All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2383 Stemmons Trl, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Soccer family stay"
Hotel staff friendly, everything there we needed. There are a few things that need to be touched up but overall for the price this is a great place to stay, the neighborhood not great so I was happy to see the property is entirely gated. We stayed 2 nights during a soccer tournament, breakfast was great for a family on the go. I would stay here again for a future tournament
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
karenkaren
"Loved it."
I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The room was nice. The pool was relaxing. gated hotel and nice area.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
the stay was horrible the air conditioner did not work in my first room, the TV was taken apart in my second room. They ask for 50.00 dollars for deposit instead of just a credit card. Don't stay here save your money.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
We sincerely apologize for the poor experience that you had during your stay and we will work hard to ensure that issue like this does not happen again.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Troy
"Akon stay"
Room was listed as a suite with 1 king and 2 double beds; turned out to be adjoining rooms with the door taken off. It actually worked out for what we needed. Maintenance was quick to get the ac working in the second room. Parking lot has locked gate that requires card key. Only down side to the stay was the temperature in the hallways.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Victoria
I had an excellent stay
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Not recommended"
Noisy AC, bathroom not super clean, poorly closing and locking doors. Will not stay here again, very poor value for money paid even factoring the discount
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
We appreciate you taking the time share your experience and we apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of your hotel room and with the hotel itself. during your stay. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites By Carlson standards
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
F E
"Excellent Stay"
I make frequent trips to Dallas and have stayed at many 3 and 4 star hotels. The Country Inn & Suites was an excellent stay. The parking area was gated, the bed was comfortable, the staff was competent and the room was clean. What more can you ask of a place to sleep?
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Stephen
"Not bad"
Not bad took awhile to checkin a little dirty. Very convenient for pets.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2015
Bobby
"Nothing exciting"
Not worth the money to me. I could've stayed in a Best Western or Motel 6 & got the same experience minus the breakfast I suppose.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to not just meet, exceed your expectations. Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel workers we very nice and accommodating.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Good for one night"
I needed a place that had a two bedroom suite at a reasonable price and that is what I got. The place is old. There appears to be a strip club across the back fence from the property. Glad the parking lot was gated.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
The bathroom was in very poor condition.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with your accommodations. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites By Carlson standards.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Was needing a hotel close to Love Field airport. Nice hotel. A little hard to find. Some hotel construction going on. The gated fence was a surprise as the neighborhood appeared safe. Great staff. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Enrique
"Business trip"
Great place to stay for a business trip. Decent workout facility and helpful staff.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Alexander
"Just what we needed"
The suites were awesome, perfect size for a bigger family!
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"False Advertising"
The stay was pleasant, however I do not appreciate being lied to.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Accommodating"
Hotel service was very friendly and accommodating.
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Had an overnight stay due to a cancelation of flights due to weather. The hotel is near Dallas Love field. It is an older hotel but was fine for my stay. There was a great breakfast in the morning and free shuttle to the airport. The driver,Charles,was outstanding!.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Not great but not terrible either.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Bug bites"
31 bug bites the first night. Took one bug to front desk after the bites. Called after I got through at Drs office and steroid prescription. They were supposed to call me today after pest control came. Have not heard from them.
3 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Kathryn
"Middle of the road"
A little old looking. Great room space.
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
Debbie
"Best hotel stay in A very long time"
Staff was very helpful and kind.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Jeremy
"could be better"
The room smelled like like old wet carpet. Cant stand that. Other than that it was great.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
manuel
"Normally great, not this time"
Horrible!! Room was fine. Customer service and management was horrible.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Kurt
We had a suite this was the first time I didn't have to cram my family in a room or get 2 rooms
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"A Hidden Gem"
We had standing plans for months to go to a show at Gas Monkey Bar and Grill to see Hawaiian artists that aren't in town frequently. Due to the recent rounds of torrential rain, however, we weren't so keen on driving 45 minutes late at night to get home and decided to make a night of it and get a room in the area. I was slightly skeptical at first when trying to find decent accommodations, since Dallas neighborhoods can sometimes be tricky with the difference of a block making a huge difference in your surroundings. All the standing reviews on this site, however, were spot on. The hotel was obviously recently remodeled. The parking areas were gated with a room key needed to open the entry gates. The room was spacious and clean. I cannot stress the clean part, as I am always on edge when staying at a hotel for fear of what you might find in that department. The staff was friendly and the online booking went smoothly.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Marvin
"A trip to Dallas"
The hotel was clean, the staff was nice. My mom enjoyed the small balcony so she could smoke without going all the way to the car. The parking lot was gated, this made my mom feel safer. It was close to the expressway. There where a couple restaurant in the area, the rest was office building.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Janet
"Good hotel"
My kids love this hotel it was good only the breakfast was basically same thing all week every thing else was great
7 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Just OK!!!!!"
Coffee pot did not work at all and our first night there I noticed make up on the feather down comforter and had left it up next to a note about it and it got put back on the bed but turned side ways so I wouldnt see it. We were also sent an email that the room would be ready at 3pm and we arrived there at 4:30 and the room was not even ready for us. we had to wait 30-45 mins for it to get cleaned. And wasnt to happy the only ice machine that worked was on 3rd floor. GOOD note the beds were comfy and very roomy.
5 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
dessa
"Great stay near Love Field"
Fantastic room, with a large desk, VERY comfortable bed. Hotel was clean and service was great as well. Excellent FREE hot breakfast with lots of selections - eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles, yogurt, pastries, 3 kinds of juice. I'll stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
Melanie
"Vacation trip"
Hotel was nice. Nice staff. Good breakfast.
4 night family trip May 31, 2015
Christy
I enjoyed staying here. My room was very comfortable. My room was dark and quiet at night and in the morning, so I was able to sleep well. The court yard area and lounge area look really nice.
3 night trip May 31, 2015
"By Pass This Place!!"
My First night there and first time at this hotel the smell of some kind of animals met me at the door. We paid for our Hotel room inadvance and was told they woyld be placing a hold on my credit card for incedentals .....the NERVE! GOT to our room and the bathroom floor was sticky and the room smelled the same as it did when we walked in this hotel at 130am in the morning like farm animals and The TV did not work. We called the front desk and complained about this room they did not even come and see what we were talking about and did not offer us another room. We called Hotel.com the very next morning to complain about this hotel. They found use another hotel at the LaQuinta Inn of which I must say was 1000% better than this place and they credited us back on my account the full price of one night stay because This hotel had the NERVE to CHARGE us for this Dirty Smelly Hotel Room!! Won't be reserving at this place ever again!!
4 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Angelique
"All good except bad bathroom situation"
Everything was good except the shower in the room didn't have a tub or anything. Just a drain the middle of the floor. Not sure if this was to make it handicap accessible or what. Also,when I had to drop the shower handle (no place to hang it) to wash my hair, it would spray all over the room. That was the only mild problem.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Too many bugs ..."
Front foyer looks freshly remodeled. Rooms seem to be somewhat outdated (or remodeled a few years ago on low budget). Daily breakfast was decent. Staff were pleasant. Air Conditioning was old an extremely noisy. The real unpleasant part were the winged insects that flied around the room in the evenings -- no sign of them during the day -- but in the evening we had to kill 20 or 30 each night -- only to have more back the next day. Front desk blamed it on the rain -- but we had never opened the window -- so they were probably there before us.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Chrisots
"Worth It"
Really enjoyed my stay immensely. It rained a lot but that was ok. During the calm periods in the rain we'd gather at the pool but I loved the firepit the most. The suite was very spacious and the bed was just right. I truly just loved this place and when we come back I will definitely book again. Thanks to the staff that were so very nice to us.
4 night family trip May 25, 2015
moneke
"It was great big rooms"
There was no fan in the bathroom. It was a bit pricey
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Business trip to Dallas"
My room was at the very end of the floor. It was quiet and I liked the idea that my car was parked in an area that is gated. The workout area was small but efficient. The breakfast was good, especially having the half grapefruits, but would have liked more of a choice in dry cereal as most of the ones offered were more in line of children cereals. Would have also liked more of an option in the yogurt area. But definitely would refer people to this hotel.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Great value for the price"
Continental breakfast was great, rooms were clean and spacious, and the staff was friendly and very professional.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
We came here for my bachelorette party. We had a junior suite with 6 six girls. It was a king size bed, two sofa beds and two bathrooms. We were in awe that there were two bathroom because we were trying to work out in our plans how all six of us would be ready for anything in time. The hotel was great in the aspect of accomodating all of us, but were extremely rude when we asked for bedding for both sofa beds. And stated that they didn't even have bedding for them. Who doesn't have bedding for beds they have? Other than that everything was good. Their coffee was great for hotel coffee too.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Micah
The room door would not open all the way due to the dirty carpet needing stretched. The shower head did not even have a holder, you had to hold it in your hand to take a shower. The lobby was nice though.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Drunk All Weekend"
It was wonderful the pool wasn't busy, the rooms were very clean and the breakfast was one of the better ones I've ever had. The parking lot was gated and gave us an extra level of comfort for our car. Overall it was a good experience and i would stay there again.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Booked last minute."
Free fast shuttle from love airport. Shuttle also drove us to restaurant in area. Lots of options for breakfast. Clean room. Booked last minute.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
audrey
"Great pool and outdoor area!"
Nice clean hotel at a reasonable price. Great outdoor area. Great breakfast. Close to six flags and restaraunts.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Kristy
"Unsafe area"
It's mainly the location of this place that upsets me. Right next door to a liquor store and a gentlemens club, while providing guests with a gated in perking lot. They know it isn't a safe area and they have the warning "not responsible" signs everywhere to show it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field/Medical Center
We appreciate you taking the time share your experience and we apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be considered for improvements in the future.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Oscar S
"Great!"
I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when I'm in Dallas! The room is a nice size with a comfy seating area, and they have a beautiful courtyard to enjoy some time outside!
3 night business trip May 10, 2015
Lee
"Business"
It was close to everything i needed it to be and for a good price. My stay was quite pleasant and the staff was great
Other trip May 17, 2015
coke
"Satisfied Customer"
Overall I think this was a nice hotel to stay in. the staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, the only thing I had a problem with was housekeeping walking in on me after getting out the shower, I even said "excuse me can you come back" she just kept repeating she doesn't speak English and wouldn't leave! She eventually got it and left. Other than that I would stay there again, close to a lot of GREAT restaurants!
3 night trip May 9, 2015
"Wonderful staff - and everything else was lovely,"
The staff were caring and attentive. We stayed there with some long term friends of ours. They stay there often, primarily because of the staff.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
Grace
"acceptable"
The room was wonderful but the pool was less than ideal and the pool area was ill kept.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015