All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here700 Huse Rd, Manchester, NH, 03103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Good, but breakfast costs extra $"
Overall the hotel was quite nice. The desk staff was great, the hotel was clean, and everything went well. Really, my only complaint is that the breakfast is not complimentary. I probably wouldn't even have included it in the review because the Courtyard breakfast seemed to be more extensive than most (not just cold options, but eggs, etc.). However, we stayed at an Embassy Suites the following night for basically the same price and the breakfast there was also quite extensive ... and yet, it was free! I think Courtyard would probably build more goodwill among customers if they'd give out a lower-quality free breakfast than if they persist in charging for a higher-quality one. (Also, if you don't want their expensive breakfast, you can just drive five minutes from the hotel and get food at Panera Bread, which is what we did!)
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Enjoyable stay"
The room was comfortable, well appointed and pleasant, but a little small, especially the closet space. The bathroom and shower was spacious. The staff was friendly, helpful and did a great job. Our rate included breakfast for 2 which was a very good breakfast buffet.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"great location"
We were there on a very busy weekend. The guys at the desk were great. They let us know it could be loud and to let them know if there was a problem. They let us know good restaurants and helped with printing our boarding passes. It's easy to get to the airport too.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
Deb
"thoughtful of guests"
There were two sports teams staying in the hotel the night we stayed. They let us know, gave us the option of floors, booked us away from the teams, and had a little waiver for everyone to sign explaining the rules and that they would not tolerate anyone from the teams disrupting their other guests stay. They went above and beyond in making sure we would have a good night.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
"Very convenient mid-range no frills hotel"
This was the perfect place to land and get a room before beginning a road trip into the mountains. Room was clean, close to the airport and conveniently located for highway access and shopping. Not a destination in itself kind of place.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Rebecca
"Convenient to Manchester airport and highways"
Bed was lumpy and the "easy chair" was not comfortable at all. Ran out of breakfast food 1/2 hour before closing. Room was very clean, but there were stains in the bathroom grout that were a bit disturbing.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Jon
"Convenient and Clean"
The hotel met my expectations - Marriott hotels are very consistent and stay close to the brand promise.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
The room was not ready when we arrived. Once the room was ready it was not as we requested initially. Becasue of my spouses condition, the room was pre-requetsed to have handi-capped accessible faciltiies, and a refrigerator and it did not. What is the point of having these accomodations pre-requested if they cannot be fulfilled? Needless to say, I am disappointed with the customer service.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice hotel close the Manchester airport."
We like the hotel. However, we would like to safety box and a small fridge in the room.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Struck me as a minimalist version of Courtyard, but certainly adequate and convenient
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Good value and worthy of a stay."
Quiet, comfortable room. I rarely sleep well in hotels, but during our two-night stay I slept like a baby both nights. Staff was also very pleasant and helpful. Buffet breakfast was nothing great, but certainly adequate for my tastes. I'd highly recommend staying here.
Other trip May 21, 2013
I was disappointed in both of my stays before & after my flight to Boise, Idaho; as breakfast was not included with the room. I stayed in Spring Hill Suites in Boise; and had breakfast included each day.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
very nice property
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Great stay affordable
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2013
We stayed for 3 nights with our 2 yr. old grandson. Had a great time in the pool. Used the exercise room and the hot breakfast was great and worth the extra $$. I would recommend this hotel. Only thing we would have loved was a dining room other than breakfast.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Was a great place staff very friendly .
1 night trip Mar 3, 2013
joan
"Great place"
Great place....very good for my business needs.
5 night business trip Feb 10, 2013
The hotel was nice overall but one of the evening front desk staff was not the best. Made for an uncomfortable setting while I was getting my room keys fixed.
Business trip Feb 13, 2013
Genevieve Angel
"Storm Relief"
I booked the room so I wouldn't have to drive home and back to work into the heart of Blizzard Nemo. I was able to take the hotel shuttle back and forth to work. The staff was extremely nice and the room was worth the cost. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody who is thinking of staying in the area. It's on a street with a mall, several restaurants, gas stations and easy access on and off the highway.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2013
Toni
hotel did nothing for platnum members (75+ nights a year is a lot of loyaltiy) hotel needs make over bad ,front desk help was good ,buffet service was BAD ,we were the only party!!! remember you serve yourself there job is real basic
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
It was fine. It was our second stay since September. Four junior hockey teams pretty much took over the common areas but that was acceptable.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2013
"Very Satisfied"
I like this Hotel, I like the Location and I like the Staff...the Hotel is maintained and is very Clean - my only problem is the Cleaning Agents are quite strong and smell rather toxic...but I could not bring my wife to this Hotel - but this is not only this Hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2012
The front desk was very friendly and helpful, my stay was very nice. The breakfast was very good. The room was very clean with a fridge, that was nice.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
patti c.
"close to hockey arena and malls"
It was very relaxing and the people were very courteous the only compalint was that their coffee was very strong
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Nice, clean hotel. Near the Mall of N.H. and other attractions
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
Very clean, easy to get to-from for Business...Hotel Staff are friendly, competent and have been there awhile...
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
Short, but excellent
1 night trip Oct 21, 2012
"would stay all the time love it"
we had a great stay the staff was very good and very clean at 3 am they brought us more blankets cause my son was sick
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
sidra
"OK Location, Worst Cleanliness and Service"
There were only 2 handicapped rooms left when we checked in, which is completely fine. However, both rooms smell really bad. We first checked in one of the handicapped room and the room had mold/mildew smells... so we changed to another room and nothing changed. Oh! probably even worse, we found somebody else's socks and m&m on the floor and bed. We complained about the room's condition and the front desk young lady responded was "O.K. I will let the housekeeper know." Her response was like "Oh. It is not a big deal." The location was alright however, we are not going to go back to this hotel. Never.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2012
"5 Star except for expensive Breakfast!"
Excellent hotel. Very Clean and Friendly. 5 star except for one issue. One complaint I have is the breakfast should be free, because its not better then any other full service free continental breakfast. I got charged around $26 for a breakfast for two. For that price, I can eat at Perkins or Danny's. Needless to say, the next morning I found me a different breakfast outside the hotel.
Other trip Oct 18, 2012
"nice hot tub"
good pool,but too small,room was clean but wallpaper in bath was coming off the walls,Great shower...pillows not so good,too soft or too hard,bed hard.but very clean...food close by.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2012
jim w
"Must stay place in Manchester"
There may be fancier hotels and more expensive hotels in Manchester, but for cleanliness, comfort, service and the friendly, can-do attitude of the staff, there aren't any I'd rather stay at. Close to shopping, dining and the airport. I will be staying there whenever I'm in Manchester.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
"great comfort"
clean and very nice. very comfortable lobby, gathering area
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
We had a great stay at the hotel. The only problem were the husbands checked in first. When it was time for the wifes to check in and they would not tell us the room numbers. The reservation was reserved in the wifes name but still they would not give us the room numbers. It was very difficult to get to our rooms. They said they had no reservations under that name. and that they could not give out the room number. Yet they let the husbands in the rooms. How did we know they were our husbands? Just thought the person checking us in was very difficult. It was my reservation yet I could not get to my room without difficulty. I understand privacy issues but this was a little over the top. Other than that we had a great stay.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Will be part of future travel plans in the area"
perfect
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"To close to the airport"
The room was not very clean and needed some repair. The room was also directly next to the exhaust fans from the kitchen which added both noise and a old food smell and It would have been nice to know ahead of time that the hotel was situated at the end of the Manchester Airport runway.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"Great overall, comfy, but lacking breakfast"
Nice comfortable room with the best "black-out" window shades I have ever used. They allowed us to sleep in without bright morning light waking us up. Super comfy bed and pillows. Everything clean and high-quality. Pool and hot tub were soooo nice and relaxing. Our only negative is that breakfast is an extra charge. If breakfast is important to you, then there are nearby competitors who include the food . . . for about the same price overall.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2012
"close to mall"
I was very pleased. Everyone was very nice and everything was exactly as advertised. I will stay there next time I am in the area.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
We would have liked to have a small refrigerator in our room. Dining area was very small and we had to sqeeze into a tight space and add a chair to what was already a small table. Waitress was less then friendly. The gentleman who greeted us when we checked in was engaging and very knowledgable about the area. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub area and liked that it was open both early and late.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
"Clean"
The room was clean and right near some restaurants and the Mall of NH. No bedbugs (we check every room we stay in for those). Comfortable nights sleep. And only a 12$ cab ride to the Verizon Wireless Arena to see Rush. Very convenient.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
"Friendly helpful staff"
I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. I wish it had a continental breakfast but it looked like it had a nice breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"Nice for a one niter......."
Once you get past the dreary exterior, it's a nice hotel. Keep in mind for a 3 star hotel it gets 4 stars. That doesn't make it a 4 stars establishment. My only complaint was the breakfast; not worth $9, I'll find an IHOP next time. Beds were comfortable, my family of 5 slept very well in two connecting 1st floor rooms. Pool & hot tub were clean, front desk friendly. Great experience overall.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Great weekend!!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 24, 2012
Clean, comfortable, friendly and helpful staff and the free shuttle to the airport was great. Will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2012
Ray
"Noisy A/C."
Just OK. The A/C was noisy and kept me up and when turned off, the room was way to hot.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"Absolutely would book it again!"
It was a very pleasant experience. Upon arrival I had requested a different room than the one I had and was immediately given another room with no questions asked and in a very pleasant manner. And, although close to the airport, you absolutely cannot hear any planes whatsoever. I would use this hotel again, definitely.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
Mary Ellen
"Close enough for many activities, plus family."
It was very pleasant and relaxing.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2012
Terry
Park and fly, nice value.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2012
dianne
"Friendly service"
The hot tub needs improvement and don't consider reserving a room #340 since it is right next to the laundry chute causing a feel of earthquake unless you want to experience it. The breakfast buffet is quite costly for the quality of food.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Barb
"Double-check your bill!"
We purchased a package with breakfast included. However, we were charged for breakfast both at the restaurant and were also included in the final bill when we checked out the hotel. Restaurant staff have reassured to us that it would be voided by the time we checked out the hotel when we mentioned this issue to them. It was a good thing we double-checked! Other than that, the quality of breakfast was far better than I’ve expected. I’d come back again just for this reason! The room I stayed also have very old bed and not very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012