All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2383 Stemmons Trl, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Great!"
I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when I'm in Dallas! The room is a nice size with a comfy seating area, and they have a beautiful courtyard to enjoy some time outside!
3 night business trip May 10, 2015
Lee
"Satisfied Customer"
Overall I think this was a nice hotel to stay in. the staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, the only thing I had a problem with was housekeeping walking in on me after getting out the shower, I even said "excuse me can you come back" she just kept repeating she doesn't speak English and wouldn't leave! She eventually got it and left. Other than that I would stay there again, close to a lot of GREAT restaurants!
3 night trip May 9, 2015
"Wonderful staff - and everything else was lovely,"
The staff were caring and attentive. We stayed there with some long term friends of ours. They stay there often, primarily because of the staff.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
Grace
"acceptable"
The room was wonderful but the pool was less than ideal and the pool area was ill kept.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Rachel
"Weekend Stay with the Family"
I was traveling with my family for a weekend trip. I booked the Country Inn and Suites because it was relatively close to the activities we wanted to do. The hotel seemed recently renovated and the room itself was clean. Fresh towels/soaps were always replaced and the beds were made upon our return to the hotel mid-day. The area of town was not the best for a family trip, (liquor store next door and multiple adult clubs close-by) but the parking area was enclosed by a fence so we didn't feel unsafe. The hotel offered a continental breakfast, which was nice. However it was pretty limited (eggs, sausage, French toast, waffles, cereal, toast, oatmeal, oranges, cantaloupe, coffee, juices.) As a healthy eater, I would have liked to see more fruits/vegetables and less carb-y options. The breakfast eating area was very pleasant as was the outdoor seating area with fire-pit and pool. The hotel also had a workout room. Another nice amenity were two computers in the lobby and a printer. The computers were a tad slow, but I was still able to print our boarding passes. The front desk staff was very nice. They helped my dad print maps to get us around Dallas for the day. All and all our stay was great. For the price, the hotel had a lot to offer. The only real negative was the hotel location.
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jiovanna
"Affordable with nice amenities! Worth the $$$"
I was in Dallas for business and leisure. I enjoyed the hotel. Daily hot breakfast is a definite plus! You are right off major expressways and downtown Dallas was a short ride away. Staff was professional, hotel looks upgraded, and room with two queen beds was a nice size. Would definitely stay here again! Oh, and my friend using her iPad for work said the WiFi was the best of anywhere she has stayed! A quiet hotel, too!
4 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Victoria
"Such a pleasant experience."
So nice!
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Rachel
"Country Inn had a lot of problems."
Due to there mix up and a broken air unit, we had to move rooms 3 times in our first 3 days. Due to this inconvenience, they did allow us to move from a standard king up to an executive king. However, the next day we saw that they charged us an extra $600 for the room. On top of this, the weekend comes around and I notice housekeeping hadn't cleaned our room. I asked the front desk why and they informed me that they have a full house therefore, housekeeping couldn't make it to all the rooms. And there's more...they have over 100 rooms and only 1 washer and dryer for the customers usage, which was broke for 3 days in a row. Finally on the fourth after much arguing back and forth, they allowed us to use their dryer. I do not recommend this hotel, it's all pretty and nice in the pictures but we had a lot of problems. Oh and they charged us $150 for having an ash tray in our room, that we moved off our balcony to the room during the storm so the butts wouldn't go everywhere. That's right, they came in our room while we were gone took a pic of the ash tray and charged us. All that happened once I started asking for a refund for them not fulfilling the amenities they had posted!! I do not recommend this hotel. MCM Elegante is across the street. About $100 more per week, but we haven't had one problem here!!!
7 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"Above average"
Spent 1 nite..staff was very courteous. Room clean. Above average for that area od Dallas
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Kristine
"Close to airport!"
10 min from Lovefield airport
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Good Value"
Hotel is a good value. Hotel building is older, but the large lobby has been recently renovated and has a "hip" feel to it. The room was decent sized and comfortable with strong water pressure. Free wi-fi, free breakfast (self-serve biscuits, eggs, sausage, toast, muffins, make-your-own waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc.), free (gated) parking. The hotel is located in a not great part of town and the low price attracts blue collar workers and some less classy guests. In room coffee was not very good. Little in room fridge struggled to keep drinks cold. Overall, a good value considering the free amenities mentioned, the overall comfort and the low price. Definitely not a place for a romantic stay, but good for utilitarian purposes.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"Kicked out even tho prepaid hotel mistake"
after reserving and pre paying for our second night we were told to leave because they forgot to charge us for a deposit on the first day because we paid with cash. They wanted 100.00 even tho the second night was paid for up front by a credit card. I went to get the room keys rekeyed and was told if I did not provide them with a cash deposit of 100.00 for the second nights stay we had to leave. I had to go through the channels to start the process of a refund for my credit card in which payment was already issued for the second nights stay. I even offered for them to check the room since we were not destroying the room. I tried everything to not be put out in the street when my room was prepaid, to no success. The area was not good either.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review.  We are sorry but we do require an incidental deposit for each guest and apologize that it was not made abundantly clear at the time of making the reservation.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"Tv sounds not working and not smooth elevator ride"
The elevator ride going up was shacky but going down was ok. TV sound never worked. Overall is ok but can be better. I do like the gated parking lot.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Melina
"Great value"
Turns out, I stayed here a few years ago when it was owned by another large hotel chain. The exterior of the hotel could use some love and the neighborhood isn't so hot, but the interior was updated and modern (except the hallway carpet on the 2nd floor). Comfortable bed. Large room. Free wifi. Free breakfast. Free gated parking lot. A very good value for the price. My only complaint was that my cell phone service was spotty to non-existent inside the room. That probably has more to do with my provider than the hotel, though.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Ok."
Check in was at 3pm, I got there at 4 and room was NOT ready. Other than that, it was ok.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Nice valley by the airport.."
Very impressed...Needed the room cleaned late in the afternoon came back in the evening and it was DONE! That alone gets you 4 stars and a return visit.
3 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"Review of Country Inn and Suites in Dallas, Texas"
it was a good stay
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Beautiful lace"
Was a awesome hotel Will stay there again
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Maria
"PERFECT"
Fantastic. The hot tub wasn't open but that is the only negative thing I can say about my stay. The people were friendly and fun and the room was great!
4 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Tommy
"Comfortable and convenient"
We definitely enjoyed ourselves..no complaints from my family (their hard group to please)...This is pour new dallas hotel new
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Ieshia
"Great place to stay!"
The sliding door on the balcony was sticking and when we went to close it it came off the track. They sent the maintenance man to fix it but it kept sticking. The breakfast was AWFUL for a hotel this nice! It was all in all a great room and a good stay! I will book here again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Louise
"Highs and lows"
I booked here for 3 reasons: free breakfast, parking, and shuttle We stayed here 2 nights; on the night before travel, and on the night that we got home. The morning that we flew out, we missed the complimentary breakfast because our flight left too early. We had to leave the hotel around 5:30, and they did not begin serving until 6. I understood that, no problem. They provided the shuttle as advertised, and we went to the airport. When we returned to Dallas, I called the hotel to arrange the shuttle to pick us up. Our flight arrived after 11 PM, and the shuttle service stops running at 11. I pleaded with the desk clerk to please send the shuttle; It took some negotiating with her drivers, but she did arrange to have a shuttle come to pick us up, after the designated hours of service. I considered that very good customer service. The next morning my family and I went down to the breakfast area at 9:15-9:20. All of the food was being put away. The posted hours was 6-9:30. The worker said "we're out of food", but there was plenty of food in the dishes that she was taking away, and she had already taken the bowls and plates, so we couldn't even try to grab some of what she was currently gathering up. I approached the desk, and they said the same thing about being out, but I pointed to the items that were still there and noted that they were not out of everything, but were basically closing early. I was very disappointed in how they handled this situation.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Definitely a great place to stay!"
My family and I really enjoyed this weekend getaway at country Inn, it is definitely recommended.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice, quiet and Convienient"
Clean comfortable stay. Friendly staff, would recommend
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"2 night stay"
The staff was extremely nice and very helpful!
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Kimberly
"Bad experience"
The hotel was in a bad neighborhood, it was dirty, there were cigarette butts in the hallways, and the rooms smelled. I had a reservation for 4 nights and left after the 1st. It took days for them to process my refund, although they took my payment out immediately.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
4 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"not worth 200 a night"
50 dollars is held as a deposit. Microwave cord didn't reach the outlet. Had to set it on the floor yo use. Couldn't use frig. Probably isn't plugged in. WiFi first two nights extremely slow. The service by staff was excellent. Maintenance was here in less then 5 when patio door wsd stuck front desk had an excuse for everything with a smile. Not the worst I've ever been st but has been the most annoying
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
faynett
"Great place"
Great place, clean rooms, friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
The hotel was big and clean. We really enjoyed it. Will definitely consider staying here again.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Brenda
"Never again"
It's not 2.5 miles fin Live Field like they say. More like 7 which I'd a big deal when it comes to getting to the airport during rush hour. The shower head did not have a mount so I had to hold it and bath with one hand. Bad neighborhood. Bed was good
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Lionel
"Good Service at the Country Inn Dallas."
I was very pleased with the attention I received from the hotel staff and found the general hotel amenities -- breakfast, lobby coffee, free incidentals -- all to be superior. The weather was cold, and I needed more bed covering so slept in some discomfort. I also believe ALL hotel bathrooms should be fitted with comfort-height toilets. All in all, I was satisfied with my stay. Please note that I have not yet received the emailed receipt that was promised. Now that I know how to locate the Country Inn (the Stemmons Trail address was confusing), I would be pleased to stay there again. Importantly, I want to be sure that the price paid for the room was as arranged by Hotel.com. Until I receive my receipt, my review of the Country Inn Dallas will be incomplete.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Edmund
"Honoring an old friend"
We were there for a memorial service. I will not remember the Howard Johnson when my life passes before me but the staff was friendly and it got the job done.
4 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Maurice
"Satisfied guest"
Enjoyed our stay...I recommend this hotel.
4 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Denise
"Great for sleep!"
this was a nice hotel. I would stay there again for sure. Its nice to have a gated area for your car and ensures you will have a spot to park. Staff was nice. There was a homeless man outside one night asking for money as guests walked in but i am guessing the staff asked him to leave as he wasn't there for long. Beds were great!
4 night trip Feb 19, 2015
dan
"Not even close to Love Field!"
I arrived on a late flight from California. No "free shuttle" as listed in hotel description. I called from the airport at 11:30pm. Front desk said shuttle stops running at 11pm. So I had to take a cab for $20. Then, when I arrived at the hotel, I asked about the morning shuttle. They told me the shuttle runs every hour on the hour starting at 5am. EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR?!?!? And to top it all off, my bed was lumpy and very soft. Next time I will find a different hotel property near Love Field.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed nor a great arrival. We know a good night’s rest is very important along with the convenience of a shuttle being available to fit your need. We will make sure the team is aware of your comments in order to fix what we are doing wrong and improve our shuttle hours. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Jon
"Overall it was decent"
The hotel was okay. My only problem was that I had 2 leaks in my room. But the manager was really nice. I went there to go shopping and the malls were from 15-35 minutes away. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Shopper35
"great rate and excellent acomodations"
room was above expectation. service was excellent and the location was central to most dallas attractions . very pleased knoxville
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
david
"Valentine weekend stay"
Great hotel, but a little hard to get to and in an area that was around a liquor store. As soon as we pulled up to hotel, a man walked up to our vehicle with a "sad" story and asking for money. Other than these things, a nice hotel. Wish it was in a better area.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Tracey
"Lots of space"
We arrived late one night in order to be close to the airport to fly out early the next morning out of Love. We stayed there because we were told they had a shuttle service to the airport which they did BUT it didn't start running until 5am and we had to be there earlier so we ended up paying over $30 for a taxi. We were definitely not happy with that piece but despite that we would still stay there again. The room was spacious, it held our family of 6 with room to spare, and they shuttle service did pick us up at the car rental place so we could drop our car off the night before.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"On the freeway"
The hotel is about 15 minutes from Love Field, and located on the freeway. So be sure to request a room that faces the courtyard. The location is not very walkable. You've got an IHOP around the corner that was very good, but the meaningful restaurants are across the highway, and while less than a mile away are not a comfortable walk. They have a shuttle van that will take you, but there could be a half hour wait for the van. Rooms are nicely updated, attractive and comfortable. The breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"weekend getaway"
room was comfortable and clean. the heater was a little loud when it came on, luckily we didnt need it to be on. the door to the bathroom was squeaking really loud when opened, didnt complain because only stayed one night, housekeeping should catch that themselves. breakfast buffet was really good, lots of choices. front desk staff was really friendly.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Insecure"
Felt unsafe due to the many gentlemen clubs in the area, with noises throughout the night and people walking the parking lot. Also difficult to find.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
jason
"Great Hotel execpt"
The staff was great, good breakfast and all around comfort. My only complaint is that you took the doors off the suite between the bedroom and the living room. That action does not make sense to me nor did it make sense to any of my four friends and family who I booked rooms for at the hotel. You need to replace the doors. Sometimes people in the bedroom want privacy from the living room.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Linda Y
"extra charge....."
The picture showed this beautiful room. When I arrived I thought the lobby was nice. I was charged an extra 50$ for my room.... the clerk said it incase I damage the room. He said once I checked out it would be back on my card. 2 days later nothing so I called and the operator said it take 2 to 3 weeks. Really!!! On my way to my room felt like I was walking through a elderly home. it was old and very smelly. my room didn't look worth what I paid at all. the smell was so bad I couldn't sleep and my air was blowing out heat. my key didn't work I had to get a new one. my tub was dirty it had a brown ring around the tub!!!! I wouldn't go back if you paid me. it sucked.....
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
lasha
Hotel requires $50.00 deposit at check in which is not refunded immediately at check out. It takes 2-3 days to get your money back.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Surprised"
To say the least I expected this hotel to be bad due to location and price. I was surprised it was modern,clean and staff very friendly. I can honestly say I was shocked. Breakfast was good. It just needed happy hour lol.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
professional
"tucked away"
other than it was a bit hard to get to, the stay was excellent, clean, quiet, food was good, staff was Attentive
2 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Hilda
"Dallas Market Trip"
We were in town for Dallas Market so for the price and map location from all the places we needed to be, it was an awesome central point. As for the location, really didn't enjoy having a strip club right across the fence and listening to the loud music all night. Room service just came once out of the 3 nights stayed (had to call and get them to clean our room that once). Breakfast was original...eggs, sausage, cereal, etc. Patrick at the front desk was great allowing us to check in before lunch. All and all, its not a bad location nor hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Clean and comfortable hotel. Pleasant staff. Secure environment with good breakfast.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Fine Surprise"
Didn't know what to expect...especially since some of the nearby places looked run down, but this was a very fine surprise. Excellent accommodations and the breakfast was supreme for the US buffet-style!!! No kidding! Supreme
Other trip Jan 24, 2015