All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2930 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Great Value"
Room, beds and pillows were very comfortable. Convenient (walking distance) to IHOP, donut shop and CVS which are all places I visited during my stay. Quiet area. Staff at the front desk was very friendly when we arrived near midnight. Great value! I've stayed at here before and thought it was a good value, but I think they've upgraded the rooms since my last visit a couple of years ago. I will stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Hotel needs upgrade"
Rooms were clear, however the hotel needs upgrade. Looks pretty old.
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Sachin
"Exelent"
Exelent remodeling
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
BRENDA
"Robert does Dallas"
shower was only lukewarm, otherwise everything was fine. Free internet, refrigerator and microwave.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
robert
"Newly renovated, clean, and good service"
We stayed here for 2 nights. When we arrived, we were happily surprised to find that the hotel has been completely updated. The rooms are spacious and clean. The service is great. There is ample parking. We did not eat there, but we did have Starbucks hot choclate from the lobby restaurant, which was a nice treat on the evening. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"great hotel"
Great hotel..clean and very friendly, courteous and efficient staff.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Very Chic and Modern!"
This hotel exceeded expectation for the price. Staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was very chic and modern, and I enjoyed it very much. Neighborhood is older, but very close to Dallas Love Field, which was the objective. Very nice hotel. Highly recommend. :)
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Robbie
"Very nice"
The 2 front desk clerks we're so c wry nice and kind to my kids.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"no honor in staff!"
I experienced the most rude employee I have ever dealt with at this hotel. I had to change my plans and had to stay at a different hotel (another Marriott in Dallas). An associate at the hotel helping me with the change in my plans telephoned this hotel for me to cancel my reservation. He was told that I would not be charged for my room here because he called in time to cancel the existing reservation. This hotel did not honor the cancellation and charged my credit card for a night's stay. I did not set foot on their property and any good manager would have worked with me to resolve the issue. Instead they insisted that it was my problem.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
We stayed at the Courtyard to attend a Bluegrass Festival in Farmers Branch. The festival was nearby and the Courtyard was a great place.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"failure"
sold out--never got a room
4 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Courtyard should replicate this!"
Recently remodeled rooms provide 5 star luxury at mid-range rates. Courtyard should remodel all it's hotels similarly. A nice touch was the Bistro that doesn't look like the standard road-hotel dining room, but a cafe you'd come off the street to visit even if you weren't staying there. The only downside is the Bistro is not open all day. However, the hotel carries a limited amount of food and drinks in its store, so you won't starve (and you don't have to pay for room service).
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Virginia
Very nice hotel!
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Texas"
The receptionist wasn't very knowledgeable of everything. She scanned my card for an extra $100 without even explaining why. I just didn't care for this location.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
cindy
"Very Basic"
Hotel restaurant closes early if you happen to get in late from a delayed flight there is nothing much around for a good meal.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Sam
It was fine and dandy.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Construction all around - Hard to get to and from"
Disappointed because of the construction all around and in the hotel. The neighborhood had a lot of establishments and did not seem like a good area.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Web Boss Lady
"Horrible Customer Service"
The parking lot was not lit nor was the side entry that you entered due to construction. I booked my hotel on Hotel.com and paid for it in advance. When I arrived I did not have a cc to put down for incidentals and they would not allow me to stay at the hotel. I even asked if i could put down a cash deposit. The answer was no. I would not ever stay again and will be contacting the corporate office to suggest a change.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"nice"
Clean, large rooms. Nice staff. Kinda sketchy neighborhood.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Hello and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Courtyard Marriott Dallas LBJ and Josey. We appreciate you mentioning that you felt our hotel was clean with large rooms. As the front office manager, I definitely appreciate that you felt our staff was nice. I apologize that you felt the neighborhood may be sketchy. I assure you that we have a nice and safe environment for our guests at this hotel. We have security on site throughout the night and they not only partol the building, but the parking lot and front desk area as well. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you once again in the future and hope that you'll come to enjoy our brand new hotel as we are almost done with renovations of our main lobby and some of the guest rooms as well. Thank you once again and we hope to see you back soon.
3 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"There's a reason why the room are on sale"
The location of hotel is fine in terms of proximity to Airport and downtown Dallas. Getting to the hotel is terrible during the I635 construction going on right now. Took 2 hours one evening to navigate 4 miles of parking lot traffic to get back to the hotel on I35 when the Forrest Lane (exit 26 was closed).
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Hello and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Courtyard Marriott Dallas LBJ and Josey Lane. I apologize that you ran into such difficult traffic because of the construction nearby the hotel. While this is an issue that is out of our control, we try our best to make sure that you stay is as positive as possible from the moment you arrive at our front desk. While we are renovating currently, we try to keep our guests away from the side of the building where the renovation is wrapping up. The items in our parking lot were cleaned up quickly after being removed from the guest rooms to make space for our brand new beds and room furnishings. Soon, our guests will be able to enjoy a brand new lobby and brand new guest rooms as well. We look forward to having you at our property in the near future. Thank you very much.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"great stay"
I took my family on a quick weekend get-a-way and we really liked this place. very nice staff, clean room, could get to many places in town easily, and a good rate. we would recommend this to our friends.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Served it's purpose"
The hotel staff were nice and the room was clean on check in. What was annoying was the construction near LBJ which the hotel had no control of. The bed is less than comfy compared to other hotels I have stayed in with the same rating but I guess you get what you pay for. Overall it wasn't a bad experience.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Hello, thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Courtyard Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey Lane. We are pleased to hear that you had an overall positive experience, despite the construction nearby. During the renovation that's in progress at our hotel, we'll be installing new bedding with brand new Marriott mattresses and linen as well. The entire hotel will soon have a completely new and modern look and feel. We do hope that you'll consider our property during your next stay in the area. Thank you, Devang Chande Front Office Manager Courtyard Marriott Dallas LBJ Josey.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Stayed here for 2 nights based on user reviews. Hotel staff were nice and friendly. Checking in and out was quick. My room was very clean. Memory foam mattress was comfortable and linen were clean. Only thing missing was the mini fridge. Guess I could've requested one if I really needed it. The neighborhood wasn't too bad but location was a bit challenging to get in and out from due to the highway constructions. I would likely stay here again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Hello, thank you very much for your positive feedback. I appreciate your feedback about the need of having a refrigerator in the room. As it turns out, we're currently renovating our guests rooms and all of them will soon have brand new bedding, furniture, refrigerators, and microwaves. I am glad to hear that the hotel staff was nice and friendly. We look forward to your stay with us in the near future so that we may provide you with excellent service and quality as well. Thank you, Mr. Devang Chande Front Office Manager Courtyard Marriott LBJ Josey.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Max Foong
"Convenient location, nice room, bad bathroom"
We needed an early check-in and it was not available which was disappointing as my travel mate had become ill. This was my second stay within two months. The new bathroom remodel is awful. Tub is too little too take a decent bath. The faucet handle for turning water off/on is located mid-way up the wall closer to shower head. If you are in tb there is no way to add water or adjust water temp without completely getting up. This visit the air conditioning did not cool sufficiently even though maintenance came to check it. Service is always good. Breakfast is better than most hotels. Hotel is in middle of remodel which makes some things less convenient.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
NT
"Under construction"
This is the 3rd of 4 recent trips where I have unknowingly selected a property that is under renovation. The location of the hotel was perfect for this trip, but I wish I would have known about the construction before arriving at the hotel. It looks like it will be very nice once finished in a couple weeks. I might stay there again (if the construction is done, but how will I know??).
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
John W
Poor security. Someone off of the streets was in the hallways. He was intoxicated and bothering guests. Not sure how he got in.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"weekend trip"
Overall a good stay. It was convenient to a appointnment as well as Harry Hines shopping. The morning breakfast was a little pricey @ $10.99 (plus tax), with an IHop is across the street.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Hello, thank your for your response. We are happy to hear that your stay with us was a good one and that our location was convenient as well. We have reduced the price of our breakfast as of this morning and will be reduced until the renovations are completed in our new Courtyard Bistro restaurant at the main lobby. We hope you'll join us the next time you're in town. Thanks for choosing the Courtyard Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey Lane.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Sandra
Devane at the front desk was incredibly professional and helpful. Highly recommend this courteous staff. Ice machine was located a long walk and in another section of the building because of remodel. no microwave or refrigerator in the room. Price of $69 was very good for this property.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Hello, this is Devang, the front desk manager. Thank you very much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to provide you with excellent service throughout your stay. Once we finish the renovation in place, we'll have refrigerators and microwaves in every single room of the hotel, to add an extra level of service for your guests. We hope to see you back at the Courtyard very soon.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Dallas"
Next to a quiktrip gas station close by a highway it was very nice
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
nelly
"Glad I picked this Hotel!!"
Best place to stay when comparing to the other nearby Hotels. Did not have one single issue and will stay here again. The amenities were as expected if not better than the other places I've stayed. Don't bother looking at the other nearby Hotels because you are wasting time and this one is the best choice hands down.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
Hey Chris, thanks for the very kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are working hard to provide every guest with outstanding service and hearing that we're on the right track means a lot to us. I'll forward your message to my co-workers as motivation to keep going the extra mile for our guests. Thank you very much. Devang Chande.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"one of the best stays"
excellent service, very helpful staff, clean and safe hotel location in very nice location
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
ramesh
"Nice place overall"
It's in a older area and the hotel is showing its age. Very nice staff not bad for the price.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
Breakfast was awesome! The attendant was very nice and helpful. Well worth the extra cost.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Great hotel. Friendly staff. Wonderful bed!!!!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Cgrammer
Staff very friendly. It will be good when Bistro is finished and food is available.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"Wait until the construction is over."
This hotel is being renovated, AND is at the center of a huge interstate highway construction project. Google GPS was confused about how to get there, and getting out was a matrix of detours and traffic jams. It will be fine as most Courtyards are once they get their renovations done, but until then, expect things like warm water instead of hot, low water pressure and a conference room buffet breakfast instead of a restaurant.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas LBJ at Josey
hello and thank you for submitting your review. The renovation at the property is well underway and we will soon be providing our customers with a highly luxurious and efficient main lobby. Shortly after that, we'll be renovating our guest rooms to the latest Marriott standards. Our front desk agents will be more than willing to assist with helping guests get around the construction nearby the property, as this is a temporary situation. Thank you once again for submitting your review. We'll use your comments to better improve our services.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
I really enjoyed my time at the Marriott. The staff was all very friendly and helpful, and the renovations currently underway didn't affect me in a negative way. The only small difficulty I had was that the breakfast was not free and it was not abundantly clear until I had already filled my kids' plates. The server was very nice and gave me a good price, but I wish it had been made more clear.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"NICE!!!!!"
Had a great a great stay! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it didn't have a microwave and refrigerator. Other than that it was great! Great bed, clean, great location and staff was friendly!!!!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Reese
"Nice hotel with cozy room"
This hotel was very convenient to my destination and had a nice cozy room. Front desk was very cordial and helpful b
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Ellen
"A very good value."
When visiting Dallas, we always stay at the Courtyard at Josey as we can be sure the room and facilities will be clean and well maintained, and that the staff is friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Ken B.
"Major upgrade compared to others in area"
We had a horrible experience at another hotel down the road so staying at the Courtyard was a breath of fresh air without a huge jump in price.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Shari
"Nice place to stay"
Nice and quiet place to stay
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Horrible"
The hotel was horrible, I got a dirty room that hadn't been cleaned from the last guest staying their, then I asked for money back for experiencing that and said they couldn't give me money back but asked if I wanted a free breakfast. I asked for the corporate office number for Marriott which the lady working could not find for me! Hotel was horrible I won't ever stay there again
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Brady
"good price and willing to stay again"
Everything is good. I like its location.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
dennis
"Clean and comfortable"
Overall the place was clean and comfortable. .
3 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Ray
"worked perfect for what we came to this town"
The hotel was very comfortable and even though we were put next to the ice machine and elevator we slept good. The road construction close to the hotel made it difficult to get around at first.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Clean & Comfortable"
The room was clean & comfortable. The A/C kept the room cool but it was a little noisy.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
c
Wonderful hotel- construction awfull! Joshua welcomed us very warmly.. Beds were very comfortable..security great.. noise level good. good night's sleep both evenings. Would have liked a refrigerator in room since we were there 2 days but plenty of ice availble --
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"close to Bloomin Bluegrass Heritage Park"
Staff, especially housekeepers and desk personnel were very friendly and the rates were very good. Loved the beds.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"A nice place to be, if you don't mind traffic"
The staff is very friendly and attentive. The room was facing the courtyard and with the cooler weather, the balcony was a plus. The bed was not comfortable. It seemed like it was one of the new foam beds and it did not feel relaxing at all. Having a buffet that you had to pay for in the hotel was nice, but you could go to the Whataburger down the street for much less.The location from work was close, but the terrible construction on LBJ made getting around tricky. Many of the exits are combined. You must really watch the signs for your exits and learn a few ways around using back roads. I am sure this will get better as the construction tapers off.
6 night business trip Oct 7, 2013