All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
6161 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Nice airport hotel!"
Convenient airport hotel!!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Simon
Great hotel! So clean and so comfortable. The staffs are very nice, breakfast is very delicious
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Great service"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I notified the front desk of a a problem with the room safe and a maintenance person was there within minutes to fix it. The shuttle driver was most helpful in obtaining information about the incoming flight we needed to meet. On the downside, sounds from the hallway could easily be heard in the room. There is only valet parking on the premises, contrary to what the WEB site leads you to believe. Off-site self parking is available in a parking garage across the street for about half the price of valet parking. Overall I was satisfied and will use this hotel again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
FRANK
"pretty good"
right across the street from LAX.. Clean room
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Overnight car park charges too high, when all surrounding carparks were much cheaper
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Next to LAX"
Right next to the airport and car rentals. very convenient. airport shuttle every 15 minutes or so. very clean, large rooms. Friendly staff. Great food.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Great for access to LAX"
We had an early morning flight, so stayed here the night before. Nice that they have a bistro in the lobby with good, but expensive food, which is open from 6 am to 11 pm. Not nice that they charge $27 for parking.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Helen
"Very happy"
Close to the airport!room was very comfortable
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"One night stay at Courtyard by Marriott LAX"
This was the last stop of our trip. We had stayed in two hotels previously. Upon entering the Marriott we found its accommodations quite pleasing, very spacious, comforting, and clean. I regret that we only had the one night.
Other trip May 19, 2015
JWG
"great stay!"
good stay overnight for morning flight...great hotel manager, above and beyond...
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"pleasant stay"
lovely room, big space, clean, cozy, much more than you need for a transit in the airport. would be better if had more food choice.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
WENJING
"Just passing thru."
We spent two days at hotel, take the shuttle to the beach and spend a day there as there is nothing to do in the area of the hotel.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Ray
I had a wonderful stay at this hotel! The staff was incredibly friendly, even when I called them and complained that my key card was not working and they reminded me that I was on the wrong floor. The room was incredible and spacious. Very reasonable price!
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Katherine
"LAX"
Had and LAX flight coming up, and was convenient for me.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
LAJU
"Nice hotel in a great location by the airport"
The hotel was convenient, clean, friendly and provided good service.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Craig
"Its the people that matter"
Perfectly acceptable airport layover hotel. Very upbeat, helpful and warm staff.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Typical Airport Hotel. Nothing to WoW...."
Used the Shuttle service, on time. Crowded, once serves more than one hotel, but no big deal. Reception at the "Front Desk", in fact a Table Top, not very friendly... first impression is always important.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Jose Valter
"Nice..sort of."
Everything was great except the staff wasn't very friendly and I had to pay $15.00 to the valet so my family could drop me off at the hotel and help with my luggage as there was no one to help with that.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Terrie
"Close to the airport, clean and quiet!"
Close to the airport, clean and quiet!
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Sweet stay."
Ultra-nice lobby and really clean and big room. Was only there a few hours, but all was good and staff was very helpful.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Overnight stopover"
Very handy hotel for an overnight layover.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Excellent location"
Great
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Perfect LAX hotel!"
Perfect place to stay for LAX literally right next door! Shuttle departs every 15 mins and drops you off right at your terminal.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great service"
The staff went above and beyond, great service.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Don't get a first floor room"
My room was the closest room to the lobby on the first floor across from the bathrooms and next to a conference room. The room definetly does not have a sound proof door. I could hear every little noise, and complete conversation all day. Coming back from an international trip and a 16 flight, it was completely impossible to sleep during the day and until after the bar closed at 11. The room was comfortable, clean, and nice, but the noise made it miserable. The staff was very helpful and better than other hotels in the area.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Pretty good hotel"
Very comfortable room and very nice staff. Breakfast took a very long time for them to prepare and very limited menu for breakfast. Food tasted fine. Also the hotel shuttle was slow. It took 20 minutes since we came out to get on the shuttle then once on it, it first went to a hotel further away then came back around which took an extra 20 minutes though genrally the hotel is located very close to the airport. It is much faster to walk there.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Leon
"Great Airport Hotel"
In full disclosure, we stayed just for one night (as I assume many do) because we had a flight getting in late and leaving early the next morning. We landed late and took their airport shuttle to the hotel (This was the second stop for the hotel's shuttle). We arrived late and were greeted by friendly staff who got us checked in quickly. We ate from downstairs which, while expensive, was pretty good. Having travelled that day for 15 hours, we fell asleep quickly and woke up early the next morning for our flight. Having the shuttle allowed us to quickly get back to the airport for our flight. The staff was nice, the room was comfortable, it was close to the airport, the room was clean... if you are looking for a hotel to just spend a night in while in transit, this was a great place. We'll stay here again next time we have an overnight layover at the LAX airport.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Brandon
"Surprised at how nice"
I stayed just one night and was surprised how nice the hotel is. Much more attractive on the inside than out. Very convenient to the airport (I walked from the hotel to the terminal), and I didn't even notice airplane noise. Food/drink very expensive and there are no options except in other hotels nearby. There is a Subway but it was awful.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Clean hotel"
The room with 2 full beds is very clean. Free wifi was great! The doors can be modified to close softly as it can be annoying when someone else from another room closes their doors.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
SL
"Vist with new granddaughter"
Hotel room was very comfortable
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, expensive-just-because parking."
The valets are excellent - courteous, respectful, and quick. Well, I guess for $25 they should be. I expected to pay something extra for valet service at an airport, but that is still a little steep, especially for a hotel guest.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Kuang
"Nice place convenient to airport"
Our stay was very short, but we chose the hotel for its proximity to the airport, and it did not let us down there! The staff was very helpful and accommodating, the room was clean, and (I thought surprisingly) quiet. The airport shuttle was dependable and quick.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Cynthia
"Perfect place to recover after a long flight"
Landed close to midnight. Shuttle arrived in 15 minutes. Check in was courteous and very fast. Room was spotless, much larger than most hotel rooms, stocked with plenty of fresh towels, tastefully decorated, and very comfortable. Breakfast at the bistro was excellent too. For the money I'll definitely return here.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
kt
I really enjoyed my stay at Courtyard by Marriott Lax. It was reasonably priced and the people were really helpful and friendly when I arrived and departed. It was very convenient getting to the airport in the morning.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Cindy
"Very pleasant"
Stayed prior to taking flight out of LAX. Very nice and helpful employees. Trouble at one guests room management bangning on doir
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Overnight"
Went out to LA for just a night. It was great, they had a shuttle that picked me up and dropped me off that ran 24/7. They also had food and drinks available for purchase inside so that was a plus. Rooms were very clean and well kept. Can't complain about much. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Dianna
Okay but expensive to eat there. Rooms good. Stayed there in January 2015 and a few years ago. Close to airport.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott LAX
Thank you for your feedback regarding the Courtyard LAX. We are the closest Marriott property to LAX and offer a shuttle 24 hours a day every 15 minutes. I will pass on your Bistro comments to our staff and use your feedback to improve our for all our guests. I hope you will visit us again when your travels bring you to Los Angeles. Sincerely, Israel Mora, General Manager, Courtyard LAX
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Check in efficient they were able to get us a room early. Room was clean,quite, and roomy enough for a family of 4 to have more space than usual.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Convenience"
Close to Joes Airport parking, where we left our car, which was nice. Also very convenient shuttles to the airport.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"fine"
it was fine.. could use updating .. room smelled
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"So close to LAX!"
Great stay. Appreciated the daylight savings time reminder. Convenient location and great transfer to LAX.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Not bad hotel from 5-10 mins drive from LAX"
not bad overall, but lacking of walking distance to any restaurants.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice hotel close to lots of extras and airport"
very pleasant stay. Clean, staff very nice and helpful! Would stay again for sure.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"More than sufficient."
Friendly staff, very convenient location, less hustle than the Marriott A great stop-over before or after flying.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Quiet and Convenient"
Our room was spacious, well-appointed, clean, and very quiet (despite being right by the entrance to the airport); the staff members were all very friendly and efficient; and the location was convenient for the airport (of course), but also for doing a little sightseeing while in the area. I would highly recommend this property for anyone flying in or out of LAX.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Janet
"quick check in"
this hotel was very clean and very professional. check in only took 15 seconds. will stay there again.!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
kathryn
"Very Convenient Location"
I have to say that I enjoyed the closeness to the airport! It was really close and outside of hearing the planes fly overhead, it was perfect for location. I have just one complaint that was slightly major. The room that I was give, smelled horrible! It seem as if the room had pet urine on the carpet. When I first walked into the room my eyes watered up, because the smell was so intense. After I opened a window, the smell disapated and I was fine. Outside of that... The room was nice, the facilities were nice - they even had a gym and business center as well as airport check-in right there in the lobby. There wasn't room services, but there was a Bistro there on the main floor that delivered. Overall - great place for the convienience of location and free airport shuttle service.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott LAX
Thank you for your feedback regarding the Courtyard LAX. We value your feedback and appreciate your positive comments regarding our friendly staff, quiet and clean hotel. I understand your comments about the Bistro as it is not a full service restaurant, but an order at the counter and deliver to your table Bistro. I hope you had safe travels home. Thank you , Israel Mora, General Manager , Courtyard LAX
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Terry
"Very Proffessional"
Great clean
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Above average, I would stay there again"
Adequate and would stay there again. Staff is friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015