All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2930 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

The room was awesome, the staff was friendly and my kids really enjoyed the pool. The only thing I didn't like was the charge for breakfast luckily their was an ihop down the street. Other than that, I have no complaints.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
JAMISHA
"VERY GOOD"
Clean Hotel,good service and the food is excellent.
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Frustrated"
Cancelled stay because we were travelling with our 2 cats, and they don't allow cats. Didn't see a room, so can't really rate it, but the neighborhood is not great.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Kathleen
"Family Get a Way"
Remarkable, fantastic, my family really enjoyed our stay. The staff was courteous, friendly and quite skilled at their jobs. Our rooms were clean and fresh each day of our stay. Will look to visit a Courtyard soon.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Dorothy F.
"Happy times"
Great wish we could have stated longer.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Family Fun"
Our stay was excellent. Both of my 2 requests were responded to in a timely manner. The staff was extraordinaire, especially Nikki or was her name Vikki, she was on site to check us in about 4:30pm.on July 22. I would love to stay again.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Dorothy F.
"Nice fuking hotel"
The stay couldn't been better was staying for a concert and I forgot my tix back in OKC and for some reason the printer wasn't working for me in the hotels computer area and the front desk lady i forgot her name but she jus let me me email the tix to her and printed it off for me without any hassle and everything about the room and hotel is awesome I have stayed here before jus love how they redid the rooms
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Jacquelin
"A nice Courtyard"
The staff was very friendly. When the 20-teens were getting rowdy on a Saturday night and I asked for another room, they provided it without question. The room was nice, the condition was excellent and it was convenient to the freeway and other places. Would have liked it to have an included continental breakfast (rather than an overpriced Marriott cafe) but I just ate my protein bars instead.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2015
"Family vacation"
The stay was great. Staff was very helpful. Great location.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Business trip to Dallas. Nice Stay. Friendly staff. The food/bar station was kind of slow or understaffed, but super friendly employee working hard to get everyone taken care of.
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great choice for central location"
My husband and I came to Dallas for a quick trip. Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey was a excellent choice. We arrived at the hotel at 3am due to a flight delay, the night desk clerk was very nice and expedited our check in so that we could get some rest. There were free weekday WSJ. We used the business center to print off our boarding passes for out flight home. Highly recommend this Courtyard by Marriott.
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Kristi
"Market trip"
Recently updated. Convenience to LBJ 635 and Dallas North Tollway. Nice price
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
A beautiful hotel. Very clean and very modern. The staff was excellent.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good place for a last minute, over night stay."
Niecey checked us in and she was very quick, friendly nice and polite! I just can't say enough good things about her!!! Our room was pleasant... clean & cool.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ashley
"Good experience"
My stay was awesome and I'm pretty sure that my mate can agree with this as well.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Donell
"Bad Food Service"
Liked every thing except the food service prices to high for the service no one on duty and had to go else were to eat. Will not stay at this place again. Clerk could not give me a recipe and have not gotten on as of this date.
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
Kenneth
"wonderful vacation"
I loved my stay. I will definitely be staying again
3 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"Worth it!"
I loved it! Would recommend this place to anyone! Definitely coming back!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Weekend in Dallas"
The room was comfortable and very nice! This was the nicest hotel I have stayed in for over a year...
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Brandy
"good"
Is was good
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
dennis
"great atmosphere"
the modernized rooms were very enjoyable to be in. from the lobby, the staff, and the room cleanliness was great. everything is updated, and it is one of the best places I stayed at overall.I will definitely be back and look into extended stays.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Very clean, great staff, I'd stay there again!
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great hotel, pricey breakfast"
Hotel is excellent, breakfast prices are way to high.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Not like any other Courtyard!"
Sleep was interrupted one morning at 5am by a fire alarm. We had to wait at least thirty minutes before the alarm stopped. In addition, they have Dish Network & it sucks! One night, we couldn't get the local CBS station. Throughout our stay, some channels would just go out. We expected much more from a Marriott property.
4 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Tasha
"sleepless night"
While there I was told that we had free breakfast but had to pay for it. Also the fire alarm was pulled by a visiting cheerleader team. The hotel kept telling me it was something else but I overherd some of them talking about it. The ice machine on my floor only worked half the time I was there. Again was told that there was nothing wrong.
3 night trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nice rooms but Hotel staff"
The staff at the hotel has no customer service skills. The rooms are beautiful.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Sucks"
Sucks
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Thank you for your response.
4 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Dallas visit."
Last year the hotel was under construction. This visit it was all complete. It's beautiful the service was awesome.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Janie
"Remodeled Marriott"
Recently remodeled hotel. New everything! Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Cherie
Great hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable, spacious, and nice looking room.
Nicole
"A visit"
It was fine. Nothing to write home about.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"AWESOME STAY!!!"
The rooms were very very new/modern, clean, and comfortable. The pictures online do not do it any justice. The housekeeping staff did their job very well. Just make sure that the magnetic strip on your card can swipe properly because they can't enter card information manually. I plan to visit this hotel again in the future.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Brianna
"Best in town"
Remodeled hotel! Everything is very modern clean and great! Service was superior and staffs were very accommodating! Definitely staying here next time!
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Very clean and nice of room and hotel Front desks are very friendly Easy to locate and very easy to get in and out
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Jackie
"clean basic hotel."
Basic hotel..clean neat.just was renovated.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
peter
"Wow!"
The room was very nice! The lobby area has a beautiful fireplace. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. The next time I'm in Dallas, I will definitely book a room here!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Best Hotel in Dallas"
We had a lovely time. The staff members Neyce and Paula were wonderful and made us feel right at home. Can't wait to visit again soon.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Excellent hotel clean room. Conveniently located for my business meetings. Breakfast was great at a competitive price.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
J
"Impressively Modern"
Great Hotel. Modern and very clean
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Walter
"Excellent experience"
Nice stay. Rooms was updated nicely, loved the shower!!! Beds was comfortable and room was very clean and quiet. Hotel staff were fantastic!!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Rhonda
"Clean room, bad service"
Room was very nice and clean. The only bad thing was the Receptionist who fell asleep in the back and made me wait for 15 mins just to get checked in at 4 am in the morning.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the lack of service that you received while at our hotel. We have reviewed your response with our staff for training purposes to improve our customer service. We hope to see you the next time business or pleasure brings you to the Dallas- Fort Worth area. -Natasha Thomas | Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Newly remodeled. Nice and clean."
Last time we stayed in this hotel was in June 2014. This time the interior of the hotel was newly remodeled, including the lobby, dinning area, hallway and room. It is nice and clean and has the same design and setting as the Courtyard we stayed in Las Vegas last August. I will come back and recommend it to your future travel.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
JOSEPH
"Convenient and comfortable. One concern."
We were pleased with our stay. Everything was comfortable. The only concern I had was the bathroom. Two of the three towels were folded differently from ordinary clean towels and looked like they might have been used, quickly folded and hung up, but not replaced. There was also a dirty spot on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet which I scrubbed up. Not sure, so I don't want to be too critical, but not sparkling clean.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
Nice clean and comfortable rooms at a great price. Staff was very friendly and courteous.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
In town for the College Football Championship game. Very nice hotel - comfortable, clean, spacious rooms, great beds, good room temperature controls. Great price for what we got. The only reason I gave "room comfort" a 4 rather than a 5 was that the shower was set so that you couldn't get it as hot as the water coming out of the sink (and on long road trips, I want really hot showers). Convenient to interstate and Love Field. Just a note of warning - because of all the construction in Dallas, your GPS exit numbers may not match the actual exit numbers, so pay attention.
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Clean and quite, it was so comfortable bed and so on.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Chip
"Great Prices!?"
It was a great stay at a great price!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Joel
"Great hideaway !!"
We love the New Hotel!! The Cafe is so wonderful to have. Wish is served breakfast later on weekends. The staff was great!! We will definitely be back:)
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Short Stay"
Recent remodel,room was clean bed was comfy and staff was nice.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Nathan
"Great Value"
Room, beds and pillows were very comfortable. Convenient (walking distance) to IHOP, donut shop and CVS which are all places I visited during my stay. Quiet area. Staff at the front desk was very friendly when we arrived near midnight. Great value! I've stayed at here before and thought it was a good value, but I think they've upgraded the rooms since my last visit a couple of years ago. I will stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014