All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8501 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Very nice place to stay."
All staff members were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. Disappointed that this Marriott facility had no recycling receptacles anywhere on the property! I asked several staff members, including housekeepers about this and nobody seemed to have any information, so we took our items over to Downtown Disney. Please install recycling receptacles!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
BARBARA
"Awesome seven day vacation"
My stay was very pleasant & relaxing. The staff were friendly & welcoming my whole seven days. I felt safe & this is why Marriott/Courtyards are my only chose when travelling.
7 night trip May 26, 2015
Jannie
"okay stay"
Room was ok... for it to be Marriott they really should update the rooms... AC was super noisy and bathroom is outdated. However, room was very clean
3 night business trip May 30, 2015
Markesha
"Great location!"
Stayed for 2 nights my room was clean and comfortable, could use a bit of updating, but I had a pleasant stay, I would recommend it.
2 night business trip May 30, 2015
Angela
"Great trip to disney with free shuttle service!"
Perfect!
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Disappointing..."
The first room hadn't been vacuumed, had dirt on the bed and had gnats flying around. I asked for another room which they gave us a much better one with no hesitation but that room even had a hair on the toilet and the patio door was broken. I've never had a problem with a Courtyard hotel until this place. I've seen worse but I still wouldn't stay here again.
5 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Stanley D
The room was not in good condition; it had obvious signs of wear and tear. Location is great; close to Disney and the free shuttle was awesome.
4 night business trip May 25, 2015
Russell
"Vacations"
Good hotel,i like my stay
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Cristina, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Partner Central. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Cristina
"Convenient & clean"
The location was perfect - walking distance to food/mini-mart, not far from Disney parks & Downtown Disney. Shuttle to Magic Kingdom available. Staff that I encountered at front desk, gift shop, restaurant, hallways were very nice & helpful. There was a downside that I did indicate on comment card & gave to front desk: the toilet handle had to be held down to flush each time, the bathroom sink drained very slowly, the kitchen faucet was very loose & handle had to be turned to wall to get cold water & the fold-out couch & its mattress was very worn. There were only 2 of us in room & even though a 'suite', we found that the bedroom was great but didn't think that it was really big enough in the kitchen/sofa area for more than 1 more person. It appeared on the website that the bathroom entrance was on the outside of the bedroom but was not. Could be inconvenient for those in bedroom to have others coming through during night. Overall though, the room was very clean, beds/pillows very comfortable & the breakfast had many options & was good.
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Do not stay here. Our truck was in the main part of the parking lot overnight and when we woke up to take our children to Disney World, someone had Stolen the tailgate. Conveniently the only security cameras are at the entrances, and the security officer that supposedly patrols the area was never seen. The police officer taking our report said it was happening at other Courtyards in town too, so it's likely an employee. We parked in the check in roundabout for the remainder of our stay, but we will never stay there again and nor should you unless you want something stolen. Also the "pull out couch" was a little thin mattress with disgusting stains all over it. There is no breakfast provided either.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Anne N, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issue you experienced regarding your tailgate and pull out couch. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Buena Vista.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
anne n
"Excellent service, delicious breakfast."
The people that work at this hotel are the most kind and helpful that I have ever stayed with in my lifetime. They were always so friendly and made me feel special. The hotel was very nice. We had a suite with a sofa/eating area and two tvs, a mini fridge and a tiny microwave.The beds were very comfortable with nice linens. We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast buffet. It was delicious and had many options. They have unlimited coffee with great creamers and hot tea in the lobby 24 hours everyday. They had two swimming pools outside and they had a very nice exercise room. They have a shuttle that goes to the parks until noon and they return people to the hotel in the evenings. There are several places to eat within walking distance. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
Cynthia
"Great location, very average hotel."
It was tolerably clean, but just the tiny amoutn dirtier/older and it would have crossed the line. Nice staff etc. Great location, they just need to update the rooms.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Enjoyed our Stay!"
We really liked the hotel. The air conditioner rattled a lot. The refrigerator froze our perishables. We could not reset the temperature. All the employees were wonderful. Breakfast wonderful!
3 night family trip May 17, 2015
Pat
"Enjoyed our Stay"
My stay was nice.The staff was so helpful and nice. The breakfast buffet was delicious. It would be great to add shuttle service to other locations other than Disney.
7 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Rosyln M
"Good Hotel at a convenient location"
Room was clean and Hotel had all the amenities. Hotel is nicely situates 15-20 minutes from all major attractions. No hassle check-in and complementary wi-fi was also great. Finding parking in the lot close to the room was not a problem either. All in all a good experience for a one night stay in the Orlando area with family. We had a two bed suite and it was very spacious that allowed four people to stay in the room without bumping into each other all the time.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Great Price, So close to the parks"
There's a Disney shuttle, but I wouldn't take it if you know you'll be tired on the way back. It stops at another Marriott property first, and then comes to Courtyard, so it was kind of inconvenient after 14 hours in Disney when I just wanted to go to bed. That said, you're one exit away from Disney, so driving to Epcot was a breeze. Universal is only a few miles away, too, so this is a great place to stay if you're trying to do both parks!
3 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Horrible experience"
The room was awful. It was probably one of the worse rooms that I have ever stayed in on a vacation. There were many worms on the living rooms rug and the room itself did not smell clean. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed. I work very hard for my money and I felt as if I just threw money out the door. I can say without hesitation that I will never stay at another Marriott property. However, the buffet breakfast was good. Disney is also very far from this property. Don't let the website fool you,
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Alissa, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you experienced during your stay. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure that these issues are corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Buena Vista.
Other trip May 18, 2015
alissa
"Business and pleasure trip"
Great location. The pool and jacuzzi was refreshing and relaxing. Staff was very friendly.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
Edward
"Perfect place to stay to visit all parks!"
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Erwin Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Partner. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip May 16, 2015
erwin
"Bug issues!"
I enjoyed the room until I woke up the next day to small bugs covering several of the furniture. The manager said they were sugar ants, but they didn't look like any anst I had seen, nor did they look like the sugar ants that I Googled. The staff seemed to be familiar with these bugs, but there were no warnings given to us about leaving sugary snacks out (which were packaged), nor did the staff attempt to compensate us for our experience. Will not be going back there again!
1 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
"Needs updating but very very clean!"
Bathroom and carpets need updating but were clean. Sheets very clean, mattress was good, pillows not so much. Air conditioning was not very cold. Breakfast is good. Loved the mickey's head waffle. There was a clown making ballons for kids that was very entertaining and the kids loved! Great location! Close to many restaurants and shops. All personnel very friendly and professional.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
sayvel
"Happy customer!"
Great service, kids friendly, nicely located. I would come back.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
We were very pleased with the Courtyard. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and plenty of towels. We enjoyed the pool area, there were shady spots we could sit. Would go back and stay there again.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Pat
"Nice and quit getaway with the family!"
The staff was extremely friendly. I reserved two room one for the in-laws and the other one was for my children and I. Age ranges in children were 8-16. We stayed here and went to Disney.The shuttle services were nice. However if we would not have recognized some of the guests on the way back we would have missed our shuttle. There were two courtyards and we were unware of this. All in all the hotel is excellent, housekeeping done a remarkable job! Pool and grounds were well maintained. My family and I absolutely loved it and we would stay again.
5 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
christi
"Right on"
Exactly what I was looking for out of a weekend stay visiting Disney
3 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Wonderful stay/vacation"
Staff was EXCELLENT!!! Hotel rooms and grounds were immaculate. Beds were comfortable and hotel was close to all attractions and Downtown Disney. Only suggestion I have would be to offer a free continental breakfast.
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista"
The Hotel was super. The rooms were very clean. The service was super.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Vinny, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Central. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip May 8, 2015
Vinny
"Recent stay"
I stay at a lot of Courtyards and I was disappointed to see that this one wasn't on the same level as the other Courtyards. While the hotel lobby was updated, the rooms were dated. The staff was courteous and the room was always clean.
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Convenient"
Carpets smelled like stinky feet. Bathroom needs upgrading.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you experienced regarding the carpet and bathroom. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Buena Vista.
Other trip May 8, 2015
sharon
"beds too small"
COULD NOT SLEEP VERY WELL DUE TO THE BED BEING TOO SMALL .
4 night family trip May 1, 2015
Lynn
Very nice hoel. Near to Disney parks. 20 mins driving to Universal Studio.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Nice hotel with a great breakfast buffet!"
Great experience. Staff was very helpful. Chauffeur service available... our chauffeur Leroy was EXCELLENT, very dependable and always on time!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Michelle, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip May 6, 2015
"pretty much awesome"
This hotel was awesome, rooms were very nice amd updated for the price and the service was amazing the only thing i was annoyed about is they put a $20 incidentals hold per night on your card and i wasnt aware of this. Not a deal breaker but i wouldve liked knowing before making the reservations. Everything else was amazing, and great price!
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Leonardo
"Short Family Vacation"
Very good hotel, clean and comfortable. It has a full sit down buffet breakfast plus a clown for the kids. Great pool and playground. Convenient location, close to the Disney Parks.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Judy, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Lake Buena Vista.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Juy
"Nice hotel, however, several issues"
The sleep timer on the TV and the clock radio didn't work. I wasn't left shampoo one day. I was woke up the first night at nearly 1AM by a member of the hotel staff knocking on my door stating that they had medicine for me. I called the front desk concerned that someone was trying to get into rooms. I was told they were so sorry, they sent the person to the wrong room. The last night I called for a 2AM wake-up call because I had a 5AM flight. I wouldn't have had to call for a wake-up call at all if the clock radio were working. Again, I was told that they were sorry I had not received my wake-up call. There were enough issues with my stay that I sent an e-mail to Marriott customer service. I was told that I would soon be contacted directly by the hotel and that they were sorry for the experience I had. When I was contacted by the hotel, again, they were sorry for the experience and hoped I would stay there again when I was in town. Most likely not.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Buena Vista.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Paula
"Good hotel for the money"
Good location near downtown Disney. Only 12 minutes or so away from the other parks. room was fine, just standard and slightly outdated but it was clean. The only bad thing was the pull out sofa. It was terrible! Our 2year old slept on it so she slept sideways but an adult would have to sleep on hard bars poking through it. Has 2 pools and a playground which was nice for the kids. Breakfast was a good buffet.
5 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Comfort with a friendly staff"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. It was nice have a hot tub to relax at the end of the day. The location is close to all of the Disney locations and it was easy to navigate from place to place.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great location and close to restaraunts"
Great location and very comfortable free shuttles and complimentary parking rather than other hotels next to it that my friends had to pay 80 dollars for a three day stay, staff are very friendly, very informative about how and what to buy or what's suitable for you for your Disney ticket
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Ali, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Partner Central. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip May 1, 2015
Ali
"Nice hotel!"
Very nice hotel! Rooms have good space, staff in very kind and facilities are ok.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Partner Central. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"the typical Marriott experience"
My wife and I seek out Marriott Hotels as we know the standards that JW established years ago. You can always expect a warm greeting at check-in and a clean room when you open the door to your room. The location of this hotel was another reason we chose it. We were within a half mile from Disney. We were there to visit family and the value of staying outside the Park, was something we wanted. It was a great time and would reccomend it to all.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Stevo, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Partner Central. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Stevo
"Friendly hotel"
Lots of restaurants within walking distance. All staff really friendly
7 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Maribel s
"Good location and nice hotel"
We really enjoy our stay! Nice location and quiet
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Central. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
M Rosas
Great place, quiet and clean would recommend to all my friends who will travel to Florida.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Anna, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Central. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Anna
"Would definitely come back."
Loved our balcony! They also recommended a great taxi driver "Getty". Perfect for our style of vacationing-had everything we needed, without feeling like we paid for something we didn't.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Jill, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Jill
"Horrible hotel"
Sleeping with Bug for 5 days, I will not go back to that hotel
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Tina, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Partner. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced regarding your stay. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Buena Vista.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
tina
"Nice hotel close to theme park attractions"
Room was clean, quiet location. Lots of places to eat nearby and close to the expressway.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Angie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Buena Vista.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Angie
"Perfect"
Everything good location perfect safe area close to park ,food ect...
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
berto
"Nice hotel close to Downtown Disney & resturants"
Everything was great with the room, however when my husband went to the front to get some bottle water for us the clerk was not at her station, she was on her cell phone and when she finally came over she was not courteous. When she confronted my husband she said what do you want, not can I help you. She was not very professional.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre through Expedia Partner Central. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Please accept our sincere apology for the issue you experienced at the front desk. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"My stay"
The stay was great.The hotel is very convenient to everything, especially Downtown Disney.I do have some concerns about my stay and they are as followed; their are no microwaves in the rooms, which is a great inconvenience, they may want to remodel the bathrooms in the rooms and the beds need to be updated because they are very small
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
aisha
"Needs upgrade and then some"
Hotel is close to restaurants etc and thats the only good thing. Shuttle for theme parks is there but it only makes few trips in a day so we ended up using Car and paid parking instead. Have stayed at Courtyard Marriot many times before and have good experiences but this hotel is old with squeaky beds and stains on the furniture and carpet. There were small insects running around everywhere in the room. Complained to the staff and they said they will take care of it explaining that they are sugar ants native to Florida. Stayed there for 7 days and insects were there till the end. We are all still itching since we returned . Not sure if its because of those insects or something else. We just went to the room for sleeping at night as most of the time we were at theme parks. Breakfast was OK but had to pay $11 each morning for it. Not included . Bottom line is that , this hotel should not be called Courtyard Marriot as it is no where close to the quality I expect from Marriot brand.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Buena Vista.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015