All hotels in Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
2800 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, NV, 89014, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

The room was a nice comfortable size, staff was very helpful and friendly, and I over all really enjoyed my stay, definitely will be staying at another Marriott again
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Carlo
"Very short stay"
Our stay was just a sleep over on our way to Disneyland. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, then we were on our way.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"nice stay here"
nice people clean and nice hotel, absoluty estay again in this hotel..
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Jorge
"It was nice"
Room was surprisingly well decorated, bed was comfy I just wish it was closer to the airport or they provided airport shuttle. They only gave shuttle for strip but the hours they provided shuttle was horrible. earliest was about 10am and latest was like 8 or 11 either way the hours need to be changed. It should be 24 hours ITS VEGAS!!! The elevator was awful as well. But overall it was ok.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Gabriel
"great location , 5 min from strip"
awesome clean hotel, near airport but didn't notice or hear planes.....very clean.. only bad part was overpriced breakfast....
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Nicole
"Under Construction in Las Vegas"
Hotel under construction. 7:30am the noise started. Hotel in need of an update. Front desk was helpful, I didn't use any of the hotel services, due to construction. Bed was comfortable (Marriott Standards). Nightly rate should have been a little lower during construction and note on Hotel Stats.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"What a Blesssing!!"
Absolutely Amazing...Loved the area and with walking distance to Casino,Restaurants and Stores so convenient!!...We Loved it!!...Thank You Hotels.com and The Courtyard for An Awesome Trip..Definitely Staying Here Again!!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Evelyn
"New fav for a local"
We usually stay at the sunset station for our frequent visits, but this will be our new spot! Great location & quiet! Close to the airport, close to sunset & green valley shopping. We thought the planes might be too loud to get sleep, but that was not the case. Beds were super comfy. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Service was very friendly and professional. Rooms were very clean and laid out comfortable enough to get around. Bath tub did have issue of not holding water for my infant son to sit in without refilling however it was manageable. Overall very pleased with the room and facilities.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
beau
"Great place"
I come to Vegas a lot to see friends. Perfect location to all i want to do!! Thank you
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Carrie
"Ugh."
I was travelling with family, and chose this partly based on the good reviews here. Wow- This disappointed in so many ways. At first, I couldn't believe we were directed to enter through the door right next to the dumpsters. It was the closest one to the elevator. The elevator was wrapped in plastic and construction drapes, and there were bits of drywall in the elevator and tracked down the hallway. That debris could have been vacuumed in 15 minutes, but the housekeeping standards here are exceptionally low, as I saw in my room: An old straw and a pen cap had been left on the floor. The kids used the pool, which was warm despite being outside. The kids were amazed by all the planes flying DIRECTLY overhead. That night, I went to shower, but there was NO HOT WATER. I waited. I turned the dial to every possible hot setting. I waited. Eventually, I had to go to bed with no shower. My daughter was on the fold-out bed. The bag of linens for the fold-out had a stained fitted sheet, and a thin yucky blanket, no top sheet or coverlet. My daughter tried to make-do, but didn't sleep well. My bed was comfortable, and there was plenty of hot water at 7am. Unlike many similar hotels, this one did not include breakfast. It was $13 per person, so we went elsewhere. We liked the food choices nearby. This hotel is located as far from the highways as possible in this town. I can't think of anyone who'd be happy with this hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
W
"Terrible experience"
We arrived to Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley at 18.00 on Saturday march 28. We booked 2 rooms due to size of our extended family 2 months in advance. When we where checking in the person at front desk told hotel is overbooked and they relocated us to different hotel (20 min. away) But they did not provide any transportation and just gave us an address. When we got to that hotel (affiliated with Marriott) and checked in we found that we got only 1 room. So they even didn't tell us that they split our reservation. So this second hotel (Residence) had only 1 room. The guy at front desk started call to nearest hotels to find a room somewhere nearby. He found 1 room in hotel across the street at 5845 Dean Martin Drive - Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas South. So half of us would go there.But when we checked in we found Courtyard Henderson(front desk supervisor Scott) didn't want do any transfer of reservation, so I had to call to Expedia and cancel part of my reservation and then pay higher price to get a room. I want to thank the guys at front desk at Marriott Las Vegas South: Emilio Lopez and Steve as they were trying to help us. Finally at 9.00 p.m we got our 2nd room(took 3 hours) Our evening was ruined.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
I.T
"Got two rooms. Was charged for three. No refund."
I reserved two rooms at this hotel and paid with my credit card at the front desk. When the credit card statement came a month later, I discovered that the hotel had charged me for three rooms. I assumed that a simple phone call to the hotel would sort things out. But unfortunately for me, the hotel has refused to issue a refund. I faxed the hotel a copy of my reservation that stated two rooms, for one night, and displayed the room rate. I also faxed them my credit card statement showing their hotel charging me the room rate *three times* on the day that I checked-out. Their response... and I quote: "We only changed you for two rooms". So if you need two rooms, but would prefer to pay for three, this is the hotel for you.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"currently in the process of upgrading"
despite the upgrading the room was clean, comfortable and the employees were very hospitable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Near meeting site"
Under construction when there. Understandable noise but not until 9 am. Close to airport but flight path too. Great staff!!
V
It was everything I hoped for. Clean, quiet and comfortable. I will definitely be back.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Donald
"Right in the flight path"
Southwest must have 100 flights a day landing at McCarren and I swear I saw every one of them. To give the hotel its due, the room soundproofing is very good but if you're on the balcony or outside in the courtyard, you're going to be well aware of arriving flights. The room was clean and well appointed. Beds were too soft for me but others would probably enjoy. Bottom line, I would stay here again but only if it was convenient to my meeting.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
SQ
"Excellent Courtyard"
When we are traveling through LV and only staying a night we do not want to deal with check in at a Casino, the strip etc. This hotel meets all the expectations one has of a Marriott Courtyard that is run at its best, room was in excellent shape, desk staff were very warm and greeting was so nice. That can make a difference after a long day on the road traveling. Would recommend and will book again if I am traveling through LV.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"constructive criticism"
I'm disappointed that hotels.com says one thing and the hotel itself does another. Free breakfast. Nope. There was mass confusion with the reservation. They didn't have me in their system dispite the email confirmation. I felt like I was doing the leg work to stay and they were concernwd only with my money. Communication is essential and I felt like that didn't happen. Also I feel like the the staff was lost. I would book again if this got solved. Other than that, the hotel was nice. Clean and tidy. But nothing special stood out. More average.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Glen
"Holiday"
Good clean room with good breakfasr options
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Krishna Reddy
"Christmas with family"
Nice quiet room. Housekeeping left me a nice thank note for a tip I left on Christmas Day.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Quick visit and nice room
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Francine
"Excellent Choice -Breakfast for a fee"
Just stayed overnight. Was greeted with a warm welcome and interesting conversation. Room was fabulous as usual - no kleenex in the room - bottled water was presented for a fee. Breakfast was amazing - should have longer breakfast hours since checkout is noon
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Average"
Its a short stay and the building looks too old
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
raviteja
I lived in Green Valley for a few years, so this hotel is right in my comfort zone. Close to restaurants and shopping & it's a safe area.
"Marriott????"
I was quite surprised that this is a Marriott property. The rooms were old, carpets definitely need cleaning. For the money I could have stayed at a nicer hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
tinamarie
"A convenient place to stay."
It was a good place to stay...convenient to the airport and Las Vegas without being in the middle of all the traffic.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
CAROL
Lives up to expectations for a clean, comfortable place to stay in a reasonably safe neighborhood. Friendly staff. Ample parking. Only bummer: no comp breakfast (continental and buffet breakfast cost extra).
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Petty central location."
Only stayed a night so not sure how services really is. Beds were clean. No blow dryer so bring one. Food smelled great but didn't have the time to taste.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Brandi
Outstanding
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"It was to easy..."
from booking the hotel ,to checking in, everything was super easy...
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"breakfast"
Would be nice if they made it clear breakfast was not free. No mention on check in about it. Other then that hotel was fine.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
rick
"Airport to close for comfort."
The hotel staff were very friendly. The rooms are clean but I think it just needs to be renovated, old style toilets, sink, tub. The Beds and bedding were comfortable. They had the light weight comforters and different weight pillows to choose from. I felt very comfortable. The Airport is about a mile away and "Take Off" is in the direction of the hotel. Every 10 seconds you can kind of hear an airplane. It's much quieter inside the hotel. You DO get use to it right away but thought you should know.....
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Pam
"Great stay with no casino."
Hotel is centrally located in Henderson so you can go anywhere in Henderson or Las Vegas. Hotel had al the amenities of a Courtyard. It was quiet. Staff were very helpful with maps, directions and answering questions. This is very suitable for business travel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Jean
It was good. We most likely will continue to stay at these properties.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Too hard mattresses"
Mattress was extremely hard. Absolutely no soundproofing.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Good smoke-free hotel"
Loved this hotel and would highly recommend it. Friendly staff, good location. Totally smoke free.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"amazing staff"
This hotel is very close to the strip with a free shuttle service which makes it very easy and safe to get to and from the strip. The staff is so nice and helpful! The hotel and room is basic but clean and very comfortable. For the price its a really great deal. It was such a nice experience for both me and the person Iwas with we will dedefiently stay there again! I highly recommend staying there.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Close enough and far enough away. Quit and relaxing.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
KB
"GREAT PLACE"
THIS HOTEL WAS RUN REAL SMOOTH LIKE. WE WERE HERE FOR A WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS BUT DID NOT WANT TO STAY AT OR NEAR THE STRIP. WE DANCED AT ROXYS WHERE THE WEDDING WAS HELD.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
HUGH VILLEGAS
This hotel was very nice, location was a little out of the way but not so far that I wouldn't stay there again. Clean room, nice staff and great pool and courtyard area. This hotel is right in the flight path for the airport but we didn't hear any airplane noise in our room.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"nice"
Nice
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Connie
"Good price, nice hotel"
Good price, not that far from the strip.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Nate
"Overnight stay close to LV Airport"
Pros: Great customer service, good facilities, close to airport. Cons: Used towel on bathroom floor, strong deodorizer smell in room, Ice machine on floor broken.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Chad
6 out of 5.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price and off the strip"
Hotel is in great shape and close to my family in Henderson.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Fredster
Nice hotel, good location. The bed was comfortable. Staff pleasant.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Seems like the 1980's were only yesterday."
It seems like the 1980's were only yesterday. Or specifically last night. Our room had grungy carpet, A/C that couldn't keep up until the middle of the night, no mini-fridge, no guide/games/movies on the TV, a grungy hole in the wall where the fan in the bathroom should have been so the smells just lingered, a very uncomfortable bed, a gross looking fold-out crib with full size bed sheets was rather awkward that we had to wait for hours to have delivered because the only person on duty didn't know where they were, planes flying directly over head, WiFi you have to pay for, no breakfast of any kind unless you wanted to pay $12 , and a night-stand that rattled off-and-on throughout the night (due to low-flying aircraft or the A/C unit?)... and they still had the audacity to charge triple figures per night in Las Vegas, the land of cheap hotel rooms. My brother chose the place so he could use some Marriott reward points, but this is the last time I let him make the decision, and the last time I stay at a Courtyard until I hear that they've made some effort to update their facilities to the real world. I'm not paying 2014 rates to stay in 1984 again. But we didn't die, I guess. And when they finally found the cribs, they were nice about it. Hope they enjoyed emptying the bathroom trash with dirty diapers in it that had been sweltering in a hot unventilated bathroom. I felt kinda bad about that, but I got over it pretty quick when I had to sign the credit card slip.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Jeremy
"Good if you get it cheap"
Good for its price. Nothing fancy. No free breakfast like you would expect in similar hotels.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Tarek
"Nice, quiet, safe, suburban area"
We had a great stay. My older daughters enjoyed the pool early in the morning. We had a seamless check in and check out.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014