All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
2225 Stantonsburg Rd, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Quite clean
    Great pool
    Awesome vibe
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Food is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Well designed super comfortable rooms"
Clean, comfortable, and very well appointed rooms.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
"Should have stayed @ the Microtel"
Really no breakfast especially considering how much you charge. Also no hairdryer in room for my wife & daughter. Child have stayed @ a Microtel for 1/2 the price & gotten the same level of service. And the fire alarm going off @ 4 am just added more insult to injury. Very disappointed in Marriott.
Response by Courtyard Marriott Greenville
Hello, I am truly sorry you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. As the GM I want to make sure that all of our guests leave feeling that they have made the right decision on where they choose to stay in Greenville, NC. Please accept my apologies and understand that I take all feedback as opportunities to improve. I do understand your frustration with our fire alarm going off at such an early hour, but as a GM I would rather it go off than not. It alerted us to an issue with our dry sprinkler system in our attic which was quickly resolved so that we can maintain a safe environment for our guests. We do not have a free breakfast at our hotel but by having our bistro we are able to serve our guest a fresh, hot breakfast made specifically for them. All Courtyard Marriott's now feature a Bistro which replaced the paid buffet in place before. Also, we do have hair dryers in the room, however they are not the kind attached to the wall. They are real hair dryers which hang in a bag inside the armoire with the words "Hair Dryer" stitched on the bag. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you return to the Courtyard Greenville, NC if your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
The desk was very helpful and courteous. The hotel was clean and well maintained.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
This hotel is clean and in good condition; however, because of it's location across from the hospital - it's very noisy. We tried to turn the air-conditioning fan on to run continuously, but could not get that to work. Also, people at the front desk could not us directions to the next town, and breakfast was not included in the price.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Fantastic. Right near Guy Smith stadium, room and fitness center were great.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Terri
Overall, I was happy with my stay here. Just be aware that breakfast is not included.
5 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Go Pirates!"
Quiet, clean, modern room. Easily slept 5; 1 on a cot.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Best place to stay in Greenville!"
Love this hotel. Across street from hospital, close to the mall, convenient to college and very into customer service. They helped us with an important computer project and saved the day! Thanks. Love the hot tub and super clean, comfortable rooms. I highly recommend this hotel over others in town and I used to live here.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Pamela
My stay there was wonderful. Keep up the good standard so I can continue to visit & stay at the Courtyard Marriot
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"Dissatisfied by unfair treatment"
The manager maintains that I smoked in the room and charged me $ 250 extra. I did not smoke in the room, they might have seen me smoking in the parking lot but not in the room. Anyway, I have been going there for the last 6 years but no more
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Jean-Pierre
stayed 2 nights while I settled my daughter back into ECU. staff very friendly great location good price spotless room
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Teresa
"two day stay in July 2015"
Service was great. for example, we had to have a crib in the room for our grandbaby and it was there when we entered the room. We could get extra wash clothes also. The hotel is in excellent condition and the room with 2 queen beds was quite comfortable. The fan could be set on continuous operation to reduce the effect of outside noises. The beds had pillow top mattresses. The microwave and frig were in a section of the room that was away from the sleeping area. My two complaints were (1) there was no free continental breakfast (breakfast could be purchased at the hotel though) and (2) the indoor pool had very cold water. There was a nice hot water Jacuzzi nearby to warm up in after a cold water swim.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great stay."
Very, very nice.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Alice
"Had to go to cancer center"
Located across the street Located on the bus route Good food at their Bistro Room very comforable
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Bad experience"
This hotel is visually attractive upon walking into the lobby area. The room decor is also modern and attractive. My stay here unfortunately was very negative as the next day my legs began to itch and by the end of the day I had ten major welts from bites I received which I can only attribute to bed bugs. Additionally I have checked my credit card and they charged me for my stay even though I booked and prepaid for the room through the app. So now I have to deal with getting a refund.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Keith
"Best hotel in Greenville NC"
One night layover while moving. Love this hotel with Starbucks in the lobby and indoor pool and hot tub for restoring sore tired muscles. Very clean, best A/C anywhere and staff are so nice. Easy parking even with U-haul. Highly recommend staying here!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Pamela
This was a last minute emergency business trip. I'm glad we chose the Courtyard, it is close to the airport. The staff was very good the room was great. My only complaint was the 6:15 garbage truck pickup right outside the window.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Rich
"Good Hotel.... LACKING TEA AND COFFEE"
Hotel was nice however, there was no TEA provided in the room even though they provided Coffee for the coffee makers. Also, there was no Coffee or Tea provided in the lobby unless you wanted to pay starbucks prices in the early morning or in the evening... during the day NOTHING... sad. Sad. Sad...
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Not the high quality Marriott I know"
I was completely new to the area and needed a printed map of the area. They did not provide this. No apologies - as if everyone had a GPS. There was a strong chemical used in the carpet cleaner in the hallways that was unpleasant. The Starbucks food was disappointing - especially being served an unripe avocado in salad. They did offer us vouchers for a free appetizer for that Saturday but we could not use them (hang around the place just to get that -- don't think so). When we asked for a printed copy of the directory of channels on the television, we were told use channel one. Some people need to read from a printed copy. I've always had this in my rooms when I travel. When we asked about pizza delivery, they gave us a list of restaurants and the one pizza place listed did not deliver! We also had problems with the new system of swiping cards for entry to the room. We didn't have it near our phones or keys, yet our keys had to be replaced at inopportune times.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Average stay"
The bathroom counters and shelves were dusty and the toilet handle was broken. The over all stay was good
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Valerie
"Hotel"
You could hear walking in the room above. Noises out side the room after 10:00pm.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Will stay again!"
Very clean hotel and we all slept well.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Vance
"Cheapskakes when it comes to lobby coffee"
We enjoyed out stay until I went down to the lobby in the morning to get 2 cups of coffee, when we discovered that they did NOT offer free lobby coffee, just like almost every other hotel/motel in the United States. Not talking about a free breakfast like most other hotels/motels today, just pots/urns of coffee and decaf coffee. To have to buy it from the "restaurant" was very disappointing and reflects poorly on your brand. We used the mini coffee maker in the room, and that coffee was very poor, and only offered regular sugar or "pink" sweetener, and not a choice of "blue" or "yellow" artificial sweeteners. I don't think we'll stay at this hotel next time we stay in Greenville, NC. Too many other comparable choices in the price range.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Best Staff in the USA"
We had a wonderful weekend at the Courtyard Marriott in Greenville NC. The staff was out of this world nice and welcoming, I have stayed in hotels all over this country and the staff at this hotel gets my best staff ever award. I thank each and everyone of them for making my daughters birthday wish a success. I think they should all get a raise, or at least notified of this surveys comments and how much their kindness was appreciated.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Ingrid
"Oh yeah"
Had a fantastic time! Went to the Bistro and enjoyed a few relaxing drinks... well worth it!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Needed night out."
Nice and quiet room with no traffic noise. I loved my stay and plan to book again in the future. The room was so nice and spaces that it was like being at home but no kids. Sleep like a baby in the big bed.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good hotel with convenience to Vident"
overall stay was good. the hotel is directly across from Evident Medical Center. So its a 2 minute walk to the main entrance. didn't try the lounge or the breakfast so can't comment. a few fast food options in the area. my only complaint would be they change the filters or clean the air conditioning units. the air was very stale.
3 night trip Apr 16, 2015
My experience at the hotel was positive . Friendly reception prompt service at the main desk and room service. There is ample parking Most of all it was quiet and I felt safe. which is important .
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
vancielean
"Great hotel in Greenville, NC"
We were there for a swim meet and the hotel was very accommodating in giving us a late check out. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Perfect In Every Way"
The room was more than we expected. Very clean. The lighting fixtures and furniture were beautiful. The bed was comfortable - not too hard, not too soft. The fridge in the room was much appreciated as I brought soft drinks. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out the room had a balcony. The Bistro cafe was pricey but was delicious and convenient. The hotel was only 2.5 miles from where we had to be at 8:30 a.m. I have to come back to Greenville in a couple of months and will definitely stay at this hotel.
Ginger
"Convenient to town and ECU"
Convenient to town and ECU. Nice, clean. I heard train whistles in the distance, which could bother some, but I thought it was all good.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Gabe
"Stay 03/19/15-03/22/15"
The bed had the most uncomfortable matress I have ever slept on.. I would not stay again as the back pain was really not worth it. We called to the desk to ask for a few towels and a blanket. We were told that they were short staffed and we would need to pick them up if we wanted them. When we booked it said resturant on site... It was not. They had coffee and cold sandwich options. We went to the bistro to get coffee, we ordered a venti and paid for a venti and were given a tall. We were then told that they were out of venti cups. It then took 30 minutes for the front desk to refund the money. It would have been eaiser to tell us before charging us that all they could offer was the tall size.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Christine
"peaceful time"
I really like staying at the hotel. It was Very peaceful n quiet... nice clean rooms n bathroom...
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
shaquetta
"Courtyard"
Stayed 2 nights. Liked the hotel and will stay there next time I visit my son at ECU
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Enjoyed my stay however too much noise coming from upstairs and side door entrance.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Doreatha
"The hotel is close to my brothers' home.."
The hotel was both clean and comfortable. I still have difficulty understanding your room rate and how it varied depending on the day of the week. . two areas which need consideration; no hand rails in the bathroom making safety in the shower an issue and the quality of the breakfast did not equal the cost.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Vera
Clean, quiet, convenient. Would definitely staff again. Starbucks in the lobby was a plus.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
sherie
Our family stayed one night prior to visit at ECU and was pleased with experience.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"The stay here was awesome I really enjoyed my stay"
I loved the pool, hot tub, and fire pit outside was really nice to set around and have some drinks is just an awesome place all around and would love to stay again
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Billy
"Family Weekend"
Great service...great staff...Room was perfect! Access to eateries and ECU was great.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Upscale and convenient"
Great room. Modern furnishings and clean. No problems or issues.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Jacob
"Great weekend"
Had not been able to spend as much time as usual with my NC granddaughter so we had a weekend dedicated to swimming. Everything went great for us.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Old guy
"Just opened up."
The room was missing things like couple of towels and things like the book with the hotel services. We attributed it to being so new and the staff not experienced. But a great hotel and location.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"A queen rec!d a queen welcome"
It was really an enjoyable experience Keep up the good work !!!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Mary Ann
"Disappointing stay in Greenville"
I am a long time Marriott Rewards loyalist. We booked this stay expecting Marriott quality - got less. When we checked in, the TV network was not functioning well. They said that someone had been working on it all week. They had done away with complementary coffee. In the middle of the night, I had to call the maintenance people to unclog the toilet. The heat was hot, I turned down to the 60's, still hot. All in all, this was not a "Courtyard" quality experience. We are frequently in Greenville, this needs to be better.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Art
Good overall and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Very clean and comfortable. Courteous staff. Hotel is centrally located for easy access to the college, stadium and local shopping centers.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"stay in greenville nc"
everything about the hotel was ok, it was very clean. my only complaint was the smell of the air freshener or cleaner they used in the halls, it was overwhelming, thankfully you could not smell it in the room. the beds were not quite as soft as I like, they were a little to firm for me.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014