All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1000 S Sherman St, Richardson, TX, 75081, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Front desk staff was very nice. First room did not have a working television so we were promptly moved to another room. They only compensated us for one free breakfast (worth about $11) for the hassle. Other than that, it was a nice stay. The hotel is located in a nice area. The breakfast was good (not great) - not sure it's worth $11 but it was all-you-can-eat. It didn't seem like the sink was cleaned by the wait staff and the room may not have been vacuumed well. We only stayed 2 nights though so it wasn't a big deal and it was on New Years Eve/Day so they were probably short-staffed.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear we were able to get you into a room with a working television. Thank you also for your additional comments regarding our Housekeeping department. I plan to read you comments at our next Housekeeping meeting so they can hear what our guests are saying.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
ZRo
"Hotels.com did it right!"
Uses Hotels.com on New Years Eve... Fast, Close and Good Value.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Perfectly located for our travel plans and very comfortable!
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Unpleasant visit"
We were given rooms that had been smoked in and had to get them changed. Went to go eat and came back and none of the keys worked for our rooms. Rooms 110 and 107 were mostly clean and comfortable but overall experience was a nightmare. I am a rewards member and love Marriott Just a bad experience at Christmas time.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Calvin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. We take all comments seriously so they may help to improve our product. With that being said I do apologize for the concerns you mentioned, and I have passed on your information the the correct personnel. Thank you again for your feedback.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Calvin
"Management could have been more helpful..."
The property was okay and the room was relatively nice, but it's supposed to be a non-smoking property. I was awaken by the smell of cigarette smoke coming from a neighboring room late at night. When I went into the hall the smell was strong. Guests were smoking in their rooms, which is against hotel policy. When I contacted the front desk, they guy sent up a maintenance man with a bottle of fabreze to spray in MY room, as if that would help anything. They should have enforced their policy and offered to move me to another room. Won't stay there again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am deeply sorry this happened and I can understand your frustrations. I will use this situation as a training opportunity with m staff. Again, thank you for your feedback.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Jeffrey
"Good price last minute."
Stayed here because of a death in the family. It would have been nice to have breakfast included in the price of the room. Waffle House was close by though.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Wendy
"Nice!"
Very Nice well kept. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Will come back.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Good Value"
Older hotel but well kept. Decent neighborhood.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Hello Karen L, Thank you for the nice review. You are right. We are an older hotel. We were build in January 1988, but are so excited about our renovation scheduled to begin in early 2015. We are planning to be complete by mid-April, so I hope you'll have an opportunity to come see us again when we're brand new!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Karen L.
"Not good"
The room was small. The bed was too soft. I did not get a good night sleep while I stayed there.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Marina
"What I expect in a Marriott"
Excellent
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Good experience overall. Buffet breakfast was a bit pricey but good.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Thank you for the nice comment. I hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again after our renovation is complete, and experience our new Bistro dining concept.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Senior reunion"
My 85 year old father from Arkansas was concerned about his 91 year old sister in Richardson who had been in the hospital so I took him to visit. We had 4 rooms and the staff did everything possible to make us all comfortable. My dad is in a wheelchair and they accommodated all our needs.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Perfect stay"
We had a great visit, cold weather for Dallas, however. Hotel staff were very friendly. Room clean and ready on arrival. Breakfast was wonderful each morning. Would stay again and recommend to others. We were there for a wedding.
4 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Herbert
"Chilly Stay"
Room was nice and clean. The front desk staff were nice as well. I would have enjoyed at least one complimentary breakfast during the stay. But overall it was good.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
jamie
"Great last minute stay"
Our stay was great. After reserving disgusting room at another hotel chain, we left immediately and found a room here at the courtyard. It was about 3am when we arrived hoping to find our room which was actually booked for the following day. My gf and i were so tired and the gentleman at the counter was kind enough to let us check in at 5am instead of later that afternoon. That was awesome. Room was clean and comfortable. Quiet and easy to access. I would definitely stay here again
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great stay at Marriott Courtyard."
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean. Location was great (near US75). Plenty of places to eat nearby.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Darryl
"Great room"
Great room. Clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Azraa
Great hotel, clean, and affordable. MO
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Mouhamadou
"A great place to stay in Richardson, TX"
Great service as always. The breakfast was included and it was great and all you could eat! I especially enjoyed the phone security provided by the front desk. The caller must know certain information before they will ring the room. We were just there in June. We came back!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Perfect for my trip needs"
I arrived about 6 hours earlier than expected and was able to check in early with no problem. The front desk staff was very friendly, and even managed to put me in the room right next to my sister. I came in at the very end of breakfast service and the staff went to the trouble of making fresh biscuits and eggs for me. I never once felt that they were rushing me, and was able to relax with my family in the dining room after a very stressful flight that morning. When I finally got to my room I was please to see how clean everything was. The bed was wonderful, the sheets and comforter smelled like clean linen, just like you would hope for them to and the bathroom sparkled everywhere. Even though there was a big football game going on in Dallas the night we stayed, the hotel was very quiet. I slept like a baby, and was able to get up in plenty of time to catch my flight home.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Madelaine
a good hotel to stay. clean and comfortable. based on the price I got, it's a good offer in total 89/night.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Courtyard made our weekend in Dallas enjoyable"
Check-in went smoothly and our room was comfortable and clean. The morning breakfast which we bought with the room was diverse and enjoyable. There was easy access from the Marriott to the DART Red Line as well as highway access. Some very good restaurants were within easy driving distance. It was a very nice weekend and Marriott enhanced it.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"State Fair Stay"
Quiet, and nice. It was during TX-OU weekend, so it was busy, but the staff did fine with the influx. It would really serve a purpose to accommodate guests with a whirlpool! No such thing at this location. The Dallas Dart (tram) system is a 5 minute walk away, making it very easy to get to the State Fair in Fair Park.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Thanks for the nice review, and I hope you enjoyed the fair! We always look forward to the TX-OU weekend when our OU fans come to visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great Place to stay"
It was a great hotel and i loved it. Very clean and the staff was very personable. Great place to stay.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Shauna
"OU-Texas weekend"
Very nice stay. Only positive!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Quiet clean and very comfortable hotel."
Close to good restaurants and within walking distance of the DART rail system. The staff very friendly and helpful. Full breakfast buffet that was pretty tasty. Overall a good stay at the Mariott at Spring Valley.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Pat
"2nd Stay"
This hotel is very nice! This is our 2nd time to stay and is now our "go to" hotel to stay when visiting Dallas.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Hi Sharee, Thank you for your business! We are proud to be your "go to" hotel in Dallas!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Sharee
The hotel did not honor the request of breakfast included in the room price even after showing proof.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Thank you for your feedback , we take these comments seriously so we may improve our product where need be. With that being said, recently there was a guest who had breakfast included, and after further research we honored that and the guest did not pay for breakfast. I'm not sure if that was you or not, but if it wasn't please accept our deepest apologies . Again, thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
The hotel was nice and met our needs for the trip.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice hotel for Cottonwood Art Festival"
Got in late to a clean, spacious room with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was a good hot meal, Michele was awesome! Good price for a room. We will be back.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
annie
Great stay, and would definitely stay here again and would recommend it family and friends.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Sandra
I came to Dallas to see my grandson march at the Cotton Bowl with his college Band. I was not sure where to stay and wondered if I had chosen the right place to stay. I Must say I did choose the right place. The services were great, all staff were very friendly and the room was wonderful and very clean and the neighborhood was safe. I had not problems just a joyful secure feeling trip
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
alice
"My mini vacation"
The price for the All You Can Eat breakfast was quite reasonable and tasted fine; their hostess was very personable; rooms were quite comfortable and the hotel's overall appearance was very nice. This hotel and location is a Recommended stay
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Gwendolyn
"Close to everything we needed to be"
Hotel Staff were very friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable beds did not hear one sound from the outside. Breakfast was very good! Hostess was very nice! Really enjoyed our stay! Will definitely use this Hotel on our next trip.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Felicia
"Nice hotel easy to get to from Love Field."
Very accommodating to our spontaneous family reunion in lobby one evening when we all gathered in preparation for a funeral the next day. Clerk kind enough to take group picture as we are never all together.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Wonderful!"
This hotel is very nice! The staff is very welcoming and friendly! Clean room with comfortable bed! Will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Sharee
"most pleasant"
outstanding in everything
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
john estrada
"Good place of stay"
Friendly and helpful staffs. Enjoyed the breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Traveler
"perfectly fine"
enjoyed it, comfortable and no complaints
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great Experiance"
Im a very frequent traveler and so far Courtyard is been a very delightful experience, great costumer service i totally want to go back to the exact same hotel plus rates are great!!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
April
Very pleased with the hotel.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Friendly staff and comfortable bed a and stay with quiet surroundings
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
lisa
"Back again"
We always enjoy this hotel. It has easy access but is tucked away where it is quiet.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
You could hear through the walls, we could hear the guest in the next room and noise in the hallway
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Bad service"
Unfortunately they did not have towels ready in morning they said they r in washing process I have never seen this service at any hotel
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Thank you for your comment about your experience at our hotel. We had several sports teams in the hotel which did cause us to be short on extra towels at the moment you requested them. We appreciate your feeback on this matter.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Feroz
"Well maintained,clean & affordable..Grt Breakfast"
Always been a Courtyard Marriott guest...This hotel too lives upto its mark...Clean rooms, nicely maintained, good service and I always buy the Breakfast included package which is a great value.....I thought the courtyard area by the swimming pool needed some trimming & cleaning. All in all i had a nice stay....would stay there again if i get a chance
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Hello Attrijit, Thank you for your feedback , and the nice review. We appreciate your business.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Attrijit
Staff was great! Very friendly! Breakfast was amazing but you do have to pay extra for it which we didn't like. Beds were very comfortable. Everything was really clean. Hotel is very dated though. Not up to my Marriott standards by far.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Thank you for your nice comments about our friendly staff and amazing breakfast. . I agree with you that our hotel is very dated, and am very pleased about our upcoming renovation scheduled to begin in December 2014. I hope you will have an opportunity to come back and see our new rooms and lobby when our renovation is complete after February 2015.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Stay at this place every time"
I have friends in Plano and stay at this hotel whenever staying with friends isn't ideal. Love this hotel. Our air conditioner made a bit of noise, but that wasn't too bad. The hotel is slightly in a "bad" part of town but nothing super scary. Comfy, affordable, and cheap! Chili's across the parking lot as well as a CVS.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
C&C
"Wonderful stay"
I always enjoy staying in Richardson at the Courtyard by Mariott. The rooms are nice, the staff is exceptional and the rate can't be beat! We stay here at least every few months!!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Awesome"
The hotel is awesome. My family enjoyed our stay...
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014