtyard Marriott in Greenville NC. The staff was out of this world nice and welcoming, I have stayed in hotels all over this country and the staff at this hotel gets my best staff ever award. I thank each and everyone of them for making my daughters birthday wish a success. I think they should all get a raise, or at least notified of this surveys comments and how much their kindness was appreciated.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Ingrid
"Oh yeah"
Had a fantastic time! Went to the Bistro and enjoyed a few relaxing drinks... well worth it!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Needed night out."
Nice and quiet room with no traffic noise. I loved my stay and plan to book again in the future. The room was so nice and spaces that it was like being at home but no kids. Sleep like a baby in the big bed.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good hotel with convenience to Vident"
overall stay was good. the hotel is directly across from Evident Medical Center. So its a 2 minute walk to the main entrance. didn't try the lounge or the breakfast so can't comment. a few fast food options in the area. my only complaint would be they change the filters or clean the air conditioning units. the air was very stale.
3 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great hotel in Greenville, NC"
We were there for a swim meet and the hotel was very accommodating in giving us a late check out. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Perfect In Every Way"
The room was more than we expected. Very clean. The lighting fixtures and furniture were beautiful. The bed was comfortable - not too hard, not too soft. The fridge in the room was much appreciated as I brought soft drinks. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out the room had a balcony. The Bistro cafe was pricey but was delicious and convenient. The hotel was only 2.5 miles from where we had to be at 8:30 a.m. I have to come back to Greenville in a couple of months and will definitely stay at this hotel.
Ginger
"Convenient to town and ECU"
Convenient to town and ECU. Nice, clean. I heard train whistles in the distance, which could bother some, but I thought it was all good.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Gabe
"Stay 03/19/15-03/22/15"
The bed had the most uncomfortable matress I have ever slept on.. I would not stay again as the back pain was really not worth it. We called to the desk to ask for a few towels and a blanket. We were told that they were short staffed and we would need to pick them up if we wanted them. When we booked it said resturant on site... It was not. They had coffee and cold sandwich options. We went to the bistro to get coffee, we ordered a venti and paid for a venti and were given a tall. We were then told that they were out of venti cups. It then took 30 minutes for the front desk to refund the money. It would have been eaiser to tell us before charging us that all they could offer was the tall size.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Christine
"peaceful time"
I really like staying at the hotel. It was Very peaceful n quiet... nice clean rooms n bathroom...
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
shaquetta
"Courtyard"
Stayed 2 nights. Liked the hotel and will stay there next time I visit my son at ECU
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Enjoyed my stay however too much noise coming from upstairs and side door entrance.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Doreatha
"The hotel is close to my brothers' home.."
The hotel was both clean and comfortable. I still have difficulty understanding your room rate and how it varied depending on the day of the week. . two areas which need consideration; no hand rails in the bathroom making safety in the shower an issue and the quality of the breakfast did not equal the cost.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Vera
Clean, quiet, convenient. Would definitely staff again. Starbucks in the lobby was a plus.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
sherie
Our family stayed one night prior to visit at ECU and was pleased with experience.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"The stay here was awesome I really enjoyed my stay"
I loved the pool, hot tub, and fire pit outside was really nice to set around and have some drinks is just an awesome place all around and would love to stay again
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Billy
"Family Weekend"
Great service...great staff...Room was perfect! Access to eateries and ECU was great.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Upscale and convenient"
Great room. Modern furnishings and clean. No problems or issues.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Jacob
"Great weekend"
Had not been able to spend as much time as usual with my NC granddaughter so we had a weekend dedicated to swimming. Everything went great for us.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Old guy
"Just opened up."
The room was missing things like couple of towels and things like the book with the hotel services. We attributed it to being so new and the staff not experienced. But a great hotel and location.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"A queen rec!d a queen welcome"
It was really an enjoyable experience Keep up the good work !!!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Mary Ann
"Disappointing stay in Greenville"
I am a long time Marriott Rewards loyalist. We booked this stay expecting Marriott quality - got less. When we checked in, the TV network was not functioning well. They said that someone had been working on it all week. They had done away with complementary coffee. In the middle of the night, I had to call the maintenance people to unclog the toilet. The heat was hot, I turned down to the 60's, still hot. All in all, this was not a "Courtyard" quality experience. We are frequently in Greenville, this needs to be better.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Art
Good overall and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Very clean and comfortable. Courteous staff. Hotel is centrally located for easy access to the college, stadium and local shopping centers.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"stay in greenville nc"
everything about the hotel was ok, it was very clean. my only complaint was the smell of the air freshener or cleaner they used in the halls, it was overwhelming, thankfully you could not smell it in the room. the beds were not quite as soft as I like, they were a little to firm for me.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Teresa
"Great place"
The room I had was great. It was very clean. The staff was polite and the lobby was beautiful. It had a welcoming feel to it.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Domonique
"4.7/5"
The service was amazing. I'm 18 and usually when I check the people at the front desk give me nasty looks like I'm going to destroy te room. I didn't recieve anything like that. The staff was all very helpful and accomodating. The room was extemely clean. The prices I paid was relatively good for the room I had. The location could be better, there was not much around the hotel besides the school. Overall though my experience very good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Kailyn
"Great Hotel !"
This is not the Taj Mahal, but I had no complaints about this hotel. If I could teleport this same hotel around the country with me, and stay here in every city, I would. They have an indoor pool, which is rare in North Carolina, and the location is near to everything you need. Hotel staff was great, and we never heard noise from the outside or any other guests. Everything was clean with high quality room accommodations a step or two above what you would expect from even a Holiday Inn Express. About the only improvement would be to add a microwave into the rooms. I understand why this is not done...because it would possibly detract from the overpriced (but tasty) cafe downstairs.
6 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Not even a complementary cup of coffee in the morn"
For the money, and lack of complementary breakfast, there are plenty of nicer hotel chains that provide more bang for your buck. I travel overnight 18 nights a month, first and last with Courtyard.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Fred
"Nice hotel close to hospital."
Comfortable room. Staff was very respectful of my need to rest after spending hours at Vidant Medical Center with a family member. My only complaint was in the bathroom area. Floor needed a much more thorough cleaning as did the shower stall.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Shirley
"Huge Roach in my room!"
Hotel was updated and looked nice but woke up to a huge roach in the floor. Told the front desk clerk at 7:30 am and they did nothing. Front desk clerk said nothing could be done until house keeping arrived.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Stephenie
"Nice hotel and staff."
Good experience just didnt get to spend much time there. Kind of pricey for the location.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Stolen iPad"
We stayed at the hotel while we were in town for a funeral. Unfortunately when we left my son had left my iPad sitting on the desk in the hotel room and we did not realize this until a little while after we had left. I called and stopped by the hotel to inform them but the iPad was gone. Although the General Manager was there when I went back, he has not responded to email since. While it is our fault for leaving it there, I am really disappointed that when it came for one of their staff people to do the right thing they chose not to. It definitely made an already bad day worse.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Patrick
"Fair"
The guy on duty wouldn't change my room to balcony didn't know balcony was available until I got there need breakfast for the price I paid for my stay
Response by Courtyard Marriott Greenville
Dear Mrs. West, Thank you for your f feedback regarding your most recent stay. I apologize that your experience didn't meet your -or our own- expectations. Balcony rooms are available upon request on a first -come first-serve basis. Unfortunately at the time of your arrival these rooms were already occupied by other guests. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, as we try to accommodate all of our guest's requests accordingly. The next time you're in the area, I will be happy to take care of your reservation personally and address and other requests you may have. Regarding breakfast, we do offer a "Stay For Breakfast" rate which does include breakfast with your stay. We do not offer complimentary breakfast, our Bistro Restaurant provides fresh, made-to-order items as opposed to a continental breakfast you may find at other properties. If you are interested in our Stay For Breakfast rate the next time you travel to Greenville, I will be more than happy to assist you with this as well. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer, and thank you again for your much valued feedback.
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
Doris West
"Excellent Experience at Greenville NC"
I would rate my stay at the hotel a 5. The room was really Clean and the decor was very warm feeling. The bathroom was very spacious with ample towels. I forgot my shower cap and the front desk was very nice and gave me one. I missed the hotel when I got there because the sign was too small to see from a distant but that was all. That would not keep me from spending another night at that fine hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Anderson
"Clean and comfortable"
This hotel was clean, comfortable and close to where we needed to be. The staff was polite and attentive. We were not able to use the amenities due to our commitments but they pool and small fitness room looked good. Parking is close. If the spaces by the front door are full, there was ample space around the back and the side door could be accessed with a room card.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
don
Clean and friendly
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
This is my destination hotel when I visit with my daughter and her family in Winterville.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"College Road Trip stay"
Traveling with my daughter touring college campuses and for the price and location, this was great. We enjoyed our stay although I was not happy with the fact that no form of complimentary breakfast is included In our stay. Their were many restaurants nearby so eating wasn't an issue. The hotel clerk told me to ask the female bartender for a tea bag since only coffee was In Our rooms. This bartender was rude and said only if I buy the tea bag. I was so surprised by her nastiness. Bring your own tea if you stay here. Most hotels have 1 or two teabags in rooms because everyone doesn't drink coffee to relax in the mornings Or evenings.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
The staff was the most friendliest and accommodating from check-in to house keeping to the bartender. Real southern hospitality at its finest! :)
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
hh0919
Our stay was great, check-in and out was quick and easy all the morning staff were so friendly. Thanks so much Asia and Samuel
1 night trip May 31, 2014
ASIA and Sam
"Great hotel for price"
This isn't a luxury hotel, but it is a great, clean, modern hotel with all of the conveniences, for a visit to the Greenville area.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"A very nice place"
This hotel was very pretty and we enjoyed our stay. Great shower and the blow dryer was a regular-sized blow dryer, which was awesome. I thought the bed was fine, but my husband thought it was a bit uncomfortable. We would probably stay again if in the area, as it was a very nice hotel overall.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
KP&MP
Great! Ran into staff twice getting ice. Very friendly. Enjoyed our stay. Thanks
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014