All hotels in Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
2800 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, NV, 89014, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Room is all right
    Comfortable
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Regular internet service
"It was to easy..."
from booking the hotel ,to checking in, everything was super easy...
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"breakfast"
Would be nice if they made it clear breakfast was not free. No mention on check in about it. Other then that hotel was fine.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
rick
"Airport to close for comfort."
The hotel staff were very friendly. The rooms are clean but I think it just needs to be renovated, old style toilets, sink, tub. The Beds and bedding were comfortable. They had the light weight comforters and different weight pillows to choose from. I felt very comfortable. The Airport is about a mile away and "Take Off" is in the direction of the hotel. Every 10 seconds you can kind of hear an airplane. It's much quieter inside the hotel. You DO get use to it right away but thought you should know.....
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Pam
"Great stay with no casino."
Hotel is centrally located in Henderson so you can go anywhere in Henderson or Las Vegas. Hotel had al the amenities of a Courtyard. It was quiet. Staff were very helpful with maps, directions and answering questions. This is very suitable for business travel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Jean
It was good. We most likely will continue to stay at these properties.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Too hard mattresses"
Mattress was extremely hard. Absolutely no soundproofing.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Good smoke-free hotel"
Loved this hotel and would highly recommend it. Friendly staff, good location. Totally smoke free.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"amazing staff"
This hotel is very close to the strip with a free shuttle service which makes it very easy and safe to get to and from the strip. The staff is so nice and helpful! The hotel and room is basic but clean and very comfortable. For the price its a really great deal. It was such a nice experience for both me and the person Iwas with we will dedefiently stay there again! I highly recommend staying there.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Close enough and far enough away. Quit and relaxing.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
KB
"GREAT PLACE"
THIS HOTEL WAS RUN REAL SMOOTH LIKE. WE WERE HERE FOR A WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS BUT DID NOT WANT TO STAY AT OR NEAR THE STRIP. WE DANCED AT ROXYS WHERE THE WEDDING WAS HELD.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
HUGH VILLEGAS
This hotel was very nice, location was a little out of the way but not so far that I wouldn't stay there again. Clean room, nice staff and great pool and courtyard area. This hotel is right in the flight path for the airport but we didn't hear any airplane noise in our room.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"nice"
Nice
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Connie
"Good price, nice hotel"
Good price, not that far from the strip.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Nate
"Overnight stay close to LV Airport"
Pros: Great customer service, good facilities, close to airport. Cons: Used towel on bathroom floor, strong deodorizer smell in room, Ice machine on floor broken.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Chad
6 out of 5.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price and off the strip"
Hotel is in great shape and close to my family in Henderson.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Fredster
Nice hotel, good location. The bed was comfortable. Staff pleasant.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Seems like the 1980's were only yesterday."
It seems like the 1980's were only yesterday. Or specifically last night. Our room had grungy carpet, A/C that couldn't keep up until the middle of the night, no mini-fridge, no guide/games/movies on the TV, a grungy hole in the wall where the fan in the bathroom should have been so the smells just lingered, a very uncomfortable bed, a gross looking fold-out crib with full size bed sheets was rather awkward that we had to wait for hours to have delivered because the only person on duty didn't know where they were, planes flying directly over head, WiFi you have to pay for, no breakfast of any kind unless you wanted to pay $12 , and a night-stand that rattled off-and-on throughout the night (due to low-flying aircraft or the A/C unit?)... and they still had the audacity to charge triple figures per night in Las Vegas, the land of cheap hotel rooms. My brother chose the place so he could use some Marriott reward points, but this is the last time I let him make the decision, and the last time I stay at a Courtyard until I hear that they've made some effort to update their facilities to the real world. I'm not paying 2014 rates to stay in 1984 again. But we didn't die, I guess. And when they finally found the cribs, they were nice about it. Hope they enjoyed emptying the bathroom trash with dirty diapers in it that had been sweltering in a hot unventilated bathroom. I felt kinda bad about that, but I got over it pretty quick when I had to sign the credit card slip.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Jeremy
"Good if you get it cheap"
Good for its price. Nothing fancy. No free breakfast like you would expect in similar hotels.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Tarek
"Nice, quiet, safe, suburban area"
We had a great stay. My older daughters enjoyed the pool early in the morning. We had a seamless check in and check out.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
It was okay but I thought that my room could have been cleaner. If I would have been staying longer then a night I would have complained.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Ross
"poor service"
The clerk upon check in took my credit card. When I asked for a receipt she said it would be put under the door overnight. We got the the room to discover left overs in the fridge from a previous guest and a balcony blocked by the front gable of the hotel. No receipt was under the door and when I checked with the front desk as I am headed out to the airport, I was rudely (his tone was seriously snotty) that I was to get it from the company where I made the reservation. I said you took my card, he said "doesn't matter". It may have been close to the airport, but I was unimpressed.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Jeanne K
"Pretty good"
Staff is very helpful. They go above and beyond to serve. When in the pool my daughter asked me if I brought some toys for her. I forgot to pack them. A staff member overheard and went and brought out some toys for her without being prompted.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Rl
"Clean and Comfortable-Nice Staff"
This was a good choice and we enjoyed our short stay.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
Barb
"overall nice stuff"
This property is beginning to show its wear and tear after many years of use. I was surprised to be asked to paid for breakfast as most hotels in this class include it with the room.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Val
"Furniture upfate"
The hotels bed are very comfortable but a little small to be queen size. The breakfast was excellent. Loved the omelet station. I would stay at the hotel again. Furniture outdated.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Mia
"Short business trip"
We spent very little time at the hotel but what time we were there was fine. This hotel is an older facility and is showing it's age. Our room was clean and comfortable, if a bit tight, and it met our needs. Although there were cards on the bed and in the bathroom indicating that sheets would be changed every 3 days and only towels left on the floor would be replaced, which is very ecologically responsible, the hotel did not follow their own guidelines and replaced all sheets/towels on the second day.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Diana
"Review"
The staff was great and the room was clean I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Jamie Armenta
I had trouble getting to the hotel initially and had to call for directions from where I was lost. The person I spoke to was helpful. Convenient to restaurants.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
SandraC
"PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOK"
When I wanted to book a place, I took a look at reviews and figure this seems to be a good place to stay. Now, I feel responsible to give you five reasons to avoid booking this hotel: I stayed two nights there. 1. Rooms are super small and dark and we didn't feel comfortable from the first minute that we entered. Bathroom was super tiny. I felt like, I booked a hotel in downtown NYC. 2. I had problem to communicate with reception desk. They were not friendly and not the best English speaker ever. They seem to just want to get rid of us. 3. The hotel is kind of close to the airport landing area. So, I COULD HEAR EVERY SINGLE PLANE WHICH WAS LANDING ALL NIGHT. When I asked them to change our room, they refused to do it. They just said “we left a note and will let you know”. I never heard from them. 4. For the first time in my life, I saw a note next to the computers in the lobby says: DON’T USE INTERNET MORE THAN 30 MINUTES. Therefore, I couldn’t download some music for my way back home. 5. I had the breakfast free when I booked the hotel. However, when I reached there, they refused to provide the breakfast for free and charged us $12.5 per meal. Hope it helps.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
pleasent
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"quite, clean and very comfortable"
The room was very clean and larger than I anticipated. Being in Vegas, it was nice to be in a hotel that didn't have slot machines in it. Close enough to the strip to enjoy my time down there and not have a long car ride back. The bed was very comfortable and had good sheets which is not common for a hotel. I was very pleased with the Courtyard
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Marissa
"Wife's birthday getaway"
Christina was amazing and very helpful! I believe that she was the Desk Supervisor, however, as I had paid previously for the breakfast, the staff stated to me that I didnt pay for the meal at the front counter and at the desk in the breakfast area and Christina had to work that out. At breakfast the cook told my wife (when my wife asked about the food) rudely that there is nothing here that is free as though we wanted a free meal. To make matters worse all of the hot food was cold and not very seasoned.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Decent older hotel"
For the money could have done getter.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley
Dear Traveller ~ Thank you for your review and comments about our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us and hope you will give us another try. We have been serving the Henderson community for 15 years now and look forward to many more to come. Regards, Shannon O'Boyle General Manager
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
Great everything . Rooms are nice and clean ok view. Great area has stores and good food around. Nice pool.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley
Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Henderson. We appreciate our guests providing feedback on our hotel. We are very happy that our neighborhood has so many choices for our guests to choose from. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our wonderful weather by the pool . We know you have many choices and appreciate allowing us to be your home away from home for this trip. Regards, Shannon O'Boyle General Manager
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good location off the strip"
a little hard to find, but nice. didn't find the theaters and restaurants that are only about 2 blocks ago...would be nice for the front desk to ask if you are familiar with the area. maybe have a little list of restaurants within a short distance.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"The room ."
I needed a bathroom for a handicap and it was excellent. The toilet was easy to use as well as the shower. I only have one complaint. The bed was to mushy for lack of a better term. I sunk into it when I laid down. A firmer bed would have made this room a solid 10.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Good hotel bad service"
Great hotel for my business trip. The breakfast offered that you have to pay for was not that great. The waiter serving the area was not very respectful. He choose who he wanted to greet and serve. Me and my business partner sat at a table that was unclean and we had to retrieve our own cups and clean silverware not to mention the health inspector was there giving them a bad review for their services provided.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
"New Year's Eve"
Very clean and homey! Chef Jackie was superb! Breakfast was freshly made and nutritious!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Marissa Labayen
"convenient, close to airport"
Pleasant, very helpful staff
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Tomas
"Attentive Staff"
The staff was very courteous and the breakfast including made to order of let's were great. The wait staff was friendly.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Sam
I thought this was a great hotel for the price.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Darin
the beds were clean, comfortable and firm. the staff was nice and gave us complimentary breakfast. close to a strip mall with a trader joe's and a small but lovely korean bbq restaurant nearby.
5 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Close to where my friend was getting married."
It was easy to check in and out. I heard reviews of airplane noise and not enough ice but we didn't have any problems. The tgifriday deal was good and the albertsons next to the hotel was convienent. The shuttle took us to sunset gardens where the wedding we were attending was but unfortunately couldn't pick us up. Overall nice place.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
jessica
We had a very nice stay. The room was well appointed. The only flaw was a missing mini fridge and there was no fan in the bathroom. We would stay again if in the area.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Convenient location"
Very pleasant staff. Best for those with a rental car
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
peter
Good location, convenient to The Strip and airport. Not a fancy room, but adequate.
6 night trip Oct 15, 2013
John Osburn
Close to all activities that brought me to Las Vegas . I enjoyed the desert attractions.
5 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Nice stay at the Courtyard."
Very friendly staff. 20 minutes away from the noise of Las Vegas strip. Henderson feels nice and safe. Most restaurants do not open until 10 AM. The hotel is clean and well maintained. Air condition works beautifully.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Canyon Trip - Day 7"
Excellent stay. Room was comfortable, clean, quiet and more than sufficient for my needs. Great value for the area during a weekend. Would recommend this property if you are okay with not staying in one of the casinos on the strip.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013