All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2383 Stemmons Trl, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Decent 3 star hotel. Good breakfast"
It's an old hotel that has been refurbished. Libby and breakfast were good. Room was different. We ordered a suite and got two rooms with the door removed from two adjoining rooms. It actually was nice because it made it bigger.
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Katherine
"2-BR Suite with only 1 door"
We rented a 2-bedroom suite. Only 1 of the bedrooms had a door on it. Made the stay awkward.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
We had a very roomy suite. The beds were comfortable. Great service. Left our car there for three days and took shuttle to and from airport.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Dallas"
You guys saved the day from a booking.oops mistake. Thanks so much
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
In from PA to see Dallas vs. Eagles on Thanksgiving Day. This hotel suited all of us!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Not bad for the price, but could have been better"
Nice breakfast, very close to airport but not the greatest of neighborhoods
2 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
The hotel is a good value and has quick access to the highways. Breakfast is over too early in my opinion.
"Perfect for what we needed."
We were in town for a funeral and we just needed a hassle free and comfortable place to stay. The location is not far from Dallas Love Field Airport but it was a little hard to get to because we are not familiar with Dallas roads. The check in was easy, the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was much more than the expected continental breakfast you are used to. It had eggs, sausage, french toast, fresh made waffles, fruit, oatmeal, milk and cereal and much more, very excellent. When we come visit family again we will definitely stay here.
lucyPan
"Dallas TX"
Poor staff training. Phone in the room did not work. Phone programmed incorrectly for a different room . Keep getting calls for another room.Front desk never verified name on room before passing calls through. Breakfast is sodium rich. Microwave eggs for breakfast! Poorly managed!
RJ
"Stayed one night for work"
I didn't care for the bed or the pillows, they didn't feel too comfy. The hotel looks nice enough, but with so much offer nearby I will try something else next time.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Eva
"Convenient location but a bit tough to find"
This hotel was reccomended by the client I was meeting with. My map made it tough to find the turn but once I was there I found it just fine. A slighlty older hotel but is currently updaing some of their public areas. Big work out room (compared to other hotels). Comfortable beds, pillows and linens. Front desk staff was helpful in locating nearby restaurants with good directions and referrals.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Let's go for a ride, that'll fix it."
Check in was great, very nice first impression. Upon walking into the room it was a tad smaller than expected but the sliding glass door with balcony made up for it. The only complaint, the people in the room next to me had an alram go off around 3am! And they weren't in the room! When I called down to front desk he pretty much said we would send someone to check it. 30 mins go by, ALARM STILL GOING OFF! I had to walk down to front desk and get him to come upstairs to hear it (did he not believe me??). Of course he knocked, which I had already done. But never offered a solution to the problem. I had to suggest him getting a key and turning it off, which he followed with "well you want to move rooms?" HECK NO! It's now after 4AM! We both took the elevator back downstairs. I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, may as well go for a ride. He had somehow got the alarm off by the time I got back. Thank you, which I called and said to him. Decent hotel, until the alarm situation.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Very Friendly and Helpful Staff."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had an early flight and the concierge suggested we speak with the shuttle driver about leaving a little later than scheduled so we would have time to have the free breakfast. Worked out great and was able to enjoy free parking while we were gone for four days.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Dallas"
Quick over night stay- clean room and nice Free breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Breakfast was great, staff was very friendly, and was very accessible to public transportation. Would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
My wife and I stayed at this hotel for thr Dallas and Washington game on Monday night. We flew in on Sunday and left Wesnesday. This hotel was great all around and central to everything it only took is twenty minutes to get to downtown Dallas or to AT&T Stadium which is also right next to the Rangers Stadium. Breakfast was always hot but the eggs are not good i would prefer some real eggs. I will be staying here again when I go back to Dallas for the game. There was no loud groups either always had a peaceful night of sleep.
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Rashawn
"Clean hotel close by Love Field"
I had an early flight out of Love Field so looked for a hotel close by. Country Inn seemed the best value of area hotels that day. All I was looking for was a clean bed and clean bathroom, and that is what I got. Since I was there for barely 8 hours I can't comment on service, other than checking in and out that was quick and easy.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Early flight out of Love Field"
Early flight out of Love Field, one night stay. The hotel was everything we needed. A good breakfast, room with a patio. Very nice courtyard area decent pool very clean very friendly staff quick shuttle to Love Field. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
Gregory
"Beware of the bug spray"
Easy location close to Dallas Love field airport. We were here to see the Gas Monkey Garage and Grill and were close to both. They must have just upgraded. The lobby looks nice, front desk man was nice also. Room appeared nice at first. It has a perfume-like smell that intensifies when you turn on the air conditioning. You get used to it. Decor updated, paint looks new and the appliances worked well. We left and when we came back we found a big palmetto bug in the middle of the room. Nice word they used for a cockroach. The front desk manager came in, apologized and sprayed the floor with bug spray. He didn't even offer us a new room and he left embarrassed within 2 minutes. We searched the room and mattress for bugs and found nothing else but we slept with the lights on. Just before bed I noticed a hole in the bathroom wall in sight line of the toilet. I stuffed it with toilet paper. Carpets have multiple stains (bug spray maybe?) and my socks were dirty after walking around. Breakfast was good though. Hot food and juice with fresh fruit. Totally makes up for the rest of it. Not excited about coming back but for the price not a bad stay.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"nice surprise"
This was a great find. The staff was friendly the breakfast had a good variety and rooms were clean, smelled good.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Hotel is close to Love Field and has complimentary"
My second stay here. On my first visit I had to change rooms 3 times to get one where the door to the outside area would lock! On this visit neither the microwave nor the refrigerator worked. The pool was not clean. The General Manager phoned me to apologize and told me to contact Expedia to get a refund which he would authorize.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
nancy
"Great location for Love Field flights"
The lobby, outdoor courtyard, and breakfast area were above what I expected for the level of hotel. The room has a noisy a/c unit that seemed to struggle to keep the room cool. The bathtub was dirty, but I carry clorox wipes in my suitcase, so it was an easy fix. Otherwise the room was clean. The parking is gated, which is nice.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Valerie
"Good for the price"
Was staying there to catch an early flight out of Love Field. For the price, rooms were clean, bathroom was clean, was somewhat difficult to access from the interstate. Overall good experience.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
TJ
"Willam!"
The staff was very polite and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Jordan
"Nice Hotel Exceptional Service!"
I booked one night here and one night at the Marriott and I wish i would have booked two nights here. My only regret.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"awesome"
Pleasant, friendly, clean
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Kenneth
Last year our room was great!!! This time the room smelled real BAD, and saw a big roach. Wont be back!!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
jim
"Inn Country with Mosquitos"
I was on a mini family vacation to visit my brother who lives out here in the Dallas area. We stayed at this hotel because it seemed close to DFW airport (which it is) and because our flight didn't get in until after 10pm. As my 2 kids and mom and I got settled and was ready for bed there were at least 3 bugs flying around a buzzing the ears of my kids. As my daughters couldn't sleep due to this I got back up and turned on a few lights to see what the deal was, I found that there was 3 mosquitos flying around. After I killed them all of us were able to go to finally get back to bed, mind you it was now well after midnight. Anyway just thought I would let everyone know that this place wasn't nearly as clean and sterile looking as the hotel next store which I stayed for the duration of or 5 night stay.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
chris
"Syringe and Needle found in towel"
First of all found a syringe with needle in my towel. Asked the manager to call me. Never got a call. I went to the front desk and asked the clerk to get manager on phone. Mr. Petal keep saying he couldn't figure out how this happened. I told him it wasn't my job to solve this issue. I asked him what was he going to do in my favor for this horrible stay at his hotel. Mr. Petal stated he would give me 25% of one night. I told him that wasn't enough. I would settle for one night comp. (I had 3 rooms for 4 nights so this wasn't asking too much). I felt like I had to beg him to make my stay right. Not only was the needle in my towel but the toilet wouldn't flush right, the hot water in my shower wouldn't turn off and I almost flooded the 3rd floor. The gates were left unlock even after I brought this to the attention of the night clerk. My private patio had cig butts in cups all over the place. I will never be back at this hotel. I hope this review helps. And as of today I still haven't received my comp.......
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Amanda L
"A mixed bag"
This is an older property set in a cluster of motels. It is a little tired looking and in need of a petite refresh. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. For example, when I couldn't find a working ice machine on any of the floors, the front desk happily went to the kitchen and filled my ice bucket for me. But why were there no working ice machines elsewhere? The hotel has a shuttle bus service to Love Field and offered us a ride to the Bachman DART station so that we could ride public transit to the State Fair, but it turned out that the one shuttle bus is shared with the Days Inn down the block and we had to wait 30-40 minutes for a ride. Better had they advised us to drive to the DART station (2-3 minutes) ourselves and park free there. That would have given us an extra hour at the Fair to eat deep-fried twinkies or do whatever else. Oh, well, we'll know next time. The TV in our room (a new LG HDTV) did not always produce audio on the first try and the cable was only SD, not HD, with no premium channels. The foam mattress was too soft for my taste but the room was quiet and we managed to sleep the sleep of the dead after walking around the Fair all day. Breakfast was very good and there were ample copies of USA Today and the WSJ available for our reading. Price was not outrageous for what we got.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Poor customer service"
We had to return the room key card 3 times the first night because staff continued to program the key access incorrectly. Then we had to return a fourth time with the key card on the third day of our 5 day stay because it did not work again. The ice machine on our floor (#3) did not work during our 5 night stay and the ice machine on the 2nd floor did not work 4 out of the 5 days either. We had to go to the front desk each time we needed ice and get it from the kitchen area ourselves. The 1st night of our stay I slipped and fell on the wet tile entry floor by the elevator. There was no proper warning sign about the wet floor. I reported my accident to the front desk, was told that the manager would contact me about my fall. The manager never contacted me nor did hotel management apologize for their failure to have proper warnings posted for a wet floor. The power went out during the last night of our stay. We had to carry luggage down 3 flights of stairs. When I turned in the hotel key cards to check out the hotel staff person at the desk asked me if I knew why there was no power and made no apology for our inconvenience. I will not recommend this hotel to any one.
5 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Don
I really enjoyed this hotel. Nice people and nice breakfast. I'd stay again for sure.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"yes, please"
amazing. amazing. amazing. couldn't be happier.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Price/Quality was good. The Chauffeur "Duck" made our stay even better!
2 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2014
Anu ja Pentti
Needed a door between bedrooms for privacy. Otherwise ok.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Pet Fee Problems"
When I booked this hotel, I was traveling with my two small dogs. The website indicated that there was a $50 pet fee per stay. I thought that was a reasonable fee, given I had two dogs, so I booked it. When I arrived, they insisted that it was a $50 fee per dog and charged me $100. They would not budge on the charge until I called the corporate number to complain. They ultimately did make the situation right, but I'm disappointed that the ad and the response from the hotel while staying was not customer friendly.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Jeffrey
"Quiet ketp secret"
Very nice hotel with nice rooms. Feels like a Marriott. Nice staff.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Night Before Flight"
My sister and I had a wonderful time, we felt very safe with the security fence and key card entry gate for car. Easy to find, lots of stores & restaurant close by Looking forward to staying again, also only 2,4 miles from Love Field
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
nancy
"Fine hotel"
The service wasn't fantastic as they couldn't find our reservation. The room was big and clean but the air conditioner was sooooo loud! WOW!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
smelton
"Nice place to stay"
We come to Dallas often for doctors appointments. We have stayed at several motels but I like Country Inn because of the secure parking, quite, clean rooms and a nice breakfast.. The location is not perfect for us but I am willing to drive a distance when I stay here. The price is reasonable also. We will stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Margaret
The room had bed bugs
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great night"
Loved the balcony, made relaxing for my flight the next day much easier.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Cory
"Nice, new decoration, but..."
Nice, new decoration. Room a little small but it's OK
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"I would likely stay again"
decent hotel for the price. Saturday breakfast in ended at 930 which seemed early and on our last day a staff member came to the room at 11:50 to ask if we were staying an additional night...check out was at 12, so I didn't like being rushed. Other than that it was nice.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
bailey
"Happy From Cali"
From the moment I checked in I had excellent service. The hotel shuttle was clean and the driver was very nice and knowledgable. The hotel was very modern and comfortable. The hallway was a little warm and muggy but I don't think they run the air conditioner on high in the hallway. My room was very clean and comfortable it was like the management photo on the internet. The area is not so great. However once you get past the first block then the area gets better. I will stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Chelle
"Spacious and quiet."
Hotel was clean, spacious. free Wifi, outside siting area was really nice and pool. Room was comfortable and clean. Gated parking was a big plus. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Sandy
"Gross"
We should have kept driving when we saw the gated parking lot. Room was damp and dingy. For a non-smoking room, it smelled like an ashtray. There was hair on the bathroom floor. Everything in the room had a dampness to it. I gave my children a second bath at the next hotel we checked into that night. We actually left after we checked in and secured another reservation elsewhere. Just couldn't sleep there.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Not a bad hotel, it is a Marriott Courtyard t/o"
It was a decent hotel for the rate. The furnishings are a little tired. The breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
The hotel was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were a little out dated but clean
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
The mini fridge had a smell, the air conditioner had a smell when it first started there were stains on the carpet. However, the rooms were spacious and for the price great for a large family sharing.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014