All hotels in San Ramon, California, United States of America
18090 San Ramon Valley Blvd, San Ramon, CA, 94583, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Great hotel at an affordable price!"
We stayed here just one night for NYE. The hotel was very clean and the room was very spacious!! The beds weren't terribly comfortable but a very good size. The price was incredible! We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Gamer getaway"
Stayed here while attending a game convention at the Marriott San Ramon across the highway. Easy access, clean facilities, and friendly staff. I'll use it again.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Warren
"Good business hotel"
It is a typical business hotel near San Francisco in Bay Area. It is closed to Livermore premier outlets for big brand shopping area. Safe and quite environment is valuable to stay with. I will recommend to my friends later on. Nice stay experience.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Chuan
"Great place to stay in San Ramon"
The room was very clean and spacious, the bed was extremely comfortable. I had a very pleasant stay here and would definitely recommend it for anyone staying in San Ramon.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"nothing special"
This place is ok, typical Marriott , wished that they have a fridge for us.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Room was clean, bedding was ok but not as nice as most Marriott hotels...many things were missing from the room...but the very nice staff got us the things we needed right away
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard San Ramon. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the missing amenities in your room. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the items you needed. We value all guest feedbacks in our efforts to continually improve our guest satisfaction. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Bad Idea to live with 5 people"
I bought the room with 5 people capacity and free breakfast. The clerk said they only could offer free breakfast for two. I don't know what happened. It didn't mention the breakfast available for only two. And the room, only two queen beds and no sofa bed. How could you say it's available for 5 people.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for the confusion in the number of breakfast that was included with the rate you selected online. Your rate included breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 years. There are 2 beds in our Queen rooms, however, if requested and available a rollaway bed can be provided at no extra charge .
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
We have stayed at this hotel a few times in the past year and it has always been an excellent experience. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the price is perfect. The best part is that a standard king room includes a sofa bed for our two kids to sleep on.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased to have you as a loyal guest and hope to see you soon at our hotel again. I will share your wonderful comments with the staff!
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"clean hotel but not for me"
Definitely need comfortable beds felt like I slept on a bed of rocks. Back was hurting the next morning, good thing it was just for one night. Also make sure you check your charges I was charged twice and had to call my bank to reverse the second charge because they couldn't take it off at the hotel. The hotel was very clean but I'm turned off from this chain.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"A nice place for a quick overnight."
A very quick overnight after post Christmas dinner with our kids. Checked in at 8PM and left at 7AM - hubby was sick and wanted to get home. So we didn't have time to enjoy the place. The restaurant area looked very nice.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Doug and Marian
"Nice staff. location was central to the east bay."
Nice room. Great housekeeping staff. Love the open lobby area for breakfast
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
mike
"Reasonable room"
The room is roomy and clean. Next to a main road but was relatively quiet. The only thing is there was no fridge in the room. The evening staff at the front desk was not friendly. But the morning staff was much better.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Would definitely stay there again...everyone was very friendly
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
Sally
"A Wonderful Hotel"
A nice facility. Our room was clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed the breakfast in the morning.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice, reasonably priced, clean hotel"
Needed a hotel nearby for a client's holiday party, and it turned out to be quite nice.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Pierre
"Perfectly nice without being snooty."
When I checked in, the AC was not working but I put in a engineering request and when I got back that night it was perfect! They handled everything very well.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Holiday Family & Party trip"
Short but sweet. They had a great breakfast room and loads of choices to eat and drink. We'll consider it for next year.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"highway noise"
The hotel is very modern and clean, and the staff is very friendly. For the price they charge though, it would be nice to have at least a continental breakfast provided, or at the very least coffee. Also, my room was on the highway side of the building, and even with the patio door and storm door shut the noise was remarkable. It wasn't until my third night there, when I was to the point of exhaustion, that I was able to sleep through the night. If you go, make sure to request a room on the side of the hotel away from the highway.
5 night trip Dec 3, 2014
"Convenient Hotel for Family Visit"
We needed a hotel for Thanksgiving night as the drive home was too long for after the family gathering in Danville. We were very pleasantly surprised by the modern décor and amenities.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice lobby. Helpful staff."
All went well. No problems. It is near many restaurants and shops. Nice outside area.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Carolyn
"Thanksgiving getaway"
No surprises
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Good hotel and location"
We have stayed here many times and never had a complaint. Location is very good and the staff is always friendly.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice last minute deal through Expedia."
I went to a training 2 hours away from home base. Training ends late and I did not have the energy to drive back so I booked this hotel last minute with Expedia and got the best deal for my money.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
ron
Another great stay!
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Jo Ann
"Great experience!"
Will be my place to stay if need be in the future. Very nice and comfortable and the staff were so professional and accommodating.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Everything was great,except a fire alarm going off at 12 A.M..My family and I had to go outside and wait for it to stop.The fire alarm seemed to go on for two hours.Then,when we got inside to our room,the fire alarm went off again.Other than that experience,the hotel was great.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Never Again"
The room itself was good. Neighborhood was good. Front desk was nice. Fire alarm in middle of the night...evacuating the room for a bit and then it randomly going off all night... not good. And in the morning all I got was a bill and a knock at the door 10 minutes after I was supposed to check out (obviously behind a few due to lack of sleep)... asking if I was staying another night cause if not time to leave. No discount for all of the hastle. No apology. Nothing.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Never again"
Hotel was filled with loud partying young adults. Could not sleep due to over the top loud noises of people yelling, fighting, drinking and crying.I complained many times then the fire alarm went off. I left at 1 AM and drove home 2 hours to sleep. Marriott and the hotel staff will not return my money.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Work Travel
"Great place and location"
Everything was just great from check in to check out
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
KOBE
"Nice and Clean Hotel"
We stayed there for four nights. Our stay was very pleasant and the hotel staff was very courteous.
4 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Convenient to Hwy 680"
Could not try breakfast on weekend because closing time was earlier than stated in room brochure.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Vacation Traveler
"Great comfortable hotel"
This hotel is close to the hwy and is super clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. My family and I came in after a long road trip and were happy to see that we could get a meal at the hotel without having to drive around looking for something. Although if we did there was plenty nearby. If I ever need to stay in San Ramon again I will stay here. Great hotel and great value!!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Angel
"Weekend"
Our room looked over trash cans and freeway we did not hear much of noise in room but by pool area loud we prepaid for breakfast and you all have to have breakfast at same time no free coffee the lady at the drink breakfast area not friendly At all she was just plain rude anyway do no think we would stay there again the people at hotel counter where very nice and helpful we arrived a little early and they where accommodating clean hotel
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Anna
"Comfortable and quiet"
Accommodations were clean, comfortable and quiet. Check in/out was efficient.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
carolemtn
Registering clerk should be more friendly & give more imformation abaut hotel & regulacions
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Gustavo
"Excellent - no surprises"
Just stayed one night on a stopover in San Ramon. This hotel is attractive and clean. It is perhaps a slight bit better construction-wise than the Sierra Suites / Hyatt House San Ramon I also stayed in. If I had the choice again, I'd simply pick the best priced room of the two.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Quick stay"
Overnight stay for business. Easy check-in/out. Only negative was a lack of local channels on the TV. No local sports.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Terry
"Clean, safe, nice and quiet place"
Hotels was clean, the whole place looked really safe and nice (like it normally would for a Marriott Courtyard). Situated near the highway, really accessible to surround areas. There's restaurants and a gas station within 5 minutes walk.Would recommend this hotel to anyone who's going to stay in the area.
8 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Staff was nice and the room was very clean and comfortable. I will be staying at this location again!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Very pleasant stay!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Heater
"Beautiful"
Peaceful ...quiet. Highly recommended 😁 We enjoyed it very much and we will be back
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Fine for our purposes"
We have family near this hotel and didn't want to be houseguests, so this location was perfect. Clear it's not a family place, but more of a business person's hotel. I liked the modern decor and the cafe' food though pricey was convenient. A lovely little place with great staff.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Jo
My stay was very pleasant. Nice clean room, good shower pressure, quiet room. Friendly staff. Location convenient to freeway, lots of restaurants short drive away and right across parking lot.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Dawn
"It was fine"
Stayed 2 nights to visit family in Danville. Convenient location for our needs. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Phil
"Repeat customer"
Definitely worthy of another visit.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Raul
"Right off the Freeway"
We were traveling through the area and needed a place to stay before flying out of San Francisco. It was conveniently located off the freeway and although I was taken aback by a very rambunctious and loud crowd at the bar at midnight, I was grateful that on the fourth floor there was no issue with noise. The room was clean with great cooling/heating system. Was taken aback that there was no fridge in the room, not sure if I could have requested it but getting in so late and figuring we would leave in the morning it was just inconvenient and not a necessity. King bed was fantastic, but the alarm clock was ridiculously bright so I shoved a pillow over it. Considering we were just crashing the place it wasn't a big deal. We basically booked this place because we wanted a safe comfortable place, that wasn't overpriced and we got it.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
B.
"Excellence at a reasonable price"
We were completely satisfied with our one-night stay. The hotel was clean, the room was very comfortable, and the hotel was quite accessible from Interstate 5, which was key for us. The $14 extra cost for breakfast was worth it since there were two of us. Very good value for the money.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
David Stone
"Clean, Comfortable and Convenient."
Nice property, some freeway noise, but fan controls allowed manual operation of the air conditioning fan to add white noise to the room so it did not impact sleep. Air conditioning broke down on night #2. Sleeping kids prevented testing a maintenance call at night. Clean comfortable room, maybe a bit smallish. Advertised a refrigerator online. There was not one in this room; others had them. But otherwise a good stay. Would come back for the right price.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
electrogeek
Wish that there was a refrigerator and microwave. It is really inconvenient not to have one. Other than that the hotel was outstandin!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Typical Courtyard Marriott"
This is your typical Courtyard Marriott. Nothing special. Kind of pricy for what you get, but it is reliable.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014