All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
6161 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Perfect LAX hotel!"
Perfect place to stay for LAX literally right next door! Shuttle departs every 15 mins and drops you off right at your terminal.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great service"
The staff went above and beyond, great service.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Don't get a first floor room"
My room was the closest room to the lobby on the first floor across from the bathrooms and next to a conference room. The room definetly does not have a sound proof door. I could hear every little noise, and complete conversation all day. Coming back from an international trip and a 16 flight, it was completely impossible to sleep during the day and until after the bar closed at 11. The room was comfortable, clean, and nice, but the noise made it miserable. The staff was very helpful and better than other hotels in the area.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Pretty good hotel"
Very comfortable room and very nice staff. Breakfast took a very long time for them to prepare and very limited menu for breakfast. Food tasted fine. Also the hotel shuttle was slow. It took 20 minutes since we came out to get on the shuttle then once on it, it first went to a hotel further away then came back around which took an extra 20 minutes though genrally the hotel is located very close to the airport. It is much faster to walk there.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Leon
"Great Airport Hotel"
In full disclosure, we stayed just for one night (as I assume many do) because we had a flight getting in late and leaving early the next morning. We landed late and took their airport shuttle to the hotel (This was the second stop for the hotel's shuttle). We arrived late and were greeted by friendly staff who got us checked in quickly. We ate from downstairs which, while expensive, was pretty good. Having travelled that day for 15 hours, we fell asleep quickly and woke up early the next morning for our flight. Having the shuttle allowed us to quickly get back to the airport for our flight. The staff was nice, the room was comfortable, it was close to the airport, the room was clean... if you are looking for a hotel to just spend a night in while in transit, this was a great place. We'll stay here again next time we have an overnight layover at the LAX airport.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Brandon
"Surprised at how nice"
I stayed just one night and was surprised how nice the hotel is. Much more attractive on the inside than out. Very convenient to the airport (I walked from the hotel to the terminal), and I didn't even notice airplane noise. Food/drink very expensive and there are no options except in other hotels nearby. There is a Subway but it was awful.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Clean hotel"
The room with 2 full beds is very clean. Free wifi was great! The doors can be modified to close softly as it can be annoying when someone else from another room closes their doors.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
SL
"Vist with new granddaughter"
Hotel room was very comfortable
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, expensive-just-because parking."
The valets are excellent - courteous, respectful, and quick. Well, I guess for $25 they should be. I expected to pay something extra for valet service at an airport, but that is still a little steep, especially for a hotel guest.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Kuang
"Nice place convenient to airport"
Our stay was very short, but we chose the hotel for its proximity to the airport, and it did not let us down there! The staff was very helpful and accommodating, the room was clean, and (I thought surprisingly) quiet. The airport shuttle was dependable and quick.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Cynthia
"Perfect place to recover after a long flight"
Landed close to midnight. Shuttle arrived in 15 minutes. Check in was courteous and very fast. Room was spotless, much larger than most hotel rooms, stocked with plenty of fresh towels, tastefully decorated, and very comfortable. Breakfast at the bistro was excellent too. For the money I'll definitely return here.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
kt
I really enjoyed my stay at Courtyard by Marriott Lax. It was reasonably priced and the people were really helpful and friendly when I arrived and departed. It was very convenient getting to the airport in the morning.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Cindy
"Very pleasant"
Stayed prior to taking flight out of LAX. Very nice and helpful employees. Trouble at one guests room management bangning on doir
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Overnight"
Went out to LA for just a night. It was great, they had a shuttle that picked me up and dropped me off that ran 24/7. They also had food and drinks available for purchase inside so that was a plus. Rooms were very clean and well kept. Can't complain about much. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Dianna
Okay but expensive to eat there. Rooms good. Stayed there in January 2015 and a few years ago. Close to airport.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott LAX
Thank you for your feedback regarding the Courtyard LAX. We are the closest Marriott property to LAX and offer a shuttle 24 hours a day every 15 minutes. I will pass on your Bistro comments to our staff and use your feedback to improve our for all our guests. I hope you will visit us again when your travels bring you to Los Angeles. Sincerely, Israel Mora, General Manager, Courtyard LAX
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Check in efficient they were able to get us a room early. Room was clean,quite, and roomy enough for a family of 4 to have more space than usual.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Convenience"
Close to Joes Airport parking, where we left our car, which was nice. Also very convenient shuttles to the airport.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"fine"
it was fine.. could use updating .. room smelled
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"So close to LAX!"
Great stay. Appreciated the daylight savings time reminder. Convenient location and great transfer to LAX.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Not bad hotel from 5-10 mins drive from LAX"
not bad overall, but lacking of walking distance to any restaurants.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice hotel close to lots of extras and airport"
very pleasant stay. Clean, staff very nice and helpful! Would stay again for sure.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"More than sufficient."
Friendly staff, very convenient location, less hustle than the Marriott A great stop-over before or after flying.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Quiet and Convenient"
Our room was spacious, well-appointed, clean, and very quiet (despite being right by the entrance to the airport); the staff members were all very friendly and efficient; and the location was convenient for the airport (of course), but also for doing a little sightseeing while in the area. I would highly recommend this property for anyone flying in or out of LAX.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Janet
"quick check in"
this hotel was very clean and very professional. check in only took 15 seconds. will stay there again.!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
kathryn
"Very Convenient Location"
I have to say that I enjoyed the closeness to the airport! It was really close and outside of hearing the planes fly overhead, it was perfect for location. I have just one complaint that was slightly major. The room that I was give, smelled horrible! It seem as if the room had pet urine on the carpet. When I first walked into the room my eyes watered up, because the smell was so intense. After I opened a window, the smell disapated and I was fine. Outside of that... The room was nice, the facilities were nice - they even had a gym and business center as well as airport check-in right there in the lobby. There wasn't room services, but there was a Bistro there on the main floor that delivered. Overall - great place for the convienience of location and free airport shuttle service.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott LAX
Thank you for your feedback regarding the Courtyard LAX. We value your feedback and appreciate your positive comments regarding our friendly staff, quiet and clean hotel. I understand your comments about the Bistro as it is not a full service restaurant, but an order at the counter and deliver to your table Bistro. I hope you had safe travels home. Thank you , Israel Mora, General Manager , Courtyard LAX
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Terry
"Very Proffessional"
Great clean
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Above average, I would stay there again"
Adequate and would stay there again. Staff is friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
HUGO
"Lovely hotel!"
very nice
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Jennie
"Good place to meet"
Good place to meet people for a get together
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"good if you want to bear near LAX"
The hotel is perfect for staying near the airport, is comfortable and has decent breakfasts and coffee. The staff was friendly and efficient but there was an issue with payment cards because even though the hotel says you don't pay until you leave they required payment cards to hold the entire amount and this caused some problems and delay with the company card that were eventually cleared up. There was also a double charge for parking, which is $25 nightly, which I had to point out and have taken off the bill. This may be common but I felt it was worth mentioning. I would stay here again and just keep an eye on billing.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Short business mixed with pleasure trip."
Short one day stay for business but spent Valentines day evening there. The room was clean and set up nicely. Surprisingly quiet for being so close to the LAX. Would have loved a larger bathroom and pool.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Close to the airport!"
Shuttle service was great!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good deal for the price"
Great location for those traveling. Easy access. The room was very spacious and clean. Nothing fancy but it was tastefully decorated and comfortable. The food at their eatery was good.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Reyna
"Business."
I had reservations for two nights due to illness back home had to cancel the second night and return home. This was no problem for the staff and they were very understanding.
Ray
"I will be back"
Amazing stay, staff was helpful and friendly. The room was nice and clean
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Christiana
"Great spot to stay near LAX"
This hotel is the second closest to LAX. It takes less than 5 minutes by car to reach the terminal. The hotel itself seems newly remodeled. It has a small bistro in the lobby for coffee, snacks, and cocktails. The rooms are in great shape too. Good space for work, comfortable beds, and even a sofa to relax on. Overall, much better than other hotels near LAX.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Joel
Hotel was good
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Zoraya
"Nice hotel. Clean and friendly staff."
The only problem I had was that you have to pay $25 a day for parking and there was no other parking areas. Overall the hotel was great.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"One night stay"
Very nice hotel. Rooms were updated and so was everything else. Check in was fast and everyone was really nice.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great for airport proximity"
I needed a comfortable hotel close to the airport to catch an early flight, and this fit the bill perfectly. It's pretty much the last shuttle pick-up before the airport, so it makes it a quick trip, once you catch the shuttle.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Great choice for a business traveler searching for a hotel near LAX. This was convenient and within walking distance of several other hotels in the area. We were attending a conference at a nearby hotel and walked daily. Other hotels offer restaurants that provide choices for dinner if staying for several days. The Bistro in this hotel offers delicious breakfast and "quick eats" if you do not want to leave. The staff is very friendly, ready to offer advice about transportation or restaurants, and willing to make the extra effort to answer any questions. Rooms were clean and very spacious compared to other hotels in the area. I like the option of the sink and vanity area being in the room as opposed to the bathroom where the shower is. This allows one person to finish getting ready while another is in the shower. Good option for more than one adult traveling together. Beds are very comfortable. If in the area on business again, I will definitely stay at this hotel. If you are looking for an option near Hollywood and some of the tourist attractions, I would recommend something outside of LAX area though due to traffic and taxi fare expenses. We did take the commuter train to Hollywood one day, but this involved several bus and train transfers. If interested in Marina Del Ray or Santa Monica though, I would consider this hotel. It is a $25-$30 taxi fare each way but worth the time because of the expanded restaurant and sightseeing options.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"a little hard to find"
A little upset no one mentioned it was going to be $30 to have my car parked because it was at night and there was only valet parking... If you're not going to have an option to park yourself you shouldn't be charged to have it parked. Also, the sign to turn into the hotel was not well lit so it was hard to find. I did, however, enjoy the room. It was comfortable and having the mini fridge in the room was extremely nice.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Clean, small and comfortable."
A nice change from the over-priced mega hotels and older mid-lines. This property is clean, perfectly located and comfortable. Rooms are bigger and nicer than most in this price range and I loved the small-hotel feel. My only complaint would be that the corridors near my room were noisy from people talking (too much, too loud). If people would have some consideration it wouldn't be a problem, but the acoustics in the corridor could also be improved. I will definitely stay here again when going into or out of LAX.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice Place"
simple clean and comfortable. a little loud from slamming doors up and down the hallways but the rest is OK. Its reaally close to LAX and you will hear some airplane noise but it's not too bad. lobby is very nice.
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
fernando
"Great stay at the Marriott Courtyard lax."
We really enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean even the bathroom which is extremely important to us. The staff were very kind and helpful at checkin and check out. Used the airport shuttle and drivers were most kind. A big thank you to everyone!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
doris
"great hotel"
Nice but valet was 25 u have no other choice
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
tynisha
"Idea for early morning flight"
Close to the Airport, ideal for the early morning flight
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Patrick
"nice staff/room"
Greetings, My stay was very nice. I was surprised at the size of the large room and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. As i was planning the unpleasant effort of getting a cab to one of the car rental locations the concierge informed me of the Midway car rental in the adjacent lot. I am going to share my experience with colleagues that travel to Los Angeles.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
easy c
"close to airport when timing matters"
Not many low budget food options but otherwise super close to airport.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Leticia
I STAY AT MARRIOTT HOTELS WHEN I TRAVEL. THIS HOTEL WAS VERY CLOSE TO LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. THIS HOTEL WAS NICE,PLEASANT TO STAY IN. HOWEVER, THE FACT THAT IT COST ME $89 PLUS TAX TO PARK AT YOUR HOTEL WAS TERRIBLE AND MY FAMILY CAME TO VISIT US AND THEY HAD TO PAY TO PARK ALSO. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE TO ME. FOR WHAT I HAD TO PAY FOR THE ROOM I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN MADE TO PAY FOR PARKING. FOR THESE REASONS I WILL NOT STAY AT YOUR HOTEL ON MY NEXT VISIT TO LOS ANGELES.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015